W3 Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
06/15/2013

Kyle did an excellent job. He was courteous and professional and we truly enjoyed his services.

Jessica
06/08/2013

Kyle was very helpful from the beginning of planning. He was very attentive to what we desired in a DJ and very willing to make accommodations to make sure our day went how we pictured it. He was very professional and courteous every time we communicated and for the price I would say it is definitely a high value.

Judy
11/10/2012

I have worked with alot of DJ's and we worked very well together. He was "on top of things."

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Kyle did a wonderful job being the DJ for our wedding!

Julie
07/21/2012

Very very happy with Kyle. Reception was a blast and never any awkward pauses

Kendra
07/07/2012

Kyle did an excellent job playing everything we requested. The transitions were smooth, announcements were prompt, and everyone had a blast on the dance floor! I would recommend W3 entertainment to anyone!!

Services Used: DJ

You cannot find a better, more relaxed DJ in Waco! When I needed to adjust the time of the reception, he said "No problem." When it looked like the reception was going to go later than the agree-upon time, he worked with me. He even took our strange and mismatched music requests and mixed them in a way that flowed together really well! I enjoyed the whole day, but I didn't start really having FUN until Kyle started doing what he does best, which is getting everyone out on the dance floor. When people wanted to dance, he played great dance music. When people started getting tired, he brought it back down for a song, then started the dancing back up again! He strictly adhered to our "Do Not Play" list and was just a joy to work with! Thank you for everything you did to make our reception the still-talked-about party that it turned out to be!

Services Used: DJ

Kyle was very easy to work with. He was very professional and also help to make the reception alot of fun.

Services Used: DJ

Kyle was great!! we appreciate the way he worked with us and all his help!!
Thanks again!! Roger & Debbie Lanier

Services Used: DJ

Kyle could not have been better to work with! If he didn't have a song in his catalog that we wanted to play, he downloaded it on the spot at the wedding ceremony. He was very friendly and responsive and sounded great!

Services Used: DJ

Great experience for a great value, easy to work with and very professional.

Services Used: DJ

Working with Kyle Williams was a great pleasure. Planning a wedding can be quite stressful, especially when dealing with vendors, however, that isn't the case when you choose Kyle Williams as your DJ. He was very professional, very timely and even provided helpful information to help with other vendors! The night of the wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor! We received so many compliments from our guest about the great time they had dancing and how our DJ was totally on target with what people really wanted to hear! For any of our future music/DJ needs, we'll always use Kyle Williams and when my friends and family needs a referral, we'll always refer Kyle! He made our special day and extremely fun, special day! I can't remember the last time I ever danced so much! I seriously danced from the moment that we danced to our first dance, until the reception was over! If you're in need of a DJ who'll keep your guest dancing, you won't find one better than Kyle!

Services Used: DJ

March 2011 Wedding : Kyle Williams from W3 Entertainment did a wonderful job. We had our wedding at the Arboretum in Woodway, and he was able to set up both outside and inside. Transitions were great, he played our selection of music (a combination of dance and 80's). He had a wireless mic that we used and didn't charge an arm and a leg. We will definitely use him again for any upcoming events, and would certainly recommend his services.

Services Used: DJ

W3 and Kyle Williams was awesome! Professional, friendly, and reliable. Be sure to ask Kyle about the other services he provides (like a projector, which I needed for our rehersal dinner). He is BY FAR the best deal out there and he's totally legit!

Services Used: DJ

The DJ that we worked with was Kyle. He was a pleasure to work with and was was easy to get in contact with. I was able to give him a call if I needed to talk with him. He was even concerned with saying people's names correctly. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Kyle!

Services Used: DJ

Kyle Williams did an excellent job!