Vow and Forever

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

AMAZING! Honestly, the best service and quality you could expect. I could not be more impressed. My family and I cannot stop talking about how awesome Ryan and Stephanie were. Of course the pictures are amazing, and completely captured the fun, joy and excitement of the entire day. But beyond that, they were so responsive and the best vendors that I worked with in all of our wedding planning (and we were pretty pleased with all of our vendors!). They went above and beyond throughout our whole engagement, checking in with us regularly, always available for questions, advice, etc. So personable, thoughtful, incredible to work with. Then, by the time we got back from our honeymoon the week after our wedding, our pictures were ready! Again, CANNOT say enough great things. INCREDIBLE! In your budget or over your budget...doesn't matter....worth it!

Joel
09/13/2014

Found Ryan via Google, when I typed in "downtown Indianapolis engagement photos". After looking at dozens of pictures, it was Ryan's that stuck out above the others. We contacted him and met him and his wife for a "meet and greet". From the moment we met with them, we knew it was them we would be using.
Ryan was without a doubt customer friendly first and foremost. Little touches along the way. A simple email just with words of encouragement or checking on how things were going with the planning or if we needed help. He was never too in our face with anything. He came ready with ideas or was easy to talk to about ideas or our wants and needs. He certainly made the process so much easier. His wife was just as great and was amazing on the wedding day handling the families and the dozens of others needed for pictures. It was our day and she made sure to make sure we got what we wanted and not upset any family or friends.
Ryan and his wife are fantastic people. Fun, friendly and family oriented. If recommend them a hundred times over. The pictures were amazing. The little touches throughout were unexpected and awesome.
Thank you, Vow and Forever!

Jackie
08/09/2014

Vow and Forever was WONDERFUL to work with! They were very professional and quickly responsive to all of our questions and concerns leading up to and after the wedding. The day of the wedding went smoothly- We felt they went above and beyond to make sure we got all the photos we were hoping to get-- flawless photos. Ryan is wonderful and easy to work with! Strongly Recommend vow and forever!

Brooke
10/25/2013

Ryan Woodall Photography was amazing! There is nothing we would change about our experience with them. From the very beginning they were so responsive and caring. The engagement and wedding pictures are all so awesome. We are so excited to get our wedding photo book too!

Mrs. Pezz
09/14/2013

We all know that wedding planning can be stressful, but working with Ryan is the exact opposite. I could not have imagined a better experience with a vendor. He was always prompt with communication, thorough with details and even goes above and beyond what is needed from a photographer; he was always offering help, suggestions and even small thoughtful gifts throughout the wedding planning process. Every time we met with him was so much fun and he was so easy to work with.

Moving on to his photography...just great. He takes his work very seriously. We did engagement pictures with him as well as our wedding. Each time he was always prepared and was very creative. We went lots of places and I did not have to do any work but tilt my head occasionally. Both times were a lot of fun and his wife was a pleasure to work with as well on our wedding day. They were professionals through and through on the big day.

I love all my pictures and I have such an awesome variety. My only regret would be not booking him for more hours! If you are considering Ryan, meet with him, you will be glad you did.

Leslie
09/01/2013

Ryan did a fantastic job photographing our destination wedding. He did a great job setting up the perfect sites to photograph and also organized an itinerary to make the day flow smoothly. He is a pleasure to work with and was very patient with me throughout the entire process. The pictures turned out better than I had hoped for and I am so thankful for that. I feel lucky to have these pictures to remember such a great day for the rest of my life.

Services Used: Photography

Ryan was wonderful! Made us feel comfortable and special on our wedding day! The photos were wonderful and everyone who saw them were very impressed!

Elizabeth Anne
07/27/2013

Ryan Woodall was absolutely amazing. We couldn't imagine our wedding day without him. Our photos are beautiful and everyone we sent them to has raved about the talent of our photographer. The pictures are gorgeous and will remind us of our special day all of our lives. My family and friends loved Ryan. He was so fun, easy to work with and truly blended in to our wedding weekend. His photo ideas are so creative. He captured incredible moments that I will always cherish. I have seriously looked through our album 100 times and it transports me back to relive all of the love, smiles and beauty of our wedding every time. We love Ryan and feel we have a friend for life! He is the best!

Allison
06/08/2013

Ryan did my engagement and wedding photos and I was blown away with the results. As I was planning for my wedding so many people told me that the most important thing is to make sure you get a good photographer and I'm so glad I went with Ryan Woodall Photography. He's professional and cares about his clients. Ryan did an excellent job capturing my wedding day through photography and I'm glad I'm able to look back on the photos and re-live that day over and over!

Katy
11/24/2012

Ryan did an awesome job on our wedding and engagement photos. Like most people, photo shoots are not mine and my husband's thing, but Ryan made us feel really comfortable and pictures turned out awesome! Would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Monica
11/03/2012

A few months into planning our wedding, I met with Ryan and his wife, Stephanie, to find out if they were a good fit for our wedding. I immediately liked them and felt comfortable with them. From the portfolio I had seen, and other photos they had shown me at that meeting, I knew they would do a beautiful job, and the cost of their services were very reasonable, considering the quality of work they provide. When we met with them for our engagement session a few months later, the groom-to-be was very nervous about having his picture taken, but they made the whole session feel very natural, and we ended up having a great time! As the wedding date approached, Ryan met with me to discuss the details of the day, to be sure everything would run as smoothly as possible. The week before the wedding, the groom-to-be broke his ankle and was put in a cast. Ryan made a trip to the state park where the reception would be held to make sure he found a few spots to take photos that were easily accessible to the groom, while still giving us some amazing shots. Our wedding photos could not have turned out more beautifully. Ryan and Stephanie were true professionals and far exceeded any expectations we could have had. We can't thank them enough for the gift of such beautiful documentation of the most incredible day of our lives.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Ryan did a great job. Our photos look awesome and he got them back to us in a timely fashion. He was great to work with and is a fun, easy-going guy. We met with him a few times before the wedding to discuss what we wanted out of our wedding photography and we also had him take our engagement photos. He did a good job of helping us figure out our schedule on the day of the wedding to make sure we got all the photos we wanted. I looked at a lot of different photographers before choosing Ryan, but I think I made a great choice.

Jillian
06/09/2012

Deciding which wedding photographer to go with was easy---Ryan has a great sense of personal style which I knew would translate into unique and stylish wedding photos. Ryan stays on a strict timeline and delivers beautiful photos without compromising professionalism and courteousness. The 100 degree heat didn't phase Ryan either. Ryan's work comes highly recommended. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, and figure out what we wanted. We felt that our photos were reflective of our personalities, and if you look back through his portfolio, it is easy to see that Ryan isn't just taking the same exact shots of every couple.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Ryan has an easy personality to work with. Check out his website for picture samples. We appreciated his planning skills and consistent follow-up.

Services Used: Photography

Ryan did a great job photographing our wedding. He took time to meet with us before to make sure all the details we wanted were covered. He was very professional yet was friendly and fun. The work he did for us was creative and was exactly what we wanted. Would recommend him to anyone!!

Services Used: Photography

Ryan Woodall Photography is professional, friendly, down to earth. He captured emotions beautifully!! He is solid with good outreach & follow up.

We highly recommend him and his wife is dear as well!! Team pictures captured our wedding day story in a great manner.