Vortex Esthetics & Beauty L.L.C

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

A week before my bridal shoot/bridal make-up trial Artistic Glam had cancelled on me and that was chaos for me! They did me the biggest favor because I hadn't seen their reviews and ratings! My mom looked online and found Kimberly to do my hair and Amy to do my make-up. I could never be happier with my choice! Kimberly was amazing and so helpful, she asked my ideas of what I wanted my make-up to look like and she went above and beyond to make me look exactly how I wanted to look for my big day! Kimberly was very kind to me when we met for my make-up trial. I am usually a bit questioning of people at first, but Kimberly and I talked as if we had been friends forever, she truly cared to know about me and my fiancé. Kimberly uses only the best products, I was concerned at first because I have very sensitive skin and when I expressed that concern she showed me everything she had used on my face and told me how it all worked. I got my make-up airbrushed and she told me it would last 12 hours, when I did my make-up trial for my bridal photo shoot I got my make-up done at 10am and after I finished sweating and running around by 9pm my make-up was still flawless! I am at a loss for words as to how to express how wonderful Kimberly really is, but every bride needs to experience it and I recommend her to each and every bride I know! Kimberly was such a big part of my special day and she made me so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Melissa
04/10/2015

Thank you for helping me on such short notice. You made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Lindsay
05/31/2014

Very knowledgable about makeup & skin care. Would highly recommend Kimberly to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any occasion!!

Vortex Esthetics & Beauty L.L.C responded with the following comments:

Thank you for being such a great bride,it was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party.

Rebekah
05/31/2014

Amazing! I had never felt so beautiful!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kimberly came to our rescue just a few days before the wedding. She did an amazing job on my makeup(mother of the bride) and my daughters. (bride) I was pretty stressed that day and after she was finished I was so relaxed. I recommend her to any mother of the bride. I received several comments on how I looked that evening. Some folks even thought I looked 5 years younger! Wow!!! Great stuff. My daughter has trouble with oily skin and was concerned about her face becoming shiny as the evening went on. That wasn't the case at all. Her makeup looked flawless all evening. Thanks again Kimberly we appreciated your help!

Vortex Esthetics & Beauty L.L.C responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words, it means so much for me to have happy clients.
My prayer is for a long lasting love ,friendship and marriage for your daughter.

Private User
1+ year ago

Kimberly did a wonderful job on my makeup for my bridal portraits and for the wedding and my bridal party's makeup. Both times the makeup looked beautiful and stayed the whole day. She picked just the right colors for me and applied it just the way I wanted. Around the wedding time I was very tired and wasn't getting a lot of sleep because life and work was crazy but she applied the makeup in a way that helped me shine and not look tired not all. I was very impressed and happy I chose Kimberly to do my makeup. I would definitely recommend her to any future bride looking for someone to do their makeup for their wedding.

Vortex Esthetics & Beauty L.L.C responded with the following comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to review my services..I take what my clients report very seriously. It is good to hear you were happy with every application of makeup.
I wish you many years of happiness & love in your marriage!

Kara
06/01/2013

I have cosmetic retail and application experience myself. So when it comes to someone else doing my makeup for me, I can be very critical. But Kim made me feel more beautiful then I ever have without overdoing it and listening to the overall look I wanted to achieve. It made the day of my wedding so much more relaxing to know I was in good hands and didn't have to stress about doing it myself.

Kara,
Thank you for your review I enjoyed being part of your special day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I chose Ministry of Makeup to do my makeup for my wedding! Kimberly Brown is fun to work with and is very skilled and passionate about what she does. She did an amazing job on my makeup, my mom's, and sister's. We all looked and felt beautiful and the pictures turned out great. After attending a friend's wedding where Kimberly had done their makeup and seeing how gorgeous they looked, it was an easy choice for me to have her do mine.

Vortex Esthetics & Beauty L.L.C responded with the following comments:

Your review is appreciated!
Thank you for choosing me to be part of your special day.
Here's to many years of love & laughter in your marriage!

Chelsy
10/20/2012

I enjoyed working with Kimberly from beginning to end of my wedding process. She was there to help me with my engagment pictures and also on my wedding day. She is amazing to work with she knows whats best for your skin and what will look amazing but also gives us brides the freedom to express who we are and how we want to look on our wedding day. Shes highly professional but keeps the time shes with you fun. I have enjoyed her and will be using her for various occassions I am taking part in.

Vortex Esthetics & Beauty L.L.C responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Chelsy...I enjoyed getting to know you and being present for your special day.
God Bless you and yours,

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kimberly Brown was very nice and helpful. I called and asked for her services with a 6 day notice. She was very accommodating. I am not the kind of person to chit chat with someone I don't know, but Kimberly was very easy to talk to. I happened to get a spray tan the day before the wedding and it was way too dark. Kimberly made my makeup look amazing, and she fixed the mess ups from the spray tan on my chest. Everyone complemented me on my makeup. She took the time to ask what my everyday look is, and she made me look great while keeping the natural look. At first it felt like she was layering on the makeup, however when you use great makeup it felt like I was wearing nothing. I will recommend her to everyone! I was on a tight budget so felt the price was a little high but at the last minute I had no choice. I am glad that I chose her. She and her associate did the makeup for the bridal party and for the moms and grandmother. All were wonderful.

Robyn,
I am very glad that you were happy with the way things turned out for your wedding day. Thank you so much for your review and I pray all the best for you and your future husband.

Rachel
06/15/2012

Kim was great! She did a consultation with my mom, sister and I and was very pleasant to work with. She was professional and knew what she was doing. My make up stayed on all day through the heat and looked great in all my photos!

Rachel,
Thank you for your review it means alot to me that you took the time out to say some very nice things. I am so humbled and blessed to have been apart of your wedding day,and getting to make you and your bridesmaides even more beautiful than you allready are! Take care girl!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kimberly was awesome!!! She did my makeup for my engagements, bridals, AND the wedding day! She helped me out last minute with my engagements and my bridals and she did amazing!!! At first I was worried because the makeup was soo thick for both of those sessions BUT both were outside in 100+ degree weather and it all stayed on and the pictures looked amazing and my makeup was flawless!! She knows how to do makeup for photography, not just for everyday wear!! I will not ever have anyone else do my makeup for any other event I have!! I got sooo many compliments on my wedding day on how awesome my makeup looked and I couldn't be happier!! :)

Lindsay,
Who knew when I meet your sister at Studio Art that I would be doing your makeup for one of the most important events in your life! I was so greatful to get to know you and your family...you all were so much fun! Thank you for the review!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kim did such a fantastic job on the makeup for my engagement pictures and makeup for the bridal party and myself on my wedding day! I wanted to look natural and not overdone - and that is exactly what she did! She is incredibly sweet and a extremely talented!

Vortex Esthetics & Beauty L.L.C responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sincere review...

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kim was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is amazing! She knows what she is doing and was very open to try whatever I wanted to figure out what worked best for me. The cost was very reasonable and she is definitely worth every penny! I wouldn't hesitate to call her again for makeup in the future.

Vortex Esthetics & Beauty L.L.C responded with the following comments:

It was my pleasure to have meet you...thank you for the kind words.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kim was amazing! Her price is very reasonable and does such a wonderful job! She really listened to what I was for going for and really keyed in on the most important features so I wouldn't looked washed out in photos. Her work is flawless and is very personable, fun and brought a ton of energy that morning!

Kira,
So glad to have been apart of your wedding...thank you for your review!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kim is the most amazing person to work with! She is very professional and a true sweetheart! She was very reasonably priced and she really cares about what you think and want for your big day. Kim made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I would recommend her to anyone!
May 2010 Bride

Katie,
Just wanted to thank you again for the review you wrote awhile ago..I still look back at the Brides of Oklahoma cover and think to myself how blessed I was to get to work with you and your family. I appreciate the kind words you have expressed about me and my work.