Voilà! Event Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tyler is so much more than an amazing wedding planner. She is a stylist with impeccable taste, a financial advisor with my best interest at heart, and most importantly, a dear friend I will never forget.

I have a hectic job, so I started looking for a planner soon after my fiancé and I were engaged. Tyler and I just clicked, and I hired her as a full-service wedding planner. She guided me through "every petite detail," from attending vendor meetings, to picking out invitation suites, to making sure I spoiled myself with a facial every now and then! She is incredibly organized, always attentive, and very responsive. Even when I asked her for the 10th time if something was the right shade of pink, or when I was dealing with the ever-common family hiccups that go along with weddings, she handled everything with professionalism and grace. She really kept me sane throughout the whole process.

On the wedding day, I didn't have to lift a finger. Tyler handled everything, and all of our guests kept saying it was the smoothest wedding they had ever been to! And when I saw the ceremony and reception areas, I started crying--she brought my dream wedding to life. Everything was absolutely perfect. I can't recommend Tyler enough!

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Candace, you are fabulous! I have loved every minute of working with you and I was so happy to see your vision come to life! Thanks so much for your kind review. I know we will keep in touch. All the best and congratulations on your marriage!

Lyn
05/24/2015

Wedding planning is stressful (anyone who tells you different is medicated or lying) but planning from out of town in the midst of lots of other major life decisions might not have ever been possible if it wasn't for Tyler. I, I think like many, wasn't sure if needed or wanted a wedding planner. I had ideas for the wedding and an overall vision so I wondered what else might be necessary. Tyler paid for herself with the booking of our first 4 vendors and then the added benefits just kept coming.
1. She helped narrow down vendors with her preferred vendor list saving me hours and years on my life.
2. I have never ever met anyone more accessible and responsive - seriously. She responded to little questions, big questions, freak outs, and stream of consciousness emails no matter the day and time with professionalism and reassuring words.
3. She is well respected by vendors in the area and everyone was either excited to be working with her again ... or at least had heard something positive.
4. She sent out an itinerary to all the vendors the week before with every single detail explained and timed out for the day before and the day of. It was a work of art.
5. On the day of, I worried about NOTHING. As in, she controlled all the vendors, the timing, the organization of the day, all questions went to her, every single detail and I got to focus on friends and family and being present. Apparently, something went wrong but I seriously don't know what it was to this day because she managed it so seamlessly.
6. My fiancée got really good at saying "ask Tyler" because he saw how much I trusted her, so he did too, and Tyler helped solve or clarify a lot of things I never would have thought about while planning the wedding.
7. I miss working with her. She is an amazing person who I now consider to be a friend.
I can't recommend Tyler enough! Stop looking now, you've found the one! Have fun with the wedding planning - it's a very exciting time!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tyler is awesome!!!! We decided we wanted a "day of" coordinator because we wanted to completely enjoy our wedding day without having to deal with minor (or major) issues that might come up that day. So, it was important to find someone we felt completely comfortable with handling the details. Tyler is the ultimate when it comes to details! When we met her for the first time, she was waiting for us and everything around her screamed, "I will make sure your day is perfect for you!" We were completely impressed with how professional she was and how she lived her brand. We met with a few other coordinators during the process, but Tyler by far stood out.
When we decided to work with Tyler, she immediately provided us with a ton of helpful information and tools to help us stay on track with our planning. Even though she was our "day of" coordinator, she was helpful throughout the entire planning process and always there when we had questions or concerns. She was very calming, even through a few unexpected issues a week before the wedding that were out of our control.
On the day of the wedding, she was phenomenal! If there were any issues or problems, we knew nothing about them. She made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time and things went smoothly. She took care of the details in more ways than we could've ever imagined. Tyler helped make our wedding stress-free and beautiful, and for that we are eternally grateful!

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Iris, you are such a sweetheart! Everything came together beautifully! The lanterns hanging from the ceiling, the monogram gobos on the wall, the themed cake were gorgeous personal reflections of you and Carty. Wishing you all the best always.

Recently Married

Hiring Tyler is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We hired her for month of coordination, which initially seemed like more than we needed or wanted, but it turned out to be such a life saver. She made herself available to respond to every email and phone call right away in the month leading up to the wedding, and her professionalism and experience completely put us at ease during that month. Truthfully, she was accessible from the moment we hired her about six months before the wedding. She is always quick to respond to emails and phone calls - you will never be searching for Tyler.

She truly went above and beyond to make everything perfect. From coordinating everything with our other vendors, to being at our walk-through, to picking up and arranging our wedding decor, to picking up our flowers, to being very flexible at every turn, and for doing it all with a big smile and calm demeanor.

Tyler also provided a wealth of knowledge at every turn. She recommended one of our favorite vendors - our photographer (Rachael Foster) - and we could not have been happier with Rachael. Any time a particular want or need seemed too costly, Tyler came to the rescue to recommend an affordable option that turned out great.

We really cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Tyler, and I could not recommend her highly enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you Tyler!

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Thanks N! I really loved your wedding! It was such a gorgeous evening and everything turned out beautifully! I wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future! XO

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Working with Tyler and Voila! Event Studio this year has been amazing! From our first meeting, Tyler made me feel so comfortable and was so professional! She was always on top of things and kept consistent contact with me throughout the process. She was able to take my vision and turn it into the perfect day for me and my now husband. I do not know what I would have done without her. During the planning process, she made sure I didn't forget about any of the small details and provided great overall direction for me as we worked together to craft a perfect day. In addition, the fact that she has several different package options to fit everyone's needs was great as each bride will have different needs. I just can't express how easy she made this process.

The planning process was just the beginning of it! Tyler was also there as a wedding coordinator the day of the wedding. I would suggest this service to every bride. It is definitely worth spending a little extra to have a go-to partner there making sure your vision plays out perfectly. She came completely prepared for the day with her handy wedding tool-belt to make sure she could fix anything that arose during the day! She was fun to work with, and the whole bridal party had a great time working with her as well. I trusted her completely, and because of her professionalism and work ethic, my husband and I were able to enjoy the day without any worries. She even made sure we ate our meal at the reception uninterrupted, which I hear doesn't happen for a lot of couples! I really felt like she was like my mother, my sister, my best friend, and my wedding coordinator all wrapped up into one!! I would suggest going with Voila! Event Studio to any bride who wants to have the perfect combination of a personal and professional experience and who wants her wedding day to be perfect.

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Ashley, we hit it off right away and I am so glad that we became friends because of your wedding! It was a wonderful wedding, so full of love - can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tyler was amazing! I was so lucky that she had my wedding date available, I booked her 3 months before my wedding. She helped me with vendor referrals, dealing with wedding venue, and assisted us to stayed on track throughout the process.

My wedding was the best night of my life and it was all because of Tyler. She made everything run smoothly, she managed to help us in seating additional guests, and when we were running late she assisted us in communicating with involved vendors. I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day because I knew I was in excellent hands with Tyler.

Tyler is professional, knows many, many vendors, responds to emails and calls promptly, and is very kind and patient. She made me feel as if I was the only bride she was working with during the 3 months she worked with me.

From the big things such as assisting in dealing with vendors to the littlest things such as helping me fix my bustle, Tyler is AMAZING. If given the chance, I would definitely choose her again. I'm blessed to have met her and to now call her my friend.

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Leyvi, what a fun wedding! Everyone had an amazing time dancing the night away! It was so great to work with you and I hope I will have the chance to work with you on future events!

Clare
05/03/2014

Selecting Tyler to help coordinate the rest of our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! We planned most of the event ourselves, but we did not want to be overwhelmed with decision making as we got closer to the big day. The value of her A La Carte package was more than worth it.

Tyler managed all of our plans (and my emotions, haha) expertly!! She is very professional and always made us feel like a priority. I loved her planning tool (PlanningPod) and the itinerary. Oh my gosh the itinerary!! I’d never seen one so detailed, but I swear the day went off without a hitch because of it. I’m very happy with the quality of the vendors we picked out, but Tyler made all the moving pieces come together seamlessly. On the days leading up to wedding, and the wedding day itself, there was nothing to be nervous about. A month later, and I’m still glowing about our wedding.

One note about personality: I found her quiet at first and I’m afraid that could be mistaken as stand-offish. She’s in fact very kind and patient—she listens to what the bride (or groom) wants, which is invaluable. She helped execute our dream wedding and we highly recommend her.

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Clare, you are such a sensational, kind and caring person. You and your family all made me feel so much a part of your family! I loved your personalized ideas - from the wine box at the ceremony to the bourbon bottles and typewriter at the reception. Wishing you all the best!

1+ year ago

Our wedding was one of the most complicated weddings, but it was also one of the most talk about weddings by our guests. We contacted many other wedding planners and chatted with them, but felt most comfortable and connected with Tyler. We were originally planned to only have Tyler to be our "day of the wedding planner", but ended up required her professionalism and service more than we expected and it was great. Tyler was very responsive and provided great support to make sure that all details were done properly the way we wanted. Tyler helped with the beautiful invitations (our guests gave us so many calls and were very impressed by the detail of it), then gifts for wedding party, favor for guests, rehearsal dinner, Shuttle and Limo for wedding party, hotel reservation for guests, Breakfast on the morning after the wedding, flower arrangement, the pianist, the band, the food and drink at cocktail and reception, the photographer, and videographer. We had a rehearsal dinner at Thai Pavilion in Rockville, the wedding ceremony at the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George in Bethesda, and the Cocktail and Reception at The Congressional Country Club. We wanted our wedding to run smoothly and be the best it can be, so our guests could enjoy themselves and the time with us. And our wedding turned out to be …according to majority of our guests…"the best wedding they'd ever been to"….. Thank you Tyler for making it possible! And yes! Highly recommended Tyler for any event planning. Hugs, A & M

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

A & M, you two are a wonderful couple and it was wonderful to be a part of your phenomenal wedding. Definitely one of my all time favorites! Thanks for being such sweet and generous clients, but most of all, I am so happy that we became friends because of your wedding. Chat soon!

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Anne
12/28/2013

Tyler was the calm, rational, and organized side-kick a bride needs to make the event itself and the most intense day of a single girl's transition to married girl life easy perfection! Just Awesome!

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Annie, your wedding was perfection. What a great and organized day - so fun and such a unique event! I loved that you chose to do a cocktail style reception with LOTS of dancing! You are such a sweet person and I'm happy to call you friend! XO

1+ year ago

Working with Tyler was one of the best decisions we made for our whole wedding. From day 1, Tyler had been one of the most professional and punctual people I have ever worked with (not just in the wedding process, but I would extend this to include people I also interact with professionally at my job). She is extremely organized and attentive to detail. She would always very quickly follow through with sending emails or letters to vendors to get more information or questions answered after talking with me. Her time efficiency and attention to detail are again, impeccable. Tyler had excellent recommendations of vendors she knew. She also was always more than happy to reach out to new ones or find other options for anything we asked for or found ourselves. She was always extremely polite and professional with us and everyone we worked with. I really can't say enough good things. The day of the wedding, my now husband and I were more relaxed than people thought possible and this is because we knew we had Tyler there. Everything looked exactly like we wanted and went so smoothly.

It really is hard to truly convey how wonderful she made the whole wedding planning process and day itself. We feel so lucky to have worked with Tyler and would recommend her services without any reservations.

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

I had the best time working with you, M! I still think of you every time I see Beaujolais Nouveau! Working with you on a French and supper club wedding was a dream come true! Your wedding was truly a one of kind celebration and Currie and I loved being a part of it. Of course, becoming friends with you and M was an added bonus!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We had the most AMAZING time at our wedding and it would not have been possible without Tyler at Voila Event Studio. Not having to organize our wedding party, family, friends and other vendors on the day/week of was a priceless blessing. The event was seamless and I swear Tyler did not stop moving all night! We were able to focus on what mattered, getting married, instead of all the crazy details. She is so genuinely excited and positive about your event that it rubs off on you even if you get overwhelmed by stress at times. Our wedding party commented repeatedly on how impressed they were with her. It was truly a GREAT experience and I would recommend her in a heart beat for anyone's wedding or event. Thank you Tyler!

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Tina! I loved working with you on your wedding! It was a wonderful day, and I know that it was special for me because I was able to work with Currie! The bread basket centerpieces were genius! And I loved the cookies n coke treat at the end of the night! So happy we got to know each other through your wedding, but even happier that we became friends and keep in touch! XO

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tyler did a fantastic job helping me plan my wedding and ensuring that everything went smoothly on the day-of! She was very organized through the whole process and provided a detailed plan for the event to the other vendors, which was extremely helpful.
Throughout the planning, she provided access to a helpful software program which kept track of the guest list and budget and also provided a template for my wedding website. She also kept an up to date "to-do" list, which was great for long term planning and keeping track of tasks that needed to be completed by a certain deadline, as well as check lists and suggested questions to ask potential vendors.
I was very ill on the day we had planned for our tasting and unable to attend it, so she joined my fiance for the tasting. She provided feedback and suggestions on the food and kept track of the menu we chose. Additionally, she assembled all the invitations for me, drove a few hours to pick up the linens we rented for the reception, helped put together the escort cards/favors and even spent a few hours steaming my dress for me so it looked perfect!
The vendors she recommended to me were excellent, and I loved they ideas she gave me for creating a theme and selecting decorations for the reception.
She was very responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, and it was clear she was focused on making my wedding vision a reality.
During the last few weeks before the wedding, she stayed in contact with my other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and understood what we wanted for our wedding. I was so glad that she was there to take care of everything so I could relax and enjoy our wedding!

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Oh, how I adore you, Jan! You are the sweetest! Your wedding was lovely and the golf cart & sparkler exit was the highlight of the night! Thanks for being a fabulous client and someone who has continued to be a great friend and quite possibly my biggest fan!

Emilie
09/21/2013

I simply could not have had a better wedding! A very big and important part of that was Tyler from Voila Event Studios. From the moment we had our first consultation I knew Tyler was the one. She came prepared and was so welcoming with her smile. From the moment we booked her, I knew we made the right decision. She was exactly what we needed, hands on from the get-go. I never needed to worry about anything, and if I did she was only an e-mail or phone call away. She would put my worries at ease. She uses a wonderful program called planning pod that reminded us of what our tasks were for that week. It was nice not to feel overwhelmed and to be able to check things off as they got done. I have to say, I miss Tyler's e-mails and reminders. The day of my wedding was flawless- even though our ceremony was outside and we had to make the quick decision of having it indoors. I showed up, and everything was perfect. We had to go with the flow because of the rain, but Tyler did not miss a beat, she was on top of everything and I know even more now that we made the right decision. You cannot go wrong with Tyler, I plan on having her do all of our events! Not only did we have a great wedding planner, but we made a life long friend in the process too!!

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Emilie, you are tres magnifque! I loved working on your French themed wedding! We share a love of Paris and all things French so needless to say, it was an absolute blast working on your wedding. I too am so happy that we became friends and I'm so happy to have your life long friendship!

Katie
06/01/2013

I wanted to thank you for all of your hard work in helping me to plan the wedding, and especially for making sure the big day went off without a hitch. I honestly could not have done it without you; you made it so much easier for me to enjoy my wedding day and not be stressed about making it all come together. I am so grateful for all your help; I received so many compliments from other vendors involved that they have never seen a wedding more organized and well-coordinated. I will not hesitate to recommend you to any future brides I know! :)

Thank you Tyler, you are wonderful!

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Dear Katie, Thanks so much for your review! It was a joy to work with you and your sweet mom on your wedding planning. What a beautiful day! You have a lovely family and I wish you all the best! If you are ever back this way, I'd love to assist you with future events!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Tyler was amazing. She oversaw every aspect of our wedding from start to finish. She was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive. She was also great at translating our vision into reality. The day of the event, she kept everything running smoothly and on time. Definitely one of the best event coordinators we have ever met.

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your kind review! Your wedding was amazing! I loved that I was finally able to do a destination wedding :) Looking forward to working with you on your future family events!

Robyn
10/27/2012

Tyler did an amazing job. She kept her cool and kept things under control, even when a few things went wrong (which she had nothing to do with those things). She was professional throughout the whole process, and I was able to feel at ease and put my trust in her for the evening. She went above and beyond the call of duty as the reception coordinator.

Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:

Thanks Robyn! It was great to be involved with your wedding from the time of your engagement until your wedding day! I was happy I was able to handle those unexpected moments for you and Colin. You were a gorgeous bride and your gown was stunning! You and Colin make a great couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!