Voilà! Event Studio
obsessed with every petite detail
10001 Georgetown Pike

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Tyler was amazing! I was so lucky that she had my wedding date available, I booked her 3 months before my wedding. She helped me with vendor referrals, dealing with wedding venue, and assisted us to stayed on track throughout the process.

My wedding was the best night of my life and it was all because of Tyler. She made everything run smoothly, she managed to help us in seating additional guests, and when we were running late she assisted us in communicating with involved vendors. I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day because I knew I was in excellent hands with Tyler.

Tyler is professional, knows many, many vendors, responds to emails and calls promptly, and is very kind and patient. She made me feel as if I was the only bride she was working with during the 3 months she worked with me.

From the big things such as assisting in dealing with vendors to the littlest things such as helping me fix my bustle, Tyler is AMAZING. If given the chance, I would definitely choose her again. I'm blessed to have met her and to now call her my friend.

Wedding: 06/28/2014

Clare 2 Reviews
Selecting Tyler to help coordinate the rest of our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! We planned most of the event ourselves, but we did not want to be overwhelmed with decision making as we got closer to the big day. The value of her A La Carte package was more than worth it.

Tyler managed all of our plans (and my emotions, haha) expertly!! She is very professional and always made us feel like a priority. I loved her planning tool (PlanningPod) and the itinerary. Oh my gosh the itinerary!! I’d never seen one so detailed, but I swear the day went off without a hitch because of it. I’m very happy with the quality of the vendors we picked out, but Tyler made all the moving pieces come together seamlessly. On the days leading up to wedding, and the wedding day itself, there was nothing to be nervous about. A month later, and I’m still glowing about our wedding.

One note about personality: I found her quiet at first and I’m afraid that could be mistaken as stand-offish. She’s in fact very kind and patient—she listens to what the bride (or groom) wants, which is invaluable. She helped execute our dream wedding and we highly recommend her.
Wedding: 05/03/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Our wedding was one of the most complicated weddings, but it was also one of the most talk about weddings by our guests. We contacted many other wedding planners and chatted with them, but felt most comfortable and connected with Tyler. We were originally planned to only have Tyler to be our "day of the wedding planner", but ended up required her professionalism and service more than we expected and it was great. Tyler was very responsive and provided great support to make sure that all details were done properly the way we wanted. Tyler helped with the beautiful invitations (our guests gave us so many calls and were very impressed by the detail of it), then gifts for wedding party, favor for guests, rehearsal dinner, Shuttle and Limo for wedding party, hotel reservation for guests, Breakfast on the morning after the wedding, flower arrangement, the pianist, the band, the food and drink at cocktail and reception, the photographer, and videographer. We had a rehearsal dinner at Thai Pavilion in Rockville, the wedding ceremony at the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George in Bethesda, and the Cocktail and Reception at The Congressional Country Club. We wanted our wedding to run smoothly and be the best it can be, so our guests could enjoy themselves and the time with us. And our wedding turned out to be …according to majority of our guests…"the best wedding they'd ever been to"….. Thank you Tyler for making it possible! And yes! Highly recommended Tyler for any event planning. Hugs, A & M
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography, Unique Services (Other)

Anne 1 Reviews
Tyler was the calm, rational, and organized side-kick a bride needs to make the event itself and the most intense day of a single girl's transition to married girl life easy perfection! Just Awesome!
Wedding: 12/28/2013

Private User 6 Reviews
Working with Tyler was one of the best decisions we made for our whole wedding. From day 1, Tyler had been one of the most professional and punctual people I have ever worked with (not just in the wedding process, but I would extend this to include people I also interact with professionally at my job). She is extremely organized and attentive to detail. She would always very quickly follow through with sending emails or letters to vendors to get more information or questions answered after talking with me. Her time efficiency and attention to detail are again, impeccable. Tyler had excellent recommendations of vendors she knew. She also was always more than happy to reach out to new ones or find other options for anything we asked for or found ourselves. She was always extremely polite and professional with us and everyone we worked with. I really can't say enough good things. The day of the wedding, my now husband and I were more relaxed than people thought possible and this is because we knew we had Tyler there. Everything looked exactly like we wanted and went so smoothly.

It really is hard to truly convey how wonderful she made the whole wedding planning process and day itself. We feel so lucky to have worked with Tyler and would recommend her services without any reservations.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the most AMAZING time at our wedding and it would not have been possible without Tyler at Voila Event Studio. Not having to organize our wedding party, family, friends and other vendors on the day/week of was a priceless blessing. The event was seamless and I swear Tyler did not stop moving all night! We were able to focus on what mattered, getting married, instead of all the crazy details. She is so genuinely excited and positive about your event that it rubs off on you even if you get overwhelmed by stress at times. Our wedding party commented repeatedly on how impressed they were with her. It was truly a GREAT experience and I would recommend her in a heart beat for anyone's wedding or event. Thank you Tyler!
Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tyler did a fantastic job helping me plan my wedding and ensuring that everything went smoothly on the day-of! She was very organized through the whole process and provided a detailed plan for the event to the other vendors, which was extremely helpful.
Throughout the planning, she provided access to a helpful software program which kept track of the guest list and budget and also provided a template for my wedding website. She also kept an up to date "to-do" list, which was great for long term planning and keeping track of tasks that needed to be completed by a certain deadline, as well as check lists and suggested questions to ask potential vendors.
I was very ill on the day we had planned for our tasting and unable to attend it, so she joined my fiance for the tasting. She provided feedback and suggestions on the food and kept track of the menu we chose. Additionally, she assembled all the invitations for me, drove a few hours to pick up the linens we rented for the reception, helped put together the escort cards/favors and even spent a few hours steaming my dress for me so it looked perfect!
The vendors she recommended to me were excellent, and I loved they ideas she gave me for creating a theme and selecting decorations for the reception.
She was very responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, and it was clear she was focused on making my wedding vision a reality.
During the last few weeks before the wedding, she stayed in contact with my other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and understood what we wanted for our wedding. I was so glad that she was there to take care of everything so I could relax and enjoy our wedding!
Wedding: 10/05/2013

Emilie 5 Reviews
I simply could not have had a better wedding! A very big and important part of that was Tyler from Voila Event Studios. From the moment we had our first consultation I knew Tyler was the one. She came prepared and was so welcoming with her smile. From the moment we booked her, I knew we made the right decision. She was exactly what we needed, hands on from the get-go. I never needed to worry about anything, and if I did she was only an e-mail or phone call away. She would put my worries at ease. She uses a wonderful program called planning pod that reminded us of what our tasks were for that week. It was nice not to feel overwhelmed and to be able to check things off as they got done. I have to say, I miss Tyler's e-mails and reminders. The day of my wedding was flawless- even though our ceremony was outside and we had to make the quick decision of having it indoors. I showed up, and everything was perfect. We had to go with the flow because of the rain, but Tyler did not miss a beat, she was on top of everything and I know even more now that we made the right decision. You cannot go wrong with Tyler, I plan on having her do all of our events! Not only did we have a great wedding planner, but we made a life long friend in the process too!!
Wedding: 09/21/2013

Katie 2 Reviews
I wanted to thank you for all of your hard work in helping me to plan the wedding, and especially for making sure the big day went off without a hitch. I honestly could not have done it without you; you made it so much easier for me to enjoy my wedding day and not be stressed about making it all come together. I am so grateful for all your help; I received so many compliments from other vendors involved that they have never seen a wedding more organized and well-coordinated. I will not hesitate to recommend you to any future brides I know! :)

Thank you Tyler, you are wonderful!
Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:
Dear Katie, Thanks so much for your review! It was a joy to work with you and your sweet mom on your wedding planning. What a beautiful day! You have a lovely family and I wish you all the best! If you are ever back this way, I'd love to assist you with future events!
Wedding: 06/01/2013

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Tyler was amazing. She oversaw every aspect of our wedding from start to finish. She was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive. She was also great at translating our vision into reality. The day of the event, she kept everything running smoothly and on time. Definitely one of the best event coordinators we have ever met.
Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:
Thanks for your kind review! Your wedding was amazing! I loved that I was finally able to do a destination wedding :) Looking forward to working with you on your future family events!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Robyn 1 Reviews
Tyler did an amazing job. She kept her cool and kept things under control, even when a few things went wrong (which she had nothing to do with those things). She was professional throughout the whole process, and I was able to feel at ease and put my trust in her for the evening. She went above and beyond the call of duty as the reception coordinator.
Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:
Thanks Robyn! It was great to be involved with your wedding from the time of your engagement until your wedding day! I was happy I was able to handle those unexpected moments for you and Colin. You were a gorgeous bride and your gown was stunning! You and Colin make a great couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!
Wedding: 10/27/2012

Ron 1 Reviews
Voila/Tyler was exceptional in helping us plan and conduct our wedding. She provides comprehensive service; detailed and helpful checklists; and creative ideas. Overall, her suggestions for vendors (e.g., cake, flowers) was spot on. Our wedding was complicated as we moved from a small ceremony on a yacht to a stationary location for the reception with different numbers of guests at each location. With the exception of one vednor (not Tyler's fault in any way) failing to deliver on time, everything went incredibly smoothly. She is professional, organized, responsive, and a joy to work with. I highly recommend Tyler if you are seeking a wedding/event planner.
Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:
Hi Ron! Thanks for your kind review. I wanted to let you know that the vendor you referenced is no longer on my preferred vendor list, as a result of their failure to deliver on time. I had a fabulous time working with you and Olivia on your wedding! The yacht was one of the most amazing venues I've worked and I will always remember your gorgeous sunset ceremony with fond memories. The roast pig at your reception was a huge hit! Hope to work with you and Olivia on future events!
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tyler was everything and more that I could have asked for! I booked her super early for day-of coordination of my wedding and she was responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. Prior to the wedding, she helped me from everything to standard etiquette questions to providing insight on vendor recommendations, color schemes and more! That is above and beyond any other day-of coordinator. On our wedding day, everything was set up perfectly and ran smoothly. Thanks to her- I didn't have to worry about a thing!
Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:
Thanks Jessica! I had such a good time working with you on your wedding. You and Alex were a joy to serve and were most gracious hosts. Your wedding was beautiful and I am so glad that we were able to start the planning process early!
Wedding: 09/15/2012

Private User 2 Reviews
Tyler FitzHugh is very attentive to detail and knowledgeable about the wedding planning process. She is dedicated to her profession, and always seeking opportunity to grow in her skills/networking. She is readily available to answer any questions, any time of day via phone, text, or e-mail. She helped make our wedding day beautiful!

My husband and I hired Tyler mostly to "run the show" on our wedding, as to take the stress off of us and our family members. We worked with Tyler for the 8 months we were engaged, and were confident she was well prepared on the day of our wedding to answer any questions that vendors or guests may have.

We were EXTREMELY thankful Tyler was working with us when the wedding coordinator at our reception site took another job approximately a month before our wedding. It was an EXTREMELY easy and anxiety-free transition to work with the new coordinator since Tyler was on-board with us the whole time!!

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Viola Event Studio for any event you are planning!!
Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:
Hi Melissa! What a great wedding! The compasses, map table numbers and sunset colored florals made for a unique theme that worked so well at your venue. You & Paul were a pleasure to work with and I hope to have the opportunity again soon!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tyler came to us at wedding - 57 days...while many might have said we are a bit close to take responsibility for this fairly large event, Tyler reassured us not only that we were OK but we were in great shape for this to be the happiest of days!! She sent us a comprehensive list and we were pleased to see we were in pretty good shape! We received gentle but directive reminders often as well as meetings that kept us on track. The itinerary provided to all vendors was detailed and easy to follow The day of the wedding Tyler worked with us as hair and make-up took a bit longer than planned, she kept us moving while not pressuring regarding time. The day was magnificent, we were stress free and able to fully enjoy every moment!
Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:
Hi Karen! It was such a treat to work on Stacey's wedding with you! I loved the color theme of pink & charcoal. The church was magnificent, the cake was stunning and the peonies were perfect! Please feel free to contact me for future event projects - I would love to work with you all again. Thanks for the review!
Wedding: 05/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tyler from Viola Event Studios was an absolute dream to work with! Tyler not only was extremely helpful in every step of the planning process but my vow-renewal would not have turned out as well as it did without all of her help. From our first meeting, Tyler was easy to work with and provided many ideas and options I would not have thought of. Her experience and expertise really stand out during the planning process, and she was great with making sure I was on track with everything that needed to be done for the wedding. Her help on the day of the wedding was AMAZING! My family and I did not have to worry about a single thing, and the day went perfectly! I could not have asked for a better vow-renewal, and I would not changed a single thing about the day. Thanks Tyler!
Voilà! Event Studio responded with the following comments:
Thanks Caroline! Your wedding was so much fun! I loved the cheesesteak station and the lanterns in the tent, as well as all of your coordinated paper products. You and your mom were so fun to work with throughout the entire planning process! Please let me know if you ever need more event help in the future - I'd love to work with you again!
Wedding: 04/28/2012