Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can definitely recommend Scott at Visualize Entertainment! He was flexible from the beginning, concerning our meeting times and made scheduling easy when in the midst of wedding planning chaos. The online portal he uses for organising the music to be played (or not played) is a wonderful tool. I loved being able to customize everything from the bridal entrance song to the last song that's played during the reception. He allows for every detail to to be included in the forms that are filled out. His online portal and forms work for brides that just chose the genre and let Scott chose the songs, but also are great for brides that want lots of detail and special songs played throughout the night. I also liked the do not play list! He is really friendly and easy to work with, and we were very pleased with the music throughout our night from the ceremony - reception. The Photo Booth was a lot of fun for all the guests. Looking back on the wedding and planning, we are so glad that we had the photo booth because the scrap book that they created (that night) is really great to look at and captures great moments from our friends and family that our photographer did not get.

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

We're so happy to hear you had a great time! The DJ and photo booth combination is always such a huge hit and glad you enjoyed the moments it captured. Thanks for the kind words and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott is a true professional... His services were amazing, selection of music was top notch, punctual, thorough, and the epitome of organized... Scott made sure everything was timed out perfectly, he was tactful and assertive in making sure our guests attention was drawn to where it was needed... He uses high end equipment and the sound was impeccable, Scott knows what he is doing and truly was a joy to work with... Don't make the mistake of hiring another DJ, read this review and book with Scott!!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was my pleasure and I wish you two a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was great to work with! He is professional, personable, and patient. We first spoke on the phone and he was so knowledgeable and easy to get along with that we knew he was the best choice for us. He stayed in consistent contact with us throughout the process and was always quick to answer any questions. The online portal was easy to navigate and helped everything stay organized and clear. We also used the photo booth through him and it was a huge hit with the guests----they are still talking about it. The scrapbook is so much fun and the open air photo booth made the photo booth fun even for the people waiting in line. The night of the wedding, Scott did an awesome job with the music and played a great mix for the different ages and people in the crowd, which is what we had asked for. We had such an amazing night and wouldn't do anything differently. I highly recommend him :) Megan (wedding date 2/27/15)

It's reviews like this that make what I do so awesome! I'm glad you had a wonderful time and I appreciate taking the time to write such kind words! Congrats to you and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Recently Married

From day one Scott was so helpful to work with. Having a site to go onto and choose the music made it so easy. We choose to let Scott go with his instincts for our crowd and it was a success! The Moms never stopped dancing! We also had the photo booth and that was SO MUCH FUN! The pictures were hilarious and we enjoyed the memories of our guests. A lot of laughs. Scott and team are so professional and just great to work with.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! I'd have to say my forte is reading the crowd and knowing what works best. It seemed to work, ha! Yes, the photo booth is always a huge hit and will be wonderful memories to last a life time!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was fantastic to work with. He came highly recommended from our venue and wedding planner and after our first phone call it was a no brainer. He was super professional and friendly during every interaction. He clearly knows what he is doing. He had some really fun suggestions for during the reception which I'm glad he did. I've received compliments on what a good ideas we had, and they were all him. Also, I did a surprise dance at the wedding and Scott cut all the music and added some extra flare to it which was awesome. We met in person once before the wedding, and then had a phone call a week or two before and did the rest through his online client portal. Our biggest ask was that he kept the dance floor moving all night and he did just that! He was great at MCing as well which was awesome. We are SUPER happy we booked Scott for our wedding and would highly recommend.

First, I have to stay that your choreographed dance was pretty amazing to say the least! It was great to see the dance floor packed all night and I had a great time as well! Thank you for the kind words and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Great job from the first point of contact until tear down was complete. At first I thought uplighting was a pretty big upgrade but really made the pictures turn out amazing and was worth the value! Would recommend to anyone for any occasion!! Thank you!

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! The uplighting is always a wonderful upgrade! I wish you both a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Such an amazing DJ - we loved every second!!!! Made everything so fun, was really exciting for our guests and everything went so perfectly. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Scott followed through on every request we had and everyone commented on how awesome he was. Really great decision to go with this vendor!!!

I'm glad you had such a great time! I wish you both a wonderful married life!

Recently Married

Scott was awesome and made my wedding really enjoyable. He really had free reign over the music and really made it a fun atmosphere.

I'm glad you had such a great time! Thanks for letting me be a part of such a magical night and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Shauna
12/31/2014

We used VIsualize for our New Year's eve Hemingway Home wedding and both Scott and DJ Jimmy were a pleasure to work with, responsive and professional. Upon our arrival in KW, DJ Jimmy invited us and our friends along to check him out at a local bar where he was performing a few nights before the wedding, and we had a blast. On the night of the wedding, he kept the energy just right (with little guidance from us) and accommodated some unusual needs, such as playing some specific Australian songs (where many of our guests were from). highly recommended!

We're happy to hear you had such a wonderful time! Thanks for the kind words and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Not only was his services amazing but he also recommended some awesome places for us to try in Key West that ONLY a local would know.

It's great I was able to introduce you to some of the "local secrets"!

Services Used: DJ

We had a great experience with Scott! Several months before the wedding he was in touch with us, and asked us to fill out the worksheet that would help him provide exactly what we wanted on the wedding day. The worksheet was super helpful for us to organize our ideas.

On the wedding day, Scott did a great job of getting our crowd involved and dancing! He wasn't aware that our ceremony and reception was in two different locations, but he was super flexible and worked it out quickly.

Thanks Scott for helping to make our event great.

It's wonderful to hear that I was able to help make such a memorable night! Congratulations to you two!

Services Used: DJ

Love Scott!! Super friendly and responsive. Very flexible and read the crowd perfectly!! It was a challenging group as we had two different cultures but everyone had a blast!!!

Thank you for the kind words, Diana! You all were wonderful and it's always great to throw in a bunch of Latin music! Nice touch on secretly bringing in the junkanoo band. Your wedding was awesome!

Services Used: DJ

Visualize Entertainment was great from the first information gathering phone call up until the wedding day. They provided DJ service and lighting for our wedding. Scott was amazing to work with. He was responsive, helpful, and he knows exactly what he is doing. He has a great online tool to keep things organized. He checked in on me throughout the planning process and we had a last minute phone call to go over details for the wedding day. My husband and I were picky with the music that was played at our wedding and Scott did a perfect job making sure that everything we wanted was included. The lighting added the perfect romantic feel that we were looking for and Scott placed the lights perfectly in the proper locations. Our wedding day was amazing, our guest had a great time and Scott was friendly and interactive with our guests. It was perfect! If you are getting married in Key West and want a fun wedding, you should definitely choose Visualize Entertainment.

I'm glad you are so happy with how everything went! It's these kinds of reviews that I love to read, knowing that all the hard work paid off! The string lighting was the perfect touch and you both were wonderful to work with. Congratulations!

Services Used: DJ

Scott's DJ services are excellent. He went above and beyond what we asked for. The timing and the volume of the music that we chose was spot on. He is a true professional. We would highly recommend Visualize Entertainment.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Recently Married

Scott was such a pleasure to work with. From the beginning he was exceptionally professional providing an online portal that allowed you to customize your playlists and update any pertinent information. It was all real time as well so all of your updates were automatically saved. I like working this way as I'm very busy and do not have time or even patience for multiple phone conversations. Any time that I emailed him changes he replied in a very timely fashion and made sure that my requests were answered. When I finally did speak with him prior to the wedding he was super pleasant. This is something that I take seriously as I am very customer service oriented. On the wedding day the vendor we hired for lighting flaked at the last minute. Scott came to the rescue. I'm very thankful that he pulled things together at the last minute. Overall though, he was such a pleasure to work with and always had a smile on his face. I've worked in a customer service industry for many years and this is something that I take very seriously. Scott absolutely exceeded my expectations. Do yourself a favor and higher him!

Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm glad everything worked out with the lighting and happy to see everyone had a great time! I wish you two a wonderful married life!