Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Scott exceeded all of our expectations. He was a pleasure and very easy to work with accommodating all of our needs without any issues !

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I wish you a wonderful married life!!

Services Used: DJ

It is rare that I would give any vendor a perfect rating, but Visualize did a phenomenal job. Scott went above and beyond our expectations. From the very start, he met with us and got a good feel for what we were looking for in a wedding reception and he absolutely nailed it on the head perfectly. He provided music that we all enjoyed (his online portal makes it easy, but I guarantee he could form the perfect playlist from just meeting with you for a bit), and also provided string lighting and a photo booth. Get the photo booth. It will be worth it in the end.

Scott is a true professional, and very good at managing a crowd. He hit all the right cues, played all of the right music at the right time and really made our wedding reception a great event. The guy just understands how a party should play out. Kick back and let him show you a good time.

Wow, thanks for the great review! It always makes things easier when working with such an awesome couple! I'm glad you all had such a great time and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Kati
05/16/2015

Where can I start? We had a small wedding on the beach in Key West, with a whole range of ages and demographics. Visualize got EVERYONE on their feet (even our grandparents!) and had them dancing the WHOLE NIGHT! They were absolutely incredible! They are by far, the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding, and I am so lucky it was mine! The online planner helped us so much, and it gave them an idea of what we wanted! We would absolutely recommend them over and over again to anyone getting married in Key West.

It's great to hear you all had such a great time! We spend a TON of time making sure you have the most memorable moments and enjoying seeing everyone dancing together. It was great being a part of your wedding and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

We were married this past Saturday at the Reach Resort and used Scott from Visualize for our ceremony sound, reception up lighting and reception DJ. We could not be more happy with our decision. Scott was always super responsive to our questions and even checked in with us periodically throughout the planning process. His website was so easy to use and made planning so simple. We met in person a few days prior to the big day to review everything and finalize details. The night of the wedding he definitely kept the party going and was so in tuned with out guests. We would highly recommend Scott to anyone getting married in the Keys!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! I always go above and beyond to ensure that you are completely happy with the service. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of such a special moment in your life and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Scot and Jimmy were Great! Scott is very professional; he has alot of experience and knows the right questions to ask. Using the client website was very easy and we had scheduled check-in calls and emails leading up to my wedding. I had a tight schedule for setting up the day of the wedding and Scott worked with my wedding planner to make sure everything got set up at the right time. Jimmy was the DJ who worked at our wedding and he was upbeat, fun and did a great job matching music to the crowd!

I am extremely passionate about what I do and work hard to ensure a wonderful night. Jimmy is great at reading the crowd and glad you all had such a great time! Thanks for the review and we both with you a wonderful married life!

Becky
1 Review
05/02/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Scott and the staff at Visualize Entertainment. Scott was extremely professional, patient in working with us and in general such a pleasure to work with from our first conversation to the last dance on our wedding night.

We're from California which made it a bit challenging to plan a destination wedding in Key West, FL especially considering we were working with vendors we didn't have a chance to meet until we arrived. But we were never uneasy about working with Scott. He regularly followed up with us to ensure we felt comfortable with everything and knew what to expect on the wedding day. He walked us through every detail and truly exceeded our expectations.

Beyond Scott's professionalism, his DJ skills are amazing! One thing that really impressed us was his ability to "read the crowd" and make song choices beyond what we had discussed that fit the mood perfectly. We had a small wedding (about 50 people) and he was able to get everyone on the dance floor. Even those family members that don't typically dance had a blast!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Scott and Visualize Entertainment! We couldn't have been more pleased with your services.

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I love it when I hear even the "non-dancers" got up and had fun. Key West always seems to bring out the best in people and I'm glad you and everyone else had such a great time. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to a part of such a special moment in your life and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott DJed and provided the uplighting for our wedding at The Reach. He did a great job keeping the crowd dancing and setting the atmosphere for the evening! The lights were a perfect touch to our setting! He worked with my matron of honor to do a surprise during her speech where we all broke into song! It was a wonderful memory that no one will forget! Scott was very easy to work with through the whole process and his planning website was very helpful and straight forward to make sure all the songs were selected!

I am always more than happy to work with your friends and family to add a special touch to the wedding. I had a great time and by all the dancing, I'd say everyone else did, too! I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I knew we would have a DJ at our wedding. What we did not want was a cheesy top 40 radio personality. Scott totally understood and took the time to explain what Visualize could offer. They helped with our ceremony music, cocktail reception, photo booth, guest book, and reception music. The client portal was super easy to use and allowed us the flexibility to work on our event at our convenience. We had great conversations with Scott before our day and he got us very excited about our party. On the day of we had an amazing team working on music, lights, and photo booth. I even got to help mix a song. The only part I was sad about was when I heard the last song being played. I wish it could have lasted just a little longer.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful night! Jimmy, Jason, and Talia (music & photo booth crew) said they had a blast, as well! I prepared them for a great couple and some cake after our conversation, and I'm glad we were able to help you create some awesome memories! We all wish you an amazing married life!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Heather
04/18/2015

Scott provided DJ services for my Key West Wedding. He took the time to meet with me during my first visit to Key West, and I felt very comfortable after meeting him, that he was very knowledgeable and professional. During my planning, the Visualize client portal made it easy for my husband and I to personalize our ceremony and reception wishes. At our wedding, we had a blast. Scott did a nice job assisting with keeping the event in sync with our timeline. He was very good at reading the crowd and selecting music to match the energy of the group. We had a great celebration, and Visualize helped facilitate it!

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's my job to make things super easy for you so you can relax and have a great time. I had a wonderful time, too, and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott, and the rest of the Visualize Entertainment team, made our wedding reception absolutely perfect. We used Visualize Entertainment for DJ, lighting, photo booth and to put our name in lights, as well as our wedding date on the wall. Scott was very helpful with wedding planning, having done many weddings at the Reach, our wedding venue. He suggested dinner inside and moving the party outside to the terrace there for dancing. This was a great idea and he ensured that the party moved flawlessly from indoors to outdoors. Scott was really great at getting the crowd pumped up and the lighting was perfect indoors and outdoors. The website interface they have is incredibly easy to use and ensures that no details are left out on the day of the wedding. The photo booth was a great addition. The photo booth props were great and all of our guests enjoyed the assistants who were working the photo booth. I would recommend Scott and Visualize Entertainment to anyone getting married in Key West. All of our guests raved about how much they loved the DJ, the lighting and the photo booth. Our personalized name in lights was an amazing wedding detail that looks fantastic in pictures. I am very thankful to Scott and the Visualize Entertainment team for making our wedding truly amazing.

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! Collectively, my team and I spend about 35 hours from start to finish to help you create a wonderful night. It's very gratifying to see how pleased you were and that all of our passionate work paid off! It was a beautiful wedding and we really appreciate the kind words. Jason, Joanna, and myself (Scott) wish you two a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott from Visualize Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable and met with us multiple times before the wedding. All of our guests said how great he was at the wedding, he listened to all of our requests and kept the party going! I would highly recommend him and we can't thank him enough for making our reception a success!

I love taking requests! It's great to hear everyone had a wonderful time; I had a blast for as well! Congrats and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was great! He played all the music we wanted at the perfect moments. He definitely knew what he was doing. I would recommend Visualize Entertainment to anyone.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I can definitely recommend Scott at Visualize Entertainment! He was flexible from the beginning, concerning our meeting times and made scheduling easy when in the midst of wedding planning chaos. The online portal he uses for organising the music to be played (or not played) is a wonderful tool. I loved being able to customize everything from the bridal entrance song to the last song that's played during the reception. He allows for every detail to to be included in the forms that are filled out. His online portal and forms work for brides that just chose the genre and let Scott chose the songs, but also are great for brides that want lots of detail and special songs played throughout the night. I also liked the do not play list! He is really friendly and easy to work with, and we were very pleased with the music throughout our night from the ceremony - reception.
The Photo Booth was a lot of fun for all the guests. Looking back on the wedding and planning, we are so glad that we had the photo booth because the scrap book that they created (that night) is really great to look at and captures great moments from our friends and family that our photographer did not get.

We're so happy to hear you had a great time! The DJ and photo booth combination is always such a huge hit and glad you enjoyed the moments it captured. Thanks for the kind words and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

SCOTT IS THE BEST!!!! We used his DJ services and photobooth. First off, Scott is very detail oriented and wants to make sure everything is perfect for you. He kept the party going all night which is all we really cared about. There was never a lull and everyone had a blast. The Photobooth was the coolest one Ive ever used. They make you a scrapbook of all the photos and it is AWESOME! Honestly, Scott is someone who youre going to want as your friend, not just your DJ! He is the man!

Not just your DJ, but a friend too! That is exactly the kind of relationship I try to create, as I think it's a key ingredient to a wonderful night! You can never go wrong with a DJ/Photo Booth combo, and my staff and I had a wonderful time! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was very helpful from our first phone call through to the wedding night several months later. We had an absolute blast on our wedding night and I attribute a portion of that to his ability to make the event transition seamlessly and to keep everyone dancing and having a good time. It was obviously not his first rodeo. Also, the ceremony and reception worksheets he provided were a good way for us to put our wedding together the way we wanted it, and brought up details we hadn't even thought of in the planning stages of our wedding.

The only thing left to be desired, in my opinion, is that we were charged extra to have a friend of ours sing/play guitar during the cocktail hour and our first song using minimal equipment. Since the price seemed to be a tad on the high side to start with, it would have been nice if they could have included it. Overall, I would highly recommend Scott and Visualize Entertainment.

I'm glad you had such a great time! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott is a true professional... His services were amazing, selection of music was top notch, punctual, thorough, and the epitome of organized... Scott made sure everything was timed out perfectly, he was tactful and assertive in making sure our guests attention was drawn to where it was needed... He uses high end equipment and the sound was impeccable, Scott knows what he is doing and truly was a joy to work with... Don't make the mistake of hiring another DJ, read this review and book with Scott!!

I think I just found my next sales rep! Ha, thanks for the kind review and I had a great time helping you create such a special moment! I wish you two a wonderful married life!