Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

From day one Scott was so helpful to work with. Having a site to go onto and choose the music made it so easy. We choose to let Scott go with his instincts for our crowd and it was a success! The Moms never stopped dancing! We also had the photo booth and that was SO MUCH FUN! The pictures were hilarious and we enjoyed the memories of our guests. A lot of laughs. Scott and team are so professional and just great to work with.

Services Used: DJ

Great job from the first point of contact until tear down was complete. At first I thought uplighting was a pretty big upgrade but really made the pictures turn out amazing and was worth the value! Would recommend to anyone for any occasion!! Thank you!

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! The uplighting is always a wonderful upgrade! I wish you both a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Such an amazing DJ - we loved every second!!!! Made everything so fun, was really exciting for our guests and everything went so perfectly. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Scott followed through on every request we had and everyone commented on how awesome he was. Really great decision to go with this vendor!!!

I'm glad you had such a great time! I wish you both a wonderful married life!

Recently Married

Scott was awesome and made my wedding really enjoyable. He really had free reign over the music and really made it a fun atmosphere.

I'm glad you had such a great time! Thanks for letting me be a part of such a magical night and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Shauna
12/31/2014

We used VIsualize for our New Year's eve Hemingway Home wedding and both Scott and DJ Jimmy were a pleasure to work with, responsive and professional. Upon our arrival in KW, DJ Jimmy invited us and our friends along to check him out at a local bar where he was performing a few nights before the wedding, and we had a blast. On the night of the wedding, he kept the energy just right (with little guidance from us) and accommodated some unusual needs, such as playing some specific Australian songs (where many of our guests were from). highly recommended!

We're happy to hear you had such a wonderful time! Thanks for the kind words and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Not only was his services amazing but he also recommended some awesome places for us to try in Key West that ONLY a local would know.

It's great I was able to introduce you to some of the "local secrets"!

Services Used: DJ

We had a great experience with Scott! Several months before the wedding he was in touch with us, and asked us to fill out the worksheet that would help him provide exactly what we wanted on the wedding day. The worksheet was super helpful for us to organize our ideas.

On the wedding day, Scott did a great job of getting our crowd involved and dancing! He wasn't aware that our ceremony and reception was in two different locations, but he was super flexible and worked it out quickly.

Thanks Scott for helping to make our event great.

It's wonderful to hear that I was able to help make such a memorable night! Congratulations to you two!

Services Used: DJ

Love Scott!! Super friendly and responsive. Very flexible and read the crowd perfectly!! It was a challenging group as we had two different cultures but everyone had a blast!!!

Thank you for the kind words, Diana! You all were wonderful and it's always great to throw in a bunch of Latin music! Nice touch on secretly bringing in the junkanoo band. Your wedding was awesome!

Services Used: DJ

Visualize Entertainment was great from the first information gathering phone call up until the wedding day. They provided DJ service and lighting for our wedding. Scott was amazing to work with. He was responsive, helpful, and he knows exactly what he is doing. He has a great online tool to keep things organized. He checked in on me throughout the planning process and we had a last minute phone call to go over details for the wedding day. My husband and I were picky with the music that was played at our wedding and Scott did a perfect job making sure that everything we wanted was included. The lighting added the perfect romantic feel that we were looking for and Scott placed the lights perfectly in the proper locations. Our wedding day was amazing, our guest had a great time and Scott was friendly and interactive with our guests. It was perfect! If you are getting married in Key West and want a fun wedding, you should definitely choose Visualize Entertainment.

I'm glad you are so happy with how everything went! It's these kinds of reviews that I love to read, knowing that all the hard work paid off! The string lighting was the perfect touch and you both were wonderful to work with. Congratulations!

Services Used: DJ

Scott's DJ services are excellent. He went above and beyond what we asked for. The timing and the volume of the music that we chose was spot on. He is a true professional. We would highly recommend Visualize Entertainment.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Recently Married

Scott was such a pleasure to work with. From the beginning he was exceptionally professional providing an online portal that allowed you to customize your playlists and update any pertinent information. It was all real time as well so all of your updates were automatically saved. I like working this way as I'm very busy and do not have time or even patience for multiple phone conversations. Any time that I emailed him changes he replied in a very timely fashion and made sure that my requests were answered. When I finally did speak with him prior to the wedding he was super pleasant. This is something that I take seriously as I am very customer service oriented. On the wedding day the vendor we hired for lighting flaked at the last minute. Scott came to the rescue. I'm very thankful that he pulled things together at the last minute. Overall though, he was such a pleasure to work with and always had a smile on his face. I've worked in a customer service industry for many years and this is something that I take very seriously. Scott absolutely exceeded my expectations. Do yourself a favor and higher him!

Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm glad everything worked out with the lighting and happy to see everyone had a great time! I wish you two a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

They were amazing and very professional!

Services Used: Photography

Visualize Entertainment provided excellent dj and photobooth service for our wedding. Scott was really easy to work with and he has a great selection of music. Our guests really enjoyed the photobooth. The attendants we so nice and interactive with our guests. Our friends and family are still raving about how much fun they had at the photobooth. I definitely recommend visualize entertainment.

Ah, the photo booth is always such a huge it! Glad you all had a wonderful time!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Scott was amazing! Definitely kept the party going. We were worried that no one would dance. We expressed this concern to Scott and he was able to keep the party going just fine. We told him what type of music we wanted. He even did a little research on us based on where we live (Madison) and played the songs we'd hear at a Badger game. Nice personal touch. We got a lot of compliments from our guests saying how great he was.

It's always fun to play a song from home that no one would expect and happy to hear you had a great time. There's never a worry about people dancing with you have me as the DJ ;) Congrats to both of you!

1 Review
4.7

Scott was so great to work with from start to finish. He made the entire process very easy and the online tools were very helpful in picking the music, timelines, etc. We never had an issue getting a hold of him whether it was via email or phone. And if and when everything else got so busy with wedding planning for us he was great at calling us to check in or remind us of what was needed/due for his services. Scott is very professional but at the same time seems like a friend because of his kindness and laid back personality. Our wedding turned out perfectly and we definitely didnt need to be nervous that any of our guests werent having a good time because our DJ helped make the atmosphere very upbeat and fun. Not to mention helped our atmosphere look even better under our tent with the uplighting!

This is my absolute passion and becoming friends is the first thing I try to do. This is your night and I'm just lucky to be a part of it!

Services Used: Entertainer

They were the BEST!!! Highly recommend!!!

My staff and I are glad you all had a wonderful time!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths