Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I knew we would have a DJ at our wedding. What we did not want was a cheesy top 40 radio personality. Scott totally understood and took the time to explain what Visualize could offer. They helped with our ceremony music, cocktail reception, photo booth, guest book, and reception music. The client portal was super easy to use and allowed us the flexibility to work on our event at our convenience. We had great conversations with Scott before our day and he got us very excited about our party. On the day of we had an amazing team working on music, lights, and photo booth. I even got to help mix a song. The only part I was sad about was when I heard the last song being played. I wish it could have lasted just a little longer.

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

I'm glad you had such a wonderful night! Jimmy, Jason, and Talia (music & photo booth crew) said they had a blast, as well! I prepared them for a great couple and some cake after our conversation, and I'm glad we were able to help you create some awesome memories! We all wish you an amazing married life!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Scott, and the rest of the Visualize Entertainment team, made our wedding reception absolutely perfect. We used Visualize Entertainment for DJ, lighting, photo booth and to put our name in lights, as well as our wedding date on the wall. Scott was very helpful with wedding planning, having done many weddings at the Reach, our wedding venue. He suggested dinner inside and moving the party outside to the terrace there for dancing. This was a great idea and he ensured that the party moved flawlessly from indoors to outdoors. Scott was really great at getting the crowd pumped up and the lighting was perfect indoors and outdoors. The website interface they have is incredibly easy to use and ensures that no details are left out on the day of the wedding. The photo booth was a great addition. The photo booth props were great and all of our guests enjoyed the assistants who were working the photo booth. I would recommend Scott and Visualize Entertainment to anyone getting married in Key West. All of our guests raved about how much they loved the DJ, the lighting and the photo booth. Our personalized name in lights was an amazing wedding detail that looks fantastic in pictures. I am very thankful to Scott and the Visualize Entertainment team for making our wedding truly amazing.

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! Collectively, my team and I spend about 35 hours from start to finish to help you create a wonderful night. It's very gratifying to see how pleased you were and that all of our passionate work paid off! It was a beautiful wedding and we really appreciate the kind words. Jason, Joanna, and myself (Scott) wish you two a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott from Visualize Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable and met with us multiple times before the wedding. All of our guests said how great he was at the wedding, he listened to all of our requests and kept the party going! I would highly recommend him and we can't thank him enough for making our reception a success!

I love taking requests! It's great to hear everyone had a wonderful time; I had a blast for as well! Congrats and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was great! He played all the music we wanted at the perfect moments. He definitely knew what he was doing. I would recommend Visualize Entertainment to anyone.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I can definitely recommend Scott at Visualize Entertainment! He was flexible from the beginning, concerning our meeting times and made scheduling easy when in the midst of wedding planning chaos. The online portal he uses for organising the music to be played (or not played) is a wonderful tool. I loved being able to customize everything from the bridal entrance song to the last song that's played during the reception. He allows for every detail to to be included in the forms that are filled out. His online portal and forms work for brides that just chose the genre and let Scott chose the songs, but also are great for brides that want lots of detail and special songs played throughout the night. I also liked the do not play list! He is really friendly and easy to work with, and we were very pleased with the music throughout our night from the ceremony - reception.
The Photo Booth was a lot of fun for all the guests. Looking back on the wedding and planning, we are so glad that we had the photo booth because the scrap book that they created (that night) is really great to look at and captures great moments from our friends and family that our photographer did not get.

We're so happy to hear you had a great time! The DJ and photo booth combination is always such a huge hit and glad you enjoyed the moments it captured. Thanks for the kind words and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

SCOTT IS THE BEST!!!! We used his DJ services and photobooth. First off, Scott is very detail oriented and wants to make sure everything is perfect for you. He kept the party going all night which is all we really cared about. There was never a lull and everyone had a blast. The Photobooth was the coolest one Ive ever used. They make you a scrapbook of all the photos and it is AWESOME! Honestly, Scott is someone who youre going to want as your friend, not just your DJ! He is the man!

Not just your DJ, but a friend too! That is exactly the kind of relationship I try to create, as I think it's a key ingredient to a wonderful night! You can never go wrong with a DJ/Photo Booth combo, and my staff and I had a wonderful time! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was very helpful from our first phone call through to the wedding night several months later. We had an absolute blast on our wedding night and I attribute a portion of that to his ability to make the event transition seamlessly and to keep everyone dancing and having a good time. It was obviously not his first rodeo. Also, the ceremony and reception worksheets he provided were a good way for us to put our wedding together the way we wanted it, and brought up details we hadn't even thought of in the planning stages of our wedding.

The only thing left to be desired, in my opinion, is that we were charged extra to have a friend of ours sing/play guitar during the cocktail hour and our first song using minimal equipment. Since the price seemed to be a tad on the high side to start with, it would have been nice if they could have included it. Overall, I would highly recommend Scott and Visualize Entertainment.

Services Used: DJ

Scott is a true professional... His services were amazing, selection of music was top notch, punctual, thorough, and the epitome of organized... Scott made sure everything was timed out perfectly, he was tactful and assertive in making sure our guests attention was drawn to where it was needed... He uses high end equipment and the sound was impeccable, Scott knows what he is doing and truly was a joy to work with... Don't make the mistake of hiring another DJ, read this review and book with Scott!!

I think I just found my next sales rep! Ha, thanks for the kind review and I had a great time helping you create such a special moment! I wish you two a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was my pleasure and I wish you two a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was great to work with! He is professional, personable, and patient. We first spoke on the phone and he was so knowledgeable and easy to get along with that we knew he was the best choice for us. He stayed in consistent contact with us throughout the process and was always quick to answer any questions. The online portal was easy to navigate and helped everything stay organized and clear. We also used the photo booth through him and it was a huge hit with the guests----they are still talking about it. The scrapbook is so much fun and the open air photo booth made the photo booth fun even for the people waiting in line. The night of the wedding, Scott did an awesome job with the music and played a great mix for the different ages and people in the crowd, which is what we had asked for. We had such an amazing night and wouldn't do anything differently. I highly recommend him :) Megan (wedding date 2/27/15)

It's reviews like this that make what I do so awesome! I'm glad you had a wonderful time and I appreciate taking the time to write such kind words! Congrats to you and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Private User
Recently Married

From day one Scott was so helpful to work with. Having a site to go onto and choose the music made it so easy. We choose to let Scott go with his instincts for our crowd and it was a success! The Moms never stopped dancing! We also had the photo booth and that was SO MUCH FUN! The pictures were hilarious and we enjoyed the memories of our guests. A lot of laughs. Scott and team are so professional and just great to work with.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! I'd have to say my forte is reading the crowd and knowing what works best. It seemed to work, ha! Yes, the photo booth is always a huge hit and will be wonderful memories to last a life time!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was fantastic to work with. He came highly recommended from our venue and wedding planner and after our first phone call it was a no brainer. He was super professional and friendly during every interaction. He clearly knows what he is doing. He had some really fun suggestions for during the reception which I'm glad he did. I've received compliments on what a good ideas we had, and they were all him. Also, I did a surprise dance at the wedding and Scott cut all the music and added some extra flare to it which was awesome.
We met in person once before the wedding, and then had a phone call a week or two before and did the rest through his online client portal. Our biggest ask was that he kept the dance floor moving all night and he did just that! He was great at MCing as well which was awesome. We are SUPER happy we booked Scott for our wedding and would highly recommend.

First, I have to stay that your choreographed dance was pretty amazing to say the least! It was great to see the dance floor packed all night and I had a great time as well! Thank you for the kind words and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ

Great job from the first point of contact until tear down was complete. At first I thought uplighting was a pretty big upgrade but really made the pictures turn out amazing and was worth the value! Would recommend to anyone for any occasion!! Thank you!

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! The uplighting is always a wonderful upgrade! I wish you both a wonderful married life!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Such an amazing DJ - we loved every second!!!! Made everything so fun, was really exciting for our guests and everything went so perfectly. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Scott followed through on every request we had and everyone commented on how awesome he was. Really great decision to go with this vendor!!!

I'm glad you had such a great time! I wish you both a wonderful married life!

Private User
Recently Married

Scott was awesome and made my wedding really enjoyable. He really had free reign over the music and really made it a fun atmosphere.

I'm glad you had such a great time! Thanks for letting me be a part of such a magical night and I wish you a wonderful married life!

Shauna
12/31/2014

We used VIsualize for our New Year's eve Hemingway Home wedding and both Scott and DJ Jimmy were a pleasure to work with, responsive and professional. Upon our arrival in KW, DJ Jimmy invited us and our friends along to check him out at a local bar where he was performing a few nights before the wedding, and we had a blast. On the night of the wedding, he kept the energy just right (with little guidance from us) and accommodated some unusual needs, such as playing some specific Australian songs (where many of our guests were from). highly recommended!

We're happy to hear you had such a wonderful time! Thanks for the kind words and we wish you a wonderful married life!