Vintage Limos New York

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I am giving this vendor a 0 out of 5 stars, and if I was able to give them a NEGATIVE score, I absolutely would. I booked the 1934 Master Touring Sedan in early March, and my wedding was this past Saturday. the driver was supposed to pick up myself and the groom and drive us out to Fort Worth where we would be staying the night. Jamie, the owner of the company, called my mom on the DAY of our wedding and told her that there were mechanical errors on the vehicle, so no car would be coming to get us at our wedding. Now I understand that mechanical errors happen, however, when your entire BUSINESS is built upon making sure your vehicles work to get your customers from point A to Point B, this is a pretty horrible thing to have happen (especially not having a backup vehicle/plan in place). When my mother asked if he had a different car he could provide (we were not picky at all at this point), he said no. When my mother asked if he could help her call around to find an ALTERNATE venue, he told her No.....but best of luck finding someone on such short notice! I feel as though this vendor had a RESPONSIBILITY to help us find an alternate transportation company, and he didn't even bother to TRY to help her.....how horrible. I had paid almost $500 in FULL, which I believe I should get EVERY SINGLE PENNY back since they never showed up for the job they were hired to do, and the owner is not responding to my phone calls or emails. If you are a bride out there and thinking about using this company.....I am warning you.......DON'T DO IT. You will be throwing away your money for terrible service, and you will run the risk of them not even showing up for your event/wedding. Do yourself a favor, and look elsewhere. if the owner had called and apologized and refunded my money, that would at least be a step in the right direction, but instead, it looks like the owner is showing what his business is really like.....unreliable, flaky, and incredibly un-professional.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 0.0

My fiance, now my husband, did not have many requests for our wedding. The only thing that he asked for on our special day was a Vintage Rolls Royce to take us from the reception to the airport. I asked my bridesmaid to find one for a reasonable price and she booked this company. Our wedding was 5/3/2014 and we booked and payed in full for a Vintage Rolls Royce in Jan of 2014; however, on April 28th (5 days before our wedding) we were informed via e-mail (not a phone call but an e-mail) that the car was rear ended and that they could offer us something other than a Rolls Royce. You would think that with all of the stress that planning a wedding involves that a huge detail like this would warrant a phone call or some sort of assistance in finding a replacement but it didn't (thank God the e-mail didn't wind up in a spam folder).

While I am glad the accident was not serious and I appreciated the offer, we did not want anything other than a Rolls Royce (which is what we paid for and the contract specified). When we informed Jamie that we did not want the other car he offered us a "store credit". I have absolutely no use for a "store credit" especially since I don't even live in the area. When we asked for a refund Jamie refused and now none of my calls or e-mails have been responded to. So not only did I have to deal with the stress of finding a different car 5 days before our wedding during peak prom and wedding season, now I have to deal with trying to get our money back. While writing a bad review is just the first step, I believe it is necessary to warn other brides not to use this company!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved the car, the driver, and the company! You can't go wrong with them.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 0.0

My husband and I were SO excited about finding this business … we were thrilled about having such a fun, unique way to leave our reception. Unfortunately, it all went downhill when our driver was a no show when our event ended. Ten minutes before the event ended, our event planner went outside to make sure our driver had arrived. He was nowhere to be seen. She tried calling and it went straight to voicemail. When our event ended at 10:00 (our scheduled time for pickup per signed contract and valid payment), the driver had not shown up and we made alternate arrangements for transportation. While we were en route back to our hotel, we got a call from the driver at 10:08 saying he was on his way. At this point he was already 8 minutes late. Once we had arrived back at the hotel and were changing, we received texts and calls from family members and the best man that the driver had finally showed up at 10:29. A week later, my husband e-mailed the company to ask for his money back, as we had not received any of the services that were promised. This was when we found out the driver had gone back, told a nice little lie to his boss to cover this all up, and made it seem like we wanted to leave earlier than our scheduled time and were impatient. At this point, we were appalled by the customer service we received. The person we were in contact with stated that he had documents to prove that we were wrong and would not help us. We have timestamped voicemails and pictures to prove that the driver was "on his way" well after 10:00 and that he did not show up until nearly 30 minutes he was supposed to. Only then did our contact at Vintage Limos begin to investigate. Without an apology, he stated that he would request the phone logs from the driver. We have yet to get our money back from the company … or even an apology.

Vintage Limos - unreliable, unprofessional, no sense of customer service.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The price was excellent, the service was outstanding, it was just such a special treat for us and the PERFECT way to end an amazing night! We drove through downtown Fort Worth at night, our driver looked very sharp, and was the sweetest man! The music played, we were cuddled up in the backseat just watching the world go by. Honestly, it was like a movie! The owners of the company are great about contacting you just enough and genuinely care about providing the best service possible. A+!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING service. They arrived before they were expected and the driver was well dressed and very courteous!! Definitely a great choice for a getaway car after our wedding.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vintage was great! Be sure to work with them well in advance to get the car of your choice. We chose our favorite car almost 10 months early. Sadly, someone broke into the warehouse and stole it about two months before the wedding. I wasn't concerned because Vintage was in contact with me the whole time and promised that I would have a back up no matter what. After weeks of shopping around for a new car, Vintage couldn't find a replacement in time, so we went with the backup. No problem! The backup was beautiful. The driver was professional and our guests were amazed by the car. Pictures turned out great too!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The car was great, and the driver was this sweet little old man. However, the communication was definitely lacking on their part. I never received our confirmation call the week-of, we never received the call the day-of for them to let us know they had arrived at the venue, AND the driver was given the wrong information about our stops (even though I had to fill that out on the paperwork). To top it all off, it took us probably over an hour (should have been ~30 minutes) to get to our hotel because the driver was confused about how to get to the Hyatt at the airport. I know there’s a lot of construction now, but we just kept looping around and he kept fiddling with his GPS. Finally, we stopped to ask an employee and realized that we actually had to enter the airport to get to the hotel, and we had to punch it into the GPS for him. Being a limo company, you would think they would have known that. It was just really frustrating considering how tired we were at that point. I would still recommend them, but I would suggest doing your own research on your final destination beforehand.

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the car was amazing, truly it was, our driver was awsome. only problem was getting lost on our way to a certain place, over all, their service was great!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.5

Vintage Limos is EXACTLY what it implies. Vintage. We chose a 1934 Touring Sedan for our Texas wedding. The owner assured us that we were getting a "Luxury" Vintage automobile. Our wedding was in the afternoon on a hot Texas day. The "Luxury" automobile's air conditioning was not working. The owner had actually told us that the car had two air conditioners front and rear when we asked if we could fit four people in the car. He said it would be very tight because of the rear air conditioner. It turned out, that the "rear" air conditioner was a box with vents that went "nowhere" according to the driver. Now, if the front air conditioner had worked, even a little, we could have finished our planned get away from the church. However due to the non-functioning air conditioning we sent the driver and car away and left the church in my daughter's Honda. Jamie, the owner of Vintage Limos told me in a subsequent email, that, "The joy is getting pictures and riding in them to experience the vintage feel." Since the car had a Chevy 350 V-8 according to the driver, it should have had WORKING air conditioning. If you rent any of their Vintage Limos I strongly suggest you use them only as a photographic prop and not for limousine service.

Vintage Limos New York responded with the following comments:

Everyone is entitled to a review and unfortunately it was a 100 degrees plus mid day wedding there are only so much a 78 year old car will do with a small ac system. I'm not saying nor have I ever stated to any customer these cars are like new limos, their fun and old not new limos. Every bride we service loves the feel of the old cars big band music not to mention the pictures and understands to you are not renting a new modern car. If your wedding is mid day 100 degrees plus only new limos are going to keep you iced cold. Our little 1934 model has two ac vents just just enough room for the system to fit under dash. Most if not 80% of vintage cars on the market today don't even have AC all of mine do...do they provide ice cold 59 degree air like a new car prob not but Mark is the first one I have every had complain just cause of the ac not being cold enough. In the evening it's not so crazy hot out it's a lot more enjoyable... We where there early like all my other ones he took pictures both at home and at the wedding..the driver was kind.. I really just wanted to give our side of the story again mid day Texas 100 plus degree out there is only so much any old vintage car will do..

God Bless

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin with Vintage Limos! As soon as we met them we fell in love! They have a beautiful selection of cars and their number one priority is service to the bride. We picked a beautiful white car that came decorated with white regal flowers, a beautiful just married sign, and our driver Cliff was the best! He was dressed to the nines! He wore a top hat, tuxedo and pocket watch, and he took pictures with us! We were picked up on time, taken to the many locations we desired and dropped off in time. Having that special moment with my husband, who is a car aficionado, was one of the best most intimate part of our day. It is well worth the money and you will leave completley satisfied!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This was an awesome surprise and experience for my daughter and son in-law. She always wanted a vintage car and when they walked out and saw the car, I thought she was going to faint. All of the guest were surprised and loved the White 1941 Packard. Clarence the driver was wonderful and on the way from the chapel in Hurst to the Gaylord Texan hotel in Grapevine, he had big band music playing, which was perfect for the ride. She loved getting out of the car in her ballgown wedding dress and everything was absolutely perfect. Was a great way to top off the wedding!!! Thanks again for the wonderful experience and if I ever need a vintage limo again, I will be calling you.

Thanks - Sharon

• Wedding: 12/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best decision I made for my wedding. The driver was on time and very courteous. We drove around fort worth as he pointed out nice romantic places for us to spend time at. Took us to the rose gardens at botanical gardens and waited while we took a stroll at the park. Best experience with a car service we've ever had. Vintage limos is a great service for a great price!!!! Will be using them again and telling all my friends!!!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend My Vintage Limo. The car was absolutely beautiful and looked exactly as the pictures portrayed on the website. Jamie, the owner, was always very pleasant and professional to work with and the driver was amazing. Very kind and he looked the part in his tuxedo and top hat! Of course my husband had several questions about the car, which our driver was very helpful in answering. The whole experience was perfect and the car/driver, made our wedding exit very special, classic and elegant. The car showed up 30 minutes early which I also grately appreciated. My husband and I will definitely find an excuse to work with this company again.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recommend Vintage Limo's to anyone wanting something other than the traditional boring limo. The vintage cars are great!! The ride is smooth and the drivers are very cool.

It was nice working with Jamie who made sure everything was perfect and made the necessary adjustments when I had changes.

Everything arrived as it should - it was really the most relaxing part of the entire wedding.

Thanks Vintage Limo's I enjoyed your services and I can't wait to see the pictures with the car

-Christa Dallas, TX

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to Archie and Jamie Alexander to adding a touch of flare to our very special day. I appreciate the easy payment system and invoicing Jamie has set up as well as his availability to answer any questions I might have. Due to the long time between our ceremony and a longer than normal reception, we talked with Jamie about a specialized contract and it was absolutely no problem to get that figured out. We really enjoyed Archie and the 1937 Buick and will never forget that very fun ride listening to Sinatra!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011