Vintage Limos New York

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved the car, the driver, and the company! You can't go wrong with them.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The price was excellent, the service was outstanding, it was just such a special treat for us and the PERFECT way to end an amazing night! We drove through downtown Fort Worth at night, our driver looked very sharp, and was the sweetest man! The music played, we were cuddled up in the backseat just watching the world go by. Honestly, it was like a movie! The owners of the company are great about contacting you just enough and genuinely care about providing the best service possible. A+!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING service. They arrived before they were expected and the driver was well dressed and very courteous!! Definitely a great choice for a getaway car after our wedding.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vintage was great! Be sure to work with them well in advance to get the car of your choice. We chose our favorite car almost 10 months early. Sadly, someone broke into the warehouse and stole it about two months before the wedding. I wasn't concerned because Vintage was in contact with me the whole time and promised that I would have a back up no matter what. After weeks of shopping around for a new car, Vintage couldn't find a replacement in time, so we went with the backup. No problem! The backup was beautiful. The driver was professional and our guests were amazed by the car. Pictures turned out great too!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin with Vintage Limos! As soon as we met them we fell in love! They have a beautiful selection of cars and their number one priority is service to the bride. We picked a beautiful white car that came decorated with white regal flowers, a beautiful just married sign, and our driver Cliff was the best! He was dressed to the nines! He wore a top hat, tuxedo and pocket watch, and he took pictures with us! We were picked up on time, taken to the many locations we desired and dropped off in time. Having that special moment with my husband, who is a car aficionado, was one of the best most intimate part of our day. It is well worth the money and you will leave completley satisfied!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This was an awesome surprise and experience for my daughter and son in-law. She always wanted a vintage car and when they walked out and saw the car, I thought she was going to faint. All of the guest were surprised and loved the White 1941 Packard. Clarence the driver was wonderful and on the way from the chapel in Hurst to the Gaylord Texan hotel in Grapevine, he had big band music playing, which was perfect for the ride. She loved getting out of the car in her ballgown wedding dress and everything was absolutely perfect. Was a great way to top off the wedding!!! Thanks again for the wonderful experience and if I ever need a vintage limo again, I will be calling you.

Thanks - Sharon

• Wedding: 12/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best decision I made for my wedding. The driver was on time and very courteous. We drove around fort worth as he pointed out nice romantic places for us to spend time at. Took us to the rose gardens at botanical gardens and waited while we took a stroll at the park. Best experience with a car service we've ever had. Vintage limos is a great service for a great price!!!! Will be using them again and telling all my friends!!!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend My Vintage Limo. The car was absolutely beautiful and looked exactly as the pictures portrayed on the website. Jamie, the owner, was always very pleasant and professional to work with and the driver was amazing. Very kind and he looked the part in his tuxedo and top hat! Of course my husband had several questions about the car, which our driver was very helpful in answering. The whole experience was perfect and the car/driver, made our wedding exit very special, classic and elegant. The car showed up 30 minutes early which I also grately appreciated. My husband and I will definitely find an excuse to work with this company again.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recommend Vintage Limo's to anyone wanting something other than the traditional boring limo. The vintage cars are great!! The ride is smooth and the drivers are very cool.

It was nice working with Jamie who made sure everything was perfect and made the necessary adjustments when I had changes.

Everything arrived as it should - it was really the most relaxing part of the entire wedding.

Thanks Vintage Limo's I enjoyed your services and I can't wait to see the pictures with the car

-Christa
Dallas, TX

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to Archie and Jamie Alexander to adding a touch of flare to our very special day. I appreciate the easy payment system and invoicing Jamie has set up as well as his availability to answer any questions I might have. Due to the long time between our ceremony and a longer than normal reception, we talked with Jamie about a specialized contract and it was absolutely no problem to get that figured out. We really enjoyed Archie and the 1937 Buick and will never forget that very fun ride listening to Sinatra!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My New husband and I absolutely love Vintage Limo's we will use them again for a date night! It was the perfect way to end our night with the beautiful getaway car. The driver was delightful! Thank you for making the end of our night so special!

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even begin to say what a GREAT job Vintage Limos did for me on my wedding day! The car was prompt, the driver was dressed impeccably and was SO nice. We got tons of compliments on the car and how amazing it looked (I highly recommend the 1937 Buick)!

If you want to do at least one thing perfectly for your wedding, hire Vintage Limos!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Vintage Limos on October 1st and I could not have pictured a more amazing car! Our entire theme was vintage and the Buick capped off the night perfectly. Our driver was beyond friendly and professional. Jamie was a pleasure to work with and extremely flexible. He made the entire experience easy and fun! It was an absolutely perfect ending to our perfect day!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011

Vintage Limo
Was fantastic! We had such a fun time in the 1937 Buick very classy and the best part was that the driver always dresses to the year of the car and the music played is from that time period. This company is very flexible and extremely reasonable. I would check them out!
CJB - Bride

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professional, Personal and Fantastic.
This was the end to a perfect day and the beginning of 2 peoples future.
This was very unique and outstanding.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vintage Limos was great. Everyone loved the car, and we had a fun time riding in it from the ceremony to the reception and then to our hotel later that night. Overall, we had a great experience with Vintage Limos. Would definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011