Villa Lombardi's

3.9
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We LOVE Villa Lombardi's!!! My husband and I cannot recommend this venue enough. We are extremely satisfied with our wedding day and the service Villa Lombardi's provided us and our guests. Our banquet manager, Jennifer Rodriguez, "wow-ed" us from the moment we walked in. She showed us everything the venue had to offer and was completely honest and flexible. She provided us with all information upfront regarding food pricing and upgrades and what we would be getting for our money, so we would be able to take it home, review it, and make our decisions. She made us feel comfortable and was truly, genuinely concerned with our wedding plans throughout our engagement. She knew exactly who we were every time we stepped through the door, and always remembered personal information about our wedding (colors, theme, honeymoon location, etc.) She even called us after our wedding to check in and make sure everything went as planned, and to wish us well on our honeymoon. Our maitre 'd, Ashley, was beyond phenomenal. She made sure the day ran perfectly and smoothly down to the smallest detail - and even made sure we had a drink in hand at all times! Throughout our entire planning process, Lombardi's was easy to contact and was able to answer any and all questions we had. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food, the professionalism of the staff, and how beautiful our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were at Lombardi's. Our wedding day was everything we wished for and more! Thank you!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing absolutely amazing everything I could of asked! The hall is so lovely, the food was tasty, the staff was attentive!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

wedding was amazing they made sure we got exactly what we paid for the food was out of this world and the place is just beautiful able to take pictures there rather than paying to go somewhere else.

Profile Picture
Jen
08/07/2011

I attended 2 Fire Department Installation Dinners at Villa's and at the first one I walked in and said, "I want to get married here." I never though it would be in our price range, but thankfully it was. We booked with Craig (not sure that he even works there anymore because we never saw him after that). He was a bit a of used car salesman, and almost made me not want to be at Villa's, but I'm so glad his attitude didn't make me change my mind.

For all the details we worked with AnnMarie - who was super honest with us and so patient. She spent a lot of time with us making sure we were happy with every little detail.

Our wedding was flawless! The food was incredible and so much of it. We did a Viennese hour (the spread not the extra time) and it was amazing. We came home with so much left over. We also got to bring home meals (without having to ask) for the few people who did not show up.

Bridal suite had a nice assortment of food & our bridal attendant was great - she helped my MOH bustle my dress without us even having to ask. Our maitre'd was also great and kept things running smoothly and on time.

Our family and friends can't stop talking about it. My cousin's husband even said that it was better than his first wedding to a debutante at the Four Seasons!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

.."The best wedding I've ever been to by far.." is what people were saying after my wedding!! The food and amount of food was outstanding. The cocktail hour was incredible. The room schematic was set up exactly how I described it and everything was exactly what I had asked for. The matire'ds were amazing. They treated my husband and I like royalty and our bridal party as well. They made sure we always had food and drinks, basically bussled my dress with my maid of honor, and packed up the entire bridal suite at the end of the wedding for us. Albina was a perfect asset to our wedding day as well. Albina was extremely organized, sat with us for 2 hours going over every detail, room schematics, and did all of our seating with us. This was my 2nd wedding at a Lombardi's venue and I look forward to more! Would highly recommend this venue for any event especially a venue!! Thank you to all Villa's staff for making my wedding day perfect! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have dreamed of having my wedding at Villa since I was in a fashion show there at 12 years old. I never even thought it would be possible and we almost did not even look there, as I thought it would be out of our price range. I was afraid of going in there knowing I could not have it. That was 2 and half years ago. Our experience with the Lombardi's was out of this world. Not only did they give us the most for our money, but every single person we encountered there made us feel at home. The hall is immaculate inside and out! Our wedding was flawless, they did a fantastic job at making my dreams come true. All we keep hearing is how amazing the food was and how beautiful the room looked. I'm so happy we chose to celebrate the best day of our life here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I first walked into Villa Lombardi's I was so taken aback by the sheer beauty of the main foyer. I whispered to my now husband we should turn around now before I fall in love with the place, because there was no way we could afford it. I'm glad he didn't listen! To my surprise, after meeting with Albina, one of the catering managers, we walked out of Villa's with a whole new vision of my wedding day, at a price we actually could afford. And I will say, definitely, we had the wedding of my dreams! The hall looked gorgeous, on a beautiful spring day, setting the scene for a wedding that some people told me was "one of the best, if not the best, wedding they had ever been to." I know that is largely in part to Villa's and the outstanding service they provided to everyone that day. The food was excellent- artistic, delicious, and decadent- everyone was talking about the food during the wedding and still now too! All the wait staff did a great job, very attentive. From my point of view, I have to say I was so impressed with my maitre 'd, Courtney, who everytime I turned around, had exactly what I needed before I could finish the sentence. She was exceptional- her unwavering focus allowed me to enjoy my wedding with no worries. The wedding day went so smoothly.

Not only were we pleased with the final result, we also had an excellent experience planning the event with Albina, whose attention to detail and all of our requests led to the success of our day. Albina guided us from start to finish, always calming me down. I always felt assured that I was in good hands working with Albina. She is knowlegable, helpful, and made a lot of great suggestions, trying to help us save money where we could. Albina was also very patient, always explaining things carefully, making sure I understood, whether it was about the cost, or a table setting, or just educating me on how a wedding is put together! She made the whole process seamless, and was very easy to work with.

Overall, my husband and I, our families, and our guests had only positive things to say about our venue choice. All I can say is thank you!

food was incredible

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we were able to celebrate our very special day at Villa Lombardis.
My husbands mother lives near there and I always thought Villa Lombardi's would be WAY out of our price range for a wedding. Well we went in there to look at it just for the heck of it. Once we got to the price I started to tear up because it was MUCH MUCH cheaper than what I was expecting. Especially for allllll of the food they offer. They are very flexible and work with you until the end. Everything that night was absolutely perfect because of the wonderful staff at Villa Lombardi's. If you do go there meet with Jenny. She's the best!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Villa Lombardi's really did such a fabulous job! I am still hearing from guests how wonderful everything was - especially the food (and how much food there was!) We were soooo happy with everything they did!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Actually we were at Lombardi's on the SOund i Port Jefferson. If you want a Beautiful water view setting with amazing service and food this is your place. The Venue was beautiful the staff was amazing and the food was beyond amazing...people are still talking about our wedding and the food and the place over 2 years later!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I always dreamed of having a big Italian wedding, the big part was never a problem because me and my husband have huge families but i needed the perfect venue that had amazing food and decor. Villa Lombardi was it!! They did an amazing job, there were absolutely no problems, The food was amazing and the room was beautiful!!! I would recomend villa lombardi 100%. 10 Days prior to the wedding i sat down with the coordinator and we discussed seating and timing for the vianese hour etc and the day of the wedding everything went according to plan. It was a truly perfect day!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

i cant say enough about how wonderful EVERYTHING was! IT was perfect day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa Lombardi's was just amazing. The food and the service was exceptional. My guest are still raving about my wedding

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
4.7

Villa Lombardi's executed a flawless wedding! The food was amazing and everything went off without a hitch the day of. Everyone told us it was the best wedding they ever went to.

4.7

I would definitely recommend Villa Lombardi's! The food was outstanding and the service was exceptional. They were incredibly accomodating and responsive. The room was beautiful. I don't think my wedding day could have gone any better.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake