Villa Borghese

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Villa Borghese truly made sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Everything was perfect and everyone was so accommodating and easy to work with. I would definitely use Villa Borghese again for any of my catering needs.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I couldn't have asked for more from our experience. We checked put several venues and we knew right away that we wanted our wedding at Villa Borghese. Not only is the outdoor ceremony area newly updated and gorgeous the inside is equally beautiful. Joe and his staff went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted. It started raining a half hour before our outdoor ceremony was about to start so the staff worked quickly to set up the ballroom to move the ceremony indoors. Just as we were about to start the clouds parted and the sun came out and the staff readjusted, cleaning off chairs for 160 people so that we could be outside. Our family and friends can't stop raving about how good the food was and how beautiful the facility is. I can't recommend Villa Borghese enough.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were the winners of the ultimate bridal expo at the poughkeepsie civic center in February 2013. We won a $20,000 wedding! Part of that prize was having 100 people free at our reception at the villa borghese. From the beginning of planing our wedding Joe and Paul Porco were great! They were very helpful with everything we needed. Any questions I had they answered them right away. The reception was set up exactly as I wanted it. All the staff were wonderful to us the minute we got there. Taking care of anything we needed or wanted and with a very positive attitude! The only things that went wrong at my reception was the guest book was put away before anyone had a chance to sign it and I worked very hard on that guest book to only have a few people sign it I was not happy about. Also I had an app for my guests that they could take pictures on so I could get all those pictures. There were cards that had all the app information on them which I paid $30 for that were supposed to be put at everyone's plate setting. I very clearly put it in the set up directions and they were un-opened when I received everything back and not put on the tables. Over all the reception was perfect and my guests enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you Paul and joe for giving us the day we have only dreamed of!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding there on Valentines day. The venue was very professional. A few days before the wedding we were getting stressed due to weather and other issues. Erica and Joe were amazing. When we finally got to the big day our maitre'd Eric was spot on with everything. The food was excellent and the staff was extremely helpful. Overall they did a great job and we would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. They even allowed me to have a appetizer off the menu which was grilled cheese with tomato bisque. We cannot thank Joe and Paul enough.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff at the Villa Borghese is amazing, everyone is attentive to detail. The food was outstanding and the new space is breath taking. Thank you so much to everyone at the Villa for making my day so wonderful!

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
Holly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only thing I did not like was that you had to go through the venue to decorate for the ceremony. I ended up not having any decorations for the ceremony due to that and the price. Other than that I was extremely satisfied and received a lot of compliments on how beautiful the venue was!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing. And if we had any concerns going into the wedding they were completely taken care of.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Villa Borghese was awesome! This place looks expensive but is surprisingly affordable. The staff especially Sarah were great to work with. The food was delicious. Everything was set up as we requested it and the event was well run. Definitely glad we chose this as our wedding and reception venue!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Villa Borghese treated us like family! What an incredible experience! Our wedding was surreal. We had the entire venue and 400+ people that were catered to perfectly. The food was incredible. Our guests were extremely happy with their service and the level of professionalism. They were wonderful during the entire process and on the day of our wedding. We could have never asked for better! Every time we speak to anyone who attended our wedding they literally stop us to tell us that it was an experience rather then just a normal wedding and we truly owe that to the Villa Borghese! I would strongly recommend this venue for the wedding of a lifetime! <3

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married at the Villa Borghese on August 31, 2013. When we visited the Villa last year, I knew instantly this would be our venue. The place is breath-taking and affordable. The service is excellent and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Our wedding was managed beautifully and I felt we made the right choice. The food is taste great (go to the food tasting). Sarah S. our wedding planner was excellent. She shared her opinions and guided us through the process. I highly recommend to a bride who wants the best to choose this venue. A+

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Villa was amazing. Since we booked with them over a year ago they have been nothing but accommodating to us. The day of the wedding the rooms were decorated beautifully, and the staff was amazing & so attentive. They were on point and knew exactly what to do and what direction to point us in when it came to pretty much everything. All of our guests raved about what a great place. The food was great & the staff even better. Thank you villa for making our day wonderful!

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Villa Borghese did an amazing job with our wedding. Erica was my coordinator and is great at communicating and always gave quick responses for any question I had. On the day of, my husband and I were greeted by Paul as soon as we arrived. We were ushered up to our Bridal room where we were served drinks and food from our cocktail hour. I forgot the name of our Maitre D(I feel bad about that but it's been two weeks), but she was wonderful! She made sure we were all taken care of. JoAnn was our head waitress. She was absolutely wonderful! I really suggest you request her! She took care of our sweetheart table the whole time and followed us around with the photographers and held my lip gloss, got me water, helped with anything we needed. She really helped make that day so much less crazy than it could have been. Her mom took care of the ladies room and she was so helpful too, between making sure we had bobby pins to helping fix my crinoline, she was so helpful and so sweet! I know people are leery of banquet halls b/c food is often not the best and some don't like the idea of having multiple weddings going on, but this was NOT the case. Our food was so delicious and the other wedding didn't interfere with us at all. I forgot they were even there. I highly recommend Villa Borghese!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best prices, best service, best venue!!! do yourself a favor and get married here!

Anonymous

Absolutely perfect :)
The only complaint I really had was my wedding planner was not there for our rehearsal..and at the end of the wedding evening, they immediately started packing up our items (we had alot bc we made our centerpieces) and basically shoved us out the door with everything. That made me a little upset bc I had several broken vases bc they were not properly re-packaged..
other than that the food and the place was amazing!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommended VB!! they were amazing... they hosted my daughter and niece double sweet 16. they were very professional and helped us with all the details. the event was a huge success.. the food was delicious and the venue was gorgeous. everyone had a great time!! Thanks again Sarah for all your help!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are Beyond grateful for the entire staff of Villa Borghese! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and magical in every way from the ceremony to the reception. Villa Borghese is beautiful and the food is delicious. They catered to us and our guests like I have ever seen before. Villa Borghese even made the planning processes so easy and stress free! Thank you to all of the staff at Villa Borghese for such a beautiful day!!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
845-297-8207
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards