Villa Borghese

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I am having my wedding in October 2016 and so far I have nothing but excellent things to say! We were given a 5 star food tasting before we had to commit to the venue which was absolutely phenomenal!! From the food to the service everything was fantastic! Our tasting was during two events and honestly you wouldn't even know! They kept us separate and it was a great to see how we would be treated with so much going on and I must say we were treated great! Ashley is always emailing me to check in and help me with any questions I may have. I am beyond excited for my wedding! Definitely would book here!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This Venue is amazing!! It is incredibly classy and the service is amazing. The event planner is helping us every step of the way. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone wanting a beautiful place to get married.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing !! My wedding day was everything and more that I dreamed it would be!! Not only did the staff have to handle 1 bride but 2 brides who didn't want to see each other before the wedding!❤️ Jennifer was amazing she made us feel so relaxed and comfortable and was so accommodating down to the last detail for both Of our needs, She really had her hands full. The food was outstanding! Our guests were astonished by the Quality and presentation of food, the staff came in and poured champagne like a dance without missing a beat!! Just amazing the whole venue right down to the way everything was set up and our needs were met good job to all staff at the Villa Borgese he in Wappinger's Falls I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking anywhere else to start here first!! Thank you for allowing us this opportunity to let everyone know what a wonderful place and how much we enjoyed the Villa being too Italian women at an Italian venue was just magnificent thank you! Jane & Lisa DiDonato-Querrazzi

Natalie
05/15/2015

The Villa Borghese is such a beautiful, elegant place to have a wedding. My husband and I were fortunate enough to have our wedding here and we couldn't be happier with our experience! We had both the ceremony and reception here. The ceremony outside has been updated this year and we loved it! We chose the cocktail room on the first floor with the gorgeous bar and the crystal room for our reception. From the start, Ashley was there to help us plan and keep everything in order. Any questions we had I would email her and she would get back to me right away. The food was delicious! Our guests are still talking about how great the food was! The staff went above and beyond. My favorite, was Alexandra. She was our head waitress and she was SO helpful, professional and kind. I've told many people that I hope someone I know gets married here just so I can go back! Highly recommend the Villa Borghese as a wedding venue! You won't be disappointed.

Daniella
12/12/2014

Beautiful venue, great staff, phenomenal food. It is two weeks after my wedding and people are still raving about how amazing it was! Sarah helped me the whole year and everything was flawless. Our personal waiter (forgot his name) was top notch!! This wedding was more than I ever could have dreamt of.

Naim
10/25/2014

Great place great service great food! Time of my life!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Villa Borghese truly made sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Everything was perfect and everyone was so accommodating and easy to work with. I would definitely use Villa Borghese again for any of my catering needs.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I couldn't have asked for more from our experience. We checked put several venues and we knew right away that we wanted our wedding at Villa Borghese. Not only is the outdoor ceremony area newly updated and gorgeous the inside is equally beautiful. Joe and his staff went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted. It started raining a half hour before our outdoor ceremony was about to start so the staff worked quickly to set up the ballroom to move the ceremony indoors. Just as we were about to start the clouds parted and the sun came out and the staff readjusted, cleaning off chairs for 160 people so that we could be outside. Our family and friends can't stop raving about how good the food was and how beautiful the facility is. I can't recommend Villa Borghese enough.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were the winners of the ultimate bridal expo at the poughkeepsie civic center in February 2013. We won a $20,000 wedding! Part of that prize was having 100 people free at our reception at the villa borghese. From the beginning of planing our wedding Joe and Paul Porco were great! They were very helpful with everything we needed. Any questions I had they answered them right away. The reception was set up exactly as I wanted it. All the staff were wonderful to us the minute we got there. Taking care of anything we needed or wanted and with a very positive attitude! The only things that went wrong at my reception was the guest book was put away before anyone had a chance to sign it and I worked very hard on that guest book to only have a few people sign it I was not happy about. Also I had an app for my guests that they could take pictures on so I could get all those pictures. There were cards that had all the app information on them which I paid $30 for that were supposed to be put at everyone's plate setting. I very clearly put it in the set up directions and they were un-opened when I received everything back and not put on the tables. Over all the reception was perfect and my guests enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you Paul and joe for giving us the day we have only dreamed of!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding there on Valentines day. The venue was very professional. A few days before the wedding we were getting stressed due to weather and other issues. Erica and Joe were amazing. When we finally got to the big day our maitre'd Eric was spot on with everything. The food was excellent and the staff was extremely helpful. Overall they did a great job and we would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. They even allowed me to have a appetizer off the menu which was grilled cheese with tomato bisque. We cannot thank Joe and Paul enough.

Holly
10/25/2013

The entire staff at the Villa Borghese is amazing, everyone is attentive to detail. The food was outstanding and the new space is breath taking. Thank you so much to everyone at the Villa for making my day so wonderful!

1 Review
1+ year ago

The only thing I did not like was that you had to go through the venue to decorate for the ceremony. I ended up not having any decorations for the ceremony due to that and the price. Other than that I was extremely satisfied and received a lot of compliments on how beautiful the venue was!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing. And if we had any concerns going into the wedding they were completely taken care of.

1+ year ago

Our wedding at the Villa Borghese was awesome! This place looks expensive but is surprisingly affordable. The staff especially Sarah were great to work with. The food was delicious. Everything was set up as we requested it and the event was well run. Definitely glad we chose this as our wedding and reception venue!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
1+ year ago

The Villa Borghese treated us like family! What an incredible experience! Our wedding was surreal. We had the entire venue and 400+ people that were catered to perfectly. The food was incredible. Our guests were extremely happy with their service and the level of professionalism. They were wonderful during the entire process and on the day of our wedding. We could have never asked for better! Every time we speak to anyone who attended our wedding they literally stop us to tell us that it was an experience rather then just a normal wedding and we truly owe that to the Villa Borghese! I would strongly recommend this venue for the wedding of a lifetime! <3

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at the Villa Borghese on August 31, 2013. When we visited the Villa last year, I knew instantly this would be our venue. The place is breath-taking and affordable. The service is excellent and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Our wedding was managed beautifully and I felt we made the right choice. The food is taste great (go to the food tasting). Sarah S. our wedding planner was excellent. She shared her opinions and guided us through the process. I highly recommend to a bride who wants the best to choose this venue. A+