Villa Barone Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

FLAWLESS DELIVERY AND EXECUTION! Everything was perfect! Not only were the staff incredibly professional but also took care of everyone in a very warm manner. And the food! Guests talked NON-STOP about how fantastic it was, even days later! The cake was delicious and fresh as well.

Edith
05/08/2015

The Villa Barone Manor made my wedding look and feel beautiful, The entire team was professional and was always available when I needed them. My memories will last a life time..

Recently Married

Villa Barone gave my husband and I the best wedding day that we could have ever asked for. From the moment that we shook hands with Anthony, we knew Villa Barone was the best choice for us. Before we left the venue on our first visit, we were asking to pick a date and sign a contract. Anthony helped us choose the best date and time to accommodate our guests and most importantly, our expectations. We were treated like family. We were in constant communication; Anthony had all the answers to our questions before we could even ask them! Villa Barone not only provided delicious food with an amazing presentation, but also served top shelf service. They were extremely accommodating to our guests with food allergies. My husband insisted that we come out of the elevator into the reception, something that I wasn’t quite sold on in the beginning of our planning process, but I am so glad that I did it. It was a great experience and our guests are still talking about how surprised they were by our entrance into the reception! The entire staff of Villa Barone exceeded all expectations of professionalism that I ever had. Our guests were constantly complimenting the staff. Every staff member was so hands on, involved and ensured the fact that our day went smoothly. We cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work. It’s almost two months later, and our guests, as well as ourselves, still praise our great choice of getting married at Villa Barone.
If you want the best, Villa Barone is the only option!

Recently Married

Worked with Peter for a year before daughter's wedding. He was extremely professional yet down to earth. Gave us advices long the wat that helped save money. He made it do easy!! Day of went off without problems. We were greeted by all the staff and they couldn't do any more for us. We find 't carry anything once we walked through the doors. The decor is really nice. Lighting in the room was so pretty!! Really added to the ambiance. The elevator entrance was a huge hit. Folks were surprised. My don has seen this type of elevator in another venue in Long Island and he said this one was really nice and clean.the whole place is clean!!food was great, service excellent. Basic bar package was really good. Everyone was commenting on how nice it was. Thanks Peter and day of staff

Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor

Had two parties at Villa Barone Manor it's beautiful the food is excellent and the staff treats you like family Max is great he will help you with every thing and treats you like family Anthony is wonderful head of the waiters I'll always request him honest and reliable establishment I live an hour away and it's worth the ride Villa Barone Manor for weddings sweet 16 just about everything will be my catering hall .

Services Used: Catering

Peter and the rest of the Villa Barone Manor Staff where absolutely the best. From day one Peter provided clear explanations on services and cost. The day of the wedding was nothing less. The professionalism and quality service made the day run smoothly, even through the glitch of a late officiant. Food taste and quality was awesome. That evening everyone told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I am still receiving calls from guest who are still elated at the surprise entrance by me and my husband. If you are looking for a venue for a wedding or special event I recommend the Villa Barone Manor 100%.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Katherin
09/21/2014

They were so professional and it felt so Magical. It was like I was Princess getting married to a prince.

The Jacobs
08/30/2014

My husband and I got married at the Villa Barone on Aug. 30th. Anthony Orzo and his team were all absolutely amazing from start to finish!! We were so pleased with how Anthony took the time to really understand what we wanted and were willing to work with us to make it all happen. Like most brides, I was constantly emailing him with questions and he was great about being patient and responsive. We had so many people come up to us during the wedding and after the fact and tell us how amazing the food and service were. They especially loved the bride and groom entrance and the exquisite viennese hour! All of the staff were so helpful through our entire planning process and on the day of, especially Carlo! We had an amazing time and it will definitely be a day we forever remember! Thanks Villa Barone!

Recently Married

The Villa Barone Manor is a beautiful venue filled with workers that value quality and professionalism. I had to meet with them several days to discuss the details, make payments and bring in the souvenirs for them to display during my wedding. Each time they were accommodating and had a clear vision of what I wanted. The food was GREAT! They allowed me to bring in outside DJ's, florists, cake and picture (step and repeat) booths as well as photographers and videographers. Their garden is beautiful and available for use for pictures in addition to their stunning decor. It is a classy venue with gloved waiters and an elevator that rises from the floor. The mangers are not always available, but would get back to me within 24 hours. They were patient and friendly. The plates are a bit pricey, (negotiate the price), but I don't regret one penny after seeing their service.

Recently Married

The Villa Barone Manor is definitely a hidden gem in NYC! The service was excellent, the food was amazing, and the venue is beautiful. If you are looking for a spectacular entrance, you will get it here with their hidden elevator where you come out of the dancefloor!! Massimo(Max) is the best, hands down!

Services Used: Catering

Although we decided to elope, we were going to have our wedding at the Villa Barone Manor.

The facility is beautiful. The tour we were given was amazing. The prices were super fair for the package we chose.

When we renew our vows, we will be doing it here!

Awesome place!

Alexis
05/30/2014

Let me just start off by saying WE LOVE VILLA BARONE MANOR!!!!

From the first day we ever laid eyes on Villa Barone we fell in love. Villa Barone Manor is the most beautiful venue you would ever see. They have ceremony and reception on site.

Before going to visit the venue we had viewed a couple of other sites. None compared and what really made us seal the deal was the quality of the service and the way they make you feel, Our Maitre'D, Anthony Orza and the rest of the team made us feel like family.

Our guest are still raving about the venue and food. Lets not forget about the elevator entrance, it was a big hit no one was expecting that.

We highly recommend Villa Barone Manor.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was delcious. The service was outstanding. My guests are still raving.

Services Used: Catering

If you are looking to have your wedding in a gorgeous reception hall with the most amazing staff... look no further! The Villa Barone Manor in the Bronx is PERFECT. The venue and food are absolutely amazing, but it's the staff that sets this place apart from every where else.

I can't not thank the Villa Barone enough for ensuring our wedding day was perfect. We knew 2 seconds into meeting with Anthony, our wedding was in perfect hands. Anthony or as our daughter refers to him "Uncle Anthony" is extremely professional, caring, warmhearted and calm. His smile, charm and assurance will make the craziest of brides at ease. A few days before my wedding my father and I had a major disagreement and he decided he would not be attending my wedding. At the time I was fine with that, but at the last meeting with Anthony I had a moment and ended up in tears. Anthony was genuine in consoling me and did everything in his power to make sure my day was everything I expected and more! He will always hold a very special place in my heart. Oh and then there is Louie. Louie was by my side the entire evening and truly catered to my daughter (flower girl) and I. We were the Queen and Princess of the evening! He's attention to detail is impeccable. At the tasting my daughter told Louie she liked her pasta with butter. A month later without a reminder or question her pasta is served just the way she likes it. Sometimes, it's the simple things that keep a child from a meltdown.

It is almost 2 months since our wedding and everyone is still talking about how gorgeous the venue was, how wonderful the food was and how amazing the staff was. Our wedding was high energy from the moment it started and the Villa Barone was able to keep up! My husband and I are forever indebted to The Villa Barone Manor. I am disappointed that I can only give them 5 stars as they deserve 10 ********** Thank you again! xoxo Jannelle, Richie and Jayna 4/5/14

1+ year ago

What a beautiful place! They did an amazing job and really went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. They truly masters at what they do and we will definitely have more parties there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we first met with Anthony, he treated my husband and I like family, and it was clear from day one that Anthony and the Villa Barone staff were dedicated to making our wedding day extraordinary by taking such a personal approach that only the Villa Barone could do! We met with Anthony numerous times and he was extremely attentive and helpful in creating a wedding reception that exceeded our expectations. Throughout the entire process, everyone at the Villa Barone was great to work with and Anthony was always available to talk to answer any questions I might have. From the delicious food to the exceptional service, our wedding day was everything we dreamed it to be and Anthony and the Villa Barone staff made it all possible. From the moment we entered the Villa Barone following the ceremony, Anthony and the staff made sure everything ran smoothly and that we had the time of our lives. In the weeks after our wedding, our parents received numerous calls and e-mails from friends and family raving about the wedding and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We did not receive one complaint and every guest left saying how great the food was! I would recommend the Villa Barone Manor to any bride who is looking to have a wedding at a catering hall that is professional, has an exceptional reputation in the business, one that will leave your guests saying how they never saw anything like it and that it was the best wedding ever, and one that treats its brides and grooms like family!