Vegas Adventure Wedding Chapel

(3.6/5.0)

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely perfect! Made some last minute plans on limo pick up and what I wanted the minister to say and added my own vows 2 minutes before the wedding....super accommodating! Pictures turned out beautiful! Loved that I could bring my own bouquet and play my own music (hard to find in vegas weddings-many chapels do not allow the option of own flowers). Didn't feel rushed or anything! Family stayed to take our own pictures while waiting for the professional ones to be put on a disk. Also the first dance was a magical touch!! I thought ehhh first dance who needs it....but wow every couple does!!! And it's all on video and photo!! I couldn't have asked for a better day!! Thank you for the wonderful memories!!!
Wedding: 07/13/2013
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
The wedding was a joke!
Please dont married at the VEGAS ADVENTURE CHAPEL!
*The limo was 45 minutes to late!
*The glasses at the limo were dirty!
*The Photographer was not professionel!
*The pictures were not sharp and also the price for that was a joke!
We made better pictures at home ourselfs!

NEVER AGAIN!!!
Wedding: 05/29/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Photography, Transportation
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Married on 04-07-2012. Absolutely the best. We chose them because they were very friendly and put us first. The staff recognized this special day for what is was instead of just business. Glen even wore lavender, because he knew that was my color. Very accommodating to our special requests. No hassles at all. Very patient with our large group. You could tell they truly cared to make the day special. The minister was wonderful. He even took time to recognize and research our family name. The complimentary limo they normally use was in for repair but that didn't stop them from making sure a replacement limo was at our hotel to pick us up as promised. We didn't really know what to expect but what they provided exceeded our expectations. It did not feel rushed or commercialized. Excellent value for what we received. If you want the personal and exceptional attention on your wedding day please give them a call. Juanita, came to the hotel and did my hair and make-up and also my mother's hair and make-up. What a neat lady. If you are stuffy person and don't enjoy the true value of honest down to earth people, this probably isn't the place for you. You don't know what you will be missing. Thank you Glen and the rest of your group for making our wedding day everything we wanted and more. You were right, we were not disappointed.
Wedding: 04/07/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I booked my Wedding with Vegas Adventure because when I called for prices Glen was very professional and helpful. He went to the same high school as my husband and promised my first wedding would be wonderful. I was sold. We planned a simple wedding with 30 guests and wanted a wedding cake and champagne toast. I also purchased the package that included a rental dress for me and a tux for my husband. We also paid extra for the video to be posted on YouTube because we had family members out of state that couldn’t make it. The entire wedding was around $700 which I thought was very reasonable. A week before my wedding I went to the chapel to choose my dress. There was a room with about 50 dresses not in any kind of order and most were really dirty! I found 1 dress in my size and I didn’t like it! I asked Glen what we could do and he answered the phone and never came back to assist me. I left the chapel very upset and decided to find a dress and handle the refund later. I ended up purchasing my dress at David’s Bridal, problem solved. The next day I got a call that my wedding time had been changed from 6:00pm to 5:00pm. OK I’m a flexible person with only 30 people attending.
On the day of our wedding everything was a chaotic mess! They were so busy I had to wait 45 minutes to get into the bride’s room. My husband’s tux was not ready and he had to be re-sized again and it didn’t fit right. My scheduled 5:00pm wedding started at 6:15pm and the lobby was crowded because there were weddings after mine arriving. Our ceremony was rushed, my guests were not given enough time to eat a piece of cake, and we were rushed through pictures.
I never got my refund for purchasing my own dress, and our wedding never made it on YouTube even after 6 follow up calls. We were rushed out so fast that I forgot my CD from our first dance as husband and wife and that was never returned.
I must give praise to the photographer and to Anthony who really worked hard to make my wedding as nice a possible under the circumstances. Anthony was AWESOME! The photographer gave us extra photos for our troubles. I still have not received a refund, my YouTube video, or a returned phone call from Glen! With so many chapels in Vegas, I would definitely look around before choosing this one. The do a great job of selling you promises, but fall short on the delivery!
Wedding: 02/25/2012
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
First of all...99% of all the chapels DO NOT include limo, photographer and minister tips. Please read the fine print before complaining about that.
We chose this chapel due to budget. We chose the Amour package which was just the basics. Everything seemed to be going smooth until it was time for the limo to pick us up. After waiting for about 20 minutes I called the chapel and was informed that he forgot about us. The limo was almost an hour late. After arriving to the chapel and getting almost all the photos taken we learned that the minister missed the bus and had to wait for another one to show up. After the ceremony we made an appointment to meet back there on Friday to view photos. On Friday we showed up and the doors were locked. The photographer, who was AWESOME, was there on time though. We never seen the guy from the chapel again. The whole photo transaction took place in our car.
All of that said.....we did learn from the photographer that the lady that normally runs the whole thing had just had surgery and was unable to make sure everything was ran in a professional timely manner.
NOW....I do have to say.....the guy from the chapel did give us ALOT of free upgrades for our troubles and the ultimate ending....We are married!
You may ask...Would you chose them again? Yes I would. I am sure that if the lady would have been there all would have been well, but we then would have not received the upgrades we did. The way I see it....a blessing in disguise.
Wedding: 02/15/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Lighting & Decor, Transportation
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0
I'm glad I have a healthy sense of humour. The limo was late, then it stopped for gas. My guests waited 45 minutes. They didn't clarify the type of ceremony I wanted, whether we had rings to exchange, or if we wanted a last dance.
Then it took 40 minutes to load my photos onto a cd, and they forgot to video tape our ceremony.
The last straw was showing our kids the wedding photos, and there was a someone elses wedding on our cd too. And the bride was a man in a dress. I didn't enjoy trying to explain that to my kids.
Wedding: 04/26/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vegas Adventure Weddings were fantastic from start to finish. Made planning from the uk easy! We got married on the 9th Feb 11 at the valley of fire & they honestly made It the best day of our lives. We also have over 100 perfect photos & a DVD. Everyone at V.A.W is professional, friendly & flexible. We would 100% recommend to anyone planning a wedding in Vegas!!! Thanks guys, Louise & Mark.
Wedding: 02/09/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
they were well attentive and work very fast
Wedding: 12/06/2009
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
My now husband and I are both previously divorced, so this second wedding included NO ONE else but us (read: VERY LOW-KEY). When we decided to get married on080808 in Vegas, I realized I should shop around since I figured it might have been kind of busy (and it was). I looked online at pictures and reviews, but had to keep in mind my budget (which was very low). Vegas Adventure Weddings had the best combination of value and accomodations. They have a variety of packages from $100 to over a $1000. I emailed and they responded within 5 minutes (awesome), and did so every time after that that I had a question. A percent down (was it 25%?) was required and the rest was deducted from our account a week before the ceremony. When we arrived in Vegas, they asked us to let them know the hotel and room number, because limo service was included in our package and they told us they would arrive a half hour before the ceremony. However, what was NOT included in the package was the recomended tip amount for our limo driver. When the driver was running late (only 5 minutes) he did call. When we arrived at the chapel I was disappointed that it wasn't "chapel-y" from the outside. It's in a kind of small "strip mall." But inside was nice. Staff was friendly, a two-rose bouquet and boutenierre were provided, music was provided, witnesses were provided, but minister's fee was EXTRA. Ceremony was short and sweet, and limo took us back to hotel. All-in-all, if you're looking for something simple, but nice, Vegas Adventure Weddings has it.
Wedding: 08/08/2008
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
2.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The ceremony itself was nice. They even gave us extra pictures because my husband is in the service. However the whole thing felt very rushed. Also they charge you extra for every little thing. You have to pay 50 or so for the minister. 50 for the photographer. 60 to get your marraige license quicker. 45 for limo. our small inexpensive wedding suddenly wasnt so inexpensive.
Wedding: 08/02/2008
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The chapel is so beautiful! The decor they have will make your pictures great. I love all my wedding photos! They had great deals on wedding packages. Our photos and video are excellent and perfect for the price. I would recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 02/16/2008
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Would HIGHLY recomend! Everything was amazing!
Wedding: 07/07/2007
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Transportation
Compare Now