Valley Forge Military Academy & College

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Everyone was very helpful and made sure we had a great day! They were incredibly flexible with us picking up the items afterwards, our rehearsal, and even came to my rescue when I tripped and fell and held up the rehearsal! Very accommodating and they worked well with all of our other vendors!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jessica, Brendan, and Tim were hands down the most helpful and user friendly people involved in our whole wedding. I have had the fortune of knowing Jessica and Brendan for many years as both my wife and I were cadets at Valley Forge. Having worked many weddings for Jessica and Brendan in the past I knew without a doubt the quality of their professionalism. It was so meaningful to my wife and I to be married where we met as students year before and Jessica, Brendan, Tim, and their staff made it more than perfect. Everything we asked for was accomplished without argument, without hesitation, without question. They made it clear that it was our day and they valued our business and placed our priorities and needs first. I cannot say enough fantastic things about what a pleasure it was to work with them from this side of a wedding. They orchestrated the entire day confidence and an astute attention to detail. It is clear the amount of knowledge and practice they have in every detail of the day. Things that my wife and I had not even thought about were handled easily behind the scenes. All of our guests commented on what a fantastic place it was! If you are planning to get married on the main line you cannot do any better for the quality of the staff, food, and service as well as the incredibly beautiful chapel and reception venue. The views and photo ops around campus are unmatched. Book them and book them now!

Private User
Recently Married

Having our wedding ceremony and reception at Valley Forge Military Academy was the best decision we made after getting engaged. The event coordinator and ceremony coordinator were very professional and helpful. The catering is done by Sudexo catering and was great. The chapel is absolutely beautiful. Eisenhower Hall was the perfect size for our guests (less than 200). Even without an elevator, they ensured that our two guests that required assistance made it upstairs without a hitch. I could go on and on for hours on how fantastic this place is. If you're looking for a wedding venue near Philadelphia and don't want to pay the high city prices, this is the place.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
Recently Married

Recently had my wedding at VFMC and it was absolutely brilliant. It was a blessed day, perfect weather, and it was a great location to have the photo shoot after. The cadets rolling out the runner was a wonderful and unique touch. Jessica and Brendan made the day seamless and were overly available to accommodate all of our requests prior and the day of. The church was beautiful, spacious, and classic. Parking was a two minute walk, but more than sufficient for a 500 guest wedding. Would strongly recommend the team and venue for special occasions.

karlin
05/17/2014

Oh My where should I began! Brendan and Jessica are absolutely FABULOUS! My husband and I could not have drawn a better picture of how we wanted our day to turn out. The VFMA was simply beautiful. Both Brendan and Jessica did a phenomenal job cordially walking us through what could have been a very chaotic process.They availed themselves for our multiple visits to the venue, gave us advice and insight from personal experiences and most importantly they did everything with a smile.They both were very polite, patient, gracious and they simply made us feel like family. Their superb customer service is priceless. The Seymour's are more than satisfied with our choice to have our wedding at the Valley Forge Military Academy!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

MWSS 472 would like to thank Valley Forge Military Academy for making the Squadron's 51st Annual Mess Night an event to remember. The staff was exceptional and the venue could not have been more perfect for this time honored military tradition. A special thanks to Brendan Davidson for the time he devoted to our event. His attentive responsiveness to our needs, and flexibility to small last minute changes personified the professionalism that he and his staff are credited for. I would personally recommend this venue to any organization that was looking for a night to truly remember! CWO2 John W. Peskuski

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Brendon cannot be more helpful and I don't think there is enough space to write all the ways he was helpful. Brendon and Jess will ensure your wedding goes off without a hitch. They plan, are helpful, and just made the entire process incredibly easy. Brendon is a stickler about the details and he made sure, like we were personal friends and it was his obligation, that our wedding and reception was 100% perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEST DAY EVER!!! We really could not have had such a great if it wasn't so easy to work with two great people, Brendan and Jess. They both made it a point to ensure our day was perfect, and it was, PERFECT. I can't say enough about theses two or the beauty of the campus itself. The food was delicious, the space was the perfect size, the pomp and circumstance was much appreciated and overall it was just a great experience. My new husband and I would recommend this venue to everyone looking for great spot to enjoy their special day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding far exceeded any expectations we had, simply amazing!
Nothing but the best things to say about vfma. If I needed it, it happened. If it went wrong, it was fixed. The type of customer service that just doesn't seem to exist anymore, kind courteous and professional. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Jessica
09/21/2013

Words cannot express how perfect my wedding was, thanks to Valley Forge Military Academy- and more importantly- Brendan Davidson. He was our rock in the whole wedding planning process, any issues we had he was there to solve. I honestly did not have any stress during the grueling wedding planning process because Brendan took all worries away. People are still talking about our wedding and will for a long time, because the venue was stunning. A friend of mine had a wedding a few weeks after (at a different venue) and she had a ton of issues with scheduling... she looked at me and said "I need Brendan here". Choosing a venue is the #1 most important step in the whole process, so make sure you love the people that will be working towards making your day perfect. You will love Brendan and you will love Valley Forge Military Academy. It also helped that the cadets were AMAZING! They were dancing and entertaining the guests the whole time! Thank you beyond words for truly making me 150% satisfied!!!!!! We LOVE YOU!

Anthony
09/21/2013

The support that we received from Brendan while planning our wedding was absolutely amazing. Without the guidance and professionalism, our wedding would not have turned out as amazing as it did. I cannot write enough good things about Brendan and his staff. It was as if we received a wedding planner with our package. The facilities were absolutely beautiful and to this day people are still telling us how amazing our wedding was. If you are considering going with this venue, at a minimum give them a call and meet with them and I assure you that you will be blown away with their services.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brendan and Jessica were amazing - friendly, easy to communicate with and effective. They made everything I wanted happen without issue and took care of every detail on the day of. The reception at Eisenhower hall was beautiful. All my guests loved the food that was served. Cadets in uniform served the appetizers during our cocktail hour - a very nice touch. I was able to bring all my own alcohol which is something that I was very interested in. Their bartenders were great. The servers were excellent and professional. There were no extra fees for table wine service or cake cutting, etc like I had come across at other venues. We were extremely happy with our experience at VFMA.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Melissa
06/08/2013

Such an amazing event. It went way better than I ever thought. It was our perfect wedding and a perfect day!! <3 My guests were very impressed with the whole event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding here was incredible! I'm so glad we found this venue to have our reception, we really could not have asked for a better place. The director of events, Brendan Davidson, was so easy to work with and made our day as easy and smooth as possible. The venue was big and gorgeous! We fit 150 people there with plenty of room to spare. I would definitely recommend Valley Forge Military Academy to anyone for any sort of events.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I held my wedding reception at VFMA's Mellon Hall on March 9 and would recommend it to any bride looking for a big venue with elegant flair! The campus was beautiful, the room is enormous and the staff could not have been more helpful. We wanted to bring in our own caterer and were able to do so in the space. Brendan is prompt and professional and willing to help with any detail. 5/5 for sure!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have chosen a better location for our ceremony and reception. The chapel is absolutely beautiful and Eisenhower hall was perfect for our cocktail hour and reception. I worked closely with Brendan Davidson throughout the whole planning process. To say he was wonderful is an understatement. He always went above and beyond in answering my questions and providing me with helpful hints. He made the planning process go so smoothly. Jessica was also wonderful to work with. It was evident that they take pride in their work. The whole day was flawless. The food was great and the service was excellent. My guests absolutely LOVED the cadets. Anyone who chooses VFMAC will be lucky to work with Brendan and Jessica!!! Thank you for making our day so special!