Valley Flower Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Morgan was awesome! The flowers were GORGEOUS and Morgan really knew how to incorporate what I wanted. She did such an unbelievable job, I wish I lived closer so I could use her more often. She was also reasonably priced and highly responsive. You won't regret her!

Private User
Recently Married

My bridal bouquet that she created was beautiful. It was a replica of my mother's and grandmother's bouquet with a modern twist. I loved it.

Andrea
06/28/2014

Working with Morgan and her team at Valley Flower Company was incredible. I had many inspiration images and a color palette I was working with. Morgan took my ideas, presented us with our contract including descriptions of each bouquet, flower, etc. I had to research what some of the flowers were, but when I looked up each one, I got more and more excited about seeing our flowers on our wedding day. And then our wedding day came and we were BLOWN AWAY. The colors -- perfect. The vibe -- perfect. The presentation -- perfect. Everything was literally better than we could've imagined. Morgan took my imagination and made it an even better reality. How that's possible, I'll never know...but Morgan found a way!

Emma
07/13/2013

Morgan and the Valley Flower Company are AMAZING! At our initial meeting I had some ideas but didn't know exactly what I wanted, and that was perfect! Morgan took the ideas I did have and ran with them, creating stunning and completely one of a kind arrangements and bouquets. She works out of the box of traditional wedding arrangements (which is exactly what I wanted) and incorporated succulents, grasses, berries, and even pitcher plants (!!!) into the arrangements and bouquets, and brought a sense of the natural beauty and rustic nature of the New England region to our wedding while still making the space elegant. I still cannot get over how stunning all of the flowers were, from the boutanniers to the centerpieces to the altar arrangements!

Tanya
07/13/2013

Morgan came highly recommended to me when I started planning for my wedding. Once we met with her, we knew we found the right florist. She is SO incredibly creative, laid back and easy to work with. Our flowers were gorgeous!

Services Used: Flowers

Excellent service and beautiful flowers. Morgan was one of the most pleasurable experiences in the whole wedding planning process, every time we spoke on the phone we laughed and had a good time. Flowers were beautiful and her artistic nature and easy going attitude made it a joy. Use Valley Flower Company! Its that simple.

Services Used: Flowers

Fresh beautiful flowers! Lots of options and very friendly employees who were very knowledgeable and willing to help.

Services Used: Flowers

Morgan from Valley Flower Company was easy to work with and created bouquets and bouts exactly as I imagined them (and charged amazingly low prices for her work)! They arrived in perfect shape and in adorable little glass Mason jars with water to keep them fresh. It's been 9 days since the wedding and my bouquet still looks as it did the day of!

Services Used: Flowers

Morgan is the best! I could tell from our first consulation that our wedding flowers were going to be great. She really took the time to understand what I was looking for and she did a wonderful job of combining my tastes with her own creativity, and my flowers far exceeding my expectations. She was easy and professional to work with, I would highly recommend Morgan and the Valley Flower Company!

Services Used: Flowers

Morgan at Valley Flower Company was so fantastic to work with. She listened so intently to what we described and she really made it work so well. Our flowers fully exceeded our expectations. In looking at our pictures I still get a big grin seeing the shots of the flowers. They were just so perfectly in tune with our style tastes. I even heard lots of murmurs throughout dinner from people at surrounding tables speculating how much they must have cost. They all seemed to think I must have spent a fortune, but in reality it was not a fortune and only a reasonable portion of our budget. For how amazing the flowers were, I think it was sooo worth it. And Morgan is truly fabulous to work with.

Services Used: Flowers

We had an unusual wedding. Not only did Morgan understand what we were going for, but she offered fantastic suggestions to meet our budget and our aesthetic (vintage modern with local, seasonal flowers). We got so many compliments on our flowers throughout the day. Not only that, but my bouquet dried beautifully which has allowed me to enjoy my memories of our wedding as times passes. I would recommend Valley Flower Company without any reservation!

Services Used: Flowers

Valley Flower Company is amazing, unique and spectacular! Morgan designed my wedding flowers for my October 10, 2010 wedding... in MA. I fell in love with her designs and she made an exception to meet us half way the day before the wedding to retrieve her designs. I couldn't have been happier with what she created for us! My bouquet was hands down the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. I told her our wedding colors, how many bridesmaids and groomsmen we had - she went with it and I was speechless when I saw them! Simply stunning and creative work!

Services Used: Flowers

Morgan made us the most lovely centerpieces, bouquets, and arrangements for our wedding. They were spunky and used lots of my favorite flowers (most of which I did not realize were my favorites until she chose them). Morgan was the easiest to communicate with of all my vendors and was able to assist in some last minute changes without complaint. Her prices were very reasonable and she had lots of ideas of different presentations to fit in my budget, so I felt like there were lots of options. Her blog is an excellent showcase of all her hard work and incredible results.

Services Used: Flowers

From the beginning Morgan was the most amazing florist we could have asked for! She helped us create the beautiful day we had imaged, within our budget. She made beautiful centerpieces, and breathtaking bouquets for my girls and I! Morgan has a way of creating arrangements that are beyond expectations!!! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for an easy going, creative and extremely talented florist who will do nothing but make your day one to remember!

Services Used: Flowers

Morgan was my absolute favorite vendor. Dealing with some difficult vendors, Morgan became my rock and really went above and beyond to help me. I never had any concerns about our flowers, because Morgan is so on top of her stuff! She is original, responsive, listens incredibly well, and provides incredible value. She is absolutely a joy to work with and she should be the very first person you book in the Upper Valley! Her arrangements and bouquets were stunning and completely unique. There is nothing cookie-cutter about what she does. She's a creative genius!

Services Used: Flowers

Best florist in the state! Morgan went above and beyond to make my wedding flowers absolutely breathtaking. She makes choosing your flowers the easiest part of wedding planning. Her thoughtfulness that goes into each bouquet and centerpiece is amazing. You will not find a more unique florist anywhere!