Valle Vista Country Club

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My wedding is scheduled in November of this year. From the moment we walked into Valle Vista, we knew that we wanted to have our wedding there. Rosie and Donna are wonderful! They have both been so helpful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Me and my husband loved this place on top of that it was very affordable my friends and family couldn't believe there eyes we were a big hit

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Valle Vista was absolutely wonderful from the very beginning! They did everything they could to make our wedding dreams come true and that is exactly what they did!

Apryl was so helpful throughout everything! She worked with us every step of the way! We wouldn't have been able to make our wedding so perfect without her! Donna helped us with the decor portion of the wedding and she was great! Crystal was there with us for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding and we could have asked for anyone better! She made sure everything ran smoothly and we loved her! Valle Vista's staff was more than we could have every ask for! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! Thank you for everything!!!

1 person found this review helpful

My wedding was a dream come true.. The people were very extraordinary. They were with me every step of the way. I even have small children and they helped me so much with that. It was a very stressful time for me because my mother was sick and couldn't be there. They made everything less stressful and my mom was able to Skype and walk me down the aisle. It was a fantastic day because of these people.

***UPDATE!!***

My wedding could not have been any better! Susie was my "day of" coordinator and she was PERFECT. She made sure everything ran flawlessly and I couldn't have been happier with her.

So far everything has been great! Bethany has walked us through all steps necessary and has reached out numerous times to answer any questions I may have. I haven't had my ceremony yet, but I'm sure everything will be great!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Valle Vista was a wonderful place to get married! We had our ceremony on the Veranda which was absolutely beautiful. The whole staff is very experienced and really knows what they are doing. Everyone was really responsive to all of my many emails and requests before and during the wedding. They have a great system set up to keep things flowing smoothly, but it still feels like they are tailoring your day just for you. I never felt like "just another bride". The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and it was such a relief to have them take care of everything. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the area, they are professionals and they make the wedding planning process easy! We had a beautiful wedding there and if I was doing it all over, I would choose Valle Vista again in a heartbeat!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

We would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone! The staff was always friendly and helpful. We booked "last minute" and they were able to make it much less stressful! We also had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue and grounds were! Can't wait to see our pictures!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Valle vista was perfect! The venue was so beautiful. The staff and Apryl helped me so much. especially Apryl. My wedding wouldn't have been so perfect without her! This place is very unique because they have so many helping hands and the mostly everything for you! I still get so many compliments daily from people that attended about the venue and the food and cake. I couldn't thank Valle vista enough and very much recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I loved all the people that worked with us to make our day special. They went above & beyond our expectations and treated us like family. I highly recommend this venue to all brides.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They met and exceeded our expectations. We had a great day due to the great service and atmosphere offered to us!

Jana
1 Review
10/26/2014

I can't say enough about Valle Vista and their staff. I had zero stress planning my wedding and reception through them. They were there every step of the way and on the big day they made it all come together without any problems. Guests are still talking about how polite, courteous and helpful all of the staff were. Thank you very much to Bethany, Donna, Debbie, Kathy, and everyone else at Valle Vista who helped in making my wedding dream come true! You all are wonderful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Valle Vista was amazing, I viewed it online when I was looking for venues and fell in love with it right away. They did not disappoint! Apryl worked with us all along, she was always in contact reaching out to me and always quick to respond when I had a question. Apryl and the whole Valle Vista staff made our wedding the most beautiful one I've ever seen; they relieved so much stress that I'm sure other brides feel. I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you again Valle Vista for an absolutely amazing wedding!

Recently Married

Valle Vista was an easy choice for our wedding from the get-go because it was a beautiful location. However, the many additional selling points included an event planner, an accessories coordinator, an on-site wedding coordinator for rehearsal and the day of the wedding, staff provided for ceremony and reception set-up, and unique features like the gatzby limos and bubble alley ride-thru at the end of the ceremony. Our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and Valle Vista took a lot of stressors off of our hands. In addition, they were extremely cooperative with the individuals that we selected to assist us, were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning and execution of our event, were reasonably flexible with us, and honestly---if anything did go wrong the day of my wedding, I didn't notice it. The staff was great---all of them (one of the staff members even let us borrow a sewing kit she happened to have in her car when we ran into a dress mishap). Our day was very special and this was a great choice for us. Valle Vista does A LOT of weddings and they clearly know what they are doing. I have to add that this was a same-sex wedding and they made as many "non-traditional" adaptations for us as we required without any fuss at all. This was truly one of the happiest days of my life and Valle Vista played a big part in making that happen.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Valle Vista made our wedding day so special and stress-free. The food was great and the service was impeccable. The venue was nice and the staff was very accommodating to our needs. Our wedding day was exactly how we thought it would be. Valle Vista helped us create lasting memories!

Recently Married

This was an amazing location, not only beautiful and accommodating but as well as sincere and authentic. Each and every one of their staff truly care about you and your needs/desires and will do anything and everything in their power to make your dream happen.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was absolutely perfect at Valle Vista! Everything went smoothly and everyone I worked with was very professional. I have no complaints about anything. The food was delicious. We used the Pros service for our photographer and DJ and they both did an amazing job! I just got our pictures back they all look fabulous! Everyone said we should get married every year because it was so much fun!! I highly recommend!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Rehearsal Dinner Location