Valle Vista Country Club

Valle Vista Country Club

Weddings...Like No One Else!

755 E Main
Greenwood, IN 46143 | map
Maximum capacity: 600
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves,...
Quality of Service:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding is scheduled in November of this year. From the moment we walked into Valle Vista, we knew that we wanted to have our wedding there. Rosie and Donna are wonderful! They have both been so helpful!

• Wedding: 11/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Me and my husband loved this place on top of that it was very affordable my friends and family couldn't believe there eyes we were a big hit

• Wedding: 09/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So far everything has been great! Bethany has walked us through all steps necessary and has reached out numerous times to answer any questions I may have. I haven't had my ceremony yet, but I'm sure everything will be great!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valle Vista was a wonderful place to get married! We had our ceremony on the Veranda which was absolutely beautiful. The whole staff is very experienced and really knows what they are doing. Everyone was really responsive to all of my many emails and requests before and during the wedding. They have a great system set up to keep things flowing smoothly, but it still feels like they are tailoring your day just for you. I never felt like "just another bride". The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and it was such a relief to have them take care of everything. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the area, they are professionals and they make the wedding planning process easy! We had a beautiful wedding there and if I was doing it all over, I would choose Valle Vista again in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone! The staff was always friendly and helpful. We booked "last minute" and they were able to make it much less stressful! We also had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue and grounds were! Can't wait to see our pictures!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Valle vista was perfect! The venue was so beautiful. The staff and Apryl helped me so much. especially Apryl. My wedding wouldn't have been so perfect without her! This place is very unique because they have so many helping hands and the mostly everything for you! I still get so many compliments daily from people that attended about the venue and the food and cake. I couldn't thank Valle vista enough and very much recommend this venue!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved all the people that worked with us to make our day special. They went above & beyond our expectations and treated us like family. I highly recommend this venue to all brides.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They met and exceeded our expectations. We had a great day due to the great service and atmosphere offered to us!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Valle Vista and their staff. I had zero stress planning my wedding and reception through them. They were there every step of the way and on the big day they made it all come together without any problems. Guests are still talking about how polite, courteous and helpful all of the staff were. Thank you very much to Bethany, Donna, Debbie, Kathy, and everyone else at Valle Vista who helped in making my wedding dream come true! You all are wonderful.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Jana
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valle Vista was amazing, I viewed it online when I was looking for venues and fell in love with it right away. They did not disappoint! Apryl worked with us all along, she was always in contact reaching out to me and always quick to respond when I had a question. Apryl and the whole Valle Vista staff made our wedding the most beautiful one I've ever seen; they relieved so much stress that I'm sure other brides feel. I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you again Valle Vista for an absolutely amazing wedding!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valle Vista was an easy choice for our wedding from the get-go because it was a beautiful location. However, the many additional selling points included an event planner, an accessories coordinator, an on-site wedding coordinator for rehearsal and the day of the wedding, staff provided for ceremony and reception set-up, and unique features like the gatzby limos and bubble alley ride-thru at the end of the ceremony. Our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and Valle Vista took a lot of stressors off of our hands. In addition, they were extremely cooperative with the individuals that we selected to assist us, were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning and execution of our event, were reasonably flexible with us, and honestly---if anything did go wrong the day of my wedding, I didn't notice it. The staff was great---all of them (one of the staff members even let us borrow a sewing kit she happened to have in her car when we ran into a dress mishap). Our day was very special and this was a great choice for us. Valle Vista does A LOT of weddings and they clearly know what they are doing. I have to add that this was a same-sex wedding and they made as many "non-traditional" adaptations for us as we required without any fuss at all. This was truly one of the happiest days of my life and Valle Vista played a big part in making that happen.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Valle Vista made our wedding day so special and stress-free. The food was great and the service was impeccable. The venue was nice and the staff was very accommodating to our needs. Our wedding day was exactly how we thought it would be. Valle Vista helped us create lasting memories!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was an amazing location, not only beautiful and accommodating but as well as sincere and authentic. Each and every one of their staff truly care about you and your needs/desires and will do anything and everything in their power to make your dream happen.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was absolutely perfect at Valle Vista! Everything went smoothly and everyone I worked with was very professional. I have no complaints about anything. The food was delicious. We used the Pros service for our photographer and DJ and they both did an amazing job! I just got our pictures back they all look fabulous! Everyone said we should get married every year because it was so much fun!! I highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valle Vista was wonderful from the very beginning... planning out every detail with us along the way made our day run so smoothly. Not to mention everything was beautiful on put wedding day. Recommended this place to everyone getting married in the future for a decent price!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valle Vista is a beautiful wedding venue. We just had our wedding and reception there. Apryl & Donna were absolutely wonderful from day one. There are very personable and really treat you like family. They are very flexible with making arrangements for the big day and truly catered to our specific needs. The venue both inside and outside is beautiful and our guest all loved how gorgeous everything was. We selected the Chef's buffet and it was fantastic. The guest loved the variety of meats and raved about the sides. We selected Rene's Bakery in Broad Ripple for our cake and they also did a wonderful job. If you are searching for a venue that has great ambience inside and out, you should definitely consider Valle Vista. We researched several other places, but no one could touch them in regards to service and price! They made our special day spectacular!!!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
317-882-2955
ext. 105
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards