Valle Vista Country Club

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My fiance and I met with Rosie from Valle Vista last night and we are still in awe of the facility what it has to offer! After going on a tour with Rosie and seeing the grounds, she took us back to her office to watch a video on Valle Vista and sample a cake made by a TLC chef on board at the club. We both wanted to walk out then because we were SURE we could not afford the place! When Rosie came back in, she went over pricing with us and we were amazed at the deals Valle Vista had to offer! We had seen 3 other venues and Valle Vista was by far the nicest and the cheapest. We wanted to book immediately, but said we would take the holiday weekend to think it over. I cannot wait to talk to Rosie on Tuesday and book with her! I am so very excited to work with this venue and have full faith that they will make my wedding unforgettable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding is scheduled in November of this year. From the moment we walked into Valle Vista, we knew that we wanted to have our wedding there. Rosie and Donna are wonderful! They have both been so helpful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Valle Vista is everything we could ask for in a wedding facility. Our daughter wanted an outdoor wedding, but we were concerned about weather in October. They offer an outdoor setting for ceremony, beautiful scenic reception facility, a tentive staff to answer any questions, and all at a very reasonable cost. This is definately worth the drive from Fishers to Greenwood to have a wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me and my husband loved this place on top of that it was very affordable my friends and family couldn't believe there eyes we were a big hit

Private User
Recently Married

We just had our Rehearsal dinner, Ceremony and Reception at Valle Vista and it was AWESOME! First of all, it is a very nice facility and there are so many options that you are able to choose from with regards to fitting your budget. I fell in love with the room where the ceremony was held. It felt like we got to get married outside, but we were covered from the elements, and it was a hot August day! The reception room was great, and had lots of space for our roughly 130 guests. All of the staff were so friendly and accomodating. I do have to give special thanks to the coordinators. Rosie in the office is awesome, and let me bombard her with tons of emails with questions. Donna the accessories coordinator was very helpful and kept great notes about details for the reception items. Chrystal our ceremony/reception coordinator was tremendous! She kept everything running smooth and was really fun to work with. I cannot say enough good things about having our wedding at Valle Vista.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Valle Vista was awesome the entire start to finish. I worked with Apryl- she was so caring and thoughtful! She knew exactly what I wanted and she made the wedding planning so much fun!! Apryl made me feel so special! I truly loved working with her!! Donna was awesome to! She made everything effortless in the planning of my accessories. Cristal was my wedding coordinator the day off! She was amazing!! She bounced back and forth with the girls and the guys. Cristal worked so hard to make my day so magical! I was so impressed with her! She made feel right at home. Cristal was so awesome! Words can not really describe how wonderful my wedding was!! The food was so delicious! Everyone is still talking about the food and cake! My tables looked so beautiful! I highly recommend Valle Vista! The ladies I worked with made everything just so perfect! You can tell they really care! They are so excellent at what they do! Thank you Valle Vista!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Five stars is not enough to rate the impressive Fist Class service provided by Valle Vista. Specially Apryl, Donna, and the best and sweetest day-of-coordinator Kim.

Their organization is unbelivable! They make it so smooth, easy, and so special that If I had to pick a venue all over again I will pick them every single time. The facility is beautiful and very well kept! The food was really amazing! Even the wedding cake- hmmmm! I am still getting great feedback from friends and family about how great the venue and everything they had was!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Valle Vista was absolutely wonderful from the very beginning! They did everything they could to make our wedding dreams come true and that is exactly what they did!

Apryl was so helpful throughout everything! She worked with us every step of the way! We wouldn't have been able to make our wedding so perfect without her! Donna helped us with the decor portion of the wedding and she was great! Crystal was there with us for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding and we could have asked for anyone better! She made sure everything ran smoothly and we loved her! Valle Vista's staff was more than we could have every ask for! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! Thank you for everything!!!

1 person found this review helpful

My wedding was a dream come true.. The people were very extraordinary. They were with me every step of the way. I even have small children and they helped me so much with that. It was a very stressful time for me because my mother was sick and couldn't be there. They made everything less stressful and my mom was able to Skype and walk me down the aisle. It was a fantastic day because of these people.

***UPDATE!!***

My wedding could not have been any better! Susie was my "day of" coordinator and she was PERFECT. She made sure everything ran flawlessly and I couldn't have been happier with her.

So far everything has been great! Bethany has walked us through all steps necessary and has reached out numerous times to answer any questions I may have. I haven't had my ceremony yet, but I'm sure everything will be great!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Valle Vista was a wonderful place to get married! We had our ceremony on the Veranda which was absolutely beautiful. The whole staff is very experienced and really knows what they are doing. Everyone was really responsive to all of my many emails and requests before and during the wedding. They have a great system set up to keep things flowing smoothly, but it still feels like they are tailoring your day just for you. I never felt like "just another bride". The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and it was such a relief to have them take care of everything. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the area, they are professionals and they make the wedding planning process easy! We had a beautiful wedding there and if I was doing it all over, I would choose Valle Vista again in a heartbeat!

1 person found this review helpful
Private User
Recently Married

We would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone! The staff was always friendly and helpful. We booked "last minute" and they were able to make it much less stressful! We also had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue and grounds were! Can't wait to see our pictures!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Valle vista was perfect! The venue was so beautiful. The staff and Apryl helped me so much. especially Apryl. My wedding wouldn't have been so perfect without her! This place is very unique because they have so many helping hands and the mostly everything for you! I still get so many compliments daily from people that attended about the venue and the food and cake. I couldn't thank Valle vista enough and very much recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I loved all the people that worked with us to make our day special. They went above & beyond our expectations and treated us like family. I highly recommend this venue to all brides.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They met and exceeded our expectations. We had a great day due to the great service and atmosphere offered to us!

Jana
1 Review
10/26/2014

I can't say enough about Valle Vista and their staff. I had zero stress planning my wedding and reception through them. They were there every step of the way and on the big day they made it all come together without any problems. Guests are still talking about how polite, courteous and helpful all of the staff were. Thank you very much to Bethany, Donna, Debbie, Kathy, and everyone else at Valle Vista who helped in making my wedding dream come true! You all are wonderful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake