Valencia on Cross Lake

Valencia on Cross Lake

Favorite
Shreveport, LA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.1
Value
4.1
Flexibility
3.8

There are no words that could ever describe how amazing these ladies were in helping prepare for our big day! The decorations they provided were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! They were very patient and lenient with everything we had going on for our ceremony and reception. As nervous as I was about everything the one thing I wasn't worried about was the venue because these ladies were just awesome at assuring me everything would be taken care of . I would definitely recommend this place for any wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Valencia on Cross Lake, I thank you all for making me and Jeremy's wedding such a success. It was breathtakingly beautiful!! The scenery was absolutely amazing!! We could not have picked a more perfect place. The staff did a wonderful job. The food was DELICIOUS!! Special shot out to Kendra for having patience with me, you did a great job..I know that I'm difficult. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOUR VENUE AND SERVICES!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Great Place everything was great. I made a great choice. Loved it.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago
1.2

I was very dissatisfied with Valencia on Cross Lake. I communicated with one coordinator for nine months leading up to my wedding day, and when we arrived for our rehearsal the night before our wedding, she was nowhere to be found. When I asked the replacement coordinator where my coordinator was, I received a very rude "I don't know." Then when I asked for the proper tables in one area on the venue (we requested bar tables in our contract), the coordinator told us that we would "have to pay extra to get tables moved because they are heavy." Then I had to argue with her for half an hour, on my wedding day, over moving our cake table (she expected our guests to reach over our wedding cake to hand their plates to the roast beef carver). The coordinator caused so much stress and was so extremely rude, I could hardly believe it. I very much wish we would have chosen a different venue for our wedding.

4.3

Great place, beautiful views...used outside and indoor spaces...food was great also