Valencia on Cross Lake

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Great Place everything was great. I made a great choice. Loved it.
Wedding: Recently Married
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I was very dissatisfied with Valencia on Cross Lake. I communicated with one coordinator for nine months leading up to my wedding day, and when we arrived for our rehearsal the night before our wedding, she was nowhere to be found. When I asked the replacement coordinator where my coordinator was, I received a very rude "I don't know." Then when I asked for the proper tables in one area on the venue (we requested bar tables in our contract), the coordinator told us that we would "have to pay extra to get tables moved because they are heavy." Then I had to argue with her for half an hour, on my wedding day, over moving our cake table (she expected our guests to reach over our wedding cake to hand their plates to the roast beef carver). The coordinator caused so much stress and was so extremely rude, I could hardly believe it. I very much wish we would have chosen a different venue for our wedding.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Great place, beautiful views...used outside and indoor spaces...food was great also
Wedding: 03/09/2013
 318-636-0504
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire