Reviews (26)
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Am really happy today.i got my wedding dress and its perfect and beautiful. .i recommend vadress.com to everyone. ..thanks to vadress.com
Wedding: 12/01/2022
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The dress is perfect and beautiful, it will be simple to order and very fast to receive it. Thank you!!!
Wedding: 01/07/2016
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have to give 5 stars! Got my dress today and fitted me perfectly, the delivery was 7 days earlier than expected and I love my dress! I will order dress for my bride's maids here!
Wedding: 03/21/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Quick easy and efficient!
Bought a couple of outfits for our something beginning with fancy dress. I collected the day after with no fuss. The Evel Knievel really looked the part although after a long night of drinking and dad dancing one of the seams went.
Didn’t really matter, you just have to accept the quality is never going to be top priority and it was cost appropriate.
I would still recommend.
Wedding: 01/16/2015
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I do the purchase from my house and took my time and chance to choose and compare the price without embarrassment and consult with my family . Also I feel you trust and credibility.Thank you all
Wedding: 01/01/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My best friend bought a wedding dress from vadress.com,and it looks very beautiful.
Arrived in 2 weeks (paid for express delivery)
Had it custom made too
She was so pleased tryed it on looks great can't wait to wear it to her wedding in September
All I can say about vadress is amazing indeed.
I want to help my friend to thank vadress.
Would highly recommend
Thank you so much aganin.
Wedding: 09/18/2014
0.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I saw this company online and one particular dress on their website that I loved that would be perfect for our August outdoor wedding. The dress i received looked nothing like the picture. The beading is awful and looks like a child did it, the seams don't match up and don't lay flat, the thread is very frayed and coming out all over the dress, the top of the dress is ridiculous looking and doesn't lay flat. When I let the company know how horrible the dress I received is they said they don't see anything wrong with the dress and refuse to give me my money back. Yes, the dresses on this website are inexpensive, but you get what you pay for!!!
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I received dress in three days ago, my friends like it very much!Color is very positive, the size of the dress completely in line with my request!This is really great.I also worry about size doesn't fit before, now is very satisfied.Although the middle has some problems, but the company has help me to solve!My friends are very satisfied with this gift!
Wedding: 07/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is my first purchase in vadress.com . I was extremely pleased with the products and fast delivery. This white wedding dress is really beautiful. I love it very much.It's very highlight female's figure! Very happy!
Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought this dress from Vadress.com for my sister. She love it.The dress came very quickly. I ordered it on a Monday and had it by Friday. The dress is sexy dress with no straps. There is fine v shaped embroidery on the middle of the neck and the back is bared to show the sexy back bones. It is a decent quality dress, but not made for women with larger breast. Otherwise, I would highly recommend getting this dress if you need a nice dress quickly.
Wedding: 01/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0

I buy a dress for my sister in vadress.com. When my sister put on it,her friends all say its very beautiful.So in this price can get good clothes, really very happy.My sister was so happy. Thank you very much!
Wedding: 01/16/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got a dress for my daughter sweet 16 the price was great the dress was perfect. I recommend this company The dress look the same as the photo.
Wedding: 01/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Easy to use website with many different brands! Highly recommended!
Wedding: 01/03/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great customer service, quality jacket, stylish, perfect for the occasion and at a fantastic price! Very happy, thank you.
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was apprehensive to shop online but I was very happy when I received the product as it was very well packed and I love my purchase!
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
you are great in the fast respond when the customer ask about the items
4.7