vadress.com

vadress.com

Favorite
hawaii, CA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Am really happy today.i got my wedding dress and its perfect and beautiful. .i recommend vadress.com to everyone. ..thanks to vadress.com

[Private]
1.0

I ordered my dress "as pictured" that had variations of blue and purple beading, and I received a dress that had 1 flat blue colored beading with a different design then what was pictured. I contacted VaDress and sent them side by side pictures and they told me they cannot do anything for me as they only guarantee 95% the same dress.The dress is completely different and NOT what I ordered. Horrible customer service, website states customer satisfaction is the utmost importance, well they lied. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Save your time and money.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The dress is perfect and beautiful, it will be simple to order and very fast to receive it. Thank you!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have to give 5 stars! Got my dress today and fitted me perfectly, the delivery was 7 days earlier than expected and I love my dress! I will order dress for my bride's maids here!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Quick easy and efficient!
Bought a couple of outfits for our something beginning with fancy dress. I collected the day after with no fuss. The Evel Knievel really looked the part although after a long night of drinking and dad dancing one of the seams went.
Didn’t really matter, you just have to accept the quality is never going to be top priority and it was cost appropriate.
I would still recommend.

4.2

I do the purchase from my house and took my time and chance to choose and compare the price without embarrassment and consult with my family . Also I feel you trust and credibility.Thank you all

Recently Married

I would just like to say how impressed I am with my wedding dress. It is apsolutely amazingly beautiful & I have no idea why anyone would want to spend thousands of dollars on gowns when these gown are exactly the same for half the price tag. Delivery was amazing, I couldnt believe it when the courier knocked at my door!! Overall this dress brought me to tears, the exact response you have when you know you have picked the most stunning dress for your special day!! Thanks so much vadress, i will highly reccommend you guys to anyone!
Amazing!

Amazing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My best friend bought a wedding dress from vadress.com,and it looks very beautiful.
Arrived in 2 weeks (paid for express delivery)
Had it custom made too
She was so pleased tryed it on looks great can't wait to wear it to her wedding in September
All I can say about vadress is amazing indeed.
I want to help my friend to thank vadress.
Would highly recommend
Thank you so much aganin.

Recently Married

I just received my dress today and it is gorgeous!!! It fits perfectly! So overall I give this gown a 100% A+ for quality, design, fit, shipping and beautiful elegance! keep this. Now if I can just figure out how they got all that gown into such a small, small box without excessively wrinkling. I will surely tell everyone about this site!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Thank you so much for my lovely wedding dress! I bought it for my wedding and it was great! It suits me perfectly and was more beautiful than I had hoped .This dress is awesome can't wait to wear it on my special day.Thank you vadress.com!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Perfect dress!It is so beautiful!I bought this dress for my sister, she likes it very much!The company's service is really sweet!Can quickly reply my message, solve my problem, it was really great!Much better than other online store!It is highly recommended!

0.1

I saw this company online and one particular dress on their website that I loved that would be perfect for our August outdoor wedding. The dress i received looked nothing like the picture. The beading is awful and looks like a child did it, the seams don't match up and don't lay flat, the thread is very frayed and coming out all over the dress, the top of the dress is ridiculous looking and doesn't lay flat. When I let the company know how horrible the dress I received is they said they don't see anything wrong with the dress and refuse to give me my money back. Yes, the dresses on this website are inexpensive, but you get what you pay for!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I received dress in three days ago, my friends like it very much!Color is very positive, the size of the dress completely in line with my request!This is really great.I also worry about size doesn't fit before, now is very satisfied.Although the middle has some problems, but the company has help me to solve!My friends are very satisfied with this gift!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is my first purchase in vadress.com . I was extremely pleased with the products and fast delivery. This white wedding dress is really beautiful. I love it very much.It's very highlight female's figure! Very happy!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought this dress from Vadress.com for my sister. She love it.The dress came very quickly. I ordered it on a Monday and had it by Friday. The dress is sexy dress with no straps. There is fine v shaped embroidery on the middle of the neck and the back is bared to show the sexy back bones. It is a decent quality dress, but not made for women with larger breast. Otherwise, I would highly recommend getting this dress if you need a nice dress quickly.