Unique Style Productions

Unique Style Productions

Houston, TX
832.475.0838
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

**HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY CHOOSE DJ JOE FIGUEROA :)!**

My sister recently was married just before the new year. I am a wedding photographer in a well known company in the wedding business, so I have seen a LOT of DJs. Months prior, I photographed a wedding alongside Joe at Briscoe Manor, and I KNEW that I had found the right DJ for her!

Professional, respectful, knowledgeable, fun, party-starting, and all around wonderful services is what we got from Joe for her wedding! We couldn't have been happier, and in fact I will be getting married myself this coming June, and he is absolutely my choice for my wedding as well!

Look no further if you want a fantastic DJ experience! Thanks Joe :)

Recently Married

Best music your could ask for! They listen to your needs and wants! Great to work with!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

DJ Cesar Gil was awesome. I don't know what happened with the dj I was set up with but on the week of my wedding I got with Cesar and he made sure my wedding was all me and not generic. I like that he really tried to get to know me to make my wedding unique. He did such a great job, we danced and sang all night. From the youngest guest to the oldest, everyone had a great time thanks to him.

Unique Style Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I had an amazing time being the DJ for your wedding. I must say I really dislike the traditional cheese songs that everyone uses so I want Brides & grooms to be themselves at the event. Use their music to party! You guys had great taste in songs. #nochickendance

Services Used: DJ

We had DJ Seebass for our wedding and he was fantastic!!! The best!!! After our wedding, we have heard nothing but great feedback with the music played during the reception. Our guests had so much fun, they were dancing nonstop. It was a night filled with energetic and fun mood. DJ Seebass held games and danced with us too, he led the crowd during line dancing. One of my friends told me that it was the best dance music out of all the weddings she has ever been too. As a matter of fact, we met solely with Unique Style productions when we were choosing our DJ, photobooth and lighting as recommended by our wedding planner Samantha and also by our florist Sheli, and right away they got us on our first meeting. We met first with DJ Ivan and he was very professional and he told us that DJ Sebastian fits our personality well and he should be our DJ for the wedding. Thank you DJ Seebass for rocking our wedding night!!! Guys, choose Unique Style productions and we assure you, you will have one of the best and most amazing wedding receptions ever.

P.S. Get their lighting and photobooth package too, very great deal for all 3 of them =)

DJ Joe Fig was amazing! My wedding party was not big on dancing but he was able to get them out on the floor multiple times and even came out and danced with us on a few songs. He was the best footloose dancer at my wedding! I will definitely use him for any event I have in the future and recommend him to everyone I know!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Mary
12/13/2014

DJ Cesar Gil is a really great emcee. Very cool and easy to work with. He definitely helped us with all the little things we had planned during our wedding. Only thing i would have changed was i wish we had asked him to play more 80's and dance music but i guess that was our fault for being too drunk to think straight. Haha! Loved the photobooth that we rented from them too. They had really cool props like superhero masks that the groomsmen were all over. We had to pay extra to use DJ cesar since he is one of the main guys but i would think that any of them would have been great too.

Unique Style Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the Review Mary! I loved all the video production that you put together and over all I really enjoyed playing for your amazing wedding which, was completely custom made even the tent venue next to the lake. Congratulations!

We were honored to have DJ Joe Fig at our wedding this past weekend. If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would. From day 1, he made the process of selecting our songs and getting our reception information together so easy. He contacted me through out the process to check on us and make sure we had no questions and to make sure he had all of our information correct. The week of the wedding, I even requested to make a change to our 1st dance song and without hesitation, he made it happen.
DJ Joe had amazing attention to detail! He went as far as to pick up little clues of songs and artists we liked by our MOH/BM mentioning them in their speeches and made sure to play a few of our old favorites.
I wasn't sure what to expect from a DJ but DJ Joe Fig definitely exceeded our expectations. He helped make our wedding night one we will never forget! If you want you AND your guests to have a great DJ experience, this is the one!

Laur
11/15/2014

DJ 2A was our DJ for our wedding and he did such an amazing job! Leading up to the wedding he was always very quick to respond to any questions I had. He was very trusting and I felt confident our night would shine as him as our DJ, and it did!!!! Would recommend him to anyone, you will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: DJ

Amazing job!!! Everyone had a blast and the music was great along with the lighting. Sad i didn't get a picture with Ceasar. I highly recommend this company!

Unique Style Productions responded with the following comments:

Hello DeLa! I felt so amazing being the DJ for your awesome party! I could not have done it without your help selecting the right jams for your family and friends! I can't take all the credit you should be a DJ too. Happy married life!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I used DJ Joe Fig for my wedding, and he was amazing! I have used him many years as a recommendation to my brides (I am a wedding planner) and a good DJ really makes a difference in the entire atmosphere of your reception. He knows what he is doing and really caters to your crowd and your style. If you are looking for a professional go with Joe and Unique Style Productions, you won't be disappointed. This guy literally made it to a wedding and worked through it after being in a accident and rolling his car! Dedicated much?! They care about the quality of their work here =].

Recently Married

DJ Joe Fig is an extraordinary person he made our wedding unforgettable, we could not be more grateful. DJs are there to set the wedding environment, keep the guest engaged, and making the day go as planned. This is exactly what DJ Joe did; our wedding reception was almost 8 hours long every guest that attended our wedding was on the dance floor until the very last song. Joe even danced to encourage people that were skeptical. Our friends & family still continue to give us compliments of how much they enjoyed the wedding. From the beginning, he was professionally involved made sure that we were always on the same page of expectations. My husband and I are eternally happy of our experience with Joe Fig!

Unique Style Productions responded with the following comments:

It was a true pleasure to have been a part of your amazing event! I loved the way the reception evolved from a fancy dinner to a party to remember. I even have pictures with your guest in the DJ booth!

Christie
10/04/2014

I had Alexander Anding as my DJ for my wedding reception. Alex was very professional, personable, and flexible. He met with my husband and I twice before our reception to make sure that everything ran smoothly. He had a lot of experience and familiarity with all different types of music which was awesome. Also, he was very responsive to our guests and took requests and everyone danced through the night. Thank you Alex!!

Services Used: DJ

Dj Seabass exceeded every expectation we had, which admittedly was an absurd amount - "can we meet multiple times after hours?" "Download countless songs?" "Oh, and mentally walk through our reception several (hundred) times?" He always responded: "Yes!" Never once did I feel rushed, misunderstood, or anything less then his top priority. As a Mexican-Iranian wedding, music played a pivotal roll. DJ Seabass not only met with me, my now husband, and our wedding planner - but he also met with my Iranian Mom (twice). He downloaded every song request by my mom (which exceeded the maximum songs played at a reception), sorted through them with her, and organized them in categories (must, appreciated, and if possible-play).

On our wedding day he showed up before the ceremony and dressed to impress even though he was only scheduled to play the reception.
When the reception doors opened and the bridal party was announced we were taken back by his energy and pronunciation--spot on. He stayed upbeat the entire time. He's energy was so contagious we were practically held hostage to the dance floor. It was glorious! Finally when the dance floor opened he stepped down from the DJ booth and wobbled the night away with us. Please see wedding highlight film for details http://vimeo.com/108501797 (time: 4:47)

Dj Seabass, the reception you gave us was truly the party of a lifetime! Thank you so much.
Much appreciated and happily married,

Edward & Pontea Sanchez

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Ludwig
08/02/2014

I had a great experience with Unique Designs from the get go. Courteous, professional and very flexible. We requested uplighting for the event which turned out to be better than I could have imagined. Our DJ, Alexander, was very professional at our wedding. You know the job is done right when you don't think about it. He was a great MC for the entire event.

Mae
08/02/2014

Sebastian did a fantastic job dj-ing our wedding. He made sure the ceremony and the reception music was perfect. He helped get the pastor hooked up with a mic and a friend playing for us hooked up to the system. At the reception his dj skills were a hit! Everyone is still commenting on how good the music was. We had a great time working with him and highly recommend him!

Unique Style Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I enjoyed every step from out meetings at the office to the party production! Please stay in touch as I want to continue to make awesome events with you two!

Ashley
06/21/2014

Alex was excellent! He arrived on time and worked hand in hand with me to make sure everything ran as scheduled and he kept the dance floor packed the entire evening. Alex also provided sound and lapel mic for the pastor which went off flawlessly. I would highly recommend him and Unique Style Productions.

Unique Style Productions responded with the following comments:

Ashley! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your review and letting me part of your day.