Unique Romance Travel & Destination Weddings

Unique Romance Travel & Destination Weddings

Specializing in Unique Personalized Travel Services

Anacortes, WA 98221 | map
Specialties: Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Vacation, Grou...
Locations: Africa, Asia, Asia Pacific Islands, Australia / New ...
Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I needed help planning our honeymoon and we found Carla and read all her wonderful reviews and decided to use her. Carla did a fantastic job! She recommended the best resorts fot Moorea Tahiti and Bora Bora! Everything from transportation to and from where we needed to go to meals and activities was planned out for us. And to top it off she saved us money. She really is so fun to work with. We highly recommend using her services for all your travel plans. We will definitely be using her for our next trip!

• Wedding: 09/02/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with three travel agents trying to plan my honeymoon and neither of them were getting back to me or finding what I needed. My husband and I were looking to find some place on earth where we can have our own swimming pool and balcony to tan and relax. We also didn't want to travel 24 hours to get there. Carla worked tirelessly and came up with the most amazing destination and we are so thankful to her. We had such an incredible time, ate delicious food, and tried adventures we never thought we'd try. Her responsiveness, professionalism and kindness will keep us planning all our life trips with her.

Unique Romance Travel & Destination Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much!! it was an absolute joy working with you, and I look forward to many years of planning fun destinations together! ;)

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just finished our 2 week honeymoon in Germany, and I am so happy to be back home so I can write this review about our travel agent Carla. First of all, we had a very very hard time finding anyone who would work with us given what we wanted to and where we wanted to go. Not only did Carla say she could and would plan our trip for us, but she seemed genuinely excited to help us! Our trip to and through Germany simply could not have been better! Everything was easy, the paperwork came to us organized and ready to take us through our honeymoon. Quite simply, I could go on and on about Carla and how she made a complicated honeymoon idea into a reality for us that was truly better than we could ever have hoped for!!! I would recommend Carla to anyone who wants to plan an incredible honeymoon.

HI Megan,
You make me so happy!!! This is why I own my company, is for couples like you!! Thank you so much for your review, and I hope that I can work with you for many years with all of your travel needs.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only did I find the most professional, reliable, knowledgeable, caring, and friendly travel agent,I also found a dear friend. She truly is a blessing and I am so grateful I found her. I highly recommend her to any and all. I will forever have her as my travel agent. Simply the best!

My husband and I used her for a separate vacation other than our wedding and a hurricane hit our destination a week before we were suppose to leave. She not only took care of our problem, she was able to find a different destination and an upgrade for a small difference in price. If it were not for her we would have lost our trip and money. She is our savior! Lesson learned: Get Travelers Insurance!! And Most of all Use Carla!! Totally worth it!

Helena, you are one of my favorite women in my world!!! I am so grateful that you and I worked together on your Destination Weddings, and that we have continued to plan your family getaways. You will always be special to me!

• Wedding: 05/08/2012
Helena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We started planning our destination wedding in Cozumel, Mexico 1 year before our wedding date. Carla was able to get us the best deal available when the rates for the following year weren't even available yet. She has been able to accomodate all our friends and family with travel arrangements. Having Carla take care of all the planning, reservations, and flights was a big weight off our shoulders. She even made sure that no one made reservations past our wedding date so we could have a honeymoon alone. She cares about the bride! Carla and her assistant, Kriya, are extremely friendly and easy to talk to.

• Wedding: 01/06/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to start.

My lovely fiance and I attended a destination wedding a few years ago. We decided that was how we wanted to get married. Beyond that, we weren't sure what was next. We 'discovered' Carla and All About Honeymoons at a local bridal show.

Thanks to Carla, we never had a worry about anything -- literally... anything. We weren't exactly sure where or how we wanted to get married when we first contacted her... but that didn't matter one bit. She didn't really work for us... she worked with us. After a few lengthy "get-to-know-us" conversations... Carla went to work. She laid out numerous options and clearly explained the details of each of them.

The remarkable thing about the entire situation was Carla and her efforts to understand us as a couple. Her recommendations and eventual assistance with the details allowed us to completely avoid the stresses we expected to encounter along the way.

We had magical wedding... at a magical location... with magical friends... ...as we look back on our destination wedding -- it's hard to imagine it being any better. A large part of that is because we were lucky enough to focus on the important parts... instead of having to deal with any "surprises." Thank you Carla -- you truly helped make our 'happily ever after' a very, very special day.

• Wedding: 11/15/2009
Services Used: Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't put into words what an amazing experience it was working with Carla/All About Honeymoons... but I'll try. Carla took the time to find out who we were before making any recommendations and suggestions. Once she had that info, she continued to dial in the experience we wanted. We could not be happier. We now work with her for all of our vacation-related travel. Never again will we plan a vacation without Carla!!!

• Wedding: 11/11/2009
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Carla for all your hardwork and dedication to make our honeymoon very memorable and special. The honeymoon was laid out perfect for us... visiting Moorea first then Bora Bora, is by far the best route to take. We will be contacting you for all big vacations in the future - you have earned our business.

• Wedding: 09/12/2009
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carla is by far the best travel agent out there. Our family travels two to four times per year and has seen a fair share of travel agents and agencies. With Carla, we receive personalized, exceptional customer service with the backing and muscle power of a large agency.
We have taken many different types of trips with Carla: Honeymoon, family travel, recreational travel etc. With each trip we had very specific needs and were looking for a specific type of a resort/vacation. Every trip Carla matched us with a resort that matched our needs perfectly. To have an agent who is able to listen to you and who has firsthand knowledge of many resorts is definitely a jewel worth cherishing.
As with all travels, sooner or later, you are bound to hit a snag. All we had to do was call Carla and our vacation continued being hassle-free. On our trip to Sandals Negril, Jamaica, the resort put us in a room that was not up to our expectations of Sandals (was small and older-though it was well taken care of and clean). We asked the hotel to move us to a different room or to allow us to pay for an upgrade. Unfortunately, the hotel was 100% booked out but no other rooms were available (this is what happens when your plane is six hours late due to technical difficulties). We called Carla and she made all the arrangements to have us transferred to their sister resort (which we liked a bit more), arranged for private transportation, upgraded us to a higher category room. All at no extra charge! All with no headaches for us! With Carla, we travel rest assured.
We love Carla. She listens attentively, has firsthand knowledge of the resorts, matches you to a perfect resort, and takes really good care of you. Even after we return from our trips, she always calls and gets feedback. Now that’s service!!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2008
Services Used: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carla was always quick to answer all of my questions. It was a wonderful experience. Most beautiful place I've ever traveled to, and Carla was very helpful with her accommodations. Although, only thing I did not enjoy as much was the multiple transfers and travel time waiting between transfers. It was a long process to get to destination. But I know that was out of Carla'a control.

• Wedding: 09/02/2014
Services Used: Transportation, Travel
Nhu
360-293-4856
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment