Unique Events

Value
Flexibility
Maritza
03/14/2015

Andrea Boykin is all around fantastic! My husband and I wanted to have a destination and booked a venue without ever seeing it before the big day. Andrea was beyond helpful in putting us in touch with local vendors that all fit within our budget. She was quick to respond, lovely to work with, and made the whole planning process seamless. To be honest she really took the time to get to know my husband and I. I trusted her to make last minute decisions and everything turned out perfect. She also provided a helpful day of staff that allowed both of our families to relax and enjoy the day! I highly recommend Andrea to any bride planning a local or destination wedding! We loved our experience!

Services Used: DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Andrea was a Godsend! She brought the whole wedding together! She was the perfect wedding coordinator.

Katelyn
10/04/2014

Andrea you are amazing! Thank you so much for everything and making our day extra special and worry free!!!!

Kristyn
06/21/2014

Andrea did such a great job as our "day-of" coordinator for our wedding. We met with her once before our wedding. It was so great to meet her in person before our event and she just seemed to "get" us and our vision. We sent her a list of the decor items that needed to be put out and where they should go. I saw her use that on our wedding day and check things off the list. Everything was better than I could have ever imagined and much of that was because of Andrea. She really is a joy to work with and some of the best money we spent.

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Kristyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and for your kind words. It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations and best wishes to you and Jeremy!

Susan
06/01/2014

Andrea and her crew are WONDERFUL! I couldn't have gotten through all of the planning--or even the day of--without her. She is extremely organized, has great connections, and is fun to work with. I would highly recommend Andrea for planning for just about any event! She kept us on track and followed up with our vendors and the schedule. She handled things I didn't even know I was supposed to worry about!! I truly didn't have a thing that didn't go as planned - and we really believe it was because of Unique Events and an amazing network of vendors.

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Susan, thank you very much for your wonderful review! It was truly my pleasure to help you with your wedding plans as well as be a part of your wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

John
05/17/2014

Andrea provided 1st class service right down to arranging a mountain cabin on a stream to have the wedding at.

Thank you John! The pleasure was all mine! Best to you both, Andrea

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Andrea was an amazing coordinator. She's incredibly sweet but tells it to you straight when you need it. She is on top of everything in the days leading up to the wedding and makes sure your day is everything you want and more. Even when the skies opened up and poured a bucket of water on the venue, she made it happen and it was a beautiful event. I can't thank her enough for being so patient with, what became, a pretty hectic day and making sure we had everything we needed and wanted. I would recommend her to anyone.

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and truly a joy to see your special day come together perfectly. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness together!

Recently Married

I want to thank you and your staff again for the awesome job y'all did over the weekend! You were a very calming presence in the midst of all the changes going on with the weather. Your girls were very professional and everything ran so smoothly. If I ever have any friends or family having a wedding in North Georgia, I will encourage them to give you a call. You are truly amazing!

Thank you for all you did. It was a pleasure working with you!!

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was truly a pleasure working with you!
Andrea

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Andrea coordinated my wedding at Southern Tree Plantation a few weeks ago. She was great to work with and invaluable the day of the reception. A few times my family members became a bit difficult with her through the planning process and she handled it wonderfully. Would definatley recommend!

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rachel for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and a true joy to see your special day come together perfectly. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness together!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Andrea helped coordinate my wedding at Southern Tree Plantation in Blairsville, GA. She was amazing!! Her wedding knowledge was invaluable. She was able to help us with checklists and details that we would not have thought about if it weren't for her. She was extremely accommodating and flexible with scheduling. The day of the wedding went flawlessly thanks to her organization and coordination with the wedding party and all of our guests. I would 100% recommend her services to any future bride!

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write this wonderful review for us. It was a pleasure working with you and truly a joy to see your special day come together perfectly for you. Best wishes to you both!

1+ year ago

Andrea was awesome, she made sure our wedding was special, and a day we will never forget. My wedding day was so much fun because I did not have to worry about anything, and Randy the photographer was awesome also. They also stayed over extra time due to the traffic of the apple festival... Loved the whole experience of this day. Everyone was so kind. Thanks for making my special day the best.

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Andrea

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Jaime
07/13/2013

Couldn't of done this without you Andrea!

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you! You were wonderful to work with and your wedding was beautiful and so much fun! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together. Andrea

Mary
07/13/2013

The wedding coordinator helped us also find the wonderful bakery and also helped put together the rehersal dinner. What a wonderful venue for both. Very pleased and what a view.

Thank you Mary! The pleasure was mine. Andrea

1+ year ago

Unique Events served above and beyond our desires. From the first meeting to the closing of our event, they made our daughter's wedding wonderful. In fact, numerous people have said it was the best wedding they had ever attended.

Unique Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you to make your daughter's wedding everything they dreamed it would be :) God Bless! Andrea

Sarah
06/01/2013

Andrea did great job with my wedding. She was very professional and straight to the point on what needed done and when. I'm very glad I had someone I could rely on like her.

Sherry
05/11/2013

Andrea was wonderful. We had to plan a wedding in five months and had lots of questions from myself as well as my daughter and Andrea was very patient with us reassuring us where we needed and giving advice when asked. Seven days before the wedding was to take place it got called off. Andrea worked with us to change the wedding to a reunion of friends and family and tried to help us as best that she could to cut cost where she could. The venue was beautiful and food absolutely wonderful. The service was spectacular. Would definitely recommend Andrea at Unique Events as well as their caterer they use.