Unique Creations by Knyla

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Knyla was absolutely incredible to work with. Every time we spoke on the phone I felt like I was talking to a close family friend and I was so excited to finally meet her. Not only does she have amazing customer service, but her cakes are gorgeous and DELICIOUS! She was also very flexible with my request for cupcakes with assorted toppings in addition to the cake, which were a huge hit with our guests. Everything was better than I could have hoped and I have very much enjoyed working with her.

Shenequa
01/05/2013

Knylas was very flexible and provided excellent service. The cake was delicious!!

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Shenequa and Tony for allowing me to do your cake it was truly an honor. Blessings to you in your new life together. Once again thank you!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

MY WIFE AND I WERE VERY PLEASED WITH KNYLA'S WORK. THE CAKE WAS GORGEOUS, TASTY, AND THE SERVING SLICES WERE MORE THAN ENOUGH. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER BECAUSE OF HER PROFESSIONALISM, STLYE AND JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A SWEETHEART...

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Tony and Shenequa it was such an honor and pleasure working with you. You are such a beautiful couple and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I pray that God will continue to bless your new life together. Thank You Again!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Knyla was amazing to work with!! She was very flexible when our numbers kept changing. And everyone has raved about the amazing cake!!!!

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Nancy it was awesome to work with you to create your dream cake for your wedding. I pray that God will continue to bless your union together. Thank You for choosing Unique Creations

Robin
06/23/2012

The wedding cake and the groom's cake were impressive. I am still speechless. All of my guest loved the look and the taste of both cakes. I trusted that Knyla would have the cakes set up and ready before the reception and she delivered as promised.

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Robin and Laurel it was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. I'm glad that I was able to design the cake of your dreams that you wanted. Blessings to you both!!!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Unique Creations by Knyla was amazing, we had no complaints she did an excellent Job.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I greatly enjoyed my wedding cake and the look of it and it was the bell of the ball.

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Theresa it was a pleasure being a part of your day!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was elegant, beautiful and tasted great. Knyla was wonderful to work with - and the cake got rave reviews from our guests.

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Dona it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for trusting me even though we did not meet until your wedding day. I pray God will continue to bless your marriage.Thank You Again

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was actually how we envision…amazingly beautiful and delicious! The cake was sooooo moist, all my guests LOVED it...none was left. Knyla is a sweetheart, very professional and was willing to work with our budget. I could go on and on, but to sum it all up….I absolutely loved the cake and Knyla's customer service!

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Talesia I was so pleased to be able to make your wedding cake. And I am also very pleased that your guests enjoyed it as well. Thank You so much for choosing Unique Creations for your special day. May God bless your new journey together. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Knyla is AWESOME! The process was smooth from beginning to end. She is very professional and very reasonable! The cake tasting was great. We had a number of flavors, fillings and icings to choose from and they were ALL delicious! And may I say, the cake was even BETTER on our wedding day. She delivered it in a timely manner and the cake was absolutely GORGEOUS and FLAWLESS! Better than what I ever imagined. My husband and I were very pleased. I would recommend Unique Creations by Knyla to anyone!....

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you Shirell I was honored to be a part of you and David's special day. I am so glad that I could make your dream cake a reality. I am still getting compliments from your cake. Thanks again and may God continue to bless you!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was the most beautiful one I'd ever seen and it was so good! Everyone was talking about the cake and all the favors; every favor was a hit! I will use Unique Creations by Knyla for every event from now on! She has great customer service but beyond the service was a personal service catered to the wedding and ensuring the cake was part of the decor! Awesome...10 stars!

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you sio much Cynthia it was an honor and pleasure to be a part of your special day. I am thankful not only that I was a part of your wedding but I have gained a beautiful friend. I pray God will continue to bless you and William.
Blessings Knyla

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Knyla was amazingly professional and flexible. I changed my wedding date 3 times, due to some financial issues, and she worked with me everytime. The cake was delicious, and I was so impressed with the decor. Loved everything about Knyla!

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Krystal it was a pleasure being a part of you and Bryan's day. You are a blessed couple and I look forward to your "next cake". Thank you again for choosing Unique Creations By Knyla. I pray that God will continue to bless your new life together!!!!!

Tangela
06/25/2011

Knyla's cake was delicious and received many compliments at the reception. Family members have used her services since tasting her cake at my reception.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Wedding cake designed were very beautiful. The cake itself tasted very delicious. I well recommend this vendor for any services provided.

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ordessa it was a pleasure to be a part of you and James' wedding. I pray God's richest blessings upon your new marriage.

The best cake ever. Always use this vendor. A+++++++ rating

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Gregory and Linda it was such a pleasure to work with you and be a part of your special day. It was awesome that you just trusted me without even tasting the cake and i'm thankful I didnt disappoint you!!!!! Once again "Thank You" and I look forward to seeing you in the future. Blessings to you on your new journey together!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Brides-to-be listen up, this using any other baker/cake creator for your wedding will truely be ashame! This lady is awesome in every sense of the word. She is caring, professional, dependable, compassionate - I could go on and on.......Her cakes are mouth-watering. I have NEVER been more satisfied with a service - I will use Knyla for my every cake need. Not only did I find a baker, I found a friend for life.

Unique Creations by Knyla responded with the following comments:

Thank you Holley and Sean, it was truly a blessing and an honor to be a part of your wedding. You are such a beautiful couple and I enjoyed working with you. And I too have found wonderful friends in you as well. Thank you again and blessings to you on your new life together!!!!!