Unforgettable DJs

Unforgettable DJs

Since 2002, we have been providing our clients with a simply unforgettable experience!

2400 Belmar Blvd.
Suite B-15
Wall Township, NJ 07719 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Unforgettable DJs made our wedding reception. They played music that all of our guest enjoyed dancing to. They also guided the bridal party members , and assisted them in their roles throughout the night.

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Nick of Unforgettable DJ's provide the entertainment and up-lighting for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Nick took the time to meet with us and discuss our likes, dislikes, taste in music, and what type of crowd we were expecting. He also gave us tips on what may and may not work in our venue space. He worked closely with our Maitre'D to keep the reception running smooth and on time. Nothing was missed! The up-lighting matched our wedding colors and made the room look AMAZING!! What a difference it makes! Nick and his crew had the crowd, as well as myself and my husband, up and dancing the whole night! No one wanted the party to end! Thank you guys again for making our wedding an awesome and memorable one!

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Garrow is an amazing DJ! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Everyone from my 1 year old cousin to my 80 year old uncle were on the dance floor! He made sure there was music for everyone, mixing oldies with more recent music. He takes the time in the planning stages to make sure the music is everything you want it to be. He truly cares about his job and clients; he is not a DJ who will sell you everything under the sun claiming you need it all, he is realistic and honest. My experience with everyone in the office was wonderful as well; they are friendly and inviting. I know I made the right decision by hiring Unforgettable DJs and would highly recommend them to anyone else.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick was our MC and his DJ absolutely made our night the most amazing night of our lives! He had everyone on the dance floor rocking out and we could not have asked for anything more. Their company was the most fun, creative and just overall AMAZINGLY DJ. We would recommend them and Nick to anyone who needed a DJ for an event.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our first "Chris Garrow experience" while he was the DJ at a friend's wedding over 3 years ago. We were blown away by Chris's knowledge of music, ability to keep people on the dance floor and swore that we would do whatever we could to work with him in the future. Chris was so wonderful to work with our budget, is very accommodating and extremely professional. The man is a musical powerhouse, has an incredible sense of timing, and has a wonderful gift of knowing how to personalize each wedding. He truly is committed to his work, has obvious passion for what he does and my guests have not stopped raving about his talents. We sincerely appreciate that Chris took the time to get to know us and set the tone for an outstanding wedding celebration!

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Elissa... thank you for sharing these kind words. We had a blast with you! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Kyle from Unforgettable DJs for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with his work! I received countless compliments on how Kyle did an outstanding job. Music at a wedding really make or breaks the mood and Kyle had everyone comfortable and relaxed during cocktail hour and dancing like crazy after dinner.
The crew at Unforgettable DJs is just as amazing as Kyle. Everyone was professional and so helpful during the chaotic planning process. They all set you at ease and feeling like you are in good hands.
I HIGHLY recommend using Unforgettable DJs for your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Garrow and his team are professionals of the highest level. Let me preface by saying that we were very careful to pick the perfect DJ that would be able to make this a distinguished affair, rather than feel like a prom.
Chris' dedication to gather every detail and every like and dislike is exceptional. We spent over 2 hours speaking with him in his very plush office on our first meeting, to just get a feel of what we were striving for. Our second meeting with Chris was over 4 hours! Yes, he spent over 6 hours with us prior to the wedding to go over every little detail of a reception that would last 4 hours. That is called being a perfectionist.
His ability to manage the flow and timeline of a wedding reception is true art. During our creativity sessions, we spoke about how we wanted to maximize "fun" and minimize interruptions. Chris came up with a timeline that combined such things as the cake cutting and the bouquet toss into 1 quick break, instead of starting and stopping the dancing each time.
We also had Unforgettable DJ's provide up-lighting and a photo booth. We initially were going to have the up-lighting remain all blue throughout the night as we have been to other events where the DJ treats it as a sweet 16 and it is just out of control. During our second meeting with Chris, he revisited our request for the blue lighting and asked if at this point we trusted him to change the lighting a few times throughout the night for effect. We did trust him and he didn't let us down. For the first part of the reception the blue remained till we even forgot about the changing lights, then during just the right moment it changed over to red, everyone was floored. Then later back to blue, then some amber thrown in at precisely the right time. He has great instincts for such things.
The photo booth was a huge hit! I ran out of room on this review, but want to say Chris is also very smooth on the microphone and was perfect! THANK YOU UFDJ's!

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Brian and Lindsey, it was such a pleasure getting to know you two and celebrating with you. Thank you for the kind word here, but I should be thanking you for giving me the opportunity. Wish you all the best! -Chris

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick Cavaleri and the staff over at Unforgettable DJ's were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. It's been a few days since our wedding and i'm still having people reach out to say how wonderful the DJ was. We had a wide range of age groups at our wedding so i was worried about how to keep everyone happy and dancing. Nick was able to gauge the audience perfectly and had an amazing mix of songs that keep everyone dancing all night. His ability to run the show and keep the wedding running smoothly without being the center of attention was incredible. I really appreciated Nick's guidance through the initial consultation and 2nd creative meeting as he really tailored the music to fit our specific personalities and tastes. Nick's ability to find different songs and ideas for our ceremony & bridal party entrance really helped add a whole new dynamic that made our wedding unique and grab all the guests attention. We had countless people compliment us on the music choices throughout which really fit our individual personalities.

Throughout the entire process, Nick & Elayna in the office were extremely organized, responsive, professional and amazing to work with. I'd highly recommend him and Unforgettable DJ's!

Hello Craig & Christine,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you on this new future together as husband and wife!
-Nick & Elayna

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first email to the actual event UFDJ was phenomenal in all their dealings. Elayna was always quick to respond to my questions. When we sat down with Aiden he was friendly, efficient and worked with us in our ideas and made great suggestions. During the actual wedding adn reception Aiden and Louis were spot on with everything. Several guests commented that it was one of the best DJ's they have ever had. Can not recommend them enough! Thanks for everything!!@

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great and professional company. From the meetings prior to wedding, mc'ing the event, and song choices. All around fantastic experience.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We highly recommend Unforgettable DJs .from the beginning Aiden was always very responsive, extremely professional and super helpful. He guided us through all the little details and managed all the DJ emcee duties on the actual wedding day without a hitch.
We never once had to worry .
The music was perfectly suited to our personalities and everyone had a blast.
I would definitely recommend the Unforgettable DJs.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Unforgettable DJ's was recommended to us by a friend, and we are so glad we chose them! Chris and Elayna were both so helpful from the first time I contacted them, all the way through the entire planning process. They were both super friendly and accommodating - we never once had to reach out to them because they were always the ones to reach out to us first! They were so on top of every little detail from start to finish, and were happy to accommodate special song requests and hilarious group serenade.
Chris was a true professional and is the best at what he does - our wedding was a total blast and we received so many compliments on the music. He really knew how to keep the party going and get everyone onto the dance floor with a wide variety of genres.
I highly recommend Unforgettable DJ's - you will not be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Unforgettable DJ's was great right from the beginning. I started my research by simply emailing a few companies to get an idea of how much services would cost. I got a reply from Chris at Unforgettable within 24 hours. Not only was his price very reasonable, but he simply gave me a price on what I had asked for. Other companies had written back prices for a million and one things I didn't want or need.

Setting up an appointment with Chris was super easy. He accommodated our work schedules and met with us in the evening. We sat for almost three hours discussing what we were looking for and what our options were. Chris took the time to really get to know us. And this is BEFORE we committed!! We knew after that first meeting he was the guy for us!

Every dealing we had with Unforgettable was a joy. His staff was friendly, accommodating, organized, professional, and always enthusiastic. During our final meeting, we went over every single minute of our wedding day. No stones left unturned. As a quirky bride, Chris took my ideas and thoughts and ran with them! He really saw my vision. He (and his staff) truly helped make my wedding day the day of my dreams! Now almost two weeks after my wedding, guests are still telling me how much fun they had. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and the memories from that day will be with us for life.

Thank you so much for everything you all did for us. We could not have asked for anything better! It may sound cliche, but we had the time of our lives. Sam & Jeff

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Aiden on the recommendation from our wedding planner. He was absolutely amazing! We were planning from a distance so we conducted all of meetings over skype. He helped make music suggestions for entrance songs and first dance songs. He also edited our first dance song to our liking. He was very professional and made our wedding day amazing. We gave him a list of the type of music that we liked and he definitely understood what kind of music vibe we were going for. The music on the day of the wedding was absolutely amazing and by far exceeded our expectations. The maitre D at the venue told us that his staff had a hard time not singing along since the music was so great. Our guests danced all night, including the older adults. He knew exactly what to play when and the night flowed really well. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was at our wedding. I highly recommend Aiden specifically as he was amazing to work with and made our wedding an amazing night!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
FallWedding1042014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just experienced the wedding of my dreams, and it would not have been as exciting, complete or as experiential in every way if it were not for my emcee Nick Cavaleri of Unforgettable DJ's. The energy of the music, the diligent fine tuned planning done by Nick with precision and excellence, combined with his creative genius led to an atmosphere of pure joy for me. In addition,he worked diligently with my husband to surprise me with an adventure involving the emcee at the start! Thank you Nick for all you did to make those moments magical. Mary Pappanicholaou

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick was our DJ. We had a hard time, choosing a DJ. I didn't want the cheesy, traditional DJ. When my husband and I met with Nick before the wedding, there was no question about it he was the DJ for us. I had planned most of the wedding, however in the first meeting, Nick wanted to meet both of us. Nick got my husband involved in part of planning the wedding which I was so happy about. He listened to all of the music we like. We had our wedding at my husbands family house. Nick met me there to help give ideas for set up. He was amazing to deal with! Never a time I didn't feel comfortable getting in touch with him. After our wedding, all of our guests said that it was one of the best weddings they went to. Nick and everyone at Unforgettable DJ, had a huge part in that. Amazing time!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
800-620-5013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards