Unforgettable DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I used Unforgettable DJs for our wedding-- and the experience truly was UNFORGETTABLE! From our initial meeting to even after the wedding, Chris Garrow and staff have been nothing but wonderful! When we met Chris, we immediately knew we wanted him to do our wedding. We loved all of his ideas and he definitely understood and loved all of ours. This was very important to us because we knew that Chris would be controlling the flow of the entire night. Even after our first meeting, we left with extreme confidence knowing Chris would make our wedding perfect! When we went back for our "creativity session" a couple months before the wedding, Chris made everything super easy for us! We went in with a few ideas but Chris really did most of the work with just a little guidance from us. Even in emails I received from Chris prior to the wedding, he was just as excited for our wedding as we were- which I loved. He truly cares! There's not much that I can say about the actual wedding day besides that it was absolutely amazing and perfect!! The music, the lights, everything! My sister and MOH even had a little panic attack before her speech and Chris was right there beside her giving her confidence and the support that she needed. He even made sure that my husband and I ate! Unforgettable DJs is just amazing... There is really no other way to put it. To be honest, after my wedding was over I told my husband that I was sad that we wouldn't be working with Chris anymore because he felt like a friend at that point!!!! I would highly recommend using Unforgettable DJs for any event!! You will not regret it! :)

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Such a pleasure working with you and Sean! Thank you so much, Cheers!

Services Used: DJ

Nick from Unforgettable DJs is simply amazing! His talent and work ethic is impeccable! There just aren't enough words to describe how happy we are to have used his services. We can only recommend this company a million times. If you are thinking about it don't think anymore, just go for it! Unforgettable DJs will not let you down. We had people commenting on Nick's talent even before the night was over "the DJ is killing it, he really knows what he is doing" was mentioned many times. Thank you so much for such an amazing night!
Love, Yara & Jay

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Thanks Yara! Your wedding was a blast! So glad you both enjoyed yourselves!!

Services Used: DJ

Nick from Unforgettable DJs rocked our ceremony!!! From the moment we sat down with Nick, between him and my husband, I think they could have talked music all night. As for the wedding day... we were concerned with it being a brunch wedding and our guests getting up to dance and have a good time. Nick said it does add a bit more to work with, but with the right music and the bride and groom out dancing, we couldn't fail. And he was so right! I don't think I sat for more then 5 minutes and neither did our guests! Nick and assistant were great! They kept the party going for 4 hours and people wanted more. We couldn't get enough compliments on the reception music. Nick was very professional when conducting business, and really kept our thoughts, likes, ideas in the whole process. It was a pleasure in working with him!

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

The pleasure was all mine! Thanks for sharing Christine, your wedding rocked!

Profile Picture
Laura
06/13/2015

Nick Cavaleri is amazing! We were blessed to have Nick as the DJ for our wedding. From the very beginning, Nick has been an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I were delayed on a flight and thus running late for our very first meeting with Nick (before we had even decided to book services with him) and Nick offered to meet us at his home which was an hour closer for us drive and only 10 minutes from our home. He opened up his home to us and made us feel completely comfortable! It was a pleasure getting to know Nick and the experience of picking out songs for our wedding was a great way for us to stop planning for a day, relax, hang out, listen to music and really get excited for our big day! On the day of our wedding Nick and his team totally rocked the house. From the introductions to the first dances, the music, to the uplighting, to Nick encouraging people to get out and dance - they were truly awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better night. People danced till the lights came on and we were all kicked out! Thank you, Nick for being the best at what you do and for being an absolute pleasure to get to know and work with! Your positive energy and passion for what you do radiates from you - Unforgettable DJs is HIGHLY recommended!

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Thanks Laura! It was a pleasure working with the both of you, your wedding rocked!!

Services Used: DJ

Look no more. Chris the owner was our DJ. Chris had done a family members wedding several years earlier and did such and amazing job he was the only one we spoke with. Chris sat with us for hours on several occasions to go over everything. I always say you get what you pay for and with Chris you get every dollars worth. They did the lighting package with us and the multimedia package so if you have the money do it, as it makes your night extraordinary. Chris set up our music from what we talked about on all those sit downs, and people are still saying he was the best DJ they had ever heard at a wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor and set the tempo for the night. Unforgettable DJs was on point and they even have photo booth rentals run by Elayna who does an amazing job. From the ceremony thru the last song Chris did an outstanding job.

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Really, such a pleasure working with you two! Has a blast!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Unforgettable DJs was excellent from start to finish. They were so professional and well organized. I wouldn't have thought of half the things that they did as far as different songs to pick for different parts of my wedding. Nick and his team were AMAZING. Nick is not just part of the DJ crew. He directed everyone throughout the wedding including during the ceremony. He helped keep everything so organized. The dance floor was COMPLETELY FULL all night long. The music was such a perfect mix to accommodate everyones likes. We also used the uplighting and it made a HUGE difference in the room. I cant even imagine what it would have looked like without it. It made the room PERFECT. I highly highly recommend anyone from unforgettable DJs for their event but I have to especially recommend Nick. He was so informative/helpful/full of great ideas. Thank you so much to Nick and the rest of the crew!

Wow, thanks for sharing Alexis! Your wedding rocked from start to finish! -Nick

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Profile Picture
Jessica
12/31/2014

Although we did not use Unforgettable DJ's for a DJ we did use them for our uplighting, and photobooth rental. They were AMAZING!! We got married at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel in Asbury Park, and the lighting tech was with us the whole night (which was NYE)! They uplighted the room in a soft amber color which was stunning! He worked with us the whole night to make sure everything was perfect. The photobooth was also wonderful! The reason we picked them was because there photo booth can hold a large amount of people. I was so sick of only being able to fit 2 or 3 people, at our wedding we were able to squeeze in 10!!! I was so happy with there service and would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you guys for such a fabulous experience.

Thank you for the kind words Jessica! It was our pleasure! -UFDJ Team

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Unforgettable DJs made our NYE wedding amazing. I truly believe that the music, food and drinks make the party. Instead we focus on other details and flowers that people notice at a glance.... The DJ can make or break a wedding and Nick and his team MADE our wedding. We didn't give him a whole list of songs to play because an ipod can do that. He helped manage our wedding, kept it on track, sounded awesome on the mic but didn't over talk, got every one hyped and was able to read the room and play the perfect music. We told him the type of music we liked and he really added his creative talent to it. He was hands down our favorite vendor and we highly recommend unforgettable DJs. DONT chose the cheapest game in town, you will regret it. They are still affordable and definitely worth it.

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

We sure rang in the New Year the right way! You and Carl are great, thanks for sharing!!

Services Used: DJ

Unforgettable DJs made our wedding reception. They played music that all of our guest enjoyed dancing to. They also guided the bridal party members , and assisted them in their roles throughout the night.

Services Used: DJ

We had Nick of Unforgettable DJ's provide the entertainment and up-lighting for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Nick took the time to meet with us and discuss our likes, dislikes, taste in music, and what type of crowd we were expecting. He also gave us tips on what may and may not work in our venue space. He worked closely with our Maitre'D to keep the reception running smooth and on time. Nothing was missed! The up-lighting matched our wedding colors and made the room look AMAZING!! What a difference it makes! Nick and his crew had the crowd, as well as myself and my husband, up and dancing the whole night! No one wanted the party to end! Thank you guys again for making our wedding an awesome and memorable one!

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

It was great getting to know you and Kevin! Your wedding looked awesome and I was happy to be a part of it! -Nick

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Chris Garrow is an amazing DJ! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Everyone from my 1 year old cousin to my 80 year old uncle were on the dance floor! He made sure there was music for everyone, mixing oldies with more recent music. He takes the time in the planning stages to make sure the music is everything you want it to be. He truly cares about his job and clients; he is not a DJ who will sell you everything under the sun claiming you need it all, he is realistic and honest. My experience with everyone in the office was wonderful as well; they are friendly and inviting. I know I made the right decision by hiring Unforgettable DJs and would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Lauren.. so happy you feel that way! Its not a party unless everyone is dancing ;-) Your wedding was a blast! Cheers! -Chris

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Nick was our MC and his DJ absolutely made our night the most amazing night of our lives! He had everyone on the dance floor rocking out and we could not have asked for anything more. Their company was the most fun, creative and just overall AMAZINGLY DJ. We would recommend them and Nick to anyone who needed a DJ for an event.

Kristen and Scott.. you guys rock! It was a pleasure working with you! -Nick

Services Used: DJ

We had our first "Chris Garrow experience" while he was the DJ at a friend's wedding over 3 years ago. We were blown away by Chris's knowledge of music, ability to keep people on the dance floor and swore that we would do whatever we could to work with him in the future. Chris was so wonderful to work with our budget, is very accommodating and extremely professional. The man is a musical powerhouse, has an incredible sense of timing, and has a wonderful gift of knowing how to personalize each wedding. He truly is committed to his work, has obvious passion for what he does and my guests have not stopped raving about his talents. We sincerely appreciate that Chris took the time to get to know us and set the tone for an outstanding wedding celebration!

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Elissa... thank you for sharing these kind words. We had a blast with you! Congratulations!

Services Used: DJ

We had Kyle from Unforgettable DJs for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with his work! I received countless compliments on how Kyle did an outstanding job. Music at a wedding really make or breaks the mood and Kyle had everyone comfortable and relaxed during cocktail hour and dancing like crazy after dinner.
The crew at Unforgettable DJs is just as amazing as Kyle. Everyone was professional and so helpful during the chaotic planning process. They all set you at ease and feeling like you are in good hands.
I HIGHLY recommend using Unforgettable DJs for your wedding!

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

We are so happy you feel that way Claire! It was awesome working with you and Mike. Thank you for trusting me on your special day. -Kyle

Services Used: DJ

Chris Garrow and his team are professionals of the highest level. Let me preface by saying that we were very careful to pick the perfect DJ that would be able to make this a distinguished affair, rather than feel like a prom.
Chris' dedication to gather every detail and every like and dislike is exceptional. We spent over 2 hours speaking with him in his very plush office on our first meeting, to just get a feel of what we were striving for. Our second meeting with Chris was over 4 hours! Yes, he spent over 6 hours with us prior to the wedding to go over every little detail of a reception that would last 4 hours. That is called being a perfectionist.
His ability to manage the flow and timeline of a wedding reception is true art. During our creativity sessions, we spoke about how we wanted to maximize "fun" and minimize interruptions. Chris came up with a timeline that combined such things as the cake cutting and the bouquet toss into 1 quick break, instead of starting and stopping the dancing each time.
We also had Unforgettable DJ's provide up-lighting and a photo booth. We initially were going to have the up-lighting remain all blue throughout the night as we have been to other events where the DJ treats it as a sweet 16 and it is just out of control. During our second meeting with Chris, he revisited our request for the blue lighting and asked if at this point we trusted him to change the lighting a few times throughout the night for effect. We did trust him and he didn't let us down. For the first part of the reception the blue remained till we even forgot about the changing lights, then during just the right moment it changed over to red, everyone was floored. Then later back to blue, then some amber thrown in at precisely the right time. He has great instincts for such things.
The photo booth was a huge hit! I ran out of room on this review, but want to say Chris is also very smooth on the microphone and was perfect! THANK YOU UFDJ's!

Unforgettable DJs responded with the following comments:

Brian and Lindsey, it was such a pleasure getting to know you two and celebrating with you. Thank you for the kind word here, but I should be thanking you for giving me the opportunity. Wish you all the best! -Chris

Services Used: DJ

Nick Cavaleri and the staff over at Unforgettable DJ's were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. It's been a few days since our wedding and i'm still having people reach out to say how wonderful the DJ was. We had a wide range of age groups at our wedding so i was worried about how to keep everyone happy and dancing. Nick was able to gauge the audience perfectly and had an amazing mix of songs that keep everyone dancing all night. His ability to run the show and keep the wedding running smoothly without being the center of attention was incredible. I really appreciated Nick's guidance through the initial consultation and 2nd creative meeting as he really tailored the music to fit our specific personalities and tastes. Nick's ability to find different songs and ideas for our ceremony & bridal party entrance really helped add a whole new dynamic that made our wedding unique and grab all the guests attention. We had countless people compliment us on the music choices throughout which really fit our individual personalities.

Throughout the entire process, Nick & Elayna in the office were extremely organized, responsive, professional and amazing to work with. I'd highly recommend him and Unforgettable DJ's!

Hello Craig & Christine,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you on this new future together as husband and wife!
-Nick & Elayna