Undercover Live Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Celeste
01/16/2015

This band will not let you down! We had the 6-piece band, which worked really well. They are professional and will definitely work with you. We had a couple of dinner games that we wanted to play, specific song requests, along with particular phrasing to announce our wedding party, and they ran them perfectly. Everyone was dancing from age 20-70. This band can sing any genre of music from hip hop, top 40s, pop, classics, 70s disco, etc. The best part is everyone in the band can actually sing. They each add their own element to the group. I highly recommend this band for any occasion. Guests from our wedding are still raving about how great our band was. They are a great source of entertainment and music.

Rachel
10/11/2014

Simply put, Undercover Live made my wedding.

From the stunningly beautiful acoustic ceremony music, to the lively but sophisticated cocktail-hour entertainment, and finally, to the OFF THE CHARTS talent and energy they displayed at the reception, Undercover Live was the best choice I made for the entire wedding.

George was professional, responsive throughout the entire process, and amazingly flexible. I had a Jewish wedding and the band definitely knows how to play a kick-ass hora.

Finally, the energy that they brought to the reception made for an unbelievable party that my guests cannot stop raving about. George and Carla killed it on guitar and vocals and even alternately came onto the dance floor to engage with guests. The rest of the musicians were super talented, adaptable, and they all worked great together.

Many of my guests have commented that our wedding was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to, and nearly each person attributed this to the presence of Undercover Live. Finally, Undercover also did the lighting for our wedding and the room was stunning. Their design provided just the right amount of sophistication and romance while also creating a party-like ambience for the dance floor.

Alissa
09/27/2014

Thank you to Undercover for making our wedding so memorable. Everyone commented on how amazing the music was - how you guys played the exact song that they would have wanted to hear at that moment, the wide range of music in your repertoire, the talent level of every band member. We also appreciated your professionalism and energy on the mic for announcements. As a musician and singer myself, I know what it takes to put on a good show - there was literally nothing but perfection from this team. We continue to get calls about how awesome you all were. Thank you for everything, for keeping the party going until the end, and for giving us the night of our lives!

Services Used: Band

We cannot thank Undercover Live Entertainment enough for making our wedding reception so awesome! They are professional in every sense of the word and really worked with us to incorporate our favorite songs into their play list. They also helped us with the trio for the cocktail hour and special pin lightening. We cannot say enough how much fun everyone had dancing the night away and how much feedback we received from our guests after on how much they loved the band. When we look back on our special day, the music will definitely be a highlight of it! We cannot recommend Undercover Live Entertainment enough! You guys are the BEST!

Private User
Recently Married

Undercover Live Entertainment was AWESOME! I knew I wanted a band after going to a few weddings with a live band, and I really noticed the difference in energy level. I found Undercover Live Entertainment just from the strong reviews online, and I was not disappointed. George was great to work with, honest, quick to reply, friendly, and even met us in person to sign the contract and answer any questions.

On the day of the wedding, the band was truly the life of the party. All my guests were dancing all night. My parents, kids, all my friends, and a lot of old people!! haha!! I even go to get up on stage and sing with the band one of my favorite songs, "Sweet Child of Mine," by GNR. It was so fun, my wife and I had the time of our lives. After the wedding at sunday brunch, all my friends and family raved about the band! Can't wait to see the wedding video.

When your planning on your wedding, you really just need 3 things, and everything else is filler. 1) Alcohol (open bar), 2) A great photographer (don't skimp on this too), and a bonus would be a videographer (to really remember that day), and 3) a Live band!! (we had a 7 piece band, it was perfect!). You could probably say the 4th big thing would be food, but you and your guests won't talk about the food too much after the wedding, but you will remember the awesome time partying all night if you had a great band, like Undercover Live Entertainment! (I just want to say one more thing, I think this is my second time leaving an online or website comment in my life, but I had to for this company because they deserve it)

Thanks george and undercover LE

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
Sheena
08/23/2014

The band, The Undercover, was amazing!!! Literally, everyone at my wedding could not stop complimenting their music! They had such a great variety and the dance floor was never empty.

Katie
08/16/2014

Loved the performance!!! Everyone is still raving about the band at the wedding! A highlight to the event was that they changed Jesse's girl to Jeff's girl. I also really appreciate the communication with George throughout the process. He was very helpful in rearranging the timeline of the night to squeeze the breaks in where no one would notice. Also the band was great at keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Jeff and I couldn't be happier with the entire wedding and we are so pleased to have you all a part of it!! Thanks again!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Undercover Live did a great job at
Our wedding. The ceremony and cocktail hour musician was on point and flexible to our needs. He was willing to learn the music we wanted without question. The band, led by Carla, at our reception was fun and able to read the vibe of the crowd. They even worked with our friend so he could play our first dance and a special number for us. Amazing service and professionalism throughout. Highly recommended!

Cindy
08/02/2014

We hired Undercover Live for our daughter's wedding in August 2014. They were a big hit with all ages. They are very professional, accommodating, passionate and overall great band for any occasion. We also used them for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Undercover Live did the uplighting for the reception and projector screen for slide show. Carla, the lead singer, was the MC and did a phenomenal job keeping with the timeline and working the room. The dance floor was packed the whole evening. Would highly recommend Undercover Live. Will definitely use them again for our next daughter's wedding.

Taylor
08/02/2014

Undercover,

Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding celebration! We truly enjoyed having you as our entertainment! Your song selection, instrumentals, and vocals were outstanding. You kept the dance floor full all night. I have had several guests tell me you were the best band they had ever heard. Thank you for working with us and making our special day truly memorable! It wouldn’t have been the same without you. :)
We will definitely be recommending you to everyone. Thanks again!!!!!!!

Taylor & Joe Turgeon
August 2, 2014 / Lake Arrowhead Resort

Michael
08/01/2014

George and Carla were super helpful getting everything ready for our wedding. The band was amazing, all the musicians in the audience kept telling us how great they were up on stage!

Michael
07/26/2014

I loved this band. They were fun and elegant and exciting to hear! I highly recommend them!

Louie
07/26/2014

We are so glad that we chose undercover to perform at my daughter's wedding. They were extremely professional and help set the tone for an amazing event. They knew exactly what to play to keep the dance floor full. The original singer was unable to perform due to a family emergency and the replacement lead vocalist was just as outstanding and got rave reviews from all of our guests. We were so impressed with their flexibility and ability to adjust under unusual circumstances. We will definitely recommend them and use undercover for future events we host.

Laura
07/05/2014

Everyone, from George to the ceremony musicians, to the reception band, was more than I ever could've asked for. George worked with me to the last week to make sure I was getting everything I really wanted for our wedding reception and music. He was extremely patient with me and I couldn't have asked for more. The ceremony music was so lovely. I couldn't listen too hard because I started getting teary eyed before walking down the aisle! I had to keep my composure. But I listened enough to know it was perfection. The reception was such a hit because of the band. It was so much fun, such great music, and a great looking team. Guests kept telling me how amazing they were and how much the music sounded like the actual record. Thank you for everything you did for my new husband and me. I will forever recommend you and forever be appreciative of you!

Private User
06/28/2014

Undercover Live performed for our wedding back on 6/28/14. While chatting with our guests, everyone was complementing how wonderful the band was. They tailored their songs and energy based on how the wedding was going. So when it was dinner time, they performed beautiful music that set the the dinner tone. And once dinner was over and people started moving around, they adjusted perfectly to get the party started.

The process before the wedding was very smooth. We had to fill out a form to discuss our music choices for the ceremony and they were very accommodating. Carla (lead singer) reached out a week before the wedding to go over details (how to pronounce names, songs, etc.) and that was very considerate. It shows their level of professionalism and how much they really care to make your event a good one. I communicated a lot with George too prior to the performance and he was also very professional, quick to respond and very courteous.

Undercover Live Entertainment is a band that I would recommend for anyone and everyone's event. They were entertaining, professional, fun, and put on an amazing show for our wedding!

Steven
06/28/2014

Undercover Live was INCREDIBLE! Best part of our wedding by far! We could not have been happier with their performance and would recommend them to anybody having a party, celebration or wedding. They went beyond my expectations and were all people could talk about at the end of the night.