Undercover Live Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Kathy
06/26/2015

Oh My Gosh did we score having Undercover Live perform at my daughters wedding!!! The best decision EVER....
I originally had heard Undercover Live two years ago at a friend's daughters wedding. When my daughter got engaged I immediately contacted George Loreto to see if they were available. Knowing that my daughters wedding was a year and a half away I was concerned that they would maintain the quality I had heard originally.
As soon as the reception started my concerns were gone...THEY BROUGHT AN A+ GAME!!! From the moment the music started myself and our guests danced non-stop. It was a universal truth stated by nearly every guest that George, Karla and the band were absolutely phenomenal. Karla has a magnificent voice capable of singing everything from blues to rap to pop. The band never missed an opportunity to draw the guests into what was a fantastic celebration.
George was always quick to return emails and provide information. When we wanted to make a last minute addition to the band he was able to accommodate. As MOB I couldn't have been happier that night seeing our family, friends, bride & groom dancing and having fun. The bride, groom, FOB and myself agree that Undercover Live was worth every penny. Thank you George & Karla for helping to make our daughters day a "dream come true" (in her own words).

Brooke
05/30/2015

Undercover Live was absolutely amazing - we were so thankful to have them play at our wedding last week! The 5-piece played a great mix modern and classic songs and the dance floor was packed all night. The band was very professional and kept the crowd (of all ages!) going until the end of the night. Multiple people came up to me and said it was the best band they've ever danced to at a wedding!

Along with the quality of the performances, we were very happy with the communication and service we received from Undercover Live. George was very responsive from the moment my wedding coordinator and I reached out, and continued to be a great point of contact leading up to the wedding. We are happy to recommend Undercover Live to all of our friends in the area!

Services Used: Band

Undercover Live Entertainment was incredible for our wedding! We had a black-tie wedding at a prestigious location in downtown LA and George and the entire team performed perfectly to give us exactly what we wanted and to engage our wedding guests to keep the dance floor pumped up with energy the entire time! We are a younger couple so we had a younger group of wedding guests so we needed a band that could keep up with us and the lead singer went into the crowd and pumped us up and enthusiastic guests joined the band on the stage to have a dance off. The band and every aspect of the planning process was so great we really appreciated it!

Private User
Recently Married

My wedding planner recommended Undercover Live. We hired them although I knew nothing about them. We were EXTREMELY impressed with everything! Carla and Maurice were our lead singers, and they did an outstanding job. Our friends are still talking about how great the band was. We could not have been more pleased! We highly recommend them!

01/17/2015

Undercover Live was a significant contributor to our hugely successful, fun-filled wedding at the Four Seasons in LA (Doheny Dr.). They rocked the whole night and kept the energy level at max level even as the crowd thinned out later in the evening. At one point, I looked around the ballroom as I was dancing and observed that every guest was on the dance floor, not a single person sitting down. Amazing!

Our Four Seasons wedding coordinator reported that Undercover Live was one of the best bands she has seen at her venue and remarked on the level of professionalism displayed by UL's emcee (Carla). Undercover has an extensive song list and is sure to appeal to all generations. Believe me we had a wide range of ages at the wedding (from 3 to 85) and everyone, I mean everyone, was dancing.

In addition to all of the above, these guys were a great value. We received higher quotes from what appeared to be lesser bands, but we never felt for a second that we were sacrificing quality for value. UL's performance at our wedding only reinforced this view. of course, as word gets out how awesome these guys are, they will no doubt be compelled to increase prices. So my advice to you is book UL ASAP!

Celeste
01/16/2015

This band will not let you down! We had the 6-piece band, which worked really well. They are professional and will definitely work with you. We had a couple of dinner games that we wanted to play, specific song requests, along with particular phrasing to announce our wedding party, and they ran them perfectly. Everyone was dancing from age 20-70. This band can sing any genre of music from hip hop, top 40s, pop, classics, 70s disco, etc. The best part is everyone in the band can actually sing. They each add their own element to the group. I highly recommend this band for any occasion. Guests from our wedding are still raving about how great our band was. They are a great source of entertainment and music.

Rachel
10/11/2014

Simply put, Undercover Live made my wedding.

From the stunningly beautiful acoustic ceremony music, to the lively but sophisticated cocktail-hour entertainment, and finally, to the OFF THE CHARTS talent and energy they displayed at the reception, Undercover Live was the best choice I made for the entire wedding.

George was professional, responsive throughout the entire process, and amazingly flexible. I had a Jewish wedding and the band definitely knows how to play a kick-ass hora.

Finally, the energy that they brought to the reception made for an unbelievable party that my guests cannot stop raving about. George and Carla killed it on guitar and vocals and even alternately came onto the dance floor to engage with guests. The rest of the musicians were super talented, adaptable, and they all worked great together.

Many of my guests have commented that our wedding was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to, and nearly each person attributed this to the presence of Undercover Live. Finally, Undercover also did the lighting for our wedding and the room was stunning. Their design provided just the right amount of sophistication and romance while also creating a party-like ambience for the dance floor.

Alissa
09/27/2014

Thank you to Undercover for making our wedding so memorable. Everyone commented on how amazing the music was - how you guys played the exact song that they would have wanted to hear at that moment, the wide range of music in your repertoire, the talent level of every band member. We also appreciated your professionalism and energy on the mic for announcements. As a musician and singer myself, I know what it takes to put on a good show - there was literally nothing but perfection from this team. We continue to get calls about how awesome you all were. Thank you for everything, for keeping the party going until the end, and for giving us the night of our lives!

Services Used: Band

We cannot thank Undercover Live Entertainment enough for making our wedding reception so awesome! They are professional in every sense of the word and really worked with us to incorporate our favorite songs into their play list. They also helped us with the trio for the cocktail hour and special pin lightening. We cannot say enough how much fun everyone had dancing the night away and how much feedback we received from our guests after on how much they loved the band. When we look back on our special day, the music will definitely be a highlight of it! We cannot recommend Undercover Live Entertainment enough! You guys are the BEST!

Private User
Recently Married

Undercover Live Entertainment was AWESOME! I knew I wanted a band after going to a few weddings with a live band, and I really noticed the difference in energy level. I found Undercover Live Entertainment just from the strong reviews online, and I was not disappointed. George was great to work with, honest, quick to reply, friendly, and even met us in person to sign the contract and answer any questions.

On the day of the wedding, the band was truly the life of the party. All my guests were dancing all night. My parents, kids, all my friends, and a lot of old people!! haha!! I even go to get up on stage and sing with the band one of my favorite songs, "Sweet Child of Mine," by GNR. It was so fun, my wife and I had the time of our lives. After the wedding at sunday brunch, all my friends and family raved about the band! Can't wait to see the wedding video.

When your planning on your wedding, you really just need 3 things, and everything else is filler. 1) Alcohol (open bar), 2) A great photographer (don't skimp on this too), and a bonus would be a videographer (to really remember that day), and 3) a Live band!! (we had a 7 piece band, it was perfect!). You could probably say the 4th big thing would be food, but you and your guests won't talk about the food too much after the wedding, but you will remember the awesome time partying all night if you had a great band, like Undercover Live Entertainment! (I just want to say one more thing, I think this is my second time leaving an online or website comment in my life, but I had to for this company because they deserve it)

Thanks george and undercover LE

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
Sheena
08/23/2014

The band, The Undercover, was amazing!!! Literally, everyone at my wedding could not stop complimenting their music! They had such a great variety and the dance floor was never empty.

Katie
08/16/2014

Loved the performance!!! Everyone is still raving about the band at the wedding! A highlight to the event was that they changed Jesse's girl to Jeff's girl. I also really appreciate the communication with George throughout the process. He was very helpful in rearranging the timeline of the night to squeeze the breaks in where no one would notice. Also the band was great at keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Jeff and I couldn't be happier with the entire wedding and we are so pleased to have you all a part of it!! Thanks again!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Undercover Live did a great job at
Our wedding. The ceremony and cocktail hour musician was on point and flexible to our needs. He was willing to learn the music we wanted without question. The band, led by Carla, at our reception was fun and able to read the vibe of the crowd. They even worked with our friend so he could play our first dance and a special number for us. Amazing service and professionalism throughout. Highly recommended!

Cindy
08/02/2014

We hired Undercover Live for our daughter's wedding in August 2014. They were a big hit with all ages. They are very professional, accommodating, passionate and overall great band for any occasion. We also used them for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Undercover Live did the uplighting for the reception and projector screen for slide show. Carla, the lead singer, was the MC and did a phenomenal job keeping with the timeline and working the room. The dance floor was packed the whole evening. Would highly recommend Undercover Live. Will definitely use them again for our next daughter's wedding.