Two Ring Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jill was really great to work with, her prices were great, and we'd highly recommend her for other weddings!

Services Used: Photography

Jill is AMAZING. It doesn't feel so much like having a photographer at your wedding as having an old friend who is supposed to be there. She is very personal, professional, and incredibly talented. We are very excited about the work she did for us, and she gave us exactly what we wanted in capturing the legacy of our special day.
Above her photography services, she is also using one of our photos from the wedding and making our thank you cards. A very cool idea.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Jill was our photographer for our wedding. We were an out of town couple coming back to our college town, East Lansing. Jill was helpful, interested in our individuality to infuse that into our photographs as well as a blast to be around. Jill's photo books and photographs were great quality and I am glad we have the cds of all of our pictures for our personal use. Since our wedding, my family has used Jill's fantastic photography skills to capture other precious moments, a family photo and my brother's wedding this past November. I look forward to having Jill photograph other special events in our lives in the future. I wholeheartedly recommend Jill for your wedding day!

Services Used: Photography

Jill was wonderful to work with. She is really up beat and has great ideas and energy. She responded to e-mail faster than I could even hope for. Jill did two shoots for us, both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures were fabulous, and a lot of fun to do. Jill has a great eye for pictures and our wedding pictures were fabulous. She's also good about doing spot color, or editing out things you don't want. Somehow one of my favorite "putting on the dress" pictures had a hot pink bra laying in the background - not something you want to show your grandmother! I e-mailed Jill, and in just a few days, she e-mailed me a new picture with the offending bra gone! Jill does lots of great little touches like personalizing the label on your high-res photo CD with a picture from the shoot. She includes a high-res CD and a release with all shoots so that you can get prints anywhere. I'm still in the process of getting her my picture choices for our album, but from the samples I've seen, I know that will be fabulous too!

Services Used: Photography

I loved working with Jill. She took great pictures and I didn't even notice her throughout the ceremony or reception! She blended in great! I highly recommend her and I will be having her do my future babies pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Jill is AMAZING! She has an artistic eye for her pictures and the quality and service is above and beyond your expectations!

Services Used: Photography

She was amazing! Awesome price for all we got!

Services Used: Photography

Two Ring Photography was WONDERFUL to work with. The picture quality was wonderful and we had so much fun working with the photographer in both our engagement and wedding pictures. She is so creative and has a wonderful eye.

Services Used: Photography

Awesome gal. Great photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Jill was such a wonderful photographer to work with. I have spread the word about her to everyone I know looking to get married or if anyone simply asks if I know of a great photographer. She was very accommodating to our budget which was wonderful because we had to pay for our wedding ourselves. When we got our pictures back they simply took our breath away. We have them proudly displayed across our home as does my mother, father, grandparents, and sisters.

If you want high quality, beautiful, classy and phenomenal pictures Two Ring Photography is the way to go!!!

Services Used: Photography

Jill was amazing! She got so many great shots and her editing was awesome. She was very professional and I was very comfortable with her. Most of the time I didn't even notice her. We got so much for what we paid and can't wait to use her again for all of family photographs.

Services Used: Photography

Jill was fabulous! Book her early as she's filling up quickly. We were lucky and were able to get her towards the beginning of her career.

Services Used: Photography

After the wedding my husband was leaving for Iraq in a month and a half and she made an extra effort to get our book made before he left. It was so kind and meant a lot to us especially during that time. Her pictures were beautiful that she took, like art work she is truly gifted when it comes to photography.

Services Used: Photography

We had the privilege of working with Jill of Two Ring Photography early in her business. She was incredibly helpful, friendly, and professional. She took wonderful pictures of my husband and I, our wedding party, and our guests. Perhaps one of the best compliments my guests gave to Jill was that they did not even realize she WAS the photographer, they thought she was simply another guest. She has a knack for putting her subjects at ease, and a great eye and style that has only improved in the 3 years since my wedding. After seeing my photos, and hearing how pleased we were with Jill, my cousin used her last year for her wedding, and her photos are just amazing. There really isn't any more you could ask in terms of professionalism, photographic skill, and personality than what you get with Jill and Two Ring Photography. We are looking forward to working with Jill again for family photos, and I recommend her services to everyone I know!