Two Ring Photography

Two Ring Photography

Lansing, MI 48910 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: No

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill is so awesome! Neither my husband or I enjoy being in front of the camera, Jill made us feel comfortable and we love the outcome!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill does amazing work. Her photography is beautiful and she is a fantastic person to be around in general. I booked her over a year before my wedding and checked her website regularly and loved every photo session I saw. I play with amature photography and was worried I'd have a hard time finding someone who's style and personality I liked but I adore Jill and her work speaks for itself. She is incredible with a great artistic eye and some of the craziest work ethic I have ever seen. I was so glad to have her with me on my big day because I knew I'd be able to relieve every moment through all of her great shots. You can't find a better photographer anywhere!

• Wedding: 06/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill was absolutely wonderful to work with. We were so happy that we had a chance to do engagement photos with her in the winter and get to know her and feel comfortable in front of the camera. For our wedding in the summer, she was calm and collected and very patient with our rowdy groomsmen! We really appreciated her ideas and sense for capturing details. There are candid smiles and laughs in our photos that are priceless. We love our photos and will treasure them always!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
KatieH
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Jill, we are so happy with our pictures!

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did a boudoir photo shoot with Jill at Two Ring as a surprise gift for my husband. Included in the package was hair, makeup, a book with photos from the shoot, and...chocolate covered strawberries and champagne.

A boudoir shoot was VERY out of character for something I would do, but it was actually very fun. The hair and makeup team were AMAZING and made me feel beautiful. Jill made me feel very relaxed and the photos turned out great. My husband was very surprised and loved the gift.

I also was able to book the makeup artist from the shoot for my wedding. Score!!

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill was amazing and easy to work with! We never felt awkward, even from the moment we started working with her on our engagement session. She captured every important moment perfectly with beautiful photos.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Jill was wonderful to work with. She is very laid back which is very helpful on a day that can easily turn stressful. She took amazing pictures (both in quality and style). The only thing I would recommend is to go over specific pictures you want taken because there were a couple traditional pics that I would have loved to get but were missed (a picture of the rings and a picture of me (the bride) with my groom and his family). Other than that, it was wonderful working with Jill and her pictures come out beautifully. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Two Ring Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind review Bekah! Yes, I would just like to add that I do send out a "Wedding Day Questionnaire" and if there are any pictures that you absolutely would love then please make note of it. I do take the day as it goes and don't always get some shots that may be standard to some photographers.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have known Jill for over five years and knew that I would someday use her for my wedding. Her style of photography is awesome, and she is very responsive to individual tastes. Plus she makes you comfortable with the whole process, and never seems intrusive. Thank you again Jill!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill is everything you'd ever want from a photographer!

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill is personable and really makes an effort to get to know her clients, but is very professional as well!

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill was great! Her work is very modern and classy. She was able to drive all the way from Lansing to Kalamazoo to do our wedding. We are very happy with our pictures.

• Wedding: 09/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy with our wedding pictures and our entire overall experience with Jill & Two Ring Photography! We were getting married in Michigan but live in Dallas which was quite a challenge, but Jill made everything extremely easy for us during the planning process and during the wedding. She is well-organized and extremely professional, but also very easy going and makes you feel comfortable with the whole process. Also, we could not be happier with our pictures. Jill is super creative and talented and everyone raves about how beautiful our pictures turned out. I cannot begin to thank her enough for the wonderful job she did on our wedding - I would 100% recommend Two Ring Photography!!!

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Jill!! I can't wait to have a kid just so she can do the pictures!

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill was very helpful with everything, she did everything I asked her to do and the pictures turned out beautiful!!! So much more then I could have asked for!

• Wedding: 07/31/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I would HIGHLY recommend Jill to photograph your wedding, family, children, anything! Jill has a very laid back style, was very accommodating and always took the time to get dramatic and beautiful photographs. By the end of the day she feels more like a member of the wedding party than a photographer. I had three sessions with her: engagement, pre-wedding bridal shoot (highly recommend this) and wedding day.

As someone who took photography courses in high school and college and values quality photos and processing I believe Jill has a unique style: some of her pictures look vintage, others modern, others traditional. Even more exciting is your personal style comes through and is evident in her pictures � very cool. She made me feel beautiful, comfortable and calm on my wedding day.

I was in four weddings as an attendant in 2009 and got too see many different photography styles and my only recommendation would be to have Jill instruct the wedding party and family photo participants more. Several pictures one person had sunglasses on or someone�s head was blocked or my train looked crumpled� that kind of thing.

I also recommend giving a list of 'must take' photos and poses you like. Jill actually has you complete an online survey before the wedding. Spend time on this! I got too busy, did not do this before the wedding, and missed some family combinations and cute poses I would have liked.

Enjoy the day, it goes by quickly� but don�t worry, Jill will beautifully document it.

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Her work was awesome and I received my photos proofs really quickly. She was a joy and totally focused on getting the images that I requested. I only wish that I had planned more time for our photos!

• Wedding: 06/07/2009
517-202-9883
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards