Two Little Birds Bakery

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Anna 2 Reviews
Lauren is wonderful in all respects! The cake was so delicious and everyone said it was the best wedding cake they've had!
Wedding: 09/07/2013

Private User 6 Reviews
The baker was recommended by my wedding planner. We decided on a small wedding cake and a dessert bar. the cake tasting was amazing and she was extremely flexible on my wedding day since it was so hot. Loved it.
Wedding: Recently Married

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Excellent service, prompt and fabulous to work with.
Wedding: 08/25/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Lauren did I great job providing us with all the wonderful desserts we requested on our wedding day. I really appreciated the fact that she set-up everything and used her own cake stands and platters. It made life less stressful. Her prices are great! The cake and cupcakes tasted good, and it was nice that she was also able to make cookies, brownies and cheesecake bites. The guests loved the variety!
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
GREAT bakery in Paso Robles. We used Two Little Birds for not just our wedding but also one of my bridal showers and the cake is truly amazing. Lauren does not bake the wedding cakes days before the event, so they will be fresh on the day of. Great flavor options, and we were turned on to a raspberry / lemon combo for cake that she had made for another event and let us try (not listed on the website but if it sounds good to you, go for it! - we found the lemon frosting to be too much with the cake, but a cream cheese frosting was perfect). Pricing is very competitive for weddings. Only reason I couldn't give a full 5 stars on quality of service is because our order got messed up somehow and we only got our tiered cake at the reception instead of that and the sheet cake we had ordered, so we had to make 65 slices stretch for around 150 people. Truly an honest mistake though, so I only suggest that you confirm the order a few days in advance. Despite this hiccup we would definitely use Two Little Birds again!
Wedding: 07/07/2012

Katie P. 6 Reviews
I can't say enough great things about Lauren at Two Little Birds Bakery. We walked into her bakery just expecting to order a small cake and we walked out ordering the dessert bar of our dreams! Cupcakes, brownies, whoopie pies, cookies, cheesecake bites, lemon bars...it was all fantastic! She set up all of our desserts and arranged them so beautifully. I never expected to see our guests with plates full of desserts, but it was just that good. I highly recommend the strawberry champagne cake. So unique and delicious. I loved how easy it was to work with Lauren. Going to her tiny little bakery to do our tasting felt like we were hanging out with an old friend, eating cake, drinking coffee and tea, and truly enjoying one of the best parts about wedding planning. I am counting down the days for our one year anniversary so we can order another small cake to enjoy because there was no way we were leaving any leftovers at the wedding!

Anonymous 4 Reviews
Two Little Birds is AMAZING. They specially created a vegan wedding cake for us, and even indulged us in a cake tasting after asking what flavors we'd like. Everything was totally customized. Another bakery in the area wanted $1800 for a cake that fed 75. We got the same amount of cake (but I'm sure with much better taste) for around $450 including a delivery to Pismo Beach. Love love love!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The cupcakes at Two Little Birds are AMAZING! And, to top it off, Lauren, the owner is friendly and helpful. When we first went in for our tasting, we had 4 different flavors that we wanted to taste. She also recommended about 4 more that she wanted us to try. Prior to going to Lauren, I had gone to another bakery that charged us for cold cupcakes to taste. Lauren was completely different: she was warm, welcoming, the tasting was free and, best of all, the cupcakes were to die for. When we told her that we didn't like the cupcake tiers, she told us we could use her cake stands free of charge.
At the wedding, the cupcakes were arranged beautifully, and we got tons of rave reviews from our guests. I'm so happy that we chose Two Little Birds Bakery for our wedding and I'm still enjoying the cupcakes!
Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were trying to prioritize "delcious" for our cake and knew what we wanted. We felt like lots of bakeries were trying to steer us toward super-fancy or elaborate cakes, but Lauren at Two Little Birds seemed really OK with giving us the cake we were hoping for--a delicious, simple three tier chocolate chip cake with chocolate ganache between the layers and vanilla buttercream on the outside. We loved it!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Two Little Birds Bakery was the perfect choice to make desserts for our dessert table at our wedding on 5-26-12 in Santa Margarita, CA.
My husband and I planned our wedding from across the coast (we live in Boston) and Lauren was so accessible and easy to work with from the get-go. We were a little nervous because we were not able to come in for a tasting before we booked, but boy did the desserts knock all the guests socks off!
Lauren is very professional and responsive, so it was extremely easy to shoot ideas back and forth with her when it came to our design concept for our cake and exploring choices for the various desserts we wanted to complement the themes at our wedding. Efficiency and responsiveness that we experienced with Lauren was not something we saw often while we were shopping around for dessert vendors.
If you book Two Little Birds Bakery, have no worries about the presentation or taste!!! Lauren instructed me to leave all the decorations (we had flowers, foliage, tree trunk cake stands) and said she would take care of the setup. True to her word, when I laid eyes on the dessert table shortly before the wedding started, I could not believe how cute and perfect it all looked!! This was extremely important for me, as I did not have a wedding planner. It was such a relief to have a professional that knows what she is doing and makes the desserts look fabulous
TASTE: WOW! We had strawberry shortcake, chocolate salted caramel, lavendar cupcake bites, key lime cupcake bites, cheesecake, berry pie, and cream puffs. Everything was moist, fresh, and delicious. The cheesecake and berry pie went so fast that my husband and I did not get a taste! The guests raved that it was among the best desserts they had ever had at a wedding.
All in all, booking with Two Little Birds Bakery was a no-brainer. I had a million things stressing me out before and during the wedding, but desserts was not one of them.
Thank you Two Little Birds!!!
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Booking Lauren with Two Little Birds Bakery was such an easy decision!! When My husband and I went in for a consultation, I had a clear vision of what I wanted. We did not want just a cake for our wedding. We were married on a ranch and we had the reception in a beautiful barn. So I wanted everything to look very country and homemade:) We wanted to do a big dessert buffet with a small little wedding cake to cut. Lauren absolutely nailed it!!! We had a big wedding so we had a lot of desserts. The small 2 tiered cake was beautiful. Along with that we had dozens of mini cupcakes, adorable cheesecake bites, brownies, lemon bars, cobbler, apple pies, pumpkin pies, berry pies, and dozens of huge cookies!! Everything looked delicious and adorable!! All the pies were topped with little hearts and decorations. And Lauren set everything up on cute vintage platters and mason jars filled with cookies :) She exceeded all of our expectations.

Lauren thank you for making our wedding special and our guests happy:)
Wedding: 10/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The hidden gem of paso Robles! They are half the price of any other baker and twice as good! Cake was amazing, they were professional and courteous. I was once told by a baker that a cke could never be both pretty to look at and taste good, it had to be one or the other, not with Two Little Birds! Our cake was beautiful and tasty! For young bakers looking to find their place, they will come to grow to be the best around, join a new trend!
Wedding: 07/30/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Loved visiting this charming little bakery in the heart of Paso Robles! The cake was beautiful and tasted great. The staff was professional and welcoming. The only thing was that my cake was supposed to be white and grey but it showed up white and blue. I quickly got over it after eating it. I guess it was my something blue.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Two Little Birds Bakery provided three thing for us our wedding weekend, and let me just say each one of the bakery items we had will blow your mind with how good they are. Two Little Birds Bakery first provided us with amazing jumbo-chocolate-chip cookies for our guest welcome bags. Almost everyone commented on how delicious they were. Second, Two Little Birds Bakery provided our wedding cake, it was a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting inside, and it was simply decadent. My new wife and I consider ourselves somewhat of connoisseurs of the red velvet cake and the red velvet cake from Two Little Birds Bakery is second to none! The third item we got was a chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting for my dad’s birthday the day after our wedding, and what can I say it was to die for; I’m having day-dreams thinking about it while I write this review. In summary this bakery is AWSOME, Lauren is hospitable, kind and very talented… Simply, you gotta try this stuff!
Wedding: 06/04/2011
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Favors & Gifts
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When my now husband and I started the wedding planning process we knew without a doubt that we wanted Two Little Birds to do our wedding cake. We're regular patrons of Lauren's delightful bakery so we knew we wouldn't be disappointed! At the wedding we had several guests commenting about how yummy the cake was. :)

Lauren was flexible, organized, and incredibly easy to work with. Her pricing was also exceptional. I can not recommend her highly enough!
Wedding: 01/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My now husband and I had gone to a couple of different bakeries in the Paso Robles/Cambria area to find our wedding cake. We hadn't had much luck in finding what we really wanted until we found Two Little Birds Bakery.

Lauren, the owner/baker, gave us a couple different cupcakes with frosting to try. At first I thought this was odd, since the other bakeries gave us actual cake slices. That all changed when we started tasting. WOW...it was soo good. My husband and I just looked at each other and we knew we had found our bakery.

We chose a white cake and chocolate cake with this homemade raspberry cream cheese filling inside with butter cream frosting. It was delicious! Everyone at the wedding agreed.

Thanks Lauren for the best wedding cake ever!
Wedding: 10/02/2010
 805-221-5680
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire