two become one ministry

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Brian did an amazing job from the start of us booking with him. He let us design our own ceremony but gave us tons of options to work from and was very responsive to any questions or emails throughout. When he arrived for the rehearsal he was organized and quick and on the day I dont remember much, but that people said it was a beautiful ceremony! He came all the way to Suffolk, VA for my rehearsal and ceremony and I definitely would suggest him to others looking for an officiant who is flexible!
Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Brian was such a great officiant! He had officiated a friends wedding, and we loved the ceremony. So we set up a skype meeting and felt comfortable with him immediately. He sent a bunch of ceremony ideas, and we took bits and pieces from each to write our own customized ceremony. He traveled over 2 hours to attend the rehearsal, and it was very apparent he knew what he was doing. He made sure to instruct us on little details like when to hand my bouquet to my MOH, and how to flip my husband's hand over to most easily place the ring on during the ceremony. He made us all feel comfortable that the entire thing would run smoothly, and it did! We got a lot of compliments about how our ceremony felt so personal and intimate, and really showcased our personalities. I would highly recommend Pastor Brian, our ceremony was absolutely perfect!!
Wedding: 10/11/2014

heyyalliee 8 Reviews
Our wedding was about 3 hours from where Brian lives and he was there for use every step of the way! He stays in contact through email and we skyped him when we needed him. He arrived promptly on the wedding day and wrote a beautiful ceremony. We have had so many compliments on how personal and intimate our ceremony was. He also provided a couple tips and advice to make our wedding day go smoother.We didn't do a rehearsal and everything went so well! He also provides with his package a session of pre or post martial counseling as well as a personalized wedding certificate.We couldn't have gotten anyone better!
Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I want to again extend a huge THANK YOU for the beautiful ceremony that you performed for us at Wintergreen, VA in September 2014. It was absolutely perfect. I received so many compliments on the service and the message behind it. You made the process very easy, providing help along the way and we enjoyed working with you. We are truly grateful. Lauren and Chandler, September 2014
Wedding: 09/27/2014
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Brian Purcell did a wonderful job with our ceremony , I was very happy with everything.
Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It's easy for me to write this review, as I think Pastor Brian was my favorite vendor! It was very important to me for my husband and I to do marriage counseling, and I wanted more than someone to officiate the wedding. When I went to Pastor Brian's website, I KNEW I had found the right person to marry us! You can tell that this is his calling, as he puts his heart and soul into not only your wedding, but your life as a married couple! I cannot begin to thank him for all he's done for us. When planning your wedding, please be sure to get him as your officiant - you will understand where I'm coming from! :)
Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Brian was the officiant to my wedding yesterday in Richmond, and I could not be more pleased. He was readily available to ask any questions, completely accomodating to anything I needed, and he provided an outstanding service. He was completely reasonably priced and professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was a non-traditional bride, in that I had wanted my bestie (who is a childrens minister) to wed us. Unfortunately, in order to make that happen, we'd had to have had a civil service, which was out of the question. I was adamant about having a Christian ceremony (even though my husband is "deist"), and we couldn't make that happen - the right way, without a pastor. Therefore, a few months before the wedding I reached out to Brian and asked him if he'd be able to work with our friend to create a custom ceremony of which they both would participate. Brian provided our marriage counselling over Skype, and worked with us over multiple Skype conversations to create a custom ceremony of which my friend officiated the first half, and he the second; our ceremony included a hand wrapping ceremony as well as a salt ceremony and was AWESOME. My uncle was quoted to say that all I needed was a few deer running through the meadow behind us, to complete the ceremony. It was - perfect. THANK YOU BRIAN!
Wedding: 05/18/2014

rusticbride 18 Reviews
Brian is so fantastic! We had such a blast working with him throughout our engagement! We participated in pre-marital counseling with him which was just as much fun as it was eye opening. He's very down to earth and easy to talk to and truly wants your wedding ceremony and marriage to go as smoothly as possible. He also gave us all sorts of ceremony samples ranging from non-religious to super religious. He also never wanted to push us to be anymore religious than we are now, so we were able to pick and tailor a ceremony that was uniquely us. If you are into unity ceremonies, he has lots of tips and information on those as well. We knew we were in good hands with him after meeting him for the first time about a year before our wedding. He is also very affordable and a pre-marital counseling session, name change kit, and rehearsal services are all included in his pricing. Book him early and relax! You will be in very good hands!
Wedding: 05/17/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Pastor Purcell's pre-marital counseling was fantastic and very enlightening! We highly recommend this deeply spiritual pastor to any couple who is planning to get married. His course was very informative and professional. He was flexible with our hectic schedules which was a plus for us. We both enjoyed the pre-marital counseling a lot, and we are sure that we are ready to get married and face the future. God bless you Pastor Purcell.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Brian Purcell is AMAZING. We planned our wedding in Charlottesville, VA from Nashville, TN so my husband & I "met" Brian on Skype and then only once in person before the wedding. In an attempt to personalize our wedding, we asked if we could have some of our friend & family email him stories about us, and he was not only willing to compile these stories, but also wove them together into a beautiful ceremony. He even paid attention to my nickname for my husband, and called him that at one point. The ceremony seemed very personal even though we had only met Brian once. He was also extremely helpful in determining the order of the procession and recession. We could not have asked for a better officiant for us.
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Brian is a fantastic person and did a beautiful job officiating our wedding. We planned our Charlottesville, VA nuptials from South FL. We met Brian via Skype and proceeded to get to know him during our pre-marital counseling sessions (also via Skype). He was always very professional and honest. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. He is an exceptional person. God blessed us with a friend for life. Thank you Brian for making our day that much more special!!
Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Brian Purcell with two become one ministries was just amazing! He was very accomodating and came for our rehersal dinner and he even stayed after our ceremony in order to give thanks for our reception! It was above and beyond what i could've hoped for and if your looking for an officiant, look no further!.. He was very friendly and helpful, he even took time out of his schedule in order to help us figure how we should have everyone walk down the aisle. :) Thank you Brian!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When my husband and I first started looking for an officiant for our wedding, we knew we wanted to find someone who could really tailor a ceremony to our relationship and personalities and remembered him from two of our closest friends’ wedding. Pastor Brian Purcell is simply wonderful! If you have not booked your celebrant BOOK PASTOR BRIAN!! He worked with us closely to help craft our perfect ceremony. We had some unique ideas for our ceremony, such as including our son and he was able to provide us with great suggestions and advice which allowed us to have a family medallion presentation during our ceremony. We really enjoyed working with him and are so grateful that he made our ceremony as special as it was. We really lucked out finding him and couldn’t be happier!

Our first "getting to know you" conversation with Brian unfortunately had to be over the phone - but that didn't stop us from really getting a great vibe from Brian. He really wants the bride and groom to have exactly the ceremony they want, and is extremely personable and easy to work with. Brian's workbook has beautiful selections, and he's great at mixing and matching to make it your own.

We only spent a few actual days with Brian in person, but he was wonderful and made our ceremony so special. It felt like we had known him forever. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for a unique and special wedding.
Wedding: 09/10/2011