Tuscan Gardens Wedding and Event Venue

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

They provided the venue with linens and served our guest and did a wonderful job. The setting was intimate and the guest said it was very comfortable, they were glad that it wasn't stuffy feeling. We provided the rustic centerpieces and the venue did a wonderful job of setting it all up. We provided the bar-b-que and they transferred to their serving dishes and did a great job of waiting on people. They provided tea & coffee and the guest were able to byob with their choice of drink which was perfect as well as economical (the charges for security due to alcohol werevery reasonable). Our wedding was held at our church just down the road but they have a lovely garden area that is perfect for outdoor weddings with a cabin for the bride to get ready in.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now husband and I spent a lot of time looking for a venue that was just right. When we visited this place we fell in love with it! The lady who owns it, Jenelle, is absolutely amazing! She is the sweetest lady, always fast to answer emails/texts, worked with us on sooo many things!! She is amazing and made our experience one we will never forget! :D The value was wonderful! We are very careful about how we spend our money and we were very happy with the price for all the things we got! It is totally worth it. :) Jenelle is great; she will work with you with just about anything! Throughout the entire process we would add stuff to the package or take out stuff, she was cool with whatever we decided to do. We ended up deciding to just have our reception there, and have our ceremony at our church (more traditional and we had a Christian ceremony), Jenelle was perfectly happy with our choice! I even had a very special request which she let us do and she totally made our dreams come true!

The place was absolutely lovely! Everyone loved it! :) the food was awesome, the service was great! :) The did a marvelous job decorating everything. (I provided some of my own extras, flower arrangements and extra linens etc).
Our package included a wedding planner, we chose to use Sherry Coleman. I must say that she is an amazing lady, brilliant, sweet, knows what shes doing and just a great asset to have help plan your wedding! We adore her, and she worked with us throughout the process and really helped make our day perfect!!! I would totally reccomend that you ask Jenelle about Sherry Coleman. (even if your package doesnt include a wedding planner; she is very fair with pricing!!!! :D )
We can't wait to go back and visit with everyone at Tuscan!
Thank you Jenelle and to all who helped make our day amazing, perfect and unforgettable!! Francisco & Lauren Cardenas

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Janelle and her staff were very helpful with all areas of the wedding. Everything was beautiful, and exceeded expectations. They were very reasonably price especially comparing them to other venues we had looked at. I would recommend Tuscan Gardens to anyone who was looking for somewhere for a wedding or other function. I can not thank them enough for all they did.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would like to thank the staff at Tuscan Gardens for hosting my wedding. They all did a very good job and made my day carefree. I also hired their wedding coordinator Sherry Coleman and she saved my day!!! All my guests commented on what a great time they had and how everything was so organized. I had looked around at various other venues but I am glad I chose Tuscan Gardens. It was affordable, and I ended up getting more for my money then the other places. Thanks again to Jenelle, Jana, and Sherry. Jenelle, I will recommend your place to everyone I know.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dear jenelle and staff Adam and I just want to say thank you to everyone that helped make our spcial day so awesome and unforgettable . Every little detail was perfect from the setup to the food as well as the entertainment and cake . I couldn't have asked for better service from anyone . I received so many compliments on how everything was setup and looked great . If I ever have another special event I know where I'm going to go . Again thank you everyone who was their to help with our special day .

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

James and I decided to have our wedding at Tuscan Gardens after searching for a Venue that would give us the best quality service. Jenelle was and is the most gracious lady to work with and this was my second experience with her. My daughter held her magical day at this Venue 2 years earlier and who knew I would be coming back to have my Magical day here as well. The service, talent, flexibility, food, decor and all the little touches they added to make this day one to always remember was absolutely remarkable. The staff made sure thye had every little detail to my satisfication, nothing was done without my approval and any suggestions I made were taken into consideration. Our wedding will always be special thanks to Tuscan Garden's unique way of creating wedding day magic in the air, I felt like a princess enjoying her Prince and celebrating our special day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

My husband and I were married in October 2009. We too, are an interracial couple. The entire staff including the owner made us feel so welcome. Each of them had open ears and were willing to meet our request in order to make our day special. The prices were great and the decorations and facility were absolutely gorgeous. The owner as well as her staff did not in any way ever make us feel uncomfortable. I WOULD RECOMMEND Tuscan Gardens to anyone looking to have a beautiful wedding and/reception in a cozy environment!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My sister had her wedding at Tuscan gardens, and I being the maid of honor, got to see a lot of the inside hassles of planning a wedding. My sister, and I both were thoroughly pleased with Tuscan Gardens and their rediness to serve us. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and at half the cost of some of the other venues. I believe we actually got more in our package then if we would have went with a more expensive venue. The wedding ceremony was outside, and the scenery was absolutely beautiful. The reception was gorgeous as well. All of the staff was very caring towards our needs. I would trust Tuscan Gardens with my big day, and I will be letting others know as well.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our 2009 Valentine's day wedding at this facility. Both the ceremony and the reception was held there. We also chose to have it catered by the facility as well. EVERYONE that attended said that it was the most romantic wedding they had ever been to. The staff was phenominal! The wedding coordinator referred by the facility Jennifer Matchett was the most organized, professional, accomidating, creative, and understanding person I have ever met. Jenelle (the owner) was very understanding and flexible. She let me create the wedding that I wanted, without any pressure. The food was wonderful with a beautiful presentation. The facility was well cared for, and even in the winter the garden looked beautiful. The bridal room was so pretty and clean, and the bathrooms were spotless. I would refer everyone to this venue. All my expectations that were probably one of the highest of all they brides that have been serviced had been met and more.

Tuscan Gardens Wedding and Event Venue responded with the following comments:

You were a joy to work with, and, yes we do have a wonderful Wedding Coor. included in our Platinum Package, Jennifer Matchett. She really makes the event run so smoothly that everyone has a wonderful time.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Everything was great! They best thing about this place was that we had to do very little ourselves and the staff and vendors did everything to make our wedding and reception awesome! We hired the DJ and wedding planner (who also did our awesome cakes) that Jenelle, the owner recommended. I honestly could not be happier with how everything turned out. The food was delicious, the space was great, and we even had the rehearsal dinner there the night before.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We really feel like we found a hidden jewel with Best Friends Garden. Jenelle was great to work with, and the cost just can't be compared to similar venues in Houston. The food was great, especially the mashed potato martini bar - everyone was raving about it! I really felt like attention was paid to every little detail, and plenty of people said the same thing. My wedding day was beautiful, and thanks to Jennifer (the planner), I didn't have to worry about anything that day. I highly recommend this place!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I ordered the platinum package and that was the best money i ever spent in my life. Every dream came true that night. Jenelle and her staff was amazing and very accommodating.They went out of there way to make my day special. The food was spectacular. The bride's room is unbelievably gorgeous. The scenery in the garden is absolutely perfect for all our wedding pictures. I would highly recommend this establishment to everyone for any special occasion.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Mrs Jenelle & her staff are the best ever. Its like working with people you have known forever. The facility is very cozy and comfortable. The bridal suite is set up for everything you need. Brush your teeth, curl hair, make up and even ladies room. The bride dont have to leave the room til its time. I purchased the Platinium Package so I revieved everything and the pricing is great for all that she provides for you. Hospitality is outstanding. Beautiful place for a spring/summer wedding especially for pictures. Ours came out perfect. The DJ...Bobby Ray is the greatest ever and we have become good friends with him and his wife. He does great DJing and has an awesome voice. The man can sing. Bridgette was on schedule to the minute with no mess ups. Her advice was greatly appreciated on alot of things I had forgotten about.
So Best Friends Gardens, Jenelle and her staff are very highly recommened for all your wedding needs. My hats off to them. Mother of the Bride

Tuscan Gardens Wedding and Event Venue responded with the following comments:

Thank you for being the model Mother of the Bride......it was a joy to work with all of you. Sincerely, Jenelle

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Best Friends catered our high school graduation reception for over 1500 people. Our event was held at our graduation location, and it was not a problem for them in bringing in the food and setting up there. It was beautiful and the food was good. They are easy to work with and provide great food and presentation.

Tuscan Gardens Wedding and Event Venue responded with the following comments:

This event is a real pleasure to be a part of each year.......we love all of you.

Services Used: Catering

Best Friends Tuscan Gardens definitely provided more than enough service for my wedding. They go beyond just a typical catering service. They helped us plan our wedding reception and gave us several ideas on how to decorate and what food to serve. All of their staff is very nice and willing to help make your day special. Jenelle is an amazing person to work with to get any event done and is always willing to answers any questions you have or any special requests you might want. I had to change my wedding date and they helped me find an available date that fit me best. If it wasn't for Best Friends Tuscan Gardens my wedding reception would not have been so spectacular and elegant. Several of my family members complimented her service and her location. Her reception hall is very nice and it really accommodates large groups very well. I've been to several of her other events not just weddings and they have always done a great job. I highly recommend Best Friends Tuscan Gardens.

Tuscan Gardens Wedding and Event Venue responded with the following comments:

It's always a pleasure to serve such gracious people who just happen to be friends.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I would recrement Best Firends Gardens to any one. Jenelle was exceptionally great and very helpful. The price was excellent and I still had a very elegant wedding. The food was ausome and there was many varities to choose from. She made my Dream wedding come true. The bride room was beautiful and everything went real smoothly. The fire department that my husband and I are in had there christmas banquet there and that was ausome also.

Tarra Pitts

Tuscan Gardens Wedding and Event Venue responded with the following comments:

It was a privilege to serve you Tarra both at your wedding and at the Vol. Firemans Christmas celebration. Thanks for serving us everyday!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning