Turner's Touch Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Turner's Touch was easygoing and wonderful, everyone was amazed at my photos when I sent the blog link around work! Those that attended the wedding were amazed at how many high quality pictures were taken without any interruption to the celebration!

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely love Katie. She takes beautiful photos and is very creative with the types of photos she takes. She was very nice, professional, and reliable. She really captured the day and stayed at my wedding from beginning to end. She was there at every important part and captured the feeling of the day. We were very impressed with her work. Our engagement pictures were wonderful as well. She gave us a variety of pictures and I think she is one of the best photographers in the area! I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

We had a great experience with Katie. She accommodated any request we had and showed great professionalism throughout the entire process. She has a growing business and no one should have any reservations about the type of work that she does. Very happy, I have already referred business to her and will continue to do so.

Services Used: Photography

Katie was the photographer at both of my twin daughters' weddings in 2010. She did an absolute amazing job and the photos are a true snapshot of each of the events. I can truly say that we couldn't have picked a better photographer to have done both events. When it comes to choosing a vendor for wedding photos, Katie by far, exceeded our expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend her services for any wedding in the Upstate area and beyond!

Services Used: Photography

Katie is a very talented photographer who provided our son and daughter-in-law with beautiful pictures (both traditional and one-of-a-kind) of their wedding. We also worked with Katie to make Christmas cards from the photos and found her to be a delight to work with. She is easy to get in contact with, provides excellent suggestions, and sees to it that the final product arrives in a timely fashion. I would definitely use her services again and highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Katie has a good eye for beautiful pictures and she was able to make my daughter and son-in-law smile real smiles! She has been great to work with! I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Make sure your photographer has additional contact numbers just in case of an emergency where they are unable to reach the bride.

Services Used: Photography

Katie takes wonderful and unique photos. All of my wedding pictures turned out great and will be cherished forever.

Services Used: Photography

Turner's Touch was truly a joy to work with. She was with me through both the bridal portrait and the wedding. Her photography is absolutely stunning and the price was incredible! Both my husband and I were thrilled with the results and our perfect day will be treasured forever with the photo book and keepsakes from Turner's Touch. I would recommend Katie Turner of Turner's Touch to everyone! She is professional and truly a pleasure to work with. She was the photographer for my twin sister's wedding as well and has become a wonderful family friend. If you are looking for a wonderful photographer at a fabulous price, Turner's Touch is it. The final product is beautiful and we could not have been happier with the moments captured at our big day!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Katie has been a joy - she is always available, has great ideas, works well with children as well as adults and she takes such pleasure in photograhy!

Services Used: Photography

My wedding photographer was very professional, on time, cost was very apporpriate, her patients with me and I loved her work. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Katie Turner as my Photographer