Turner Creative Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Erica was more than a photographer to my husband and me. She helped us with the timeline and gave us feedback and ideas. Her images are beautiful and her rustic, outdoor style suited us perfectly. She was a gem to work with from my initial contact wanting information, to our engagement photos, to finally our wedding day. She was flexible and responsive. I highly recommend Turner Creative Photography. We will use her in the future for photos!

Services Used: Photography

Erica was the most amazing photographer and provided services that were far beyond what I expected. She was professional and great to work with. Her ideas and creativity clearly is reflected in her work. I was pleasantly shocked with the outcome of the photo's. I didn't have any idea so many awesome shots were taken. She stayed hidden most of the day and captured the emotion of the day. I would highly recommend this photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Erica was professional and very receptive to our requests. She was one of 13 people at our ceremony and fit right in. Both the posed pictures and the action pictures are just beautiful. Everyone loved our pictures. She helped make our day exactly what we wanted! We plan on using her again for family pictures soon!

Services Used: Photography

Erica was amazing. I love my photos!!! She was easy to work with and was easy to get in touch with and as I mentioned earlier took the most beautiful pictures. Go to her web site and look at her pictures and read her blog and you will fall in love with her work and see that she is a wonderful person who loves her job. Picking a photographer for me was the most important part of planning the wedding because I wanted pictures that captured the moment that I could keep forever. I made a good choice. I guarantee that Erica's pictures will make whatever the occasion even more memorable.

Services Used: Photography

Erica is amazing! My husband and I could not have been happier! We hope to get our daughter's 1rst birthday pics done by her.