Tunes by T

Value
Flexibility
Ashley
08/14/2015

We can't thank T enough for all he did as our DJ at our wedding/dance party. We have received so many compliments about how awesome our DJ was. His song selection and energy were incredible, he handled the huge room and the flow of the evening so well, and he gave us so many special moments honoring loved ones. He not only is a great DJ, but he is also a great person, so incredibly kind. He is the best, and we are so grateful for all he did in making our wedding the best day of our lives. We highly, highly recommend him!!

Erica
08/08/2015

Absolutely amazing DJ! We danced the entire night and the dance floor was always full. So many people still tell me how awesome the DJ was at our wedding and that we had the best dance party they have ever been to at a wedding!

Torrey
08/01/2015

The DJ was outstanding! We threw him a couple of curveballs at the beginning of the reception and he handled them very well. He provided a good mix of dance songs and slower songs so everyone had an opportunity to dance. He helped make it a great night.

Services Used: DJ

I absolutely loved Tunes by T as my wedding day DJ! T. Campbell personally performed the DJ services for my wedding ceremony and reception and I could not have been more pleased. He kept everything on track and I never had to worry about a thing. Everything we asked of him he delivered. Not only does he do great work but you can tell that he loves what he does as he was singing and dancing along to most of the music himself! He even went above and beyond and got the public address announcer of the Toledo Walleye (our hometown hockey team) to record a sound clip that he played at the end of the night to congratulate us. I would highly recommend Tunes by T.!

Services Used: DJ

Josh and assistant did an excellent job at our wedding. They were professional and easy to work with. They followed what we had requested and were open to additions and changes as the night progressed. If a song they played wasn't well received, they switched it out to something else that got people back on the dance floor- we loved this! They even showed guests dance moves. We highly reccomend them!

Ross & Katie
04/25/2015

Dear T,

Ross and I could not have asked for a more amazing, professional, and kind hearted DJ!!! Thank you for helping make our wedding a day to remember for the rest of our lives. We had heard nothing but wonderful things about you and you certainly did not disappoint. You lived up to our expectations and then some!! It was a magical day and you had a great hand in making it so. We are still hearing from our guests about how much they loved you! You are a one-of-a-kind, class act! You can't go wrong with T!!

Services Used: DJ

We don't even know how to begin to thank T for the OUTSTANDING job he did as the DJ for our wedding reception! Everything went flawlessly - from the entrances, to the speeches, to the cake cutting, and most of all, the dancing! The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone had a blast! We received numerous compliments throughout the evening! T was so helpful, thorough, and professional throughout the entire planning process and was SO much fun at the reception. We would, hands down, recommend Tunes by T to ANYONE that needs DJ services. Thank you T for making our reception everything we dreamed of! You're the best!

Services Used: DJ

I was so unbelievably happy with the DJ services at my ceremony and reception. It was well worth the money and made my wedding day perfect!! Thank you Tunes by T!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

T was the best part of our wedding day. He made everything seamless from the booking to the actual day. He is able to assemble and carryout your vision, even if it is incredibly scattered! My husband and I are fun loving and energetic people and it was very important for us to have a laid back atmosphere despite a fancy venue with guests of all ages on the dance floor. He did just that and then some! The dance floor was full the entire night! He also went above and beyond what one would have expected. My husband put together a photo tribute of my father and me, and T went the extra mile to help my fiancé present this. Finally, it is obvious that T loves what he does and puts his whole self into his parties. My husband and I have had people calling us since the wedding asking how to book T because he was "the best DJ at a wedding/party that I have ever been to".

Erica
09/06/2014

Tunes by T was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I would highly recommending using their DJ services. T was a pleasure to work with and his team (Josh and Colin) were Awesome!

Private User
Recently Married

If we could give ten stars, we would! Dave and I want to thank you for the phenomenal DJ experience at our wedding! You were absolutely wonderful. We still have people tell us that! We simply cannot thank you enough :) Not only was T very kind and generous, he was extremely flexible and was beyond helpful. T definitely got the reception going! Again, we cannot thank you enough for your services. :)

Ronnie
08/09/2014

We just wanted to post this thanking T for all of his help at our wedding reception. We were so thankful for how professional and thorough he was at creating special moments at our wedding! We were so excited to have you as our DJ and you were beyond amazing! We just wanted to thank you and tell you how at ease you made us with how you conducted your business. We wish we could get married more often just to work with you!!! If you want to eliminate a lot of stress on your wedding day, Tunes by T is definitely who you should choose as your DJ!!!

Travis
08/08/2014

We saw a lot of hard work from both T and Josh at our wedding. Josh DJ'ed our event with passion and excitement and T prepared all of the requests and even looped our intro for us and got a sample back to us within a day. It was also very nice that we got to meet with both of them prior to the event. Everybody had nothing but positive comments on not only the music selection, but from the environment they produced with the lighting, upbeat attitudes and ability to keep the party going. It was evident Josh really loves doing what he does and the energy he brought to the room was amazing. We could not have asked for a better reception and we know a huge part of that was the electric atmosphere created by Tunes by T.

- Travis and Kelly

Melissa
08/02/2014

Dear T,

Thank you so very much for doing such an amazing job as our wedding DJ. Everything was perfect and we owe that to you for being so awesome! We had a crazy crowd with different music tastes & everyone danced the entire time. That is EXACTLY what we wanted. We would recommend you to anyone! You're great & we completely appreciate you!

All Our Love,

Melissa & William Steward

Services Used: DJ

Tunes by T was amazing. To start you work with Tim, the owner of the company during the planning stages. Tim is great, he is flexible, accommodating, and even went above and beyond to help me find the song I wanted to dance with my dad to. Also, at the last minute, I needed a wireless microphone for our outdoor ceremony and Tim made it happen. He even set up speakers at the ceremony site.
At our wedding we had Peter as our DJ. He was great. He had everyone from ages 1 - 86, dancing from the moment we walked in, until the final song. We even allowed requests and Peter monitored them to make sure they went along with our plan and the type of music we wanted played. I would highly recommend Tunes by T and I will go out on a limb here and say all of the DJ's.

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, Tunes By T is honestly the best choice you can make. I have known T for some time, but was absolutely blown away (as were all my guests) by how awesome he made our reception.

He did an AMAZING job you did at our wedding. We cannot describe how thankful we are for everything that he did and how much fun he made our reception. The dance floor was completely packed all night. T played the perfect variety of songs that the entire group loved!

I am not exaggerating when I say this, but I think every single guest came up to me at the brunch (the next morning) and told me how much fun they had and how great the DJ was. T totally rocked it out! We had such a blast on the dance floor, every song choice he made was perfect.

We cannot thank him enough for making our reception so special! Don't hesitate to have Tunes By T and your wedding - it will be flawless!