Tunes by T

Tunes by T

Winner "WeddingWire 2014 Couple's Choice Award" Celebrating 31 Years!

3458 Every Rd.
Okemos, MI 48864 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so unbelievably happy with the DJ services at my ceremony and reception. It was well worth the money and made my wedding day perfect!! Thank you Tunes by T!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

T was the best part of our wedding day. He made everything seamless from the booking to the actual day. He is able to assemble and carryout your vision, even if it is incredibly scattered! My husband and I are fun loving and energetic people and it was very important for us to have a laid back atmosphere despite a fancy venue with guests of all ages on the dance floor. He did just that and then some! The dance floor was full the entire night! He also went above and beyond what one would have expected. My husband put together a photo tribute of my father and me, and T went the extra mile to help my fiancé present this. Finally, it is obvious that T loves what he does and puts his whole self into his parties. My husband and I have had people calling us since the wedding asking how to book T because he was "the best DJ at a wedding/party that I have ever been to".

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tunes by T was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I would highly recommending using their DJ services. T was a pleasure to work with and his team (Josh and Colin) were Awesome!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Erica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just wanted to post this thanking T for all of his help at our wedding reception. We were so thankful for how professional and thorough he was at creating special moments at our wedding! We were so excited to have you as our DJ and you were beyond amazing! We just wanted to thank you and tell you how at ease you made us with how you conducted your business. We wish we could get married more often just to work with you!!! If you want to eliminate a lot of stress on your wedding day, Tunes by T is definitely who you should choose as your DJ!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Ronnie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We saw a lot of hard work from both T and Josh at our wedding. Josh DJ'ed our event with passion and excitement and T prepared all of the requests and even looped our intro for us and got a sample back to us within a day. It was also very nice that we got to meet with both of them prior to the event. Everybody had nothing but positive comments on not only the music selection, but from the environment they produced with the lighting, upbeat attitudes and ability to keep the party going. It was evident Josh really loves doing what he does and the energy he brought to the room was amazing. We could not have asked for a better reception and we know a huge part of that was the electric atmosphere created by Tunes by T.

- Travis and Kelly

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Travis

Dear T,

Thank you so very much for doing such an amazing job as our wedding DJ. Everything was perfect and we owe that to you for being so awesome! We had a crazy crowd with different music tastes & everyone danced the entire time. That is EXACTLY what we wanted. We would recommend you to anyone! You're great & we completely appreciate you!

All Our Love,

Melissa & William Steward

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tunes by T was amazing. To start you work with Tim, the owner of the company during the planning stages. Tim is great, he is flexible, accommodating, and even went above and beyond to help me find the song I wanted to dance with my dad to. Also, at the last minute, I needed a wireless microphone for our outdoor ceremony and Tim made it happen. He even set up speakers at the ceremony site.
At our wedding we had Peter as our DJ. He was great. He had everyone from ages 1 - 86, dancing from the moment we walked in, until the final song. We even allowed requests and Peter monitored them to make sure they went along with our plan and the type of music we wanted played. I would highly recommend Tunes by T and I will go out on a limb here and say all of the DJ's.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, Tunes By T is honestly the best choice you can make. I have known T for some time, but was absolutely blown away (as were all my guests) by how awesome he made our reception.

He did an AMAZING job you did at our wedding. We cannot describe how thankful we are for everything that he did and how much fun he made our reception. The dance floor was completely packed all night. T played the perfect variety of songs that the entire group loved!

I am not exaggerating when I say this, but I think every single guest came up to me at the brunch (the next morning) and told me how much fun they had and how great the DJ was. T totally rocked it out! We had such a blast on the dance floor, every song choice he made was perfect.

We cannot thank him enough for making our reception so special! Don't hesitate to have Tunes By T and your wedding - it will be flawless!

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tunes by T was great to work with! Pete did a great job of reading the crowd, and playing the right thing at the right time. We had so many compliments from the guests about his dj-ing. Everyone had a great time, including us!! It was great to not have to worry about anything, because we knew Pete and the Tunes by T team had it under control!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with the DJ at the ceremony and reception. Peter was the best! Everyone had a great time and that dance floor was packed from the first dance to the last.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Vicki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Tunes by T will be the best decision you will make when planning your wedding! He was not only professional and kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night, but he was also very well prepared and very flexible in a challenging venue! T did an amazing job mixing his DJ skills, kindness and passion for his job, while taking requests from both my husband and I as well as our guests! All we can say is thank you to T and Tunes by T for providing us the experience of having the wedding reception of our dreams!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Nikki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After meeting T, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to use Music by T as my DJ for my wedding. When I contacted T to ask him his availability, he was excited and agreed to be our DJ. He then immediately sent the contract and information packet, though our wedding was not for another year. It was nice to get this out of the way and not have to worry about one of the major planning parts to our wedding. The packet was very thorough and included every detail of the evening; things we would never had thought about otherwise. After completing this packet two weeks before our wedding, T personally set up an appointment with us to have a phone conversation to go over the details. When our day came, T made sure to hit every one of our requests, but also put his touch to the evening, which had everyone dancing the entire night! I have never been to a wedding that had a dance floor quite like ours! At the end of the night, T had noticed that from everyone dancing, the crowd had actually moved the dance floor a foot from under his sub woofers! He made our night so special and kept everyone talking for weeks! Our wedding would not have been as unforgettable if it was not for T. We have already had several requests to share his contact information for future weddings to come! We cannot thank T enough for making our wedding an incredible night to remember; and not just for us, but for everyone at our wedding! I truly believe T is the best DJ in the area and would use him again and again!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Brian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

No words can express how Tunes By T makes a wedding reception a fabulous party. He is so professional, and is a REAL value for the money. He works with the Bride and Groom, making sure they have the music they want at their event, he listens and he offers suggestions if asked. He truly cares and if you don't have good music what do you have??? My only regret was we didn't have him stay for about 8 hours longer --- the dancers didn't want to stop!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

T was absolutely amazing! He had the reception rocking from the beginning! T truly made the day spectacular!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Kyle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tunes by T was fantastic for our wedding this summer. Our DJ was very friendly, easy to work with, and did such a good job with the music during the reception. I heard several people say how good he was, and the party we had was a blast. And T made it a very easy process from start to finish. I appreciated how clear and detailed all of the initial material was, so that we could fashion our reception exactly how we wanted. I also really appreciated how they were so flexible with some of our more unique needs for the reception. All in all, we loved what we got from their service, and we definitely be recommend them!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Ben
  • Flexibility: 5.0

T from Tunes by T was so fun to work with. He was very interactive throughout our reception and was so nice! I would highly recommend using him for your special day!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Liz
517-338-8637
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment