Tulsa Weddings & Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sharon was amazing! She remained calm, found creative solutions to problems, and made certain the wedding ran smoothly. Without her I cannot imagine our wedding would have come together!

Profile Picture
Joanne
04/27/2013

We engaged Sharon's wedding day coordination services late .... and am forever grateful for finding her! My daughter's wedding came off without a hitch and I was able to sit back and enjoy the day with Sharon and her staff making my daughters vision reality. Thank you so very much!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sharon was great! She helped out so much with the wedding! I am so grateful we found her! I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We were so glad that Sharon was there to help with my daughter's special day! I didn't have to be concerned about the reception timeline because she kept the reception running smoothly. She was professional, organized and very helpful! Thank you Sharon!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Hayley and I were very impressed w/ our wedding planner's organization, professionalism and knowledge and experience.
Sharon Holm is definately someone I would recommend to any future bride.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

So great and sweet and helpful. Loved having Sharon around for the day of and orchestrating everything so it was stress free. Great investment for the big day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tulsa Wedding and Designs is an extremely professional and efficient wedding planning service. Sharon is extremely easy to work with and has wonderful ideas. She helpe me bring to life the wedding I have always imagined. I never dreamed it could be so perfect, but Sharonade it happen. Absolutely not one thing went wrong or was out of place. Our wedding started on time and followed as scheduled. I have had an incredible amount of feed back from guests and the popular consensus is that "it's the best wedding I have ever been to!"

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sharon was awesome and very professional. I would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Thanks, Sharon, for making my wedding reception such a huge success. We definitely could not have pulled it off without you!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sharon Holm was incredible! She managed to be have her hand in everything and yet nothing at the same time, allowing me to add my personal touches to everything. Sharon is dependable, caring, supportive, and an all around amazing woman! As the bride, you are her absolute first priority and she will do anything to make your day perfect! Though pictures of her work demonstrate her seemingly endless capabilities, I have to say that Sharon was an asolute pleasure to work with. Thank you Sharon again for EVERTHING. You were my saving grace!

Profile Picture
annlov13
1 Review
2+ years ago

Sharon with Mary Claire was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her! She was so attentive to me and cared so much about every little thing that was bothering me! The week before the wedding was stressing me out and she calmed me right down,which was no easy task! She put on a GORGEOUS wedding for us, and was absolutely my best friend throughout the entire planning. Nothing was too big or too small for her to handle! She is so professional and makes you feel like you are the only bride she is dealing with! She was there for everything and I know we couldn't of done it without her! She was never more than a day away from getting back to us via email, and always responded no matter what the crazy thing was I was asking! I would recommend Sharon and Mary Claire services before ANY OTHER vendor. She is absolutely amazing! And we got so many compliments about her and how great she was and how wonderful our wedding was because of her! She put so much thought into everything she did for us! I would tell anyone who is having a wedding, she is who they need to get first!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was not sold on the fact that we needed a wedding planner but after hiring Sharon and as the wedding day approached I realized that we had done the right thing. Sharon was great and well worth the money. She was absolutely fabulous the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Sharon

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had a wonderful experience working with Sharon Holm for day-of coordination. I knew that I could (and wanted) to plan most of the wedding myself but also was realistic to the fact that planning the timing of the ceremony was something I wasn't going to be able to prepare for. I didn't want to be stressed thinking about when people would be sat, walking down the aisle, etc. so the day-of coordination service worked perfectly for me. I met with Sharon once before the wedding to go over family seating, music, feel and timeline. I felt like she knew what was going on and all would be figured out at the rehearsal. She came to a unique venue (Vive le Ranch) and worked with an incoming snow storm changing ceremony plans from outside to inside with ease and flexibility. Since she was relaxed - I was relaxed. Everything went smoothly (even with an unexpected 6 inches of snow) and I greatly appreciated her flexibility and professionalism in going with the flow (or snow, in our case!). I would definitely recommend working with Sharon - she'll get you down the aisle and to "I DO" with no worries!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sharon was a dream to work with, and I would recommend her service without any hesitation!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Our wedding planner was great, I would have liked for the planner and the cater to have communicated better.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Sharon Holm facilitated our use of Chapel on the Hill in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, in July 2009.

Though she was not acting as our official wedding consultant, she was generous with her insight, creative ideas and contact list. For instance, she recommended LadyFingers Catering, which turned out to be a successful wedding complement.

Sharon was accessible via phone and email and was generally ready and willing to meet us or set a planning appointment. As brides do, I itemized concerns to her at length in email form, and Sharon never failed to field each particular query. She was the queen of follow through without imposing on or hassling us. As the date grew closer, she touched base with me on a few outstanding items and finalized them. It was great to have her mind in our court, as certainly we would have forgotten something otherwise. We changed venue "packages" midstream, and Sharon didn't miss a beat. She did well to clarify what we could expect from the package.

Sharon was forthright in informing us that the reception tables might not be set up at the time of our rehearsal the day prior to the wedding--which, they weren't. So, no "freak outs" were necessary, as we knew already that delayed setup was a possibility. By the evening prior to wedding day, setup was complete.

Additionally, our rehearsal party was locked out of the venue for 30 minutes, awaiting the arrival of the technical stand-in for Sharon, who had tried to call and warn us but was not able to catch me on my phone--switched off at the moment. That was just another example of her efforts to foresee and avoid complications. We appreciated that.

Despite the glitches, the event went off relatively seamlessly--many thanks to Sharon and her team.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning