tuccicursive

tuccicursive

Fancy Writing For Good People. Calligraphy/Cursive Addressing for Budget Brides & Events

NY 11231

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you NY magazine for recommending Tuccicursive as a top wedding vendor. Working with Liz has been such a pleasure! She is an EXTREME TALENT! Liz is not only a talented artist but she is incredibly professional and efficient. Her prices are the best around and so is her work. We used her for our wedding invitations and will be using her for placecards, and other things for the wedding too!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz is amazing! She is so talented! All my guests kept their envelopes & invitations because she did such a beautiful job addressing them. I work in Midtown and Liz came to my work to pick up/drop off everything. I had some enevelopes to redo and she had no problem coming back to fix the misprints. We had her do our place cards as well and it was a big hit. Her services added that special something to our invitations & our reception.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz at Tucci Cursive did the place cards for our wedding. They not only came out beautifully, but she did them so quickly which was a great convenience. I highly reccommend Tucci Creative to anyone looking for a professional, who is timely, reasonably priced, and lovely to work with.

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

An absolute life saver. I wanted my envelopes to be handwritten and knew that if I wrote them it would butcher the entire look of my invitations. I'm so glad I found her. She had a great price and a quick turnaround time, and her penmanship is beautiful. Could not be happier about it! Highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 01/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cant express enough what an excellent and professional person Liz is. The calligraphy was incredible, I would recommend her to any bride who wants amazing invitations or place cards done in a timely manner and at a great price. In the stressful world of being a bride, working with Liz was about the easiest most pleasant experience I have had with any of my vendors

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)