TrueLove Sound

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This is from the mother of the bride's perspective: Thank you, thank you, thank you to True Love Sound! Jeff and Layla are the ultimate professionals, experienced and well-versed in every aspect of the wedding imaginable. They spent a great deal of time Skyping with the long-distance bride and groom and had everything organized before everyone actually met on the big day. The rehearsal went smoothly, Jeff was a wonderful DJ and Layla, as the MC, kept the wedding party moving right along and the reception well-organized. And frankly, they were very, very patient with this nervous MOB!!

Sosha
09/27/2014

Jeffrey and Layla were incredible! They customized and organized our entire wedding day and kept everything running on schedule. They were happy to flow and flex with some unexpected guest requests and keep everyone dancing until the end of the night! They both made us feel at ease and we loved working with them every step of the way!!!

09/13/2014

True Love Sound was an excellent choice and helped make our wedding day so fun and run seamlessly. Jeff and Layla are total pros who helped make our event ideas a reality, and they could not be nicer or more flexible with changes up to the very last minute. They helped make planning feel easy! I received tons of compliments from my guests and our families on the music and the overall feel of the event, which I could not have achieved without Jeff and Layla's skills. I would definitely recommend them!

Caitlin
09/06/2014

TrueLove Sound was the absolute best investment we made in our wedding. They are soooo much more than just people who operate sound equipment. Jeff and Layla were integral to making our party a success. They were always available and helpful. Towards the end of planning I was bordering on implosion and they filled in those little details that I just couldn't make decisions about anymore (ie what song will the wedding party walk in to?) and they nailed it! They so thoroughly understood us as a couple and just did what needed to be done. Honestly, the day of was perfect for me and I 100% believe it was largely due to their participation and guidance in our wedding. I really don't think it's possible to sing their praises enough!

Karla
08/23/2014

Jeffe and Layla were AMAZING! They did such a good job of organizing everything, starting months before the ceremony. They controlled the flow of the whole night, and took all the stress off me. They eased into everything with great transitions; it was seamless! They organized so many details I would have never thought of. They were thorough and clear with letting people know what was happening when, and I have gotten so many compliments about them from my guests. I would definitely recommend them!!!

Liz
09/21/2013

I must admit that initially I didn’t think having a DJ was important for my wedding. Boy was I wrong! Our venue recommended True Love Sound, and I can see why. Jeffery and Layla are seasoned professionals who’ve coordinated many weddings. Their expertise helped made our big day enjoyable for all our guests. Our friends and family are still talking about them!

True Love Sound is more than just a DJ service. Something really unique about then is that they provide more than just music and entertainment. They are wedding planners, day of coordinators, entertainment and DJ all in one. Jeff and Layla are your partners throughout the entire wedding process. They organize the schedules, play MC throughout the whole day, told me when to walk down the aisle and obviously hosted a great party and much more.

We initially started working with them about a year before our wedding. We did video chat sessions so they got to know us quite intimately. They really raise the bar amongst wedding professionals, taking their work with such passion and pride.

They planned out the entire day, and worked hand in hand with our venue and other vendors. Like most couple, the process leading up to the wedding had its ups and downs, and Layla and Jeff were so flexible and helped us work out all the kinks.

When we finally met, it was like being reunited with an old friend. They are so friendly, and wonderful caring people. The put in so much hard work to make our wedding an unforgettable experience. I’m not sure what words I can use to describe how amazingly talent this couple is.

The ceremony and reception were such a blast. Layla coordinated everything behind the scenes while Jeffrey played beats. The dance party was epic, and unbelievable. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. Better than I ever imagined.

Thank you True Love Sound!

09/14/2013

Jeffrey and Layla were amazing!! We had been to a few weddings where special moments were ruined by the DJ, so we carefully read many reviews before going with TrueLove Sound. We are so glad we did!! They are so much more than a DJ service. They met with us a couple times before our wedding, helped us run through our rehearsal, and because of them, our whole wedding day was on schedule and ran so smoothly. Not to mention, the music for our ceremony and reception was incredible. They truly surpassed all of our expectations and made this day so much easier with very little stress. We can't say enough great things about TrueLove Sound and completely recommend their service for any special event!

Ryan
09/07/2013

We recently had TrueLove Sound DJ our wedding. They are without a doubt the best wedding DJs I've ever seen. Jeff and Layla go beyond what you would expect a wedding DJ to do. We had been to 2 wedding previous that they have done before booking them. Once we saw everything they do it was a no brainer who we wanted to DJ our wedding. They make everyone have a great time at your reception. I still have guests from our wedding calling and texting us telling us how much fun they had. If you book with TrueLove sound you wont be disappointed in what you get in return.

Molly
08/31/2013

We were very happy with the experience we had working with Jeff and Layla. They were a lot of fun and they definitely know what they're doing. We are very glad we had them there to help us and would absolutely recommend them!

Francisco
08/24/2013

Simply put: My wife and I couldn't have been happier with Jeff and Layla's services! They provided professional service and made our wedding truly memorable!

Lisa
08/03/2013

True love sound was the key to my wedding being a huge hit and the celebration I dreamed it would be!

Hanna
07/20/2013

They were very professional and so good at communicating and getting back to me. They were easy to work with and made the wedding reception so fun and relaxing because the timeline was already set. I knew that they would take care of running everything and find me when it was time for each of the special events we had planned. It was nice to be able to bounce ideas off each other to make the whole thing personal to my husband and me - they were great in that they had as many meetings with us as we wanted!

Stephanie Day-Young
1+ year ago

We were nervous about living on the East Coast and planning a wedding in Oregon... until we met TrueLove Sound. They took care of so much of the planning and details that everyone thought they were also our wedding planners! They were kind and supportive during the process and everyone said they couldn't believe how many touches were in the wedding to make it so personal- a lot of them coming from them! (Thanks for helping me surprise my dad with a father/daughter twist!) It was a beautiful, memorable, wonderful day and a lot off that is because of the hard work of Jeff and Layla. They are much more than a DJ Company- they make the vision in your head come to life with a lot of their fun and special ideas! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

justin
06/29/2013

Jeffrey and Layla were Awesome! They both were very fun and easy to work with. We would recommend them in a heartbeat!!

1+ year ago

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jeffrey and Layla throughout the wedding planning process. They were always easy to get a hold of and were very flexible in meeting times. True Love Sound made my wedding day perfect, I would recommend them in a heartbeat!