True Love Wedding

Value
Flexibility
Melissa
11/22/2014

From the very beginning True Love Wedding went above and beyond to accomodate my fiance and I. Their photography and videography team were AMAZING on our wedding day. Lynn, Marvin, Robert and Alex were PHENOMENAL and such a pleasure to have with us. They were so friendly, down to earth and captured the true essence of our wedding. We also booked my father's tuxedo from True Love. Placing the order was easy and we recieved the tuxedo within a couple days. They will accomodate any budget and will work with you to achieve the wedding of your dreams. Again thank you True Love so so much for making our day extra special!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Photography, Videography

There aren't the right words available to describe how it was working with everyone at True Love. Not only did Coco, Cindy and the other makeup & hair stylist do an amazing job on the bridesmaids, the mothers and myself, Cindy & Yvonne were extremely helpful on all the other days we came for fittings (we had rented the bridal gown, traditional Chinese kwa, all the bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen suits and groom's tux at True Love as well). Joanne was very patient and wonderful for assisting us throughout the whole process and even helped me take out all those hairpins and the false eyelashes at the end of the big day.

We were so glad we picked Chao as our photographer as well as our second photographer because Chao took all the pictures we requested and his secondary photographer captured everything else with the guests. In addition to getting all the shots we wanted, Chao tried to make us not worry about the schedule because we had packed so much into the day and we were not always on time. Once they saw something happen, the entire photography/videography team was there to capture it.

We also received the pictures and video really quickly! We had come to True Love from a friend's recommendation and would definitely recommend True Love to all of our friends.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Photography, Videography

I was on the fence about booking videography due to our budget but its something that I really wanted from the beginning. Not knowing yet of True Love Wedding, i was reffered to them by a co-worker who's friend had recently gotten married and I saw the video. it was perfect and beautiful and I knew they were the videographers that I wanted to capture my every moment! i contacted them right away and dealt with Federico throughout my whole planning process. He was wonderful!! every time i had a question and reached out to him he was very responsive and works really hard to ensure you are happy! on the day of the wedding, our videographer was Oscar and he was great!! i got to see a quick shot of the video footage he had captured and was blown away! i am so excited to see our video and I can't stress to future brides how important it is to have a video done because you miss so much that day. You want to make sure its all captured on film. Thank you guys for being truly amazing and I'm so excited to see the video and to share it with all my friends and family!

Services Used: Videography

We want to thank you sincerely for making our wedding day so relaxed. We felt so comfortable with you, we thought of you more as a guest rather than just a photographer. We thank you so so so much for your professionalism as it was not just us that you made feel wonderful on the day but our guests, whom so many commented how great you were. It’s really refreshing to find someone who is so committed to what they do all the way from the start to finish.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

True Love was a great photography service. My husband and I loved working with the fun photographers and Federico is a sweetheart. I haven't seen my wedding photos yet, but my engagement photos are beautiful. Highly recommend! :)

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Joanne, Tony, Cindy, Tina, and the rest of the staff went above and beyond for my wedding. I am very grateful to have had them part of my wedding. I do not live in New York, so communication was key. This was never an issue with Joanne and her staff. They were always prompt and responsive. I actually emailed Joanne the night before the wedding with a shot list for the photographer. The day of the wedding, the next day, she shared the shot list with the photographer while joking about the time I sent the email. She made sure that my needs and concerns were addressed and taken care of even while she was out of town. If Joanne wasn't available Cindy was there ready to listen and help. She also helped me pick out the dress of my dreams with the perfect veil. I ordered a new gown with Cindy's help. She was thoughtful and helpful through the whole process. I would definitely do it again even though I had to pay extra. It's nothing compared to how much you would be paying if you bought the dress which you will only end up wearing once. Our photographer was Tony. He is patient, personable, funny, hardworking and talented. My husband is very shy and doesn't like taking pictures in public. Tony patiently and willingly helped my husband overcome this discomfort and even provided tips here and there on how to take pictures. His skills are also evident. Everyone loved our engagement pictures and complimented on the quality and uniqueness. Even though we haven't seen our wedding pictures, I trust his professionalism and giftedness. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures! In the end, Tony's concern and care for us brought out our best in our pictures. Tina was my makeup and hair artist. I don't usually wear makeup, so I was pretty concerned on how I would look with makeup. She kept the makeup subtle like I wanted while making me look beautiful. Tina listened to my suggestions while offering her own for my best. I can go on and on about TL. Yes, I would choose them again!

Services Used: Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Can't say enough about Truelove weddings...Federico, Garcia and Oscar made my whole experience a wonderful one. They make you feel like family, they are professional yet very warm and friendly. I Cant wait for my pictures and video I already know its going to be amazing...Thank you truelove wedding and expect me for pregnancy photoshoots, graduations, chritsmas etc. You have just made an eternal customer.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Working with True Love Wedding made my wedding the beautiful, magical success I dreamed of. With their help, despite lack of funds my husband and I were able to have the wedding of our dreams.

Services Used: Photography, Transportation, Videography
jeanette
07/18/2014

Federico and the staff at TLW are absolutely amazing. They provided the photography, videography, dj, limo, reception entertainment and MC services. They are the total package. Easy and fun to work with. They were able to work with our budget and our requests were all fulfilled. And mind you it was a double wedding so they had to deal with not one but two brides and two grooms. They truly made our wedding the best day ever. I cannot say enough good things about TLW. I would highly recommend and use them again in a heartbeat. If you're looking for a complete package of services for your wedding you will not be disappointed with them.The are absolutely the best in the business.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography

Federico and the staff of true love wedding were wonderful. They provide us with a complete packages of services which gave us all we need. The staff including federico were all very courteus and professionals. We couldn't be happier. Federico listen to all our concerns and questions. He accomodated us despite having the challenge of doing a double wedding, yes twice the fun.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

True Love's Professionalism stands out from the rest.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

I have dealt with the Flushing location. My contact is Cindy. She was beyond helpful in everything. I love her. I am going to miss bothering her. She answers to emails very quickly, friendly and patient. She also did my bridal party's hair. I don't know what I would have done without her. Their entire team helped me in all different ways and without them, I would have probably turned into a bridezilla. They are very professional. Wouldn't have chosen anywhere else. Thank you TL team!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry, Photography, Transportation, Videography

How do I begin to summarize all the help and the quality of services True Love Wedding has provided my husband and I for our offbeat wedding? From the day I walked into their Inwood location I was met with professionalism and welcoming demeanor. True Love wedding had so much to offer, I was overwhelmed with how lucky I felt to find their wedding services. I was met with professional, patient staff, who were always available, flexible and giving. True Love always offered fresh ideas and were supportive and willing to go the extra mile for our wedding. It was a one stop shopping center with an incredible value I so desperately needed planning our offbeat wedding. Working with photographer Lynn who was so comfortable to work with for our engagement and wedding photo shoot, you can tell he really cared and loved his job. Lynn felt like a friend and loved our superhero wedding theme and took pictures till he felt satisfied with the results and made us feel confident during our photo shoots. Federico was so refreshing with his laid back approach to wedding planning I couldn't believe he was busy with multiple weddings a week, every week! He always brought me back down to earth when I thought things were getting overwhelmed and offered free advise and solutions to last minute changes like the wedding date and location. My husband and I got so much more than we paid for and tremendous value. We felt that we were in good hands and had a supportive team. True Love provided us with beautiful suits for the wedding party and offered tons of suggestions for looks and even bridal jewelry for the wedding day. Desiree, Rosa, and Federico truly had our backs and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a full service party planning center. I would love to work with True Love Wedding Center again in the future.

Services Used: DJ, Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Photography, Videography
Tara
1 Review
04/26/2014

Great wedding pictures and great service!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I were blessed to have worked with Federico Lendof and his fabulous team at True Love Wedding. Federico's professionalism, diligence, responsiveness and personality made us feel comfortable and secure in knowing we were in the right hands. For our wedding day, Federico arraigned our photography and videography with Garcia and Hubert. They were on time and hands-on in making sure they captured every moment and highlight of our special day. If you are looking for a friendly, dedicated and hands-on team to assist you with videography, photography and transportation all on a budget, I would highly recommend True Love Wedding. They are truly a hidden gem.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I could not be happier with the wedding video that True Love created for us! From our first meeting with Federico, we knew we were in good hands. He took the time to sit down with us and get a feel for what we wanted in our video. Everyone we worked with was professional, courteous, and creative. On our big day, our videographers were not at all pushy or intrusive. They let moments happen naturally, which was exactly what we wanted.

True Love’s work speaks for itself—a quick browse through their galleries and you can see they do beautiful work. Our video (and trailer) is beautifully composed, flows naturally, and looks like a movie. More importantly though, this video captured all of the emotion and excitement of they day. It incorporates the big moments that one would expect in any wedding video, but also so many special little memories. Our family and friends cannot believe how beautifully True Love captured our day. We are so grateful to have this video to enjoy for years to come.

True love was truly a pleasure to work with. They are professional, competitively priced, and will work with you every step of the way to make sure you end up with the video of your dreams. We could not be happier!

Services Used: Videography