Tropical Elegance, Inc.

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone commented on how beautiful everything was. Joan and Nofar were just amazing. We all loved working them so much. Joan was so patient and flexible with us. She somehow was able to grasp my concepts and create exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again. Joan worked with our budget and listened to what I wanted and offered suggestions to complement my vision and work with our budget. She really customized my wedding when every other florist just wanted to give us a cookie cutter version that they give everyone else. Her creations are unique, classy and beautiful. I really wanted peonies and I had a few florists tell me that they couldn't get them at that time of year and one actually laughed at me and said it was impossible! But Joan didn't! She got me my peonies and showed me flowers that looked similar so we didn't have to overspend either. I am very picky, but I was so happy with this company. Joan was just wonderful! It was such a great experience working with Tropical Elegance. Thank you, Joan and Nofar!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After canceling my original florist due to his lack to see my vision, I was scrambling to find another florist. Well, I made the best decision by choosing Tropical Elegance. When I met with Joan she got my vision immediately. I could not have asked for anything more. The flowers were exactly as I had envisioned and the tables looked absolutly perfect on my wedding day. We were just so thrilled. I will be recommending Tropical Elegance to all my family and friends. You are the best Joan!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan worked to decorate my wedding and stay within my budget. I shared pictures with her and she gave me exactly what I wanted.

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tropical Elegance helped with the accent decorations at my wedding. While I specifically didn't want any flowers at my wedding, Tropical Elegance was able to provide a ceremony arch that was perfect and candle table centerpieces for my cocktail reception and reception that made the room look amazing. I was very happy with the services provided and the value that we received. From the initial consultation until the day of the event I had complete confidence that we would have a great team with Tropical Elegance. I highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
TRob
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan and her team were unbelievable from start to finish. As a out of state bride, planning a wedding from NYC, Joan was able to guide me throughout the entire time. On the wedding day, the pieces she put together absolutely blew us away. I cannot stress what an incredible experience I had working with Joan. She exceeded all of my expectations and I would welcome the opportunity to work with her again - hopefully when my sister gets married! Absolute perfection, so happy with the outcome.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were fresh and beautiful. It was easy to talk with Joan and explain what I wanted. She is very professional and knowledgeable.

• Wedding: 07/28/2013
connie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan and her team at Tropical Elegance made my dream wedding a dream come true! She was such a pleasure to work with. She immediately understood my taste and the style I wanted for me wedding. She was extremely flexible and managed to pull off everything on my wish list flawlessly. She is such a professional and a sweet heart and I will always recommend her for anyone needing amazing flowers and décor for their event.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan was simply amazing. She really came thru the day of the wedding and she delivered every detail! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I am still getting compliments! She was so passionate about her work and really put her heart and soul into her work. I would highly recommend her services. She has a exquisite vision and really provides a great value for the cost. She is reasonable, level headed and reliable.

• Wedding: 12/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan did an amazing job on our flower arrangements and decor! I had exceedingly high expectations for the flowers at my wedding, and Joan did not let me down by any means! She took the vision of what I wanted and added her own touch, which is what made every detail come together so incredibly! Thank you so very, very much to Joan and her team for making our day the most memorable day of our lives!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan from Tropical Elegance made our wedding magical. We could not have been more pleased.
We came to her with some ideas and she made them come alive. She made our wedding more beautiful than we could have imagined. I would highly recommend using Tropical Elegance for your wedding.

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love, Love, Love Joan and her staff, the flowers were amazing and breathtaking, it was like being in a dream. Loved the set up and they were so easy to work with.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I start lol, but the best professionals in the flower business if i can afford another wedding I would hired these people again it's all about what the brides want,and if you walk in there place not knowing anything about flowers you would walk out knowning at least a few because of so many to select from,once again job well done !

• Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were perfect. just what we wanted. Joan took a few ideas we had for our flowers and made them a reality. From the bouquets to the centerpieces....gorgeous! My guests raved about them! Thank you! Thank you!

• Wedding: 03/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Tropical Elegance! Joan was very professional throughout the whole process. We made several changes along the way and she never batted an eye. She was very flexible and worked hard to create exactly what we wanted. The flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous. We got so many compliments on them. The room looked stunning. She showed up on time and delivered everything she had promised. She was great to work with!

• Wedding: 02/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were incredible! Joan was awesome to work with and she took my dream of how I wanted the flowers to look & greatly exceeded them! I cried when I first saw them. She went well above what I had asked her to do and did it with incredible style. Thanks Joan...you are the best!

• Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr and Mrs Cherenfant met with us many times helping make our wedding a success. They were extremely professional with a quality product at a reasonable cost. They are the best hands up. I highly recommend them. They are creative and truly perform a work of art. The name of the company is appropiate, TROPICAL ELEGANCE.

• Wedding: 12/19/2010
954-977-5030
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards