Tropical Elegance, Inc.

Value
Flexibility
Ana
06/04/2015

We were very happy with the decoration and flowers for my wedding. They were a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and helped make decisions. Made suggestions based on my vision for my event. Would recommend them in a heart beat!

Recently Married

Final product was beyond my expectations. Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful experience

Services Used: Flowers

Tropical Elegance did an outstanding job on our wedding flowers, I would definitely recommend them! We met with Joan to pick out and design our personal wedding flowers. She is so insightful and helpful, she helped us design beautiful bouquets. Tropical Elegance is great because they purchase their flowers directly from suppliers so their flowers are affordable and beautiful. Make sure you work with Joan, she is absolutely fantastic!!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone commented on how beautiful everything was. Joan and Nofar were just amazing. We all loved working them so much. Joan was so patient and flexible with us. She somehow was able to grasp my concepts and create exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again. Joan worked with our budget and listened to what I wanted and offered suggestions to complement my vision and work with our budget. She really customized my wedding when every other florist just wanted to give us a cookie cutter version that they give everyone else. Her creations are unique, classy and beautiful. I really wanted peonies and I had a few florists tell me that they couldn't get them at that time of year and one actually laughed at me and said it was impossible! But Joan didn't! She got me my peonies and showed me flowers that looked similar so we didn't have to overspend either. I am very picky, but I was so happy with this company. Joan was just wonderful! It was such a great experience working with Tropical Elegance. Thank you, Joan and Nofar!

Services Used: Flowers

After canceling my original florist due to his lack to see my vision, I was scrambling to find another florist. Well, I made the best decision by choosing Tropical Elegance. When I met with Joan she got my vision immediately. I could not have asked for anything more. The flowers were exactly as I had envisioned and the tables looked absolutly perfect on my wedding day. We were just so thrilled. I will be recommending Tropical Elegance to all my family and friends. You are the best Joan!!

Services Used: Flowers

Joan worked to decorate my wedding and stay within my budget. I shared pictures with her and she gave me exactly what I wanted.

Services Used: Flowers

Joan did an overly AMAZING job decorating our venue! We are still getting compliments for the decors! Joan brought the venue to life! Now that place is displaying our wedding on their website!!! She went over and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true!!!! Check out the decorations on this video!!!  http://youtu.be/3fAb67XlGjI

TRob
05/25/2014

Tropical Elegance helped with the accent decorations at my wedding. While I specifically didn't want any flowers at my wedding, Tropical Elegance was able to provide a ceremony arch that was perfect and candle table centerpieces for my cocktail reception and reception that made the room look amazing. I was very happy with the services provided and the value that we received. From the initial consultation until the day of the event I had complete confidence that we would have a great team with Tropical Elegance. I highly recommend their services!

1+ year ago

Joan and her team were unbelievable from start to finish. As a out of state bride, planning a wedding from NYC, Joan was able to guide me throughout the entire time. On the wedding day, the pieces she put together absolutely blew us away. I cannot stress what an incredible experience I had working with Joan. She exceeded all of my expectations and I would welcome the opportunity to work with her again - hopefully when my sister gets married! Absolute perfection, so happy with the outcome.

connie
07/28/2013

The flowers were fresh and beautiful. It was easy to talk with Joan and explain what I wanted. She is very professional and knowledgeable.

2+ years ago

Joan and her team at Tropical Elegance made my dream wedding a dream come true! She was such a pleasure to work with. She immediately understood my taste and the style I wanted for me wedding. She was extremely flexible and managed to pull off everything on my wish list flawlessly. She is such a professional and a sweet heart and I will always recommend her for anyone needing amazing flowers and décor for their event.

Sharon
02/16/2013

Joan is such an amazing person. Her service is very professional and her work is beyond beautiful. Her creativity with my colors when designing my bouquet was very impressive. Whenever I have another event, I will definitely beworking with her again.

Services Used: Flowers

Joan was simply amazing. She really came thru the day of the wedding and she delivered every detail! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I am still getting compliments! She was so passionate about her work and really put her heart and soul into her work. I would highly recommend her services. She has a exquisite vision and really provides a great value for the cost. She is reasonable, level headed and reliable.

Services Used: Flowers

Joan did an amazing job on our flower arrangements and decor! I had exceedingly high expectations for the flowers at my wedding, and Joan did not let me down by any means! She took the vision of what I wanted and added her own touch, which is what made every detail come together so incredibly! Thank you so very, very much to Joan and her team for making our day the most memorable day of our lives!

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations

Joan from Tropical Elegance made our wedding magical. We could not have been more pleased.
We came to her with some ideas and she made them come alive. She made our wedding more beautiful than we could have imagined. I would highly recommend using Tropical Elegance for your wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

Love, Love, Love Joan and her staff, the flowers were amazing and breathtaking, it was like being in a dream. Loved the set up and they were so easy to work with.