Trio's

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a hard time finding a bartender for the reception. I called Trios and they set up one of their in house bartenders to work at my event. It cost $150 for 4 hours and she brought her own tools. We had our own tables and we brought our own alcohol. She was perfect. She was also cheaper than anyone else I could find. The girl we got was Hannah Bloom, she was very nice.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Trio's did an absolutely fabulous job catering our wedding. Stephanie was so wonderful to work with! She's really listened to what we wanted and created a fantastic menu. The food was, of course, delicious. So many guests let me know that they were so impressed that the food tasted like great food and not "wedding food." We had a seated dinner for 250 people and every piece of salmon was perfectly cooked! And the portions were huge - great value! The servers and bartenders were incredible as well. Awesome job all around!

Services Used: Catering

We had such a short lenght of time to work with. They had a wonderful Pavillion room with surround sound, great music, Wonderful food... soo delicious! Best Value for a venue!!! You wouldn't believe the prices!!!! Great lighting and wonderful service! Couldn't have asked for better!!!!

Trio's responded with the following comments:

Khadijah! Thank you so much for your glowing review! You were such a calm bride and a delight to work with. I thought I was going to have to throw your family out to keep them from helping us clean up ;) They wouldn't stop - so funny! I hope you'll call us for your anniversary party. Best~ Robin & Stephanie

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music