Tribeca Rooftop

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Most amazing venue, everything from the food to the staff and the unbelievable view! Was everything we dreamed of!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Gina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was the perfect place to have a wedding. It's not the typical northeast wedding venue as it provided our guests with an amazing outdoor view and spectacular service.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our July wedding at Tribeca 360. It is the floor below Tribeca rooftop but uses a separate entrance. We cannot say enough about how happy we are to have picked 360 as our venue. Although Tribeca Rooftop is better known, both are great venues and I would actually encourage those with bigger parties (we were around 260) to strongly consider 360, since the venue is larger, particularly the dance floor. The only thing you lose is outdoor space for the ceremony/cocktail hour, but weather is always a wildcard in NYC anyway. I could go on and on about the reasons we loved 360 but a few of the highlights: 1) beautiful, spacious venue that really transforms at night with the help of the NYC/NJ skyline, 2) amazing food, on par with any of the nicer restaurants in NYC-- guests are still raving. Although the venue isn't cheap, things that are often an up-charge elsewhere (amazing rawbar, top shelf liquor) are all included. 3) extremely professional and easy to work with. We worked with Donna in the year leading up to our wedding and she was generally very responsive and helpful. We had Darryl as our month-of coordinator/GM (he handles all the behind the scenes coordination on the wedding day) and George as our Maitre'di. Both were amazing and worked very hard behind the scenes to make sure everything went seamlessly. My father, who is a stickler for service, commented that many little details that often go ignored (people being served dinner at the same time, long lines for drinks at cocktail hour, etc.) went off without a hitch here. From my perspective, George was a godsend, as he did everything from help organize our family pictures when we started to lag behind schedule, kept me fed and hydrated the entire night, and even made sure I didn't have a hair out of place as I walked down the aisle. We, and our family/guests, were very impressed by the way everything turned out. Importantly, they were also flexible and easy to work with through the entire process.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married here the ceremony was so beautiful on the rooftop. The room was beautiful !! I can't wait to have an excuse to make another party here

• Wedding: 05/21/2014
Gila
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The decision to host our wedding here was the easiest one initially and turned out to be the best one. Even with high expectations after reading reviews on various wedding websites about the level of service and quality of the food/drink/ambiance - they exceeded everything we had hoped for.

The planning staff (Tracey/Oleg especially) were exceptional and coordinated everything perfectly before the wedding day. The day-of staff was super attentive and on top of every single detail. It created such a relaxed environment that we got to enjoy every minute of the day from ceremony to after party.

Better than could possibly be advertised... there's really not a single thing we would change about choosing Tribeca Rooftop.

- Julie and Anthony

• Wedding: 03/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married at their sister venue (one floor below) Tribeca 360, and it was EVERYTHING I had wished for; a view of New York City, and great food! From start to finish, the team worked within my budget, created an event that was truly ours and made a memorable evening that my friends and family still can't stop talking about how great it was! We worked closely with the team to discuss the timing of the day, and since they only schedule one event per space per day, we never felt we were under a time crunch to get out of the space for another event. The chef was very accommodating to the slight menu changes and understanding of our dietary observances, even getting a special meal for one guest who would not have been able to eat anything otherwise. The onsite staff the day of the wedding were attentive and kept us on schedule to make sure we got the fullest enjoyment of the day.The food quality was EXCEPTIONAL and the cake was FANTASTIC, both inside and out. Once we signed there, I knew the biggest concerns of my day were in good hands.

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish we could give them 6 STARS....that is how amazing this place is. It is worth every penny you pay. Best decision we made was to have our wedding reception at Tribeca Rooftop. Hands down they exceeded our expectations...food was AMAZING and everyone is still talking about it! Matt was our point person and he was such a pleasure to work with...we loved him, he made our day so perfect with no issues. Everyone is so professional and delivers exceptional service from start to finish. Our guests keep saying it was the most top notch wedding they have ever been to and the food was A+++. I cannot say enough good things about TR...we looked at several venues including the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers and I am so so so happy we went with TR. BEST MOST PERFECT VENUE!!! And we had a winter wedding in a blizzard too so it was all inside and we still managed to get fabulous pictures on the roof and all was perfection! Do not look anywhere else in NYC...it was seriously best decision we made having our wedding there...everything was perfect....we do not have one bad comment to make! A+++

• Wedding: 01/03/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service, food, quality, decor, etc. They made our wedding day so special and took such great care of us and our guests! The first thing people comment about our wedding is how outstanding the service and food was. My husband and I worked with Oleg and George and it just can't get better than them!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at Three Sixty which is one floor below Tribeca Rooftop and it was amazing!!! I had the best time of my life, everything was impeccable, the food, the service, the managers, our matron were amazing. My guests had a blast!! From the moment we stepped inside we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding and we never regretted it!! Donna and Robert worked with us to make our dream wedding a reality!! I wish I could have all of my events here.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous staff, food, and service! I could not ask for a more perfect wedding reception.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I still have a smile on my face from the quality, beauty, and service that this venue provided. Thank you for making my wedding a dream. My guests are still raving about the rooftop and the service.

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding on July 3rd at Tribeca Rooftop, and we couldn't have hoped for anything better! We were looking for a venue that would be something more modern and different from your ordinary catering hall ballroom, and we found that and more at Tribeca Rooftop! From the moment we met with super sweet sales manager Donna, she did nothing but try to accommodate our budget and still make sure we had everything we wanted. When event manager Darryl and his team took over we knew we were in excellent hands! Darryl was just amazing, and able to accommodate the difficult requests of my picky Italian family! The night of the wedding everything was flawless and the service was like nothing I have ever seen! People are still talking about how professional and incredibly attentive the entire staff was! The food was on a whole other level, and as I mentioned before I have a very picky Italian family, very hard to please when it comes to food, and Tribeca rooftop made a lasting impression! The cocktail hour and main dishes were unbelievable, the food was prepared flawlessly and was of the highest quality! My wonderful bridal attendant George made sure I was well fed and hydrated all night, so I can honestly say I ate a ton at my wedding! Being that this venue is in New York City, it is certainly not for the bride on a very tight budget, but if you have some flexibility they certainly work with you, and you most definitely get the most for your money! Aside from being a beautiful venue (amazing views from the rooftop as well as an awesome dining room), the entire staff at Tribeca Rooftop helped to make our wedding day just an overall incredible and truly memorable day!!

• Wedding: 07/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tribeca Rooftop is an exceptional venue and I would highly recommend it. We had a 130 person wedding on a Friday evening. We were cost conscious, and I feel that we got great value for the event, service, quality and amount of food and of course the beautiful views from the rooftop. We received a lot of compliments from our guests, many saying it was the best food and service that they have ever had at a wedding. The further challenge was that we planned our wedding from London, as we had moved shortly after being engaged. Despite not being on the ground in New York, all of the planning with Tribeca Rooftop was seamless and they were very accommodating in communicating effectively by email and meeting me around my schedule. Thank you so much to Donna and Robert especially for managing all of the pieces and making the event even better than I could have imagined.

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tribeca Rooftop was fabulous. They are so professional and know how to handle everything so seemlessly on the day of your wedding. They had me relaxed the entire time. Everyone raved about the food and how beautiful the space was. Best wedding venue in NYC

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our friends and family can not stop talking about what a wonderful party it was. Every little detail from the moment guests arrived until they said their last goodbyes was perfect. People can’t stop raving about the beautiful Tribeca Rooftop venue, the fantastic food, and the impeccable service.

They really delivered on everything they promised us and more!

Their advice about menu selection and the flow of the event was spot on and so appreciated.

Before, during and after the event, George (our the Maître d') and Kadisha (our Matron) anticipated our every possible need. They repaired all the inevitable wardrobe malfunctions, made sure the wedding party was exactly where they needed to be for every photograph, made sure that we were never without a full glass of our favorite drinks, and helped us pack up everything at the end of the night.

Even the weather cooperated as we could see the snow falling gently behind the bride as she made her entrance from the rooftop down the staircase for the ceremony.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Tribeca Rooftop. My guests are still raving about this venue weeks after the wedding. The food was simply amazing - I have never been to a wedding before where all of the guests were blown away by how delicious and gourmet the menu was. The day itself went off without a hitch - and that is all thanks to Robert, the wedding coordinator, George, the Maitre d', and Kadesha, the bridal attendant. All three were the most warm and wonderful people. They attended to our every need and made the execution behind the scenes flawless. I cannot believe I haven't heard of more events here - simply the best venue in Manhattan without question.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
212-625-2600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards