Travis Allison Band

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Travis Allison and his band were the perfect band for our wedding. Many people told us, "I usually don't dance at weddings, but this band brought me to the dance floor!"

Services Used: Band

My now wife (wow that's still weird to write out), is a musician and wanted "a real band" for our wedding as opposed to some cheesy "wedding band." We looked for a really long time because from all the weddings we've been to (and there have been so, so many) the band dictates the fun of the wedding (followed by libations, food, and decorations and in that order wedding planning couples!).
Finally we hit upon the Travis Allison Band. We were exhausted from doing other wedding planning activities (wedding planning couples-- hang in there it'll all be worth it soon!), but he told us he was playing a solo show (because he's a real musician) and we should stop by. We met Mr. Allison as he was setting up, and he was super personable and professional. Then after playing 2-3 songs (my now wife and I had huge grins on our faces the entire time), my (now) mother-in-law starts asking for requests ("you need to know if he can do the kind of music you want"): motown, classic rock, etc, and he's just knocking them out of the park. We booked him on the spot. Mr. Allison was a joy to work with, and we were spoiled for choice with their massive song list. A month before the wedding, Mr. Allison came out to the site to make sure everything would be good (again the man is a professional), and offered very helpful suggestions to improve to experience of the guest (wedding planing couples--your guests will remember more of the reception than you will, so make sure they have a good time). When the day of the wedding came, the band showed up early and got everything set up super quick. They couldn't have been more fantastic. I can't say enough about how great they were or how many people said it was the best wedding they've been to (a couple even asked for the song list for their own weddings, which Mr. Allison provided--who does that?). I'd like to think it was the wedding couple, but let's be honest, it was because of the Travis Allison Band, a real band. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Band

Travis and his band made our NYE wedding and absolute blast!!!! Everyone could not stop talking about how fun and interactive they were with the crowd. They were so flexible, Travis even let my brother get on stage and sing one of our favorite songs.

The whole process from start to finish working with Travis was wonderful. He always answered my phone calls/emails. If you are looking for an awesome band in Charleston stop looking! This is the best band in the area!

THANK YOU TRAVIS for making our Wedding Day extra special!

Services Used: Band

We loved Travis Allison Band!!! They were so fun and played great music. We had so many of our guests come up to us and mention how great the band was. They are so wonderful to work with. Travis is very responsive and really caters to your style. They are awesome, definitely recommend using them!!

Services Used: Band

Travis was great. We planned an outdoor (tent) wedding at the Old Wide Awake and lucked into finding Travis. The band was teriffic and played everything requested. The energy level was great. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end.

Thank you Travis....You helped make this a special day

Christina
09/12/2014

Travis Allison Band was fantastic! They kept the crowd dancing the whole night and played the entire time after dinner!! They also learned a song for our first dance, which sounded incredible. Travis has an amazing voice and a wonderful band. They really were perfect and I am so glad I trusted my instincts (and my wedding planner) and booked them!!!! They were a hit!!!! Thank you TAB! You guys made the night perfect!

1 Review
Recently Married

Our wedding was a destination wedding in Charleston and we had no experience with TAB but had researched and found positive reviews. We were so glad we took the leap of faith. TAB was fantastic. They were easy to work with before the wedding and played exactly what we wanted. They even helped my Maid of Honor with last minute audio requests for her speech. The playlist was phenomenal and the vocals outstanding. We received so many compliments from our guests and many of them participate in bands of their own!

Services Used: Band

Can not say enough great things about this band! Super easy to work with. Got back to me right away especially when the details kept changing. Highly recommend!

1+ year ago

Highly Recommend :) Travis was extremely responsive and professional during my planning period. They did a great job, we got a lot of compliments, and everyone danced till the end!

Services Used: Band

Travis Allison and his band were fantastic! They had everyone dancing all night, and had such a great song list to choose from. He even learned two special songs, which he pulled off flawlessly. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to give their guests a good time.

1+ year ago

TAB did an awesome job at my wedding. They also played during the ceremony and it was a really nice touch.

Services Used: Band

Travis Allison is absolutely amazing! We were in search of a great mix of music for our wedding, and they were perfect in every way. Travis and I were able to chat a few times leading up to the wedding to discuss set lists and ideas, and they even learned our first dance song for us: Carolina Rose. During the event they were so easy to work with and played exactly what we were hoping and had planned for. They took requests, had fun with our guests, and were super relaxed and fun. They had such an amazing sound - I cannot even describe how happy we were that we chose them to work with for our big day! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them - they are the PERFECT wedding band!

Services Used: Band

The Travis Allison Band helped make our wedding absolutely PERFECT! From start to finish, they were incredibly easy to work with. Very responsive, even up to the day of our wedding. We had a last minute music change the day before the wedding and they were more than willing to help! The entertainment was awesome. Great choice of music and they provide a variety of genres that people of all ages can enjoy. Highly recommend!!!!!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Travis Allison and his talented crew played for our wedding reception and were simply outstanding! Consummate entertainers, a huge musical repertoire, expert at reading and adapting to a diverse crowd, extremely easy and fun to work with...I don't think we could have found a better band. Travis took the time to learn new songs just for our event and did a fantastic job. We would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Band

The band was excellent and played a variety of music for all ages. They allowed the groom to play bass for a few songs which was really cool. The band was very accommodating to stay extra time. Guests are still commenting about how much fun the reception was which is in large part thanks to TAB.

Services Used: Band

The Travis Allison Band rocked out our wedding!!! My biggest regret of the day is that we didn't hire a videographer so that I could go back and listen to them play again!!!Travis was beyond professional and remembered me and my wedding each time I emailed or called him with a question. He was very responsive and alwys got back to me on the same day which was a huge releif to us planning an out of town wedding! Travis's voice is amazing and the whole band is SO talented! We have gotten more compliments on the band than any other aspect of our wedding! Many have said they were the best wedding band they've ever heard! Everyone danced the night away and had an awesome time thanks to them!! Travis learned and did a solo version of our wedding song for us that had people in tears and may even have been better than the original! I can't thank you all enough and only hope I get to see you perform again!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!