Travis Allison Band

Travis Allison Band

Charleston, SC 29451 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Medium (4-6 musicians)
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Classic Rock, Cou...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Travis Allison Band!!! They were so fun and played great music. We had so many of our guests come up to us and mention how great the band was. They are so wonderful to work with. Travis is very responsive and really caters to your style. They are awesome, definitely recommend using them!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travis was great. We planned an outdoor (tent) wedding at the Old Wide Awake and lucked into finding Travis. The band was teriffic and played everything requested. The energy level was great. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end.

Thank you Travis....You helped make this a special day

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travis Allison Band was fantastic! They kept the crowd dancing the whole night and played the entire time after dinner!! They also learned a song for our first dance, which sounded incredible. Travis has an amazing voice and a wonderful band. They really were perfect and I am so glad I trusted my instincts (and my wedding planner) and booked them!!!! They were a hit!!!! Thank you TAB! You guys made the night perfect!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was a destination wedding in Charleston and we had no experience with TAB but had researched and found positive reviews. We were so glad we took the leap of faith. TAB was fantastic. They were easy to work with before the wedding and played exactly what we wanted. They even helped my Maid of Honor with last minute audio requests for her speech. The playlist was phenomenal and the vocals outstanding. We received so many compliments from our guests and many of them participate in bands of their own!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can not say enough great things about this band! Super easy to work with. Got back to me right away especially when the details kept changing. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly Recommend :) Travis was extremely responsive and professional during my planning period. They did a great job, we got a lot of compliments, and everyone danced till the end!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Travis Allison and his band were fantastic! They had everyone dancing all night, and had such a great song list to choose from. He even learned two special songs, which he pulled off flawlessly. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to give their guests a good time.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TAB did an awesome job at my wedding. They also played during the ceremony and it was a really nice touch.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Travis Allison is absolutely amazing! We were in search of a great mix of music for our wedding, and they were perfect in every way. Travis and I were able to chat a few times leading up to the wedding to discuss set lists and ideas, and they even learned our first dance song for us: Carolina Rose. During the event they were so easy to work with and played exactly what we were hoping and had planned for. They took requests, had fun with our guests, and were super relaxed and fun. They had such an amazing sound - I cannot even describe how happy we were that we chose them to work with for our big day! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them - they are the PERFECT wedding band!

• Wedding: 03/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Travis Allison Band helped make our wedding absolutely PERFECT! From start to finish, they were incredibly easy to work with. Very responsive, even up to the day of our wedding. We had a last minute music change the day before the wedding and they were more than willing to help! The entertainment was awesome. Great choice of music and they provide a variety of genres that people of all ages can enjoy. Highly recommend!!!!!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travis Allison and his talented crew played for our wedding reception and were simply outstanding! Consummate entertainers, a huge musical repertoire, expert at reading and adapting to a diverse crowd, extremely easy and fun to work with...I don't think we could have found a better band. Travis took the time to learn new songs just for our event and did a fantastic job. We would work with them again in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The band was excellent and played a variety of music for all ages. They allowed the groom to play bass for a few songs which was really cool. The band was very accommodating to stay extra time. Guests are still commenting about how much fun the reception was which is in large part thanks to TAB.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Travis Allison Band rocked out our wedding!!! My biggest regret of the day is that we didn't hire a videographer so that I could go back and listen to them play again!!!Travis was beyond professional and remembered me and my wedding each time I emailed or called him with a question. He was very responsive and alwys got back to me on the same day which was a huge releif to us planning an out of town wedding! Travis's voice is amazing and the whole band is SO talented! We have gotten more compliments on the band than any other aspect of our wedding! Many have said they were the best wedding band they've ever heard! Everyone danced the night away and had an awesome time thanks to them!! Travis learned and did a solo version of our wedding song for us that had people in tears and may even have been better than the original! I can't thank you all enough and only hope I get to see you perform again!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TAB was awesome! They were so professional and easy to work with from the very beginning. Travis is so responsive and helpful from the start and they have such a great song list that covers every type of music. They sounded great and kept everyone on the dance floor on our wedding night. We could not have asked for more from a band and all our guests had wonderful things to say. We had so much fun singing along with them, they made the night so memorable!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travis and his band were such a great part of this wedding. They really felt the mood of the crowd and kept songs going when people were really getting into it!! The dance floor was never empty. The music was fun, energetic, and just what we asked for. I highly recommend these guys.

• Wedding: 03/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Travis Allison Band rocks! They catered to our musical tastes perfectly and even learned a new song for us! Our friends and family danced the night away and several people expressed that it was "the best wedding band ever". We couldn't have asked for more and are so grateful. We recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
843-367-7290
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards