Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography

Artistic, Genuine & Intimate

1215 6th Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Sarah Rizy, from Lightly Photography. She did my bridals, ceremony, and reception. Everything was absolutely perfect. My mom and my sister, BOTH came to my bridals, and Sarah did an amazing job. My ceremony photos and reception photos, are just perfect. I could not be any happier with the quality of them. They are absolutely worth every penny. IT is something I will have forever, and I am so happy I went with the best of the best!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding pictures. More importantly, we are incredibly pleased with the photos from Tracy and her team. Tracy even made sure we took our engagement pictures, which we were only available the day before our wedding. My only suggestion would be to make sure you are incredibly organized and know exactly how many groups you will need to photograph.

1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This was from back in 2011. I was excited after seeing the engagement photos. However, the Bridals and Wedding Day photos were disappointing. I loved all my other vendors, but I regret splurging on Lightly Photography. I believe our photographer missed priceless photos. The "you may kiss the bride photo" was not captured. I do think she is overall a good photographer, but she was having an off day and it showed in her work. Now we can never get those photos. If I could go back an do it again, I would use a different wedding photographer.

• Flexibility: 5.0

They were great in getting every moment that was so important for us during our wedding. They were professional and courteous and most of all they were great to work with.

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Peter
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are beyond thrilled with our pictures and the quality and professionalism of Tracy Autem and her amazing staff. We are so thankful we chose to use Tracy Autem Photography to capture the most special day of our lives. Tracy truly has a gift at capturing emotions in the most candid and beautiful photos.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The piece of advice I got from all of my married friends was to pick the best photographer you could find since the day flies by and your pictures and marriage are all that you have really to remember the day by. This made logical sense to us being the analytical people we are, so we followed their advice. Little did we know we'd chosen a photographer that would truly capture the day while we never felt posed, unnatural or like we were anything but ourselves - and leave us with the best gift we received that day. We were just us and Tracy and Amanda allowed us to enjoy the day as they blended in and recorded this incredibly special day in our lives. They caught the funny looks, my super excited face, my dad's lip that quivers when he holds back tears, and my husbands adoring glances as I teared up. Our photos are far more beautiful and capture so much emotion - more than we ever thought possible. We have gotten countless comments on our photos, but most of all, they mean the world to us. We can't say thank you enough for photographing our wedding with such talent and grace.

Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography responded with the following comments:

Kate - I am so glad we could provide you with more than you ever expected. That is our goal with every one of our brides. We are so happy for you both and wish you the best in your marriage!
-Tracy

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Tracys photos are amazing and her team is very professional and have obviously been doing wedding photography for a long time. Our problem was that she was more interested in manufacturing moments to photograph instead of letting us make memories as they happened naturally. Wedding days are clearly commonplace for Tracy, but she made our once in a lifetime experience feel like just an average day and kept telling us about other weddings she had photographed and how they were better than ours for various reasons.
Tracy is super nice and her product is amazing, but her rigidity and snobby attitude made our family uncomfortable and was a downer on our happy day.

• Flexibility: 5.0

When it came to choosing wedding photography for our wedding-we looked no further than Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography. Their team was one of the first vendors that we booked for our big day. We knew that photography was very important to us as a couple. Tracy and her team did not disappoint. When circumstance after circumstance caused us to have to re-schedule our engagement photos; Tracy did everything in her power to make sure that we were re-scheduled quickly in order to get Save the Dates sent in a timely fashion. When the wedding weekend came, Tracy was so organized working with our wedding planner to make sure that all the pictures were scheduled. This made the family pictures run so smoothly. She and her team were on the dance floor all night capturing all of the memories. I anxiously waited for a sneak peek of our pictures after the wedding-the second that they were uploaded, my eyes welled up with tears. They were perfect-I was able to play through the acts of the night in my head by just looking at the photos. They told our story and will continue to tell our story for years to come. They are memories that my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our life. Thank you Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography for being apart of our wedding.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Amanda McCollum for our engagement photos and wedding day photos. We couldn't be happier with the way our photos turned out, Amanda's professionalism, and our overall experience with Lightly Photography. Amanda has a great eye - I was nervous that a brand new venue/part of town would be a hurdle for her but she wasn't phased by it and directed us around as if she had been working there forever. We barely noticed her and assistant Angela during the ceremony, toasts and reception, but she clearly worked her butt off. Everyone who has seen the digital slide show is amazed at how wonderful the photos are. I highly recommend booking Amanda for your event!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tracy Autem and Lightly Photography is THE WAY TO GO when it comes to photography for your wedding!!
We were so happy with Sarah every step of the way. When it came to my indecisiveness, she was always there to offer her professional opinion. We loved our pictures and are so glad we have them as memories to reflect back on our very special day and time in our lives!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Kacie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I used Tracy Autem for our wedding back in March of 2014. I could not have been more impressed with our time with Tracy from engagement to bridals to the wedding. She and her team members were so professional but fun at the same time. They captured more than we could have ever imagined and we will forever cherish our photos from our wedding. We cannot wait to use Tracy again in the future!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Christal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah Rizy did an awesome job! She was so easy to work with and really knew how to direct us during the photo session. She was quick and effective! I never imagined my engagement and wedding photos could be so beautiful! Thanks so much!!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing is the only word I can use to describe my engagement and wedding pictures. Tracy did an amazing job. Also Tracy knows everyone and help us find so many of our other amazing vendors. You know you have the right photographer when other vendors want to work with you so they can work with you photographer or just go "ooh. Good choice" Tracy kept us on schedule and kept any worries away.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After interviewing a few photographers in the Fort Worth area for our wedding, there was no question we were going with Sarah Rizy and Lightly Photography. She is flexible, energetic and has a great eye for what she does. Sarah and her partner took 2 different vantage points of every important moment of our wedding day. Sarah took all of the photos we asked for and captured all of the spontaneous moments of the day as well. She was great at blending into the background. We have had so many compliments on our wedding pictures and my bridal portraits. I know we will be proud to show these photos to our friends and family for generations to come. Thank you again for the wonderful photography! Caitlin and Brian Sauter 11-2-13

Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography responded with the following comments:

We loved being a part of your wedding day! Thanks for letting us be there with you.
-Tracy Autem

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the pleasure of working with Amanda McCollum with Lightly Photography for Bridal portraits, engagement pictures, and wedding ceremony/reception. I could not ask for a better photographer. Amanda made each time we were together the most comfortable and fun. This made for great photos from all events she captured. I would recommend her for any occasion because she is so easy to work with, does great work, and always gets pictures up/online to look at very quickly! Thank you so much for everything Amanda. In a few years ---baby portraits!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Worth every penny! Working with them was a breeze and so delightful!! Sarah Rizy was so wonderful and accommodating all summer throughout our engagement, bridal portraits and the wedding. She helped organized the pre-ceremony order of events when I was clueless and kept it flowing seamlessly. We are so happy with the way the pictures have come out so far and I can't WAIT to see what our wedding pictures look like!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Amy
817-810-9282
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards