TPC Summerlin

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There is not enough I can say about how outstanding TPC, Keri, and her staff are. Our wedding was perfect because we had it at TPC Summerlin. We looked at several venues before we met with Keri, but we knew right away after our meeting that this was our venue. The grounds are gorgeous, the food is superb, and Keri is the best. She is a true professional, easy to get ahold of, accommodating, and very detail orientated. We held our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all outside, so we needed a few extra rentals and not one thing was overlooked with the help of Keri. She made our planning process easy and coordinated with our vendors, so everything went smoothly the day of. I expected great service from Keri and her staff the day of our wedding, based on their reviews and the months I had already spent working with Keri, but we were blown away the day of our wedding and so were our guests. Everything was absolutely perfect. Not a single detail was overlooked, even the bar set-ups were stunning. Weeks later we still here from our guests how impressed they were with our venue, the service, food, and drinks. I would highly recommend TPC Summerlin to everyone and now that our wedding is over, I am planning what event we can have there next.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a wedding/reception venue in Las Vegas, I highly recommend TPC Summerlin. After our first meeting with Keri Macanas, we knew TPC Summerlin was definitely the place to have our wedding. Their ceremony location is just beautiful.

The food at TPC Summerlin is superb. My guests said this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding.

Keri Macanas is a true professional, and she makes sure everything is perfect on your wedding day. During the planning process, Keri would always get back with me when I had questions for her. It was a pleasure working with her!

Natasha Joe
03/22/2015

Our wedding day was amazing Keri took great care of us and everything turned out perfect. I would most definitely recommend TPC Summerlin for a wedding venue. They were completely organized and on top of everything, easy to work with, and made everything stress free! The food was excellent and this venue made for a fun yet elegant atmosphere for our friends and family.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Sandra
01/24/2015

My reception was held here and it was amazing. Keri was very professional and always responded quickly to emails and any questions I had. They exceeded our expectations for sure!

Victoria
11/15/2014

Absolutely the best place to get married. Keri, the wedding coordinator, was amazing and made the planning process and day of one of ease. I would highly recommend this venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Carey
11/08/2014

Wow. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue is. I live in Texas, and I had to plan my wedding online. I researched a number of venues online, and eventually settled on TPC Summerlin--mostly because the online reviews were so positive. I am so thrilled I made that decision. Keri, the event coordinator, is a consummate professional. She is, without a doubt, one of the most organized, professional, and dedicated people with whom I have ever worked. She answered all email inquiries immediately. She was incredibly responsive to any and all requests. She went out of her way to troubleshoot problems to ensure that there were no surprises on the day of the wedding. She coordinated with vendors. The wedding weekend was perfect. The staff was attentive. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food was superb, the DJ was professional and exciting. Everyone danced the night away. Guests commented repeatedly that this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Everything ran according to schedule, and the food/drinks were available to guests immediately following the wedding. If you are considering this venue, I would HIGHLY suggest booking your event at TPC Summerlin. The venue and product is unbelievable. More than anything, though, Keri makes the whole process so easy. You really couldn't ask for a more wonderful person to help you through the stressful process of planning a wedding.

Recently Married

Keri made our wedding day beyond perfection. The venue and food at TPC are amazing, and our top reason for choosing it as our wedding venue. But Keri and her entire staff were the true reason why our night was so memorable. Thank you Keri for your absolute honesty, and utmost patience with us, we had a lot of moving parts to our day and we couldn't have done it without you!! Your are the best at what you do!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

We are so pleased that we decided to go with TPC Summerlin for our wedding. The venue was beautiful and the food was exceptional! Above everything, Keri was spectacular to work with and made our wedding day perfect. There is nothing that I would have changed about the wedding venue!!!

Lucia
09/28/2014

Keri and all her staff at TPC were extremely helpful and flexible with last minute changes .

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment, we walked into TPC Summerlin. We knew this would be our wedding place. Not only was the ceremony location has the most beautiful view, but Keri made our entire wedding flow seamlessly. Would definitely be recommending this venue to all my of my friends and family.

Jaeho
08/23/2014

Great communication, very helpful, full of great ideas, knows all the vendors, great to work with.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Keri was awesome to work with and to help plan my special day. Very professional and responsive. I will defiantly refer people to book with her.

Megan
07/26/2014

I would choose TPC Summerlin for any special event! The food served at our wedding reception was delicious. Keri was great to work with and is extremely efficient. She made our wedding day run smooth and very stress free. I highly recommend this venue!!

Alison
06/28/2014

Keri at TPC exceeded my expectations completely! She was nothing but courteous and friendly to my parents and I. She accommodated everything we asked for. She answered every question like it was the first time we asked! The wedding day itself went off beautifully! It was so stress free I couldn't believe it. The food was so amazing! The salmon and sushi were awesome! All of the vendors that Keri recommended were fantastic! So glad we were in the hands of Keri and the staff at TPC Summerlin! Thank you:)

Recently Married

Keri and the staff at TPC were amazing and made our wedding perfect. I don't have one complaint :)

Kasey
06/08/2014

Beautiful venue! I wish my wedding night didn't go by so fast so I could really take it all in. It was the best night ever! Amazing place and everything was perfect! Delicious food, set up was great. Couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location