TPC Summerlin

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue is. I live in Texas, and I had to plan my wedding online. I researched a number of venues online, and eventually settled on TPC Summerlin--mostly because the online reviews were so positive. I am so thrilled I made that decision. Keri, the event coordinator, is a consummate professional. She is, without a doubt, one of the most organized, professional, and dedicated people with whom I have ever worked. She answered all email inquiries immediately. She was incredibly responsive to any and all requests. She went out of her way to troubleshoot problems to ensure that there were no surprises on the day of the wedding. She coordinated with vendors. The wedding weekend was perfect. The staff was attentive. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food was superb, the DJ was professional and exciting. Everyone danced the night away. Guests commented repeatedly that this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Everything ran according to schedule, and the food/drinks were available to guests immediately following the wedding. If you are considering this venue, I would HIGHLY suggest booking your event at TPC Summerlin. The venue and product is unbelievable. More than anything, though, Keri makes the whole process so easy. You really couldn't ask for a more wonderful person to help you through the stressful process of planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Carey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri made our wedding day beyond perfection. The venue and food at TPC are amazing, and our top reason for choosing it as our wedding venue. But Keri and her entire staff were the true reason why our night was so memorable. Thank you Keri for your absolute honesty, and utmost patience with us, we had a lot of moving parts to our day and we couldn't have done it without you!! Your are the best at what you do!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so pleased that we decided to go with TPC Summerlin for our wedding. The venue was beautiful and the food was exceptional! Above everything, Keri was spectacular to work with and made our wedding day perfect. There is nothing that I would have changed about the wedding venue!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and all her staff at TPC were extremely helpful and flexible with last minute changes .

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
Lucia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment, we walked into TPC Summerlin. We knew this would be our wedding place. Not only was the ceremony location has the most beautiful view, but Keri made our entire wedding flow seamlessly. Would definitely be recommending this venue to all my of my friends and family.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great communication, very helpful, full of great ideas, knows all the vendors, great to work with.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Jaeho
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri was awesome to work with and to help plan my special day. Very professional and responsive. I will defiantly refer people to book with her.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I would choose TPC Summerlin for any special event! The food served at our wedding reception was delicious. Keri was great to work with and is extremely efficient. She made our wedding day run smooth and very stress free. I highly recommend this venue!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri at TPC exceeded my expectations completely! She was nothing but courteous and friendly to my parents and I. She accommodated everything we asked for. She answered every question like it was the first time we asked! The wedding day itself went off beautifully! It was so stress free I couldn't believe it. The food was so amazing! The salmon and sushi were awesome! All of the vendors that Keri recommended were fantastic! So glad we were in the hands of Keri and the staff at TPC Summerlin! Thank you:)

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Alison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and the staff at TPC were amazing and made our wedding perfect. I don't have one complaint :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue! I wish my wedding night didn't go by so fast so I could really take it all in. It was the best night ever! Amazing place and everything was perfect! Delicious food, set up was great. Couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Kasey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri (wedding coordinator) is awesome!! Very friendly, I received quick responses and she was very helpful! My wedding was beautiful and cannot thank her and the team enough! Beautiful venue

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so fortunate to find TPC Summerlin Golf Course and to work with Keri for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. Keri was so helpful through the whole process from the beginning of planning to the day of the wedding/reception. We had so many compliments from guests about the venue and the flow of the evening. The food was exceptional and the setting was so impressive. Keri is gifted at working with the families and assisting in making the day go smoothly. We greatly appreciate her and highly recommend her and TPC Summerlin Golf Course to anyone planning a wedding!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kerry at TPC was the BEST to work with! She really cares about your big day and makes sure that everything runs smoothly. She is always so quick to respond to any questions that you may have and I could not have imagined planning our day without her! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. From the view outside to the ceremony location and the set up inside for the reception. All of the vendors are wonderful and they love working with Kerry too. The thing I loved most about working with Kerry at TPC is that all of the vendors were on the same page with TPC and how they work as soon as you mentioned Kerry's name. They would say "oh you're with Kerry, perfect I know exactly what to do and how to get this set up for you!" I always thought wedding planning would be so stressful but honestly I would do it all over again in a heart beat if it meant I was at TPC again. Gorgeous venue, the food was amazing, the bartenders were awesome, I have no complaints at all. You can't go wrong with choosing TPC and working with Kerry. I can't stress enough just how easy, beautiful and stress free our day was all because of her!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was great. The ceremony location is beautiful. Keri was so great to work with and made everything so easy. Everything turned out just as we expected.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri Macanas was wonderful to work with and made planning our wedding a true joy. She really put us at ease during an obvious stressful time for us. I would reccomended TPC and Keri for anyone looking to plan an event or wedding at TPC summerlin. Thank you Keri for being an incredible event planner and even better person.

• Wedding: 05/06/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Jaime
702-485-6828
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards