TPC Summerlin

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Keri was the best throughout the whole process. She responded to my emails quick and made sure everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator for the day.

Joanne
05/30/2015

Using the Vendors with TPC Summerlin made the 6 months of our wedding planning practically stress free. They were so professional and responsive and since they have all been working together I had a 100 percent confidence that things will go smoothly. Our wedding day was to say the least perfect! Nothing went wrong!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake
Jessica
05/24/2015

If we could do it all again all we would change would to not check out other venues and go to TPC first! Keri is wonderful. By far the best day and all thanks to the staff at TPC.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Stephanie
05/02/2015

TPC Summerlin was amazing and they really made my wedding a great day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is not enough I can say about how outstanding TPC, Keri, and her staff are. Our wedding was perfect because we had it at TPC Summerlin. We looked at several venues before we met with Keri, but we knew right away after our meeting that this was our venue. The grounds are gorgeous, the food is superb, and Keri is the best. She is a true professional, easy to get ahold of, accommodating, and very detail orientated. We held our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all outside, so we needed a few extra rentals and not one thing was overlooked with the help of Keri. She made our planning process easy and coordinated with our vendors, so everything went smoothly the day of. I expected great service from Keri and her staff the day of our wedding, based on their reviews and the months I had already spent working with Keri, but we were blown away the day of our wedding and so were our guests. Everything was absolutely perfect. Not a single detail was overlooked, even the bar set-ups were stunning. Weeks later we still here from our guests how impressed they were with our venue, the service, food, and drinks. I would highly recommend TPC Summerlin to everyone and now that our wedding is over, I am planning what event we can have there next.

Gina
04/10/2015

I am so happy we chose to have our wedding at TPC Summerlin, it was such a beautiful venue, my husband and I instantly fell in love with it. Our wedding day was THE perfect day thanks to Keri and her entire staff.

Wesley
03/29/2015

While searching for wedding locations, my former fiancee(now WIFE!!!!) looked at many locations in Las Vegas. Budget was always a concern as I was self-financing the whole thing. We we were aiming for about 125 guests and we wanted an outdoor ceremony. TPC Summerlin was our final stop as we thought we had already made a decision and let me say, I'm glad we saved the best for last. Keri Macanas is an absolute dream to work with and her genuine approach to everything really sold us. The wedding site, features, and location played a big part as well. The preferred vendors were ALL very easy to work with and EVERYTHING went as well as we could have hoped. The weather was absolutely amazing (which was a concern because March in Vegas can be quite windy) and Keri and Leah made sure everything was beyond amazing. We got many compliments on the food, which was provided by TPC and all wonderful (choose crab cakes and sliders for your passed appetizers and thank me later.)

They were very accommodating with everything and made every step of the process as easy as could be. We looked at over 10 locations in town with features we were looking for and by far TPC Summerlin was head and shoulders above the other golf courses and like venues. Some of my single friends were upset with me after the event because of the standard that was set lol, and all of that was largely because of Keri, Leah, and the rest of the amazing staff at TPC Summerlin!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a wedding/reception venue in Las Vegas, I highly recommend TPC Summerlin. After our first meeting with Keri Macanas, we knew TPC Summerlin was definitely the place to have our wedding. Their ceremony location is just beautiful.

The food at TPC Summerlin is superb. My guests said this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding.

Keri Macanas is a true professional, and she makes sure everything is perfect on your wedding day. During the planning process, Keri would always get back with me when I had questions for her. It was a pleasure working with her!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Natasha Joe
03/22/2015

Our wedding day was amazing Keri took great care of us and everything turned out perfect. I would most definitely recommend TPC Summerlin for a wedding venue. They were completely organized and on top of everything, easy to work with, and made everything stress free! The food was excellent and this venue made for a fun yet elegant atmosphere for our friends and family.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Sandra
01/24/2015

My reception was held here and it was amazing. Keri was very professional and always responded quickly to emails and any questions I had. They exceeded our expectations for sure!

Victoria
11/15/2014

Absolutely the best place to get married. Keri, the wedding coordinator, was amazing and made the planning process and day of one of ease. I would highly recommend this venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Carey
11/08/2014

Wow. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue is. I live in Texas, and I had to plan my wedding online. I researched a number of venues online, and eventually settled on TPC Summerlin--mostly because the online reviews were so positive. I am so thrilled I made that decision. Keri, the event coordinator, is a consummate professional. She is, without a doubt, one of the most organized, professional, and dedicated people with whom I have ever worked. She answered all email inquiries immediately. She was incredibly responsive to any and all requests. She went out of her way to troubleshoot problems to ensure that there were no surprises on the day of the wedding. She coordinated with vendors. The wedding weekend was perfect. The staff was attentive. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food was superb, the DJ was professional and exciting. Everyone danced the night away. Guests commented repeatedly that this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Everything ran according to schedule, and the food/drinks were available to guests immediately following the wedding. If you are considering this venue, I would HIGHLY suggest booking your event at TPC Summerlin. The venue and product is unbelievable. More than anything, though, Keri makes the whole process so easy. You really couldn't ask for a more wonderful person to help you through the stressful process of planning a wedding.

Private User
Recently Married

Keri made our wedding day beyond perfection. The venue and food at TPC are amazing, and our top reason for choosing it as our wedding venue. But Keri and her entire staff were the true reason why our night was so memorable. Thank you Keri for your absolute honesty, and utmost patience with us, we had a lot of moving parts to our day and we couldn't have done it without you!! Your are the best at what you do!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

We are so pleased that we decided to go with TPC Summerlin for our wedding. The venue was beautiful and the food was exceptional! Above everything, Keri was spectacular to work with and made our wedding day perfect. There is nothing that I would have changed about the wedding venue!!!

Lucia
09/28/2014

Keri and all her staff at TPC were extremely helpful and flexible with last minute changes .

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment, we walked into TPC Summerlin. We knew this would be our wedding place. Not only was the ceremony location has the most beautiful view, but Keri made our entire wedding flow seamlessly. Would definitely be recommending this venue to all my of my friends and family.