TPC Sawgrass

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

TPC Sawgrass was an absolutely gorgeous venue to have our ceremony and reception! We had Molly as our Event Manager and she was wonderful to work with! We had to plan our wedding from out of town and she was able to meet with us on the few weekends we came into town. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of which was fantastic. It was great to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding without the stress of worrying if everything was being taken care of. I highly recommend Molly and the TPC Sawgrass for any events!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had an absolutely perfect wedding at TPC Sawgrass. We had the ceremony in the Osprey room and our reception in the Ponte Vedra room. The food was delicious, there was not one guest that didn't like the food. We could not have asked for better service. Anything we needed they were able to provide. Molly the the special event and catering manager was so helpful. She answered my emails in a timely manner, was very flexible, many guests complimented us regarding the services she provided. She ensured that our ceremony and wedding ran smoothly. She never rushed us with any decisions. Being able to take some of our wedding pictures on the 17th hole was priceless, it was the best experience ever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our recent wedding at TPC Sawgrass was exceptional! We really didn't have a second choice and were so lucky when a date became available we snatched it up!! After hearing from many who had used this venue we knew the experience would be first class and we were not disappointed! Danielle was our coordinator and her expertise and responsiveness were excellent. No question or request went unanswered. From the wedding set up...to the food...to the servers I wouldn't change a thing! If you are looking for a truly elegant and timeless venue...with spectacular food and service TPC Sawgrass should be your choice.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I were recently married on 11/8/2014 and had our reception at the TPC. From the Planning process to the big night everything was amazing. Molly Mieras, was my day of coordinator and was by my side through my 11 month engagement. She was always there to assist me with any questions or request that I had and made my life a lot easier since I did not have a wedding planner. The day of the wedding she was there making sure everything was perfect, from having breakfast set up for me and the bridesmaids to writing out last minute escort cards because her handwriting was closest to the calligrapher. The service at the TPC was impeccable to say the least, guest are still talking about how amazing the food was and that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding (go with the steak and lobster) you won’t be disappointed. When I was planning my wedding I knew I wanted a venue that would provide everything (food, tables, linens etc) and TPC delivered above and beyond. The ballroom upstairs allows for minimal decoration because the room alone is beautiful, I added flowers and candles which added to the already beautiful room. Another thing I loved about TPC is they give you a list of vendors they recommend (you don’t have to use them) and make your life easy when deciding photographers, bands, florist etc. My experience was so personal and I truly believe it is because Molly was with me every step of the way, not only was she extremely professional she had a way of making me feel more like a friend rather than just a client. If you are planning a wedding and looking for a gorgeous venue with all the bells and whistles then TPC is your place, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Molly Mieras and her Team at TPC Sawgrass did an outstanding job with the wedding ceremony and reception! If you are looking for a venue that does it all for you, then you have hit the spot!

The cake, food, ceremony, reception, chairs, and tables with linens are all included with the price. The food was fantastic! Of course we chose to have a plated dinner for our guests, which did not disappoint. We were told that we had the best food out of any wedding that any of our guests had been to. We were also told of how beautiful everything was, and how wonderful the wedding flowed.

I have to say a special thanks to Molly Mieras, our wedding specialist at TPC Sawgrass, because without her, all of my dreams would not have come true. She was always there, checking in on how I was doing with vendors and gathering everything for the wedding. When I had concerns, she always helped me through them and always gave the best advice. On my wedding day, we had our own personal staff waiting on us throughout the day while we were getting ready, and Molly even came in to check on our progress and made sure I was feeling okay. During the reception Molly helped me with my dress, because of course from all the dancing, the bustle broke. She was ready to help with pins to pin it back in place for the remainder of the reception. I just absolutely loved how generous she was with everything, and it really helped make everything seem like a fairytale.

I promise to any bride interested in having their wedding at TPC Sawgrass that they will not be disappointed. It was an absolutely beautiful venue, and I would not have done it anywhere else.

As everyone has said to my father, TPC Sawgrass made it the Wedding of the Century!

Thank you TPC Sawgrass And Molly Mieras!

With Much Love and Happiness,

Mr. and Mrs. Brian and Samantha Elmore, The Nader Family, and The Elmore Family

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son and his fiancée chose TPC Sawgrass for their wedding and reception venue and what a wonderful choice it was! Everything was PERFECT for the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, and the reception! The food was past perfect....it was superb! The venue was beautiful and everything done perfectly, no glitches. Molly Mieras was the perfect coordinator. She is very calm, pleasant, professional, and goes above what is expected. I don't think there is a more perfect wedding venue in the U.S............and I'm picky!
Donna Key

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful place to have a wedding reception! Everything is included, so it was very easy to plan. We were able to relax and enjoy our day because we knew that the staff had everything under control. Well worth the price! The views and photography opportunities were priceless. We highly recommend this venue! We love TPC Sawgrass!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough good things about our wedding experience at TPC Sawgrass! Everything was so perfect. The staff; especially Molly Mieras, made everything so easy! My husband and I couldn't have imagined a more smooth process. They were wonderful!! Our guests want us all to get married again so they can have excuse to go back :) Even a week later we are still getting compliments about the food!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The TPC Sawgrass was the absolute best place to have a wedding. So beautiful, great food, amazing people! We worked with Molly and loved her- you could tell she was excited to help and enjoys her job. She put me at ease. We get compliments from friends and family all the time about how amazing the TPC Sawgrass was. Thank you!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a great place to have my wedding and I would highly recommend it to any future brides. They were easy to work with and very responsive. I liked the fact that I did not have to tie down the final number until days before the wedding. Carol and her team handled the day of festivities with ease and it was a huge relief for me. The food was amazing and the staff did a great job with our plated dinner. Overall a huge thumbs up for making my wedding day perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue, amazing food and just the most professional staff. All of our guests complimented us on how gorgeous the ceremony and reception setting was. I had the pleasure of working closely with Carol and she was just amazing. Very organized, responsive, detailed and super friendly. Her guidance through the process helped take so much stress off of me as I was planning the event from halfway across the country. I couldn't thank her enough. I would highly recommend TPC Sawgrass as a wedding venue to anyone.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Molly Mieras and the TPC staff did an outstanding job for our wedding October 4, 2014. I met with Molly 1 year leading up to the wedding and there wasn't one aspect of the ceremony or wedding that was overlooked. She took care of all my needs big and small, communicated with my vendors, gave me great recommendations, and worked with me on every little detail. There was also not one email or phone call that wasn't responded to right away. She is friendly, organized, direct, attentive, responsible, fun and easy to relate with. She puts the bride at ease in every situation. Everyone raved about the staff, food, venue, cake (that comes with your TPC package) and sparkler exit. 5 stars all around!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the pleasure of working with the TPC Sawgrass team in a professional capacity for many years. After witnessing their flawless execution of events big and small, time after time, I found it impossible to imagine trusting our special day with anyone else. Like any bride on a tight budget, I was very concerned about being able to achieve my vision without sacrificing in areas that would impact our guest’s experience. Upon our first meeting with the event manager, I realized the incredible value that is built into the TPC Sawgrass wedding packages and felt confident that my vision could become a reality after all. The Chef and Catering team helped us come up with creative options that would suit the tone of the event and also fit my budget.

An added bonus of working with TPC Sawgrass team was that they know THE best, most professional vendors in the market and were able to point me in the direction of vendors that would do a great job and would be within my price range. I was constantly impressed by the level of detail and care the entire staff, from the Event Manager to the Chef to the Servers, took with our wedding. From the moment I arrived that morning to our sparkler exit that evening, I was completely relaxed, elated, carefree, and all the other adjectives you want to be on your wedding day. I cannot thank Molly, Christine, Hector, Chef LJ and the entire TPC Sawgrass team enough. Our wedding was a dream come true and I hope all brides will consider making their wedding process more enjoyable and less stressful by working with TPC Sawgrass.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything at the TPC Sawgrass was wonderful! Chris was so responsive and helpful. A beautiful place to get married and a fun place for the reception.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Can I put 10 stars? By far the BEST wedding venue in NEFL (used for Reception venue)! Just the fact that your guests drive in and see the amazing clubhouse is what makes this venue special. I picked the venue before I even met the catering sales team and they have been professional and helpful the entire planning process.

You get the bang for your buck at TPC. The food is the best hands down, the venue is magnificent, and working with Molly & Chris was awesome. Anytime I had a question, they were quick to answer. Very professional and the best! THey worked hand in hand with my Coordinator - Adair Currie of Daring Events.

We had the action stations for our meals and TPC catering was able to work with us tweaking the menu based on what we wanted. I also love the fact that the cake included in the wedding package was from Classic Cakes! I still have guests raving about how our wedding was "the best wedding" they've been to - venue, experience, food, ambiance. A part of the wedding package, TPC gives you a year's Social Membership with their facility. It sure did help when purchasing gifts for our godparents for the wedding.

Thank you so much TPC SAWGRASS for making our wedding day absolutely phenomenal and a great lifetime experience. We will always remember how beautiful it was! No wonder brides vote for TPC the best in NE FL!! Thank you Molly & Chris!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would have not gotten married anywhere else but here! The venue is gorgeous. The food is amazing. Christine and her team are awesome! Any concern I had over the year of planning was answered in a timely manner.
On our wedding day everything went perfect. The food was served quickly. We had so many great comments from guests about the venue, food, service. I would get married here in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone!