Toulies en Fleur

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have known Jill professionally for many years and would never have even considered using anyone else for my wedding. She took my very particular vision and created the most gorgeous wedding flowers I have ever seen. I burst into tears upon seeing my bouquet for the first time - that is how magnificent it was.

Jill is a total professional, easy to work with and just an overall sweetheart. Some florists think that their vision is more important than what the customer wants. Jill listens to what you want and then makes it even better. She is also fantastic at working within all budgets.

I kind of want to keep her as my little secret but I think word has already gotten out, so I might as well add to the praise. LOVE LOVE LOVE her work!!

Thank you Jill!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill and Toulies en Fleur did an amazing job with the flowers for our daughter's wedding. The table arrangements, bouquets and chuppah were all magical. The flowers on the King's table looked like a fairy tale and the different arrangements on the dinner tables were spectacular. Our guests commented throughout the evening how beautiful everything looked. She coordinated with our wedding planner, Alex Pare of Cherry Blossom Events and the end product was breathtaking. I would highly recommend them for any event.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Marsha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill created the most stunning fall flowers for my daughter's October 25th wedding. She was extremely responsive to her desire to have a fall colors but a little nontraditional, and incorporated some gorgeous deep purple calla lilies, and burgundies etc. to avoid a "fall harvest/pumpkins" look - it was so much more modern than that. She was a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Jill of Toulies en Fleur for my bridal bouquet, our reception decor, our ceremony decor, and the wedding party bouquets. I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted and Jill took my vague description of what I was looking for and provided the most stunningly beautiful decor I have ever seen. We wanted an arbor of sorts for our ceremony backdrop and she did a perfect job with winding white, greys, and pinks throughout the arbor to make a wonderful ceremony focal point. For the reception I wanted flowers that were soft colors but still suitable for early-fall. Jill came up with the perfect mix of flowers and succulents that added texture but still seemed soft. My bouquet was also an amazing mix of succulents and flowers and it was just perfect. I wish it could have lasted forever.

Jill came highly recommended by our planner, Lindsey Farrell of Kelley Cannon Events, and she and Lindsey worked amazingly well together putting together my vision for my wedding. Overall I could not have asked for a better florist, everything was so perfect and I would recommend her to anyone needing flowers for any event!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We were extremely pleased with Jill and her team. She nailed our vision on the head.

She was very organized from our first meeting, was open to our ideas, added her own right-on-the-money ideas, and was happy to add new elements after we'd signed our contract. We were also very happy with the chuppah frame she provided.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Toulies en Fleur did an awesome job for our wedding!! Working with Jill was easy and she has lot of ideas and really enhanced my overall vision. We had 3 different arrangement for our dinner tables and each was equally impressive. Many of our guests commented on the flowers throughout the night and said how beautiful they were. Jill was able to work with in our budget and provide an excellent end product.

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill Medawar of Toulies en Fleur handled all of our flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. She was recommended by our wedding planner and it was definitely one of the best decisions we made. My then-fiance and I knew we didn't want an overabundance of flowers at our wedding. Instead we wanted to keep it simple and classy. When I didn't know what kind of flowers I wanted, Jill was able to make great recommendations. Instead of doing centerpieces we did eucalyptus and willow down the center of the table as a runner (we did long tables) and candles on either side. Jill took our ideas and created the most beautiful reception room. She even had a few flowers as a centerpiece near where we sat and it looked amazing! Our bouquets were very colorful and went with my color theme perfectly. She was very patient with us when we wanted to make sure we stayed within budget. Overall, we are extremely happy with what Jill was able to create with her amazing talent!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill was such a pleasure to work with! She has an unbelievable talent with flowers and sharing her visions with you! I showed her the flowers and style I was going for and she made it happen. Her work is beautiful and she is so attentive to detail. She had some beautiful vases and votives we were able to rent to make our dreams become a reality!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill provided the most amazing flowers and stunning floral arrangements for my wedding. Her creations are classy, gorgeous and breath-taking. All my guests jaws dropped. But it isnt just the beautiful arrangements she does that are out of this world, it is her attention to detail - she even glued on tiny strips of thin blue velvet ribbon on paper cones full of rose petals that the guests were to use to shower on us. She has a sense of style that is unmatched. She found flowers that were my style, even contacting vendors form the southern hemisphere for shipping! Highly recommend using this florist

• Flexibility: 5.0

The floral arrangements were beautiful. They took our vision and made it happen.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Tim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met with several florists and only Jill understood what I wanted. She had also done work at the hotel and in the small room that we had reserved. As a result she understood the nuances of the room and was able to offer some great ideas. She used my pins on Pinterest to see what I liked and we were able to really fine tune everything very easily. The final product was just lovely...perfect in size, color and she created the overall effect we were looking to achieve. Everyone raved about the flowers and happily took them all home! Jill was a joy to work with throughout the process. I recommend her highly!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill simply did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. She is extremely talented, flexible, and a great listener. When I saw the end product on our wedding day, I felt that she had taken an exact snapshot of what I had in mind and replicated the image perfectly. The blooms were large and fresh, and our guests were simply blown away. Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I saw the flowers, I was brought to tears. They were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Jane Nudd came up with the concept. The execution was flawless, and when a hurricane interrupted our expected shipment, they still were able to reach out to other vendors, pull together a beautiful presentation and complete the job without any additional stress on my daughter. Great, creative, professional team.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill is so professional, so sweet and really made my wedding come to life. I don't know much about flowers, I simply just told her colors and a vague image I had and she blew it out of the water. She truly is beyond talented!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill's work is simply stunning. Honestly she is beyond talented, beyond sweet, and the best anyone could ask for. I showed her couple of pictures to give her an idea of the colors I was looking for and she started showing me some relevant examples of arrangements and bridal bouquets that were exactly what I was looking for. The flowers were much better as I could have imagined. Well done Jill. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Toulies en Fleur did an absolutely beautiful job as my wedding florist. From the very beginning when I first met with Jill to go over my "wedding day vision", I knew I had picked the right florist. During our initial consultation meeting, Jill asked me numerous questions in order to get an exact sense of what I was looking for. She then e-mailed me a "vision board" to show me what ideas she had come up with, in order to assure she was on the right track of what I wanted. We then met at the reception site where she displayed several examples of her arrangements for me, in order to finalize the details.
Additionally, two days before my wedding, at the last minute, I asked Jill if she could incorporate a personal keepsake in my bouquet. Without hesitation she obtained the piece of jewelry from me and displayed the piece so beautifully within the bridal bouquet. It looked amazing!
On the day of the wedding, Jill personally delivered the (ladies') bouquets and corsages to my house and then the (mens') boutonnieres to the church.
Finally, when I walked into the reception hall after the wedding ceremony, the floral centerpieces took my breath away! They were absolutely stunning, and the room was gorgeous! Everything was BEAUTIFUL, right down to the floral petals she cascaded down and around the side of my wedding cake! Everything was a work of perfection!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012