Total DJ's Music Productions

Total DJ's Music Productions

"You set the Date Together We Create"

NY, NY

Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ceasar was such a wonderful DJ at our wedding! From the beginning of planning until the end, he was professional and accommodating. My husband and I were so nervous about music - we knew it could make or break our wedding! So we were very picky with who we chose. Ceasar had reasonable prices and great quality! He met with us or discussed via phone whenever I felt necessary to keep me sane! He customized to fit what we wanted and it was always considered OUR wedding, not HIS show. We really appreciated that. Everyone was dancing all night long at our reception! It was a blast and so many people told me it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to! We highly recommend Total DJs for your wedding. Thank You!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much to Total DJs for supplying outstanding entertainment on our wedding day. As we all know, the music at a wedding party can make or break a good time, and Total DJs made it a great time! Playing hits from all ages got all of our family and friends up dancing all night!
I will definitely use Total DJs service again as our family will be certain to have many more celebrations! I definitely recommend Total DJs to everyone.
Thanks a million!
- Shantee :)

• Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ceaser and his crew are amazing. We used them for our early October wedding that was nearly and hour away from their home base, but they were more than willing to make the drive. The setup looked awesome and they were so responsive to any changes that we made. I regret to say that it took us a while to figure out our music choices, leaving only a day or two for the DJ to get the music. But they did it and were amazing. They kept the party going and all my guests keep commenting on how great the DJ was....and I totally agree.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly can't say enough about Total DJ's Music Productions! They really helped me and Mike understand how a DJ is utilized for wedding. They didn't pressure us into an elaborate package and they were so flexible. Ceasar catered to all our needs and were able to give us advice on other aspects of our wedding. True professionals and perfectionist! Brides look no further!!

Sincerely,
Stacy & Mike Trionte

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

good job guys..keep up the good work..

• Wedding: 10/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and easy to work with! Would recommend to anyone. He was always on time for meetings and catered to my needs and tastes. Everyone had a great time at the event and he engaged the crowd. Would def. use again!! Thanks For everything!!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Total Service, Professionalism, High Energy Terrific! Music selections were just what we wanted and the energy was kept high all night! MC Mario was amazing and even got my Uncle Joe on the dance floor! (This is an accomplishment!) Thank You so much! Brides look no further!
- Marlene Howard

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Total DJs was awesome! They supplied sound for our ceremony and also were our DJs for the evening. From our initial meeting to the day of they helped us along the entire way! They were exactly what we wanted! The energy they gave off and the music selections were excellent! Thanks for making our night so wonderful!

• Wedding: 11/08/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Caeser was wonderful and gave us the experience that we wanted I strongly recommend him for any event.

• Wedding: 10/04/2008