Tops Friendly Markets

Tops Friendly Markets

Favorite
Tonawanda, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
4.2
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1
4.2

I know Tops may not be the first place for a wedding cake, but we actually enjoyed the design and the taste. Maybe it's because I worked there as a teenager, it was always my dream to have a wedding cake from there.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

TOPS had by far the lowest costing wedding cake. They have many models of cakes to choose from, along with colors and flavors, but they can't stray away much from what they already know (aka they can't produce a cake you find in a magazine). The caterers were friendly and willing to go over every cake with us and provide helpful feedback. TOPS even provides the cake stands you'll need. After the wedding I've heard from numerous guests how it was the best wedding cake they have ever had!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Tops Friendly Market did my wedding cake. They worked with me with the design, pretty much let me fly with it, changing the options they had. I was able to add horizontal strips, poka dots, and vertical strips for each differnt layer of the cake. Price could not be beat!!!

4.3

I actually got my cake from the Tops in Erie, Pa (814-155-9000). The cakes were delicious! We had two sheet cakes, one with a Leggo chess scene on the top of it, and the other was a photo image cake with a character from a PC game my husband played! They tasted great!! The chess cake couldn't have been more perfect! The image on the photo cake was disappointingly small. It was a half sheet cake with room enough for an 8"x10" photo. The size of the picture couldn't have been larger than 5"x8". When I asked about it, I was told that that is how they all come out of the cake photo "printer", regardless of the size of the cake.

3.2

My bridal bouquet was gorgeous as well as all the corsages and boutineers for the guys, parents, grandparents, etc...

The bridesmaids bouquets did not come out how I wanted them to, but we improvised and added some more flowers and it ended up looking gorgeous.

I would reccommend them if the flowers are not the mosti mportant part of the day for you and if you are looking to not spend a lot of money.

Services Used: Flowers

We loved tops for our wedding cake! They treated us very well even though the cake was bargain priced. The cake was deliver on time, in perfect condition, looking just as we had planned. We just gave them a picture of which we liked and Tops delivered! I absolutely recommend this to anyone. Don't let the fact that Tops is a supermarket stop you from taking advantage of their wonderful service!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very efficient and wonderful cake

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We purchased our flowers from Tops and were very happy with how they turned out. We got an excellent product at an excellent cost

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake