Tom Thumb Floral Dept.

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't tell you enough good things about this store & the floral department. TOP NOTCH!!!!

• Wedding: 01/13/2013
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Great flowers! Loved using them. Much better prices than any others but still looked GREAT!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter has a large wedding (200 guests) Tom Thumb floral in Mansfield did centerpieces for all 28 tables, the bride's bouquet and all the flowers for the wedding party as well as flowers for the church. The cost was pleasantly surprising and the flowers were out of this world! The crew that came in to decorate was fast and very friendly. Everything was exactly as we had discussed and I would use them again in a heartbeat. I was skeptical at first, because we had been quoted twice the amount by other florists. They were absolutely the best and I still have flowers a week later that look like we got them yesterday.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012

Hi Everyone...

You never thought that Tom thumb would be the place to do wedding flowers....but I was highly impressed by the way the florist came up with designs and ideas for our wedding colors, and the fact that she added in blooms that I never would have thought to put together myself. I certainly recommend looking into them for your weddin flowers, and cost before going to an actual florist shop...they could save you time and money.

• Wedding: 03/28/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Originally, we were going to do the flowers ourselves (outdoor wedding, just needed bouquets and boutenniers for the boys). Tom Thumb has a large selection of fresh flowers to choose from and was very close to our venue. The ladies in the Floral Dept. started off by showing us how to make our own bouquets, then offered to do it for us even though the wedding was the next day (didn't have huge party, but still...that's a lot of work!). We didn't want anything fancy, just some roses with some greenery thrown in. They took our colors and went to town! They showed us tons of ribbons and suggested complimentary colors to brighten up the bouquets. Everything turned out lovely and the flowers were awesome! The bouquets even came in their own glass vases to ensure freshness. I couldn't have expected more from a "professional" florist who would have charged us three times as much as Tom Thumb. Don't be put off by the fact that this is a grocery store, those ladies are amazing! Our guests were amazed when they asked who the florist was and we said, "Tom Thumb!"

• Wedding: 11/03/2007