TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I think my wedding cake was the thing at my wedding that most people told me they liked. Everyone said it was delicious and we had 4 different flavors (each tier a different flavor) so they must have all been great. It looked amazing also of course but tasted even better. We didn't do the frozen cake thing so I think each year we'll just go get a small cake from them 'cause their cakes are delish!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Let me just say that this is the best cake I have ever had! The vanilla rum cake with raspberry filling and buttercream icing was to die for! The design of the cake and the perfection it was delivered was magnificent. HIGHLY RECOMMEND to brides looking for pretty but most important, delicious cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best tasting most beautiful cake ever! They where the only ones I went to. I know all the other ones so didn't feel a need to try them I didn't know Todo Dulce so when my photographer told me about them I had to check them out. In Miami we have a lot of talented cake makers but they lack in taste not Todo Dulce they where amazing the design beautiful delivered on time. Everything was perfect can't wait for my 1 year anniversary to eat the frozen cake I kept. They truly blew me away it came out much better then I imagined.
Thank you girls sooooo much!

Recently Married

We picked Todo Dulce for our wedding cake after researching different companies and attending many cake tastings. We felt that Todo Dulce was the best tasting cake with the best value!! The wedding cake was included in our venue package, however the fondant was not. You'd be surprised what companies charge for fondant. Todo Dulce was extremely reasonable in pricing and the cake was to die for!! We had sent them an image of what we wanted the cake to look like but also gave them the freedom to make changes if needed. We weren't sure what we were going to get but WOW our cake was beautiful!!! Everyone complimented the cake and asked if we had any leftovers the next day!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It was such a pleasure working with Todo Dulces on our rehearsal dinner and wedding cake. Their cakes taste wonderfully and it was fun popping by and buying a slice during the entire wedding planning process.
Their cakes are not inexpensive but well worth the price when it comes to their freshness and flavor. My only issue was the color of the bands painted on my cake were nothing like the ones in the picture and what we had discussed. That was quite disappointing considering the cake was so simple. Other than that I do recommend them....

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Todo Dulces was able to mimick the exact photo of the wedding cake I wanted. I was so pleased with the result and the cake flavored are delicious! My wedding cake was perfect. You can't go wrong with Todo Dulces..

Kristy
11/29/2014

Todo Dulces was recommended to me by World Resort Bimini. I sent Gisselle Cruz a picture of the cake we wanted, she addressed my every concern and answered all my questions. Todo Dulces delivered our wedding cake exactly as promised and it was beautiful!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amazing wedding cake! They nailed it! Did exactly what we ask for! It was a dream come true. Not only did it look beautiful but our cake tasted amazing! All our guest are still talking about our cake!!! Can't wait to order for our 1 year anniversary! Best coconut cake ever!

Jose and Jessica Estopinan

Claudia
11/22/2014

The cake was tasty and very beautiful.

3.3

I was very disappointed with my wedding cake. Also, my handmade wedding topper was damaged while in their care.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I were recently married (September 20, 2014) at the Coral Gables Country Club. The reservation/booking of the venue package included several cake vendors to choose from.

We embarked on the cake tasting appointments journey to the many popular Miami shops. Needless to say, the service and quality at Todo Dulces was LIKE NO OTHER! While other shops boasted about trendy flour-less cakes and the local celebrities they were delivering to, Giselle at Todo Dulces gave us an amazing presentation on our options for the dessert of our special day.

Giselle patiently worked with us to create the perfect sketch of our dream cake! She truly educated us about all the different types ribbons that could be added (colors, textures...), the types of ruffles that could be created with buttercream or fondant, sizes, shapes, colors and so on. Then came the tasting... wow! There was not a single flavor that we tried that we did not like - what a difficult decision!!! I am not a fan of key lime pie, I've never been. I tried it... guess what? We used it as one of the layers for our cake, along with marble and almond!

I cannot wait to order another cake from Todo Dulces - they are definitely my one and only go-to for cakes and desserts!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Todo Dulce is truly incredible. Their cake creations are original and allow you to incorporate different flavors on each tier. My guests absolutely loved our wedding cake and I recommend them to everyone I know.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Perfect tasting vanilla cake to please all the palates! We had an extra tall wedding cake with dangling crystals in between each layer. The cake required a lot of work and I believe the end price was fair. They are very nice and will do whatever you want. Highly talented group of girls!

1+ year ago

My cake was delicious...so everyone said! So glad they were added as a vendor at my hotel as I was not wowed by the other two choices. The whole process was easy and quick. When we had to adjust for a lower number of guests, they just said okay. Can't comment on value as it was included with my hotel package, but I expect they are above average in the price to quality ratio.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

this was the best part of the food for my wedding. my caterer completely let me down and gave me food that was nothing like the contract or the tasting but the cake from this vendor actually exceeded expectations set at the tasting and that's really saying something. we had 3 layers: a big chocolate cake with chocolate ganache bottom layer, a coconut cake with dulce de leche filling middle layer, and a hazelnut and mocha ganache top layer to save for the anniversary. everyone raved about the cake and we completely finished the bottom and middle layers. a couple of people said it was the best wedding cake they'd ever had and I had one friend say she could eat that coconut layer for breakfast every morning! thanks, Todo Dulce!

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christina!!!! It was a pleasure!!! I hope see you soon again.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wow! The cake was absolutely beautiful! Even more beautiful than my vision! I would definitely recommend Todo Dulces. True artists!