TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet

6360 Bird Rd.
Miami, FL 33155 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan

4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was tasty and very beautiful.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Claudia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todo Dulce is truly incredible. Their cake creations are original and allow you to incorporate different flavors on each tier. My guests absolutely loved our wedding cake and I recommend them to everyone I know.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect tasting vanilla cake to please all the palates! We had an extra tall wedding cake with dangling crystals in between each layer. The cake required a lot of work and I believe the end price was fair. They are very nice and will do whatever you want. Highly talented group of girls!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

this was the best part of the food for my wedding. my caterer completely let me down and gave me food that was nothing like the contract or the tasting but the cake from this vendor actually exceeded expectations set at the tasting and that's really saying something. we had 3 layers: a big chocolate cake with chocolate ganache bottom layer, a coconut cake with dulce de leche filling middle layer, and a hazelnut and mocha ganache top layer to save for the anniversary. everyone raved about the cake and we completely finished the bottom and middle layers. a couple of people said it was the best wedding cake they'd ever had and I had one friend say she could eat that coconut layer for breakfast every morning! thanks, Todo Dulce!

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christina!!!! It was a pleasure!!! I hope see you soon again.

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todo Dulce made our wedding cake and it was PERFECTION and DELICIOUS!!!! So happy with how everything turned out. My husband and I only had to go once for a cake tasting and then once more to finalize the design and pay the difference. We left our cake topper with them and everything made it to our venue and was beautiful! Definitely recommend them.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DELICIOUS cake with AMAZING flavors -- it will be hard to choose!!

PERFECTLY impeccable design -- so creative and they will work to make your ideal dream wedding cake come true.

THANK YOU for making us such a BEAUTIFUL cake with the most amazing ornate designs. We are still hearing how gorgeous and delicious our wedding cake was!!

XOXO, Grace & JT

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet responded with the following comments:

Hi guys! Thank you SO much for the great feedback! It's was our pleasure to be part of such a great day!
Thank you one more time, and hope to see you back soon... :)

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake came out beautiful and it tasted amazing! My guests loved it! I told them exactly how I wanted my cake to look and it came out better than expected! I highly recommend them.

Hi Carla!

We are very happy you loved your wedding cake. Everything came out beautiful, and we are glad you gave us the opportunity to cooperate on your special day. Congrats once to you and Sam! Hope to see you guys back soon!
XO

• Wedding: 03/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was excellent! Looked just like the picture I gave them!! Tastes great deff recommend them!

• Wedding: 02/09/2014
Valerie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This little place tucked in a strip mall in a part of Miami I rarely pass through, was a true gem! Our planners from Events on a Budget brought us here for a tasting, and we were beyond impressed. They have a special way of using rum in the cake that adds a delicious flavor and moist texture. But what really blew us away was the custom cake design and flavor they made for us. The cake chef was like an artist, drawing the cake on paper from the cakes I showed her on Pinterest that I wanted to combine. I felt like we were on a bakery competition show, it was cool! Then we brought her a slice of cake from a bakery we love (but didn't do wedding cakes) and she put a twist on that creating a key lime and raspberry cake (the original was lemon but due to it being south Florida we liked her idea to use lime instead). I will use them again and definitely recommend them to others!

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback, it really means a lot to us. We are very happy we created the cake of your dreams. Thank YOU for allowing us to be part of such an special day...
See you back soon!
Todo Dulces!

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Key lime and chocolate ganache were our two flavors and man was it delicious! Guests keep raving about how good it was! My only complaint is that during our cake tasting we had to wait an hour (we had an appointment And arrived 5 minutes early!) to taste cake flavors. We were rushed, the little bakery was so packed and crowded, and the employee was overwhelmed. That was not how I imagined my wedding cake tasting with my fiancé. They should block out time slots just for brides and grooms so that they can enjoy the cake tasting experience. Otherwise, their services were excellent!!! I definitely recommend them! Just don't make an appointment during busy hours because you'll end up waiting and stressed out.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was exactly what I wanted and gorgeous!!! Todo Dulces was extremely accommodating and really saw my vision and brought it to life. Best of all, the taste was delicious.. All my guests LOVED the cake! Thank you for making my wedding cake a dream!!

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet responded with the following comments:

Hi and thank you for your feedback! We are very glad to hear this, and happy to know that you had the cake of your dreams, on such a special night!
Hope to see you back soon!

Todo Dulces...

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todo Dulce makes delicious cakes. They were 1 of 3 cake vendors we could choose from with our hotel package. We tried them first and couldn't bother trying the others. We chose the coconut rum and key lime flavors for our wedding cake tiers. Everyone loved the taste and Alejandra and Laura were great to work with. They listened to what we wanted and designed the cake exactly as we wished. They sell slices in the store as well - perfect for just a small craving. Would definitely order more cakes from them in the future!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Anonymous
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would have rated them a 5 out of 5 except for they did not provide me with the 3 different flavors for my cake. But I will overlook it because the cake was delicious and the wedding guests really enjoyed it. No one other than the wedding planner, my groom and myself knew the cake was supposed to be different flavors so it wasn't that big of a deal. Overall, Todo is a great cake vendor. They are very kind, responsive and professional. I would recommend their cakes to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
Francoise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They make the most beautiful and delicious cakes ever. Tons of flavors to choose from- we did some tiers red velvet and some tiers marble. Everyone loved the cake! The cake toppers are also very well priced. At first I thought they were expensive and told them I'd look for my own but after searching tons of websites I actually went with theirs, it was nicer and better priced than what I found online.

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. It was a pleasure to meet you.
We hope to see soon again.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GREAT Service!! Delicious cake and Delicious desserts. I LOVED my cake from the look to the taste. The girls at Todo Dulce made it a wonderful experience! They were great in every way. Everyone in the wedding raved about how wonderful the cake was :)

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, the cake was DELISH! I mean, how many times have you been to a wedding where the cake might have looked good but tasted like cardboard? That will not happen here. Secondly, the cake was beautiful and was designed custom for my wedding. We pulled some ideas from other cakes and combined them to make mine. And it was affordable!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
305-667-6150
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards