TLP Studios

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The talent of Melinda Breza and her team (Ron & Sarah) was truly amazing. The quality of the photos were fantastic and beautiful. Without a doubt the group is very talented and easy to work with. Every detail was taken care of and well done. The packages they offer are reasonable and well worth it. It was such a beautiful day wish we could do it all over again!! I highly recommend TLP Studios and Melinda. She captured the magic of our day and it was perfect.
Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My sister had used Melinda's Photography for her wedding years ago, and I knew from that day on she would be my photographer. I couldnt believe how wonderful she was. Melinda and her assitant worked great me and the bridal party to get the best shots available. I have recommended her to some of my friends who are now enaged and after they saw my final album, they are going to book with her also!! She's fantastic!
Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in on our wedding day! We loved all of our proofs so much and have received so many compliments on them. We couldn't have asked for better photographers! Thank you again for all of your hard work and dedication to making our day one to remember.
Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Let me start by saying that I am known to find quality products at a reasonable price. I do my research before making any purchases and TLP Studios proved to be a great buy for our wedding photography needs! We had a fairly large wedding party and a significant guest list and they seemed to capture EVERYTHING. Thier quality of work was flawless and they were a pleasure to work with. They knew where to be, when to step in and I honestly didn't even know they were at the reception. They were flexible with my requests and did plenty of posed pictures to satisfy the whole family (ie... mothers!). My wedding album is gorgeous, I love it! Melinda was kind enough to post all of my pictures to the website so I could view them all 100x's before choosing and then was able to post the actual album layout before I ordered it! I was able to make some changes and am 100% satisfied with the final product. I would recommend them to everyone (and have)! If you want to see their work, they have a great website where you can view recent weddings. You won't be disappointed!
Wedding: 04/25/2009
 215-938-9800
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire