TLC Bridal Boutique

TLC Bridal Boutique

Our gowns will capture your heart and leave him.....breathless

236A North Market St
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had such an amazing experience at TLC! Suzi helped me find a beautiful lace dress. She was so nice and fun. All of the staff are very friendly and made the whole experience a memorable one.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Just picked up my dress today! The staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable. The have a beautiful selection of all kinds of styles and their accessories are great too! Will definitely recommend to friends in the future.

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
Kathryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was more than helpful and listened to me and each of my guests and was able to find me the gown of my dreams! I absolutely love this shop and had the best experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recently bought my dress at TLC Bridal Boutique. I reserved a Bridal exclusive with them that included drinks and hor' dourves. When I initially made the appointment I spoke on the phone with Suzi and knew immediately after hanging up that I made the right choice by calling them. Upon arriving I felt like a princess. I had the boutique to myself and loved ones and would be working with Sue and Suzi. These women were beyond accommodating, knowledgeable, and down to earth. They turned a stressful experience into a warm memory for years to come. It is this type of customer service that makes them successful and unique as my cousin said right away after leaving that she would come back here the moment she becomes engaged.

Thanks again ladies!

• Wedding: 10/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at TLC are fun, upbeat, and show a genuine passion for their job. They are just as excited as you are to find your gown. Not pushy at all - which I unfortunately experienced at other dress stores. My first experience with TLC was Jay-Jay and she was a hoot. I knew it was going to be a great experience from the second I met her. She helped me find my dream dress. The stars aligned perfectly when I called back and the dress I wanted to try on a 2nd time was the only one they had left out of the ones I tried on. I live out of state and they are going to ship me my dress so I don't have to travel for alterations, which makes it so much easier on me. Thanks TLC for your passionate, professional service!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I went to several different Bridal Boutiques and didn't feel it was a good match for me. I went to TLC Bridal Boutique expecting the same outcome and was pleasantly surprised! The ladies were extremely friendly and catered to my needs. JayJay is the absolute best!! She made me feel so comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted just from talking to me. What was amazing, I had wrote down different styles that I liked and without me showing her she picked out my top choice. My dress is absolutely perfect.l!! JayJay made me feel as if she was a long time friend that was helping me pick out my dress. Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2015
Lecole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The team was extremely helpful. I would recommend them highly. They had a variety of selections to choose from.

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
Grace
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my dress from TLC and they were fabulous! I was feel ing a bit stressed after my first few wedding dress shopping experiences, but TLC was wonderful. I worked with Suzi, and JayJay for a bit as well. Suzi is truly the best! She made me feel so comfortable, pulled all different styles of dresses for me, dolled me up with all kinds of belts and accessories to show me various looks, and kept my mom, maid of honor and I laughing the whole time. The shop is also super cute, with a great selection. I couldn't have asked for more and will definitely recommend TLC to my friends.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent boutique; so helpful and had wonderful selection. They even allowed me an additional appointment to show my dad the dress before I bought it when they were incredibly busy!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Buying my dress at TLC was an absolute dream from start to finish! I worked with Sue, who put me at ease and made a potentially stressful experience so much fun. There was no rushing and no pressure, and even though there were many other brides there on the same day, Sue made me feel so special. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted, but Sue had a true eye for styles that would be flattering on my body type- I ended up choosing the first one I tried on! All of the employees were warm and friendly and made the whole experience so exciting and memorable.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience there. My appointment I made in advance had gotten lost somehow, and they accommodated me without missing a beat. Everyone was friendly, and very obviously knowledgable about fitting specific body types with gowns and accessorizing. If you are looking for a personalized experience, this is your shop!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My experience at TLC was amazing! I described what I like and she came back with about 7 dresses, one of them being THE dress! I definitely will recommend TLC to anyone who has a special event.

• Wedding: 08/30/2015
Gloryvee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My mom and I had such an amazing time with Jayjay. I could not have asked for a better person to help me make one of the biggest decisions for my wedding! The shop is warm, inviting and packed full of options. I can't say enough how thrilled I am about my choice to fly all the way from the OC to MD to go shopping for my dress with my mom in my home town at TLC Bridal! xoxoxo

• Flexibility: 5.0

TLC was a great place to get my gown!!! From the moment I stepped in I felt welcome. The shop was so inviting and the special touches like my name on the chalkboard and adding my picture to the Facebook page made me feel like I was the most important person to come into that shop. Sue my stylist was great and so incredibly helpful. I loved working with this boutique to find my dress for the big day!!

• Wedding: 07/31/2015
Katherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is exactly the experience I had hoped for! I never tried on a dress that was more than my budget, and we got wine afterwards! It was amazing.

• Wedding: 07/25/2015
Cassie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very cute little boutique! Chic and quaint, and still had a large selection of very gorgeous dresses! TLC had exactly what I went to look for and it ended up being the dress I bought. They were not pushy at all and let me make my own decision. I felt very comfortable and relaxed.

301-662-8874
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards