TLC Bridal Boutique

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I had such an amazing experience at TLC! Suzi helped me find a beautiful lace dress. She was so nice and fun. All of the staff are very friendly and made the whole experience a memorable one.

Kathryn
10/17/2015

Just picked up my dress today! The staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable. The have a beautiful selection of all kinds of styles and their accessories are great too! Will definitely recommend to friends in the future.

[Private]

The staff was more than helpful and listened to me and each of my guests and was able to find me the gown of my dreams! I absolutely love this shop and had the best experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I recently bought my dress at TLC Bridal Boutique. I reserved a Bridal exclusive with them that included drinks and hor' dourves. When I initially made the appointment I spoke on the phone with Suzi and knew immediately after hanging up that I made the right choice by calling them. Upon arriving I felt like a princess. I had the boutique to myself and loved ones and would be working with Sue and Suzi. These women were beyond accommodating, knowledgeable, and down to earth. They turned a stressful experience into a warm memory for years to come. It is this type of customer service that makes them successful and unique as my cousin said right away after leaving that she would come back here the moment she becomes engaged.

Thanks again ladies!

[Private]

The ladies at TLC are fun, upbeat, and show a genuine passion for their job. They are just as excited as you are to find your gown. Not pushy at all - which I unfortunately experienced at other dress stores. My first experience with TLC was Jay-Jay and she was a hoot. I knew it was going to be a great experience from the second I met her. She helped me find my dream dress. The stars aligned perfectly when I called back and the dress I wanted to try on a 2nd time was the only one they had left out of the ones I tried on. I live out of state and they are going to ship me my dress so I don't have to travel for alterations, which makes it so much easier on me. Thanks TLC for your passionate, professional service!

Lecole
10/04/2015

I went to several different Bridal Boutiques and didn't feel it was a good match for me. I went to TLC Bridal Boutique expecting the same outcome and was pleasantly surprised! The ladies were extremely friendly and catered to my needs. JayJay is the absolute best!! She made me feel so comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted just from talking to me. What was amazing, I had wrote down different styles that I liked and without me showing her she picked out my top choice. My dress is absolutely perfect.l!! JayJay made me feel as if she was a long time friend that was helping me pick out my dress. Thank you so much!!

Grace
10/03/2015

The team was extremely helpful. I would recommend them highly. They had a variety of selections to choose from.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love everything about this boutique!!!I had the absolute best experience at TLC Bridal Boutique! I worked with Suzi who helped me find me the perfect dress and JayJay the owner who helped me order it when Suzi was out. My family absolutely loved going there and sharing the experience with me too! Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable and they truly want to help you find the perfect dress for you. I would and will highly recommend TLC Bridal Boutique to every bride I know looking to find their perfect dress! I want them to have the same experience as I did!

[Private]

I bought my dress from TLC and they were fabulous! I was feel ing a bit stressed after my first few wedding dress shopping experiences, but TLC was wonderful. I worked with Suzi, and JayJay for a bit as well. Suzi is truly the best! She made me feel so comfortable, pulled all different styles of dresses for me, dolled me up with all kinds of belts and accessories to show me various looks, and kept my mom, maid of honor and I laughing the whole time. The shop is also super cute, with a great selection. I couldn't have asked for more and will definitely recommend TLC to my friends.

[Private]

Excellent boutique; so helpful and had wonderful selection. They even allowed me an additional appointment to show my dad the dress before I bought it when they were incredibly busy!

[Private]

Buying my dress at TLC was an absolute dream from start to finish! I worked with Sue, who put me at ease and made a potentially stressful experience so much fun. There was no rushing and no pressure, and even though there were many other brides there on the same day, Sue made me feel so special. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted, but Sue had a true eye for styles that would be flattering on my body type- I ended up choosing the first one I tried on! All of the employees were warm and friendly and made the whole experience so exciting and memorable.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I told her what kind of style I was looking for, she not only nailed it and I found THE dress, but she also let me try on all different types of gowns for the full experience and all of us had a great time! I really felt like both ladies actually cared about finding me the perfect dress, professional and knowledgeable, as well as fun and understanding! I will always remember the day I found my wedding dress because of how special they made me feel and what a great time it was! I truely appreciate everything, thank you!!

[Private]

They were very helpful. And very patient with me. Also they're very friendly and there was no pressure to buy anything.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at TLC was amazing! I described what I like and she came back with about 7 dresses, one of them being THE dress! I definitely will recommend TLC to anyone who has a special event.

[Private]

My mom and I had such an amazing time with Jayjay. I could not have asked for a better person to help me make one of the biggest decisions for my wedding! The shop is warm, inviting and packed full of options. I can't say enough how thrilled I am about my choice to fly all the way from the OC to MD to go shopping for my dress with my mom in my home town at TLC Bridal! xoxoxo

Sarah
08/08/2015

Wonderful experience- far exceeded my other experience at another shop. Attendant was exactly the kind of person I expected and needed!