TLC Bridal Boutique

TLC Bridal Boutique

Our gowns will capture your heart and leave him.....breathless

236A North Market St
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had such an amazing experience at TLC! Suzi helped me find a beautiful lace dress. She was so nice and fun. All of the staff are very friendly and made the whole experience a memorable one.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was more than helpful and listened to me and each of my guests and was able to find me the gown of my dreams! I absolutely love this shop and had the best experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recently bought my dress at TLC Bridal Boutique. I reserved a Bridal exclusive with them that included drinks and hor' dourves. When I initially made the appointment I spoke on the phone with Suzi and knew immediately after hanging up that I made the right choice by calling them. Upon arriving I felt like a princess. I had the boutique to myself and loved ones and would be working with Sue and Suzi. These women were beyond accommodating, knowledgeable, and down to earth. They turned a stressful experience into a warm memory for years to come. It is this type of customer service that makes them successful and unique as my cousin said right away after leaving that she would come back here the moment she becomes engaged.

Thanks again ladies!

• Wedding: 10/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to several different Bridal Boutiques and didn't feel it was a good match for me. I went to TLC Bridal Boutique expecting the same outcome and was pleasantly surprised! The ladies were extremely friendly and catered to my needs. JayJay is the absolute best!! She made me feel so comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted just from talking to me. What was amazing, I had wrote down different styles that I liked and without me showing her she picked out my top choice. My dress is absolutely perfect.l!! JayJay made me feel as if she was a long time friend that was helping me pick out my dress. Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2015
Lecole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent boutique; so helpful and had wonderful selection. They even allowed me an additional appointment to show my dad the dress before I bought it when they were incredibly busy!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience there. My appointment I made in advance had gotten lost somehow, and they accommodated me without missing a beat. Everyone was friendly, and very obviously knowledgable about fitting specific body types with gowns and accessorizing. If you are looking for a personalized experience, this is your shop!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My mom and I had such an amazing time with Jayjay. I could not have asked for a better person to help me make one of the biggest decisions for my wedding! The shop is warm, inviting and packed full of options. I can't say enough how thrilled I am about my choice to fly all the way from the OC to MD to go shopping for my dress with my mom in my home town at TLC Bridal! xoxoxo

• Flexibility: 5.0

This is exactly the experience I had hoped for! I never tried on a dress that was more than my budget, and we got wine afterwards! It was amazing.

• Wedding: 07/25/2015
Cassie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very cute little boutique! Chic and quaint, and still had a large selection of very gorgeous dresses! TLC had exactly what I went to look for and it ended up being the dress I bought. They were not pushy at all and let me make my own decision. I felt very comfortable and relaxed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my time at TLC Boutique. Everyone was so helpful and made my experience so fun!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I went to TLC Bridal and Sue was my consultant she was so pleasant and listened to exactly what I wanted within my budget. The owner JJ has a great personality and is also very easy to talk to. I tried on about 6 dresses and once I slipped into dress number 4 I knew it was the one. Once I said yes Sue got me, my mother and future mother in law champagne and took all of our pictures. Again we had a wonderful experience I would recommend all brides go to TLC the selection is great and they have real women sizes not just a size 8 that's really like a 6 in street size (I find that other shops sample sizes are only size 6-10)

• Wedding: 07/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at TLC are just awesome. They are very knowledgeable and they went above and beyond with their customer service. They were so welcoming & helpful. I came in with the idea I was going to buy a gown I came across on Pinterest but ended up saying "Yes!" to a gown that Suzi found for me.. I drove 3 hours to come here & I am so glad that I did! Thank you again TLC, you all are fabulous!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TLC Bridal Boutique Inc & their staff are amazing!!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2015
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

love the ladies:) such a Great help :)

• Wedding: 06/27/2015
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tlc bridal boutique gave me a wonderful experience as a bride looking for a wedding gown. They were very professional and kind and I would definitely reccomend this boutique to anyone in search of a perfect gown for a very reasonable price in a comfortable atmosphere!

• Wedding: 06/19/2015
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the perfect wedding dress at TLC Boutique and will also be looking for bridesmaids dresses here. From the moment I called to schedule an appt, I felt like they were enthusiastic about helping me. When I went in for my appt, everyone was very nice and welcoming. My consultant, Suzy, was fabulous and I loved every minute with her. She really listened to my wants and was very helpful with giving her own advice. I felt very special that day and like a one of a kind bride. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/13/2015
Kasey
301-662-8874
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards