TLC Bridal Boutique

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I loved everything about the staff and my experience at TLC! I am such a picky person and NEVER thought I'd find my dress the first time I went to look, but I did! There is no way that this would've happened at any other shop- I felt so comfortable and relaxed the entire time and never felt like I was being pushed to choose a dress. The girls were simply there to help me find what I wanted and try dresses on which was huge for me. I would recommend TLC to everyone!

Kendall
09/04/2016

TLC was the first location I went to to look for my dress and I loved everything about it! The dresses were gorgeous, the employees were wonderful and the building itself made me feel so warm and welcome. I had no clue the type of dress I was interested in but as I tried on countless dresses (all which were in my budgeted price range) I found one that was perfect for me in every way. As the staff talked with me about the dress and allowed me to stand there forever contemplating it since this was the first time Id gone dress shopping, I couldn't imagine a better fit for me. I cannot wait to walk into my future wearing this dress that perfectly matches my style and personality.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

TLC Bridal Boutique made this potentially stressful event absolutely enjoyable! We had a private appointment with food and champagne. JayJay made it extra special and provided us with chocolate covered strawberries and added pumpkin juice to our champagne. So delicious!! She was so helpful through my entire appointment, so I never felt pressured. With each dress, she new just what to add to complete the look- a little belt or a cute bird cage veil. She also let us take as many pictures as we wanted which is a MUST if you can't decide between two dresses and need some time to think it over. I just can't say enough good things about my experience there. All of their dresses were in my budget, so it was also great to be able to try on any dress in the shop and know I could afford it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Absolutely LOVED working with TLC to find my wedding dress. I was nervous about trying on dresses and doing the whole girl thing with ooohhhs and ahhs, but they made it a wonderful experience. I will recommend TLC to anyone who needs a wedding dress.

[Private]

Helped me find my dream dress without any trouble or problems. I enjoyed working with the staff at TLC and would thoroughly recommend the vendor to others. Look forward to returning for my bridesmaids dresses.

[Private]

I went to 4 places to look at dresses and this was by far the best place I went to. The staff greeted my mom and I with excitement. They were happy and fun and friendly. They did whatever they could to make dress shopping fun, relaxing, and stress free. Highly recommend this place. They have the brides interest at heart.

[Private]

I had such an amazing experience at TLC! Suzi helped me find a beautiful lace dress. She was so nice and fun. All of the staff are very friendly and made the whole experience a memorable one.

Kathryn
10/17/2015

Just picked up my dress today! The staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable. The have a beautiful selection of all kinds of styles and their accessories are great too! Will definitely recommend to friends in the future.

[Private]

The staff was more than helpful and listened to me and each of my guests and was able to find me the gown of my dreams! I absolutely love this shop and had the best experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I recently bought my dress at TLC Bridal Boutique. I reserved a Bridal exclusive with them that included drinks and hor' dourves. When I initially made the appointment I spoke on the phone with Suzi and knew immediately after hanging up that I made the right choice by calling them. Upon arriving I felt like a princess. I had the boutique to myself and loved ones and would be working with Sue and Suzi. These women were beyond accommodating, knowledgeable, and down to earth. They turned a stressful experience into a warm memory for years to come. It is this type of customer service that makes them successful and unique as my cousin said right away after leaving that she would come back here the moment she becomes engaged.

Thanks again ladies!

[Private]

The ladies at TLC are fun, upbeat, and show a genuine passion for their job. They are just as excited as you are to find your gown. Not pushy at all - which I unfortunately experienced at other dress stores. My first experience with TLC was Jay-Jay and she was a hoot. I knew it was going to be a great experience from the second I met her. She helped me find my dream dress. The stars aligned perfectly when I called back and the dress I wanted to try on a 2nd time was the only one they had left out of the ones I tried on. I live out of state and they are going to ship me my dress so I don't have to travel for alterations, which makes it so much easier on me. Thanks TLC for your passionate, professional service!

Lecole
10/04/2015

I went to several different Bridal Boutiques and didn't feel it was a good match for me. I went to TLC Bridal Boutique expecting the same outcome and was pleasantly surprised! The ladies were extremely friendly and catered to my needs. JayJay is the absolute best!! She made me feel so comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted just from talking to me. What was amazing, I had wrote down different styles that I liked and without me showing her she picked out my top choice. My dress is absolutely perfect.l!! JayJay made me feel as if she was a long time friend that was helping me pick out my dress. Thank you so much!!

Grace
10/03/2015

The team was extremely helpful. I would recommend them highly. They had a variety of selections to choose from.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love everything about this boutique!!!I had the absolute best experience at TLC Bridal Boutique! I worked with Suzi who helped me find me the perfect dress and JayJay the owner who helped me order it when Suzi was out. My family absolutely loved going there and sharing the experience with me too! Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable and they truly want to help you find the perfect dress for you. I would and will highly recommend TLC Bridal Boutique to every bride I know looking to find their perfect dress! I want them to have the same experience as I did!

[Private]

I bought my dress from TLC and they were fabulous! I was feel ing a bit stressed after my first few wedding dress shopping experiences, but TLC was wonderful. I worked with Suzi, and JayJay for a bit as well. Suzi is truly the best! She made me feel so comfortable, pulled all different styles of dresses for me, dolled me up with all kinds of belts and accessories to show me various looks, and kept my mom, maid of honor and I laughing the whole time. The shop is also super cute, with a great selection. I couldn't have asked for more and will definitely recommend TLC to my friends.

[Private]

Excellent boutique; so helpful and had wonderful selection. They even allowed me an additional appointment to show my dad the dress before I bought it when they were incredibly busy!