Tlaquepaque Chapel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Adam was fantastic! Every phone call answered promptly...every question answered. the chapel is beautiful and elegant. Would definitely recommend for an intimate wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a beautiful place for a ceremony. It met all expectations. Adam was responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One of the most gorgeous wedding locations in all of Sedona. So rustic and romantic. Adam was extremely accomodating and helped us plan our perfect day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tlaquepaque is beautiful. I had my ceremony at Patio de Las Campanas Courtyard and my reception at Calle Independencia. The courtyard is so green and looks even better in photographs (and it is amazing real-life too!). Calle Independencia is amazing as the sun goes down. You are dancing under the twinkly lights and open sky with the stars. Sedona is so dark that you can see the stars perfectly. It is truly a location that you don't need to spend much money on flowers.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

We got married at the Patio de las Campanas and had our reception at the Calle de Independencia. The Tlaquepaque was such a perfect wedding venue-it was everything that we hoped for. Everyone loved the romantic/old world setting that it provided. The ceremony location is gorgeous with the ivy foliage, the romantic archways, trickling fountains and the perfect icing on the cake-the ringing bells when they pronounce you man and wife. The reception site was just as magical with the cobblestone streets and strung white lights. We knew the first time that we viewed the property that it was exactly what we were looking for. One negative, you have to absolutely hire a coordinator for this venue due to limited prep time, which can make the venue more expensive.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married on the Terrace above the Patio del Norte and held our reception at the Patio de las Campanas, and both were absolutely lovely and intimate spaces! Adam was incredibly helpful and patient throughout the entire process. He always returned my emails right away, no matter how small the question!! Many of our guests told us that our wedding was the most beautiful they had ever been to, and I can't imagine a more special place to be married! We are happy to always have Tlaquepaque, and Sedona, to return to on special anniversaries!! Please consider this space for your upcoming wedding, you will not regret it!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tlaquepaque was so beautiful. I didn't need to decorate much since the entire place looks amazing. We had a lot of beautiful pictures, it was easy picking out places to photograph since everything is so beautiful. Adam was wonderful to work with. He was patient with us and answered all of our questions. Thank you so much for a wonderful memory.

Profile Picture
Jenni
07/31/2010

The Tlaquepaque venue is absolutely breath-taking. They are wonderful to work with, very responsive to phone calls and emails. Their fees are quite resonable for the beautiful location. The staff are professional and courteous. I'd also like to note that we received our security deposit back within a week!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One good thing about the Chapel is that not to many decorations are needed for a pretty ceremony. The painting is so beautiful and it is perfect for a small intimate wedding! I loved it, it was more beautiful than the pictures on the website.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff was so beyond sweet and helpful. The venue was everything I always dreamed of!! We were on such a tight budget and with there low cost I was able to have the wedding of my dreams. So unique, intimate and beautiful! Thanks Adam and Wendy for everything!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at Tlaquepaque Chapel in Sedona and loved it. It is an absolutely charming venue that has a very special feel about it. It is absolutely beautiful and the folks that work with you to coordinate your event are so helpful and accommodating. I think my favorite part of using Tlaquepaque Chapel was when they rang the bells after the ceremony! When else in life do you get that! We highly recommend Tlaquepaque to all who want the ambiance of an old world church yet the modern convienance to have your ceremony your own way. Love it!

Karla and Denise Robinson-Schumann

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it wouldn't have been as wonderful without the beautiful backdrop of Tlaquepaque. The staff at Tlaquepaque was helpful and responsive to our needs. We would recommend to anyone looking for a unique wedding experience for their guests.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The most beautiful setting for a small intimate wedding that any bride could hope for. The staff was professional and very helpful. My husband and I were delighted with the simple yet elegant surroundings. Jill kept me informed of current events happening in the area, and helped me plan around any event that might interfere with our special day.

We loved the Chapel and Sedona, it was the perfect place to wed and spend our honeymoon.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A truly amazing and enchanting place to have a wedding :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The chapel at Tlaquepaque is a charming, unique, and romantic place for a wedding. They even ring the chapel bells when the ceremony is complete. Highly recommended!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The chapel is absolutely beautiful for a small wedding, the staff was extremely friendly and helpfull. Most of our guests had never been to Tlaquepaque before, I received so many compliments on a beautiful wedding.