Reviews (4)
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Chris is not just a DJ but an artist of music and design, he kept the party going for at least three hours at our wedding and no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Everyone had a fabulous time and he totally understood the vibe we were going for and played EXACTLY what we wanted. He even played songs that were some of my favorites that I forgot to put on our list of songs. Its almost like he read my mind! If you are looking for excellence in a DJ look no further. Best DJ in Denver.
Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris is an amazing DJ, and he really went above and beyond what I would expect from any DJ. He is clearly a music-geek, in the best sense of the term. He loves music, loves people, loves social psychology and reading the crowd, and loves doing his job well.

He met with us for coffee for over an hour the week of our wedding to discuss what kind of vibe we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He provided great ideas and showed he has really thought about how to keep a crowd happy. He customized versions of songs we wanted (he cut down and slowed down a swing song so my dad could dance to it), and made a version of Happy for us that was the appropriate duration and energy for our grand entrance. He also used up-lighting in our wedding colors to add drama to our venue after dark. It was perfect.

He was straightforward about pricing and contracts, and there were no hidden fees.

Chris was amazing and he definitely gets credit for the huge success of our wedding, I recommend him highly as the DJ for your special event.
Wedding: 08/15/2014
Chris was amazing!!!

Our wedding was so fantastic! He did an amazing job at playing what music we wanted and what our guests wanted. The party was going all night! If only we were allowed to stay at our venue longer!!! Would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tip Top DJ was fantastic! He kept the party going and the dance floor was packed, plus he did a great job deflecting requests for "cheese".

Thanks!