Tina Markoe Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tina was absolutely wonderful and she captured our wedding day perfectly. If you plan on getting married at Congress Hall in Cape May, I would highly recommend choosing her as your photographer. She has a great relationship and is familiar with the venue. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for this special day!

Services Used: Photography

Tina was phenomenal for our wedding! She was very accommodating and made everything really easy and fun. We could not have asked for anything more, she did it all!

Services Used: Photography

Tina is amazing to work with! She is professional and so creative. We had so much fun posing for our pictures, and we could not be happier with the pictures from our wedding! Whenever, I emailed her with a question, she would respond almost immediately. She is very knowledgeable about her profession, and her passion for photography shines through in her work. I would recommend her to any bride and groom!!

Services Used: Photography

Tina was great to work with! She took awesome pictures of our wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Tina is fantastic! We had our engagement shots done by her a few months back and she did a gorgeous job! Tina takes the time and has the energy that it takes to be a quality photographer! We can't wait for Tina to be at our wedding to capture the big day!

Services Used: Photography

Little can be said about Tina that isn't already in the comments; friendly, professional, impossibly talented with a ninja quality to snapping moments without becoming part of them/interfering. Most important to me was our pictures being representative of what made our wedding special, and I can't help but smile when I look at our shots because Tina nailed it.

All of the hard work you as groom/bride do to plan your wedding, you have to pick Tina if you care about the pictures capturing your unique day.

Services Used: Photography

We recently used Tina Markoe for our engagement session and for our wedding in Avalon. We couldn't be happier with the overall experience and of course, our gorgeous wedding photos! Tina is a very talented photographer who is passionate about her job and it shows. She's also very warm and welcoming - which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. She made the day stress free and always had a smile on her face. She took great care in making sure that we got the shots that we wanted while making us feel at ease throughout the whole process.

I call Tina a 'ninja' because you don't even realize it but she is everywhere all at once. We were blown away with some of the photographs and thought, how the heck did she capture that?! Throughout the day I saw her get down on the ground and almost get ran over by a car! All in the name of getting a great shot.

I highly recommend Tina - you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

Tina's work was phenomenal! She made sure to gain an understanding of what I visioned for my wedding day so that she could make sure she was able to capture the moments most important to us. All our photos were amazing and she had an artistic touch to some as well which we really loved when we saw them. She was right by our sides for the entire day capturing all the little moments we remember together. We couldn't have picked a better or more creative photographer for our big day!!! Look forward to using Tina again when we start a family......

Services Used: Photography

Tina did a great job very professional and she has a great eye. Very Artistic the pictures are great and I can wait to see the finished album!

Services Used: Photography

For our wedding we chose Tina Markoe Photography, because of her experience, professionalism, and personality. Tina was so easy to work with and responded to all of my e-mails quickly which is key when you are a bride. I found Tina Markoe online and fell in love with her photography style. Based upon the pictures on the website, I just knew I wanted to work with her. When we met with Tina she was so friendly and made us feel relaxed. She and her assistant were great to work with on the day of the wedding. She made sure to squeeze in the pictures we had wanted (family formals, etc.) but also just let the day happen. She was willing to go with the flow and captured some truly priceless moments. It was extremely windy when we took our beach pictures but Tina turned it into a positive. She got great shots of my veil flying through the air. We couldn't have been more happy with the pictures. (I have about 20 hanging up in my living room.) I strongly recommend using Tina Markoe Photography and will be recommending her to my friends and family.

Tina Markoe Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank You Denise for your lovely review and kind words! I loved working with you both, you made the day awesome!

Services Used: Photography

Tina and her assistant were amazing from start to finish. She was pleasant and upbeat all day and took tons of great pictures. She was flexible when needed to be and worked with everyone. I would highly recommend Tina to everyone I know!

Services Used: Photography

I can not speak highly enough of Tina. She was kind and gracious and so very easy to work with. The flexibility she provided us, the ease at which she put us, were beyond what we could ask for. And we have been floored by the pictures! We can not recommend her highly enough!

Services Used: Photography

Tina was friendly, helpful, and professional from the moment we contacted her. She was very thorough and knew better than we did what we would want and need in terms of photos on our wedding day, while still being open and responsive to our suggestions. As a result, we have many, many beautiful pictures to choose from. She is an excellent and talented photographer and I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

Tina and her assistant did an absolute amazing job at our wedding!! They were so professional and flexible the whole day. Tina did everything I wanted and was patient with us. They even did our beach pictures despite the cold and wind!! We can't wait to see how amazing the pictures turned out!

Services Used: Photography

I first met Tina at a bridal show at Congress Hall several months before our wedding. Her portfolio was incredible and I instantly knew that I would feel at ease with her taking our photographs on our wedding day. My husband felt the same way when we met Tina at her office in Cherry Hill. She was organized and confident and extremely skilled. My entire wedding day felt like my wedding day - I never once felt like I was missing out by taking time to be photographed. TIna produced some of the most beautiful weddding beach shots that I have ever seen. We have recommended Tina to all of our friends who have recently gotten engaged.

Services Used: Photography

Tina is an amazing photographer! I was so lucky to have her there to photograph my wedding. Her photos are breathtaking! She did not miss a thing. Not only is Tina a talented photographer but one of the sweetest people I have ever met. So many of my guests came up to me after the wedding and told me how awesome my photographer was. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. My wedding was a bit crazy after it was canceled due to hurricane sandy. I was very stressed and a bit upset but I knew that once tina arrived to take pictures I would be at ease. Sure enough as soon as she got there I calmed down and started to enjoy my day. If you have the chance book Tina while you can you will not be disappointed!

Tina Markoe Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Carolynn for your lovely review! I loved working with you Chris and your lovely little one! It's weddings like yours that keep me going and doing what I do. All my best to you.